Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serin thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi unnati & pari. did u post the scene which i requested?hey pari 12 december(kts dance)tat link is nit working in my computer.can u make it to you tube pls.........pls reply
VirMan4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi everyone watsup?? serin pls dont msg the request again coz if pari unnati or someone else will get it they'll surely share with us so dont worry hun!! 😳 *don't mind pls* hey pari or unnati can u pls make a remix on

ankhein band kar ke jo aik chehra nazar aaya

woh tumhe ho.....aay Sanam....

sorry i dont know the name of the movie ...i heard it in my sister's engagement movie LOL😆....i'll try my best to give u guys the link
love,aliya 😊

Edited by **@liy@** - 17 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Nice mix Unnati and Pari and siggies Rani 👏 👏 👏
khanrocks thumbnail
Does anyone like my two siggies?
sbonnie88 thumbnail
wow...pari and unnati..u guys are getting better day by day...mindblowing remix....i loved it...the scenes matched perfectly with the song...amazing 👏

hey rani nice siggys...i really like ur siggys...ever think of opening up ur own shop 👏
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
serin i did first try in youtube but it didn't work so, i didn't want you guys to wait anymore that's why it's in putfile but i'm still trying to upload it in youtube and i will pm you if i get the link.

aliya di i'll sure make them for you..... but it will take time due to school

thank you so much zara and bonnie...

guys we just learned how to make animated siggies so maybe if you guys want to request.. you can pm me or unnati..

and the examples, i will post them here when i make some good ones. 😉

love
pari
Desi rani thumbnail
thanks alot guys for liking 😳
sbonnie88 thumbnail
hey zaara...i like ur siggys....i like the color combination the creator used 👏 ...by the way who made the siggys 😳
Desi rani thumbnail
hey would anyone have the song
"Tumko piya dil diya"
on audio and complete
plzzz do send me ok 😳
khanrocks thumbnail
Anyone else like my siggy and Avi