Posted: 6 years ago

Hell O' again!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

There's an India-forum tradition ๐Ÿค“ that Jodi mein chemistry ho na ho ๐Ÿค”pyaar dikhe na dikhe๐Ÿ˜• being a member on IF, you're supposed to type and express your excitement for the couple so let's go for it ๐Ÿ˜ณ (Sandhir has every ingredient, do not try this stunt on them โค๏ธ)

I am totally falling for Randhir and Sanyukta man! Their crazy arguments, their strong level headed nature; ego and attitude clashes are ought to happen. Loving this pair, their chemistry is already doing wonders and waiting eagerly for them to have awkward-Am-I-in-Love moments. Can't wait till their story develops further โ˜บ๏ธ

Job done!! Let's proceed to the actual post material ๐Ÿค“

Sanyukta Ki Entry

Pretty sure, most likely had their eyes on the glow and a serene smile on Sanyukta's face...completely avoiding everything around her๐Ÿ˜ณ But I didn't,๐Ÿ˜› kyu K have a strong belief on ACP Chamak Chalao's theory ๐Ÿค“ "Ache se dhundo kuch na kuch Jarur milega And see found something strange ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

When Sanyukta was walking around in all happy go lucky mood, few random students were there in the BG and a boys gang and me dekhti reh gai, not coz they were too handsome or worth drooling, ๐Ÿค“ actually they were playing guitar and singing๐Ÿ˜•... the question is Engineering and technology institute mein Music students (they appeared to be) ka kya kaam? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Again ignoring her surroundings Sanyukta Madam reached an administrative office, where the admin employee was busy in bitching about girls like Saasu Maa๐Ÿ˜› Anyways ignore him, he's isn't worth attention๐Ÿ˜ณ niche pic mein lady ki saree dekho๐Ÿ˜ณ...doesn't she looks like a run-away prisoner? Aise dressing to women jail mein hoti hai na ๐Ÿค”

Badtameez Gang

Posts on SH forum are incomplete without Randhir so kaise ignore karun? ๐Ÿ˜ณ In very short time Randhir has become an important part of the badtameez gang or shall say he's an unsaid leader controlling YOYO ๐Ÿ˜Ž Randhir is seen planning, scheming and plotting against Kaustuki, well I have no good feelings for her either ๐Ÿคฃ so no comments on HER BECHARGI๐Ÿ˜› Ladki ko college se nikalne k chakkar mein Randhir Sanyukta k lye ek baat bol gaya "Wo Sanyukta Aye Jaye kaunsa Fark padhta hai, meri kaun si GF hai Yeh ladka jo bolta hai who sach ho jata hai. Typical Param Singh wali quality haiโญ๏ธ (Shekhawat yeh point tha๐Ÿ˜›)

An awkward position when working on Laptop

Pic dekho and dekho kitna bad habit hai yeh.. koi aise kaam karta hai kya? Bad very bad Mr Randhir Singh Shekhawat. Doctor says, Never use laptop in that position... this might cause some spinal cord wale problems, so Randhir ko pyaar kro uski addato ko nahi ๐Ÿ˜› 

P.S: Its really great feeling seeing Green arrow next to your fav profile... ARYAN HARSHWAL. ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by romaila - 6 years ago
Randhir used to look like Yudi in the initial epis of Sadda Haq 

Originally posted by BornAries

Randhir

Show dekh rahi ho na?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by --Isabella--

Randhir used to look like Yudi in the initial epis of Sadda Haq 

You mean Golu Molu wala ๐Ÿ˜†
Randhir used to have bulging muscles or may be his shirts were too tight dan ๐Ÿค”

I am falling all over again with Sadda Haq and its team โค๏ธ
From where do you get these ideas? 
Loved this post and your care free style. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Somewhere Param Singh is Randhir ๐Ÿ˜†
Make more posts on Sadda Haq.

I don't want to follow IF tradition ๐Ÿคฃ You're great, Poor IF is on target๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah I noticed her Saree and ignored ๐Ÿคฃ  Guittar boys were invited for Sanyukta's welcome Randhir Param is fitting so well in the role of an arrogant and proudy Randhir ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoying Sadda Haq on TV 
Some people never go crazy... because they're born crazy ๐Ÿ˜› Haven't watched the episode yet, will comment later if there's anything to comment unlike your's post ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Let Saturday come...I will comment on each post when I get updated after watching the episode. Till then...wait for me.๐Ÿ˜Ž
The new couple is so amazing, I feel they will make a hit jodi -Tradition Done ๐Ÿคฃ The administrative team looked frustrated ๐Ÿ˜• Mujhe koi aur chakkar laga "FITE mein ladkiya kyun nahi hain?"๐Ÿคฃ Yoyo is eyeing Sanyukta and Randhir doesn't have an issue. ๐Ÿ˜†  Edited by Darklord15 - 6 years ago
Sadda Haq is one in a MILLIONS show one can find with good and motivational story. The team is such a natural performer. Enjoying and loving every bit of the show. The only disappointment i have, the sibling bond between Ankit and Sanyukta. Param Singh is amazing as Randhir.