Bollywood News, Gossips & Rumours

India-Forums

Aik Pyar Bhara Message

Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Just Leave a Message From DEEPNESS Of Your Heart

What DO yOur Heart Say About Your Favourite Either In Bollywood Or From any Serial. Lets see How Much You Do Love Your Favourite, An Ideal Lover Of ............ About Your Favourite...........

Guyz I've found a very intresting topicLOL,  Here we have to Post a message for our very Favourite Actor in Any Filmi style Or Simply Your Own Style.

I Know that there are many fans Of  bollywood Badshah "KingKhan", Or You Love Bollywood Malka Aishwarya , Kajol , Aamir , John abraham , Salman, Shahid Or anyone do you like.

OR You Simply Like You Smallscreen Queen "AAMNA SHARIFF"(my Fav.) or Rajeev (One Of your Very Own.) Or any one else.

Regards

Dimm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index