Aik Pyar Bhara Message

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Just Leave a Message From DEEPNESS Of Your Heart

What DO yOur Heart Say About Your Favourite Either In Bollywood Or From any Serial. Lets see How Much You Do Love Your Favourite, An Ideal Lover Of ............ About Your Favourite...........

Guyz I've found a very intresting topicLOL,  Here we have to Post a message for our very Favourite Actor in Any Filmi style Or Simply Your Own Style.

I Know that there are many fans Of  bollywood Badshah "KingKhan", Or You Love Bollywood Malka Aishwarya , Kajol , Aamir , John abraham , Salman, Shahid Or anyone do you like.

OR You Simply Like You Smallscreen Queen "AAMNA SHARIFF"(my Fav.) or Rajeev (One Of your Very Own.) Or any one else.

Regards

Dimm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aik Pyar Bhara Message" in Bollywood News, Gossips & Rumours forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.