2.3 is lowest from past 9 months!!

Posted: 6 years ago
So 2.3 is the lowest viewership recorded from past 9 months from last week of November 2016 till 3rd week of August 2017...Go and check it yourself...What went wrong? And can be rectified so the show won't go out of top 10...Its still No.1 on SP...
Naira's bonding with Singhanias is "missing"
Truly missing Naira's bonding with Singhanias it has been ages since we saw any Papa-Princess scene or Naira's scene with Singhanias it gives a feeling of "something is missing" The modern approach Singhanias have truly adopted the primitive concept of "daughters are parai" but it has been 6 months of her wedding only...They are sidelining the main concept of Naira taking her mayke wale and sasural waley together fulfilling both duties well...They are sidelining Naira-Singhanias bond to value Keerti-Singhanias one sided bond obviously a bond from Singhanias side only...

Comparison: Comparison be it between Singhanias "gudiya rani cum beti" and Goenkas "bahu" or between Kaira and a couple that does not exist till now (Keesh)...

Chachis: They turned Surekha chachi to the most ungrateful "vampish" character in order to satisfy 10% of viewers they are upsetting 90% of viewers and yess! those 10% viewers liked Surekha chachi's opinion...saw topic in favor of Surekha chachi's opinion in this forum too...KD valuing her opinion was even more stupid approach...As KD no matter what is an opinionated woman...Though I like KD vs Naira...but Surekha chachi instigating KD and KD an elderly experienced woman being instigated was stupidity. Same goes for Karishma chachi too, though her opinions are in Naira's favor but comparison is still there...Having respective chachis doing comparison is not good...

Goenka Villa elders vs Singhania Sadan elders: There is no need to show how mahan the elders of SS and how this improvement is needed among GV elders ...Goenakas entry raised viewership they were loved because of their uniqueness...Don't want them to become another "parchayi" of Maheshwaris and Singhanias...Well Singhanias are all talks and least action..They made Ak beti na? but threw her out of house? They always did their Ak jaap but when it comes to proving it they couldn't...Whatever they are showing is "too sweet" to digest...Show them normal than being "overly sweet"...

Character Jaap: Jaap of a particular character is not also good be it of Akshara, Naira and new gudiya rani Keerti...If u value their actions than do something for them than just praising them...

Divided Viewers: By dividing Singhanias and Goenkas they are dividing the viewers. By giving importance to Keesh and comparing Keesh with Kaira they are somehow devaluing Kaira...As comparison is between equals...Kaira's comparison with other leads of SP is understandable but Kaira's comparison with Keesh is too absurd...

Wrong Timing of Keesh wedding track:Technically the current time should be devoted entirely to Suwarnish-Karthik bonding showing their promos and promoting it...This track should be their priority...they should have shown Keesh wedding after Keerti establishing her career or rising past her "mujh main hi khot hoga"...

PS: Viewership will rise next week...As this week's episodes were better...but today I felt they should have used real trained snake...Misunderstanding between Kaira don't know how viewers will perceive it...Going to write to SP too...as writers are obsessed with comparison...

Trps fell because of competition from kbc . So for the next 25 days or so  yrkkh trp is going to be low. Not just this but kundali, swabhiman etc..
Next month we have biggboss coming up..
So the writer should just finish off keesh.wedding..and have separate kartik manish track..if she mixes up 3-4tracks in one trps are bound to fall..

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

So 2.3 is the lowest viewership recorded from past 9 months from last week of November 2016 till 3rd week of August 2017...Go and check it yourself...What went wrong? And can be rectified so the show won't go out of top 10...Its still No.1 on SP...
Naira's bonding with Singhanias is "missing"
Truly missing Naira's bonding with Singhanias it has been ages since we saw any Papa-Princess scene or Naira's scene with Singhanias it gives a feeling of "something is missing" The modern approach Singhanias have truly adopted the primitive concept of "daughters are parai" but it has been 6 months of her wedding only...They are sidelining the main concept of Naira taking her mayke wale and sasural waley together fulfilling both duties well...They are sidelining Naira-Singhanias bond to value Keerti-Singhanias one sided bond obviously a bond from Singhanias side only...

