Omg etf is in danger n arjun is helpless 
Hope sakshi ll bring back up force 
Awesome update 
Cont soon 
etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

PART 22

As soon as Riya saw Arjun, called his name loudly and hugged him tightly, hiding herself in his chest. Seeing this though Arjun was shocked, he kept aside his shock and hugged her back more tightly with a sigh while tears of pain, anguish and relief was flowing from his eyes continuously. Feeling safe in her husband's arms, Riya started mumbling something about how scared she was? How she was shouting for him? "...ple..please   d..Don't  le..Leave me alone. Please."

"Shhh. Riya. Relax. I'm here with you. I already made sure that no one can even dare to come near you let alone hurt you. I promise." Arjun tried to calm her fear down but there was no effect. Her sobbing was loud while her body was shivering badly, seeing her state Arjun felt someone clawed his heart brutally. He hugged her tightly in attempt to hide her in his chest, still taking enough care to not hurt her anymore.

"Riyu, jaan, please please stop crying. Please Riyu. Mai wada karta hun mai ek pal ke liye bhi tum se dur nahi jaaounga. Please relax." Arjun said pleading while tears were flowing freely down his eyes.

"P.. Pp..Pakka??" Riya asked stammeringly in a choked voice.
"Pakka. Haan. Pakka promise. Ek second ke liye bhi nahi. Now calm down please." He hurrily promised. Her sob reduced while her body slumped on Arjun, still hugging his waist.
Arjun made her lay on bed and hold her hand after covering her with thin blanket, comfortably. Though her shivering reduced but she did not closed her eyes as she again felt being tied and helpless on seeing the darkness behind her closed eyes. Arjun said softly seeing her eyes opened, "Riyu, close your eyes and rest please." 
On hearing his words, she looked at Arjun pleadingly with her tear filled eyes and shook her head vigorously. He gasped on seeing the vulnerability in her eyes on his mere words and immediately kissed her eyes in an attempt to took away all pain from them. Riya stated in whispering voice "I don't want to close my eyes.. Arjun Si.. my eyes were blind..fo...f..folded and he was to...tou..touching me ever...every,,everywhere. They whi...whip..whipped m..mee. He... heee" Remembering everything again especially the last part her eyes widen while she was panting badly. Arjun shouted her name before hugging her tightly and whispering consoling words to assure her about his presence while rubbing her back to calm her breathing. And it helped too, soon after few minutes of feeling solace and secure in Arjun's arms Riya slept due to the effect of medicines.

He made her sleep comfortably on her bed and wiped her tear-striken face, softly. As promised he didn't left her side for second while he made sure of few things by doctor, that he knew after waking up Riya will definitely going to ask and that happened later.
Because as she woke up, she did not talk to Arjun or anyone. She just listened and did according to whatever Arjun said. Seeing her silent obedience, he knew what she is upto but does not press the matter. Everyone came and went back after meeting her on getting assured by Arjun. Before leaving Mr. Mukherjee took Arjun to a corner and asked in a crack voice unlike his, it looks like all of a sudden he became old 10 years more than his real age. "Arjun beta, Riya ke saath ...beta iss sab ke baad tumpe koi zabardasti nahi hai. If you want, you can leave her bass use theek ho jane do uske baad tum..."
"Uncle Please!! Ap aisa kaise keh sakte hai? Apko tou pata tha ke mai Riya se pyaar karta hun isiliye usse shadi ki thi , not for any case. Phir bhi apko aisa lagta hai that I.. I will leave her because of some problems or situation she is going through.? Even by any chance, that I know will never come, something of that sort really happened to her in future too I will not leave her till my last breathe. For me, She was pure, she is and she will be." Arjun said furiously. Mr Mukherjee smiled gratefully and left after patting Arjun's shoulder as his words and rage cleared the father's fear for his daughter and her future.

At night, after everyone left, Arjun went out of the room to get few medicines for Riya as she was sleeping, leaving the Doctor in room, who was checking her. When Arjun came back he heard, as he expected, Riya asking or more precisely threatening the Doctor to give the answer of her question.
"If you did not tell me the truth I'll arrest you in fraud case and destroy your life and..." asked Riya in choking voice due to tears but abruptly stopped on hearing the sudden door opening sound and gulped her tears.

Arjun gestured doctor to leave them alone, she went out taking the nurse with her for few minutes. Closing the door , carefully, Arjun turn and stood beside Riya while she was looking here and there, knowing very well about the scolding session she is going to get. Arjun sighed before sitting beside her and asked directly,"What do you want to know? That you were raped or not? Did they got successful in raping you, in destroying or not? You want know, how incapable I was in protecting you? Huh! You want to know how impure you become? THAT ARE YOU STILL PURE FOR ME? DID YOU STILL DESERVE ME? SHOULD YOU LEAVE ME OR NOT FOR MY BETTERMENT?" In the end Arjun was panting while his eyes were red due to fury and hatred with himself for speaking these words.
Riya was a crying mess, she shook her head in 'no' understanding his fury and hugged him tightly with all her power, mumbling "no.. please. No. Arjun.. Arjun sir I am sorry." Hugging her back, he muttered "If such things had happened with me, would you left me Riya.?" Riya cried "No.. never. " His lips curved up in sad smile before he continued while parting away from the hug "Then why does those b******d's success or failure mattered for you? Whole time I was worried for your life because I can't even breath without you, not about you being impured. Riya, only your health and pride was the matter for me to worried, not your body getting impured. Because for me the person who loved me without any expectation when I denied clearly and supported me everytime was, is and will be the purest person and soul in the world. Please stop thinking all this, because whatever happens with you I. AM. NOT. GOING. TO. LEAVE. YOU. till my last breath and note this in that tiny brain of yours." Arjun finished while breathing heavily in rage.

