Story Discontinued. On India Forums. - Page 8

Posted: 6 years ago
I agree with Rachna's comment. The leads of this chapter for me were the chat and cakes. What would  I not do to have a friend who'll feed me?πŸ˜›

I loved this twist given to Dimple's case. So she's very calculative! I'm glad we misunderstood her initially, that now seeing her real self made he all he more impressive.😊

It's a welcome change to see a guy who is dreaming to have a partner,and is actually open about it. We know almost every single guy does dream, but not many are ready to express it. They think it's very silly or not manly enough and stay in denial mode. 

Both Viresh and Raghu are very simple men, who have no issues in being expressive to their respective best friends. πŸ˜Š

Raghu is a proper friend/ brother material. How he literally holds Varsha's finger and walks her through everything. No wonder her parents are so happy with him.

Wait? Aeronautical - Agriculture swap?  πŸ˜• And she realises it after ten chapters? πŸ˜² Maybe she was too overpowered by sleep, and had no clue as to what she was reading! πŸ˜‰

Waiting for next!
Edited by fictitious - 6 years ago
Originally posted by fictitious

I agree with Rachna's comment. The leads of this chapter for me were the chat and cakes. What would  I not do to have a friend who'll feed me?πŸ˜›

I loved this twist given to Dimple's case. So she's very calculative! I'm glad we misunderstood her initially, that now seeing her real self made he all he more impressive.😊

It's a welcome change to see a guy who is dreaming to have a partner,and is actually open about it. We know almost every single guy does dream, but not many are ready to express it. They think it's very silly or not manly enough and stay in denial mode. 

Both Viresh and Raghu are very simple men, who have no issues in being expressive to their respective best friends. πŸ˜Š

Raghu is a proper friend/ brother material. How he literally holds Varsha's finger and walks her through everything. No wonder her parents are so happy with him.

Wait? Aeronautical - Agriculture swap?  πŸ˜• And she realises it after ten chapters? πŸ˜² Maybe she was too overpowered by sleep, and had no clue as to what she was reading! πŸ˜‰

Waiting for next!

I agree too! But since I am vegetarian some of my friends kind of forget to order something vegetarian when they are ordering.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Got the strong vibes from DImple this chapter.
It was 2 years ago I had a friend like that. He used to share every single thing with me.
True! Viresh and dDImple are both very simple guys.
Yup Raghu is the friend/brother you would wish for
Well, I would never want that to happen to me. I would have been so stressed out that I would probably not sleep for the whole week.
Thank you so much Subha for leaving this precious comment. I appreciate it.
Will try to update ASAP
Alright so Dimple's definitely a whole lot better than what was projected thus far - aha!
Loved their thoosofying session of food πŸ˜† - my mouth was literally watering with all the descriptions!

(I also hate it when others finish their plate and stare at mine - I be like DUDE ORDER ANOTHER ONE BUT DON'T EYE MY FOOD, lol)

I think its incredibly cute that Viresh's got these dreams about the kind of girl he wants - that's refreshing (: 

Varsha's halat is quite understandable - all this padhai - uff!

Wonderful chapter, Shreya!

Originally posted by natashu

Alright so Dimple's definitely a whole lot better than what was projected thus far - aha!
Loved their thoosofying session of food πŸ˜† - my mouth was literally watering with all the descriptions!

(I also hate it when others finish their plate and stare at mine - I be like DUDE ORDER ANOTHER ONE BUT DON'T EYE MY FOOD, lol)

I think its incredibly cute that Viresh's got these dreams about the kind of girl he wants - that's refreshing (: 

Varsha's halat is quite understandable - all this padhai - uff!

Wonderful chapter, Shreya!

Yup Dimple is way better!
I only know how hard it was to write it and at some point I gave up and got myself save puri.
Haha same this is my dialogue {Aren't you full already. How much will you eat} I say this to every person who eyes my food🀣
I know right at some point I feel like ughhh I don't want to do this and just read anything from any book.
Thanks a lot!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awesome update
Loved it
Thanks for d pm
Originally posted by aaradhaya1688

Awesome update
Loved it
Thanks for d pm

Thank you so much.
Your feedback means a lot.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
This story is so cute! 
The little nok jhoks! 
Rain is a good student, finishes chapters in advance. 
And Dimple is such a Cinderella looking for lucky shoes. 
Keep updating. 
Originally posted by Penfolk

This story is so cute! 
The little nok jhoks! 
Rain is a good student, finishes chapters in advance. 
And Dimple is such a Cinderella looking for lucky shoes. 
Keep updating. 
Thank you!
I love writing those nok jhoksπŸ˜†
Rain is a good student. Haha even though she told she hates to study online. She did an extra chapter.
Lucky shoes are lucky shoes🀣
Will update soon.
Thank you so much for the valuable comment.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I too hate reading on laptop! The feel of scribbling and highlighting is very special!
So she's a studious girl. Man three days and only 4 chapters left! Great :D

What even makes Raghav feel so sure that she will make her status single! Hehe!
But the positivity is good!

I could totally imagine Tamanna searching for her lucky shoes among a million others. Dimple suits her so well. How cute were the scenes in the car! Her singing and his teases.

What makes them so keen to learn Telugu, so much that they're planning to take up classes even?
I hope it turns useful in future!

As always, very cute update!
Make Viresh and Varsha meet now! I can't wait more!