Comparison: Comparison be it between Singhanias "gudiya rani cum beti" and Goenkas "bahu" or between Kaira and a couple that does not exist till now (Keesh)...

Chachis: They turned Surekha chachi to the most ungrateful "vampish" character in order to satisfy 10% of viewers they are upsetting 90% of viewers and yess! those 10% viewers liked Surekha chachi's opinion...saw topic in favor of Surekha chachi's opinion in this forum too...KD valuing her opinion was even more stupid approach...As KD no matter what is an opinionated woman...Though I like KD vs Naira...but Surekha chachi instigating KD and KD an elderly experienced woman being instigated was stupidity. Same goes for Karishma chachi too, though her opinions are in Naira's favor but comparison is still there...Having respective chachis doing comparison is not good...

Goenka Villa elders vs Singhania Sadan elders: There is no need to show how mahan the elders of SS and how this improvement is needed among GV elders ...Goenakas entry raised viewership they were loved because of their uniqueness...Don't want them to become another "parchayi" of Maheshwaris and Singhanias...Well Singhanias are all talks and least action..They made Ak beti na? but threw her out of house? They always did their Ak jaap but when it comes to proving it they couldn't...Whatever they are showing is "too sweet" to digest...Show them normal than being "overly sweet"...

Character Jaap: Jaap of a particular character is not also good be it of Akshara, Naira and new gudiya rani Keerti...If u value their actions than do something for them than just praising them...

Divided Viewers: By dividing Singhanias and Goenkas they are dividing the viewers. By giving importance to Keesh and comparing Keesh with Kaira they are somehow devaluing Kaira...As comparison is between equals...Kaira's comparison with other leads of SP is understandable but Kaira's comparison with Keesh is too absurd...

Wrong Timing of Keesh wedding track:Technically the current time should be devoted entirely to Suwarnish-Karthik bonding showing their promos and promoting it...This track should be their priority...they should have shown Keesh wedding after Keerti establishing her career or rising past her "mujh main hi khot hoga"...

PS: Viewership will rise next week...As this week's episodes were better...but today I felt they should have used real trained snake...Misunderstanding between Kaira don't know how viewers will perceive it...Going to write to SP too...as writers are obsessed with comparison...

Thanks Dear you have covered it...
Shona and I was discussing that we r missing Natik and Naira bond...something was missing...
Than they took away the characters of Gayu and mishti without any explanation on the show.

We need to write to SP...which u r going too.
Please share with me where and I will write too.

Kaira scenes are played in loops..Kill me for saying this ..They are a lovely couple but there's more to the marriage ...Everyone lost their identity it seems ..Manish is a tamed cow , chChi uselessly trying to instigate , dadi is neither here nor there ...There is a stagnancy again..

kirti turned dumb and naksh got into mute mode with one expression. From last 2 months...totally contrary to his character ..Yes their story even if arranged demanded some maturity ..How can kirti assume that naksh likes her or never cared to ask him if he is interested in marriage ..Naksh should be upfront about his feelings to kirti ..

It will be good if the makers keep a balance between the two couple s unless they are planning to sideline them , like everyone else in the past  was used only for marriages and forgotten during aksharas time ..There should be more to yeh rishta other than naira becoming the super woman everytime and solving all problems ..For this other characters must be developed well which is not happening ..
Seriously Kartik's chachi is the most ungrateful person I have seen till now in yrkkh...I seriously don't understand any need of comparison as during akshara and Naitik they were never compared to any other couples.Then y Keesh?If I give benefit of doubt and give even an opportunity to Keesh to develop a chemistry still Kaira is league ahead of them..I have always said I repeat that yrkkh is unique for its positivity and freshness even the progressive content..So if they will shower us with typical saas bahu sagas with vampish chachis and dadis we are bound to loose trps 

Agreed with all the points you put forth comparisons never went well on indian television. Surekha chachi is truly annoying she was really sweet when she entered but now her character has turned too irritating. How conveniently she forgot that she is indebted to Naira for saving her daughter's life? This same comparison repeatedly makes me change the channel every time it kills the essence of the show. 
Originally posted by anu023

Trps fell because of competition from kbc . So for the next 25 days or so  yrkkh trp is going to be low. Not just this but kundali, swabhiman etc..
Next month we have biggboss coming up..
So the writer should just finish off keesh.wedding..and have separate kartik manish track..if she mixes up 3-4tracks in one trps are bound to fall..

