Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

Oh is it 😲 didn't think so πŸ˜‰ maybe we should ask AP or Sharmaji on TT πŸ˜‰

Why notπŸ˜‰
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know what is wrong with IF. I cannot hit like button πŸ˜•. It behaves the most weird at times. 
Guys Mere Sai is devotional, but Ganesha you exactly cannot call devotional. It is a story. 

So this Mere Sai also coming this month kya. That leaves 10 pm slot open at this point. Then the other slots will open only after KBC and Beyhadh. 

KBC is ending mid Oct right and Beyhadh Oct end or Nov 1st week. So can we expect PV at 8:30 pm. 
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vanakkam πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Namaste😊😊

NamashkarπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I dont know what is wrong with IF. I cannot hit like button πŸ˜•. It behaves the most weird at times. 

Guys Mere Sai is devotional, but Ganesha you exactly cannot call devotional. It is a story. 

So this Mere Sai also coming this month kya. That leaves 10 pm slot open at this point. Then the other slots will open only after KBC and Beyhadh. 

KBC is ending mid Oct right and Beyhadh Oct end or Nov 1st week. So can we expect PV at 8:30 pm. 

IF is weird in many ways and it's Like button is one among themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

they are airing a short teaser for Sai since long
not sure when it will launch

but will PV be weekly with just 40 epsπŸ˜•
Edited by -Mano- - 6 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmalaya30

Vanakkam πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Namaste😊😊

NamashkarπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Welcome PravesπŸ˜‰
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks di😊😊
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys wanted to share an experience with you. I have heard about religious conversions and the modus operandi. I have got many pamphelts also why some religion is great and the only way to salvation. But for the first time in the past week I experienced something which I could call creepy to say the least. 
I have some 40-45 mins travel daily to office and I use public transport. The entire journey mostly I will be listening to songs in YT and these days I watch episodes of RKC. Some times there will be some elderly ladies sitting next to me who would request me to tell them about a particular temple stop which is on the way. 

So as usual I was on my mobile and this lady who was sitting beside me asked me to remove the headphones with a smile. I thought maybe help for some destination and removed my ear phones. 

This lady told they are spreading some message world wide and asked me to spare some moments. I nodded. She asked whether I am the follower of Bhagavad Gita. I didnt feel the need to tell that information to a stranger. Why should I reveal my religious identity to anyone. I was silent looking at her. Then she decided I follow bhagavad Gita. Maybe the sindoor in my partition, bindi, mangalsutra gave her the indication of my religion. 

She started telling according to Bhagavad Gita this is Kaliyuga and in Kaliyuga some bad happenings will happen, so far so good I thought but slowly the narration started changing towards salvation from kaliyuga which I felt uncomfortable and I excused her politely telling I am watching something. She smiled and stopped. 

But what I felt abt the whole incident was, I knew abt Sanathana Dharma its roots, its practices. What if the same theory was told to someone who doesnt know abt their roots. The persuasive narration had everything to hook you and in the long run can influence you so much to change religion. 

I would only request you guys one thing. Please keep your mind in your control. Understand if you dont respect your roots, you wont be respected else where. If you dont know your roots, you cant understand anything else. If anyone is trying to brain wash you, using such random means please understand there is ulterior motive, which we dont know what it is. 
Before listening to any such characters please think about your parents, siblings. Good or bad take a moment to share your worry with them. Yes they might scold, but still many times they will love you also. 
The news coming each day is frightening and to be frank sometime I really worry about teenagers of today. Because the teenagers of our times, the worst thing we could imagine doing was cutting class and watching movie. But that is the not the case today.