Riya smiled slightly on seeing her words turning into reality, she is getting scold by Arjun. Sniffing, she held her ears and said innocently "Sorry. I will never do that again. Pakka promise." Smiling inwardly, Arjun continued in stern voice pretending as if he didn't hear her "And STOP. CALLING. ME. SIR. I'm your husband. Ab samjhi ya samjhaoun." She nodded smilingly before hugging him again.

Arjun's these words made Riya capable to come out of her trauma but her fear continued with the nightmares. Still Arjun didn't stop his attempt to bring his Riya back to her normal self, which after whole one month happened and she again become the bubbly girl with do not underestimate women's capabilities and fearless nature towards criminals.

~

Though everyone knew the truth that nothing really happened to Riya that day because Arjun reached before that beast could rape her but for Riya those tortures, being almost raped and her incapability of protecting herself was not letting her come out of it. But Arjun's constant attempts bring her out of her scaring, haunted trauma. And now seeing the same Arjun helpless and vulnerable is suffocating her, so Riya think determinely 'Mujhe kuch karna hoga, I can't see him like this. There must be something we all are forgetting. Ummm.. what? What can be? Who can help us? We all are stuck here Rathod sir, Ayesha, me, Arjun, Chotu, Shree, Liz... oh haan Liza woh lekin woh headquarter mei hi hai aur Sak.. Arre haan.'

"Arjun Sir, you shouldn't worry about me after all there are many who loves you and wants to marry you. Jo mere absent mei apka khayal rakhti thi. I know she must be waiting for me to leave you." Riya taunted still at gun point while her eyes tried to tell him that he shouldn't be helpless.

Hearing her tone and words, first all get confused especially all the captive members of ETF but then others thought it to be the frustration and jealousy of a wife while ETF caught the clue and sigh inwardly hiding their smile of relief. But Arjun's helpless mood didn't help him and he confusedly look towards Riya but her eyes gave away the hope on which he can rely on or to be precise the hope on whom he can rely.

Still making the confused face, he said to both Riya and on his bluetooth after pressing its button while pretend as rubbing his ear "SAKSHI. Tum Sakshi ki baat kar rhi ho. Iss sab mei woh kahan se aagyi. Bechari tou pehle hi mujhe warn kar rhi thi. But maine hi use office mei as a later help rok diya. Mujhe uski baat sun kar BACK UP FORCE KO CALL KARDENA chahiye tha FOR OUR HELP, but NOW I NEED her HELP, WE ALL ARE STUCK HERE DANGEROUSLY. Aur tum uss bechari ke baare mei bol rhi ho."

Though message were clearly recieved from other side as Sakshi verified it by whispering "I'm on it." Riya tried to give her detail about the situation and start shouting angrily "Huh! Bechari? Agar Tumhari woh bechari yahan hoti tou shayad hum INN TEEN ADMIYON KO CATCH KAR CHUKE HOTE. Atleast THOSE WHO ARE STILL HIDDEN AND BEHIND THE SPEAKER AND THREATENING US would be left to handle only but no you and your caring nature. Ahhh!"

The man behind Riya, hit her shoulder with his gun as he has had enough of her shouting. Her wincing in pain, snatched Arjun breathe while whispered "Riyaa!!"

But Riya calm him down by assuring him through his eyes. After composing Arjun talked to them to gain sometime while after 20 minutes, Sakshi and Liza along with the back up force attacked on the godown by surrounding it and arrest the main leader of the gang who was threatening Arjun through speaker. Sakshi Liza rushed inside, hit both men on their neck and freed Riya, Ayesha, Shree while Arjun untie the rope around Chotu and Sameer's neck.

Getting rid of the ropes, Rathod hugged Arjun tightly and sighed deeply. Arjun too hugged him and closed his eyes still trying to get rid off his fear but next moment he get astonished as he felt himself being hugged by lots of arms.

TBC...
Edited by etfr - 6 years ago
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
armishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow superb duper awesome update 
Thanks for pm 
Continue soon 
Edited by armishra - 6 years ago
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum update
Last part was lil confusing...
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome super update
Loveit
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
so lovely update dear
due to arjuns care and love ri became normal and her bubbly self
ri gave them hint in the form of jelousy and arjun also informed sakshi in irritated manner as all goons thought that they were just talking
finally sakli came with back up and freed all members and arrested the goons
cont soonish dear
pls is baar jaldi dena
thanks for pm
bye take care

Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hihihi!! Mein ne to socha ki aapka v shadi ho gayi hai !! q.ki jo v itna late update deti hai wo aa k kehti hai wo"sorry guys meri shadi ho gayi hai so update dena possible nahi !! "
huhh!! plz yaar jaldi jaldi update de dia karo .. thanks for pm
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very emotional chapter 
It was so painful time for ariya 
Poor riya thought those bloody monsters were successed to rapped her
But all thanks to Arjun who came on time & saved riya 
Arjun truly love riya a lot he told riya's dad even something happened to riya he won't leave her 
He did every possible things to bring bubbly riya back in life & he succeeded 
This time riya didn't let her fear to get over her
She used her mind & through Arjun they send sakshi & Liza massage to bring back up 
Thank god everyone is saved from those monsters 
Continue plz