@bold KB has rise in viewership and position too despite of competition from KBC and YR its viewership is 2.4...KKB also retained viewership despite competition from KBC...Week before last week during Naira's supposed pregnancy track when YR was in top 5...KB's viewership was same 2.3 as YR is having now...So, competition is still between KB and YRKKH...Viewers who watch daily soap will continue watching daily soap on the same time slot whether KBC's timing coincide with daily soap timing or not...KB and KKB are an example of it... 

Edited:
Here KKB and KB Example is given as a reference and not as a comparison...not all shows that comes under the same time slot as KBC are affected

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 6 years ago
Originally posted by sigrid

Thanks Dear you have covered it...
Shona and I was discussing that we r missing Natik and Naira bond...something was missing...
Than they took away the characters of Gayu and mishti without any explanation on the show.

We need to write to SP...which u r going too.
Please share with me where and I will write too.

Not only Papa-Princess bond...Nani-Naira bond is also missing which developed beautifully even when Akshara was present...I still remember the three generations, Rajshree Nani, Akshara and Naira's kitchen scene it was so realistic and connectable...and yess Gayu's character was a pivotal character they should have shown her going to Rama Dadi, could've given excuse of Rama dadi being in trouble or unwell...Rama dadi lives in UK/US isn't it ? So showing her going there would be better instead of making her character disappear all of sudden without any explaination...yess miss mishtu too...
Originally posted by _charu_

Kaira scenes are played in loops..Kill me for saying this ..They are a lovely couple but there's more to the marriage ...Everyone lost their identity it seems ..Manish is a tamed cow , chChi uselessly trying to instigate , dadi is neither here nor there ...There is a stagnancy again..

kirti turned dumb and naksh got into mute mode with one expression. From last 2 months...totally contrary to his character ..Yes their story even if arranged demanded some maturity ..How can kirti assume that naksh likes her or never cared to ask him if he is interested in marriage ..Naksh should be upfront about his feelings to kirti ..

It will be good if the makers keep a balance between the two couple s unless they are planning to sideline them , like everyone else in the past  was used only for marriages and forgotten during aksharas time ..There should be more to yeh rishta other than naira becoming the super woman everytime and solving all problems ..For this other characters must be developed well which is not happening ..

Regarding Kaira its your personal opinion...I personally love development in Kaira...
@bold well that's the reason...that's why don't like Keesh...specifically Keerti's character...I've been saying this from long time now...I mean a girl with all her vulnerabilities is soo sure of Naksh's feelings? Why she is not confirming his feelings for her? Why she has no vulnerabilities regarding her newly formed relationship? Will it work or not...A girl with previous bitter experience should realistically make sure that this time it will work...Naksh literally has same expression in all the episodes...which is kinda irritating (no offence)
@bold  the balance they are trying to create is MAIN problem tbh...they need not show the two chachi's being on their respective daughter side...they need not show Kaira being compared to Keesh...These interlinked relations are main problem...For balancing Naira's importance in GV they are trying to balance Keerti's importance in SS which is not liked as Naira use to be SS's jaan...Now she doesn't even appear their close relative...They can't make Kaira and Keesh fans happy at the same time thought they are trying their level best to do this...

Originally posted by Peacelover15

Seriously Kartik's chachi is the most ungrateful person I have seen till now in yrkkh...I seriously don't understand any need of comparison as during akshara and Naitik they were never compared to any other couples.Then y Keesh? If I give benefit of doubt and give even an opportunity to Keesh to develop a chemistry still Kaira is league ahead of them..I have always said I repeat that yrkkh is unique for its positivity and freshness even the progressive content..So if they will shower us with typical saas bahu sagas with vampish chachis and dadis we are bound to loose trps 

@bold that's the point they did not compared Ak-Nk (Naksh) with Kaira than why Kaira are compared with Keesh? RS is seemingly inspired from Kekta Maiyan and with that snake from SSK...Once the viewership is lost its very difficult to retain it...