Mythological Masti

The Fateful Evening...Arjun Draupadi OS Thread.3 - Page 50

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
paartha unmesha

Definitely I will update today. Multiple updates .. I may try..

Divu 

Where are you?

Lakshmi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UnmeshaAcharya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Didi waiting for update.. Plz update soonnn
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ltelidevara

pari 0706

Thanks a lot for liking the story. The three Krishnas are my most loved charecters in the epic. So that love made me write this mainly to expose the heartfelt feelings of Draupadi and Arjun and Ofcourse the immense support and love that they got from Krishna to survive the hardships of their lives.

I always liked Bheem who is protective towards Draupadi. Also he loved Arjun so much as per the epic. I like Nakul and Sahadev also..to me they are like younger brother in laws who doted on their brother Arjun and Draupadi. 

Yes love the portrayal of Sahadev Nakul as well especially Sahadev and his silent support to Draupadi. Forgot to mention but loved how in one part you made Draupadi tell Kunti that she was looking at her new family and her husband's brothers with curiosity and not because she was interested in them🀒 I can just imagine how bad Arjun might have felt when his mother told that to his wife where as he knew how Panchali always loved him.😭

I don't want to talk about Eldest Pandav I hope having read my story you must have understood why.

yes I can understand you are not a fan of Dharamraj.πŸ˜†

Kunti's realisation is coming soon.

LOOKING FORWARD to it

The one year rule I don't think I will stress it again as it is too delicate a matter. It is my assumption that having lost her children Draupadi wouldn't have continued with it but since she loved Arjun she must have taken solace being with him cherishing his company.

I understand the one rule is too sensitive but i would have thought the other brothers would have wanted to spend time with her but that's fine i understand

Thanks again for being here. Feel free to express your take on the story...

I will try to comment on every part if i can 

Good wishes
Lakshmi

paartha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sure, we are awaiting... please update soon.
Thanks.
Divu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I AM so sorry di... A pretty tight schedule indeed...  Now a Days...  I have Just read the updates...  Brilliant updates preciously...
I am in love with all of them...  I ll later deliberately write about it...  For sure... 
For now...  I beg ur apology...  N 
U R A phenomenal writer... 
Divu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry di...
I am not able to comment... Some really tireding stuffs... I was stuck with them... Now about updates...
Brilliant di...
No doubt pari is arjjun's replica...
And recent updates... Wooow... My govind is so naughty... So is pari... He knows how to get his wish fulfilled...
And the way u wrote about vashampyan words... N ahead marvelous...

Pretty tight schedule di... Now days... I beg ur apology...
Update soon as u know i dont miss to read any...
Phenomenal di
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Panchali reminisces..

The whole atmosphere changed with the kings raising their arms against her father. The celebrations that started to mark the success of swayamvar suddenly got dominated by the shouts and challenges hurled at Drupad.

The anger of the Kings was mostly rested upon the King as they thought Brahmin youth is not at fault." The King should not have allowed the Brahmin to enter the list. And the princess! She dared to put the garland round his neck accepting him as her husband. So both the father and daughter should be punished.

Dhrishtadyumn became alert and got ready with his weapons.Her hand was in his( her husband's)  firm grip as the Brahmins asked him to take her hand in his as a mark of panigrahan custom.

She felt bad looking at her father's face. He is so tensed up..his hands were on both hand rests of his asan .. She could understand his trauma. He is confused ..he waited for Arjun but the Victor was someone else... On top of it now the unexpected war is round the corner. What will happen now  she could not fathom..

Suddenly she felt the gaze of her husband on her ...he has a smile that has a mischevous tinge.. Is he not perturbed by the turn of events! She wondered.

He lifted her hand a bit and remarked ..Got afraid ? So cold with moisture..your palm... She was embarrassed. Yes she is tensed up..but did not think that he is that smart and sharp to observe her fear.. She avoided looking into those magnetic eyes again...those eyes are reaching the depths of her heart... Her husband pressed her hand and assured." Be fearless...nothing will happen to your father.. Just watch and enjoy...He made her sit in asan and proceeded...but suddenly looked back and smiled " Now Onwards get used to hear war drums and victory notes... .

He walked off and she wondered.His smile is too bewitching.. Is he Arjun? She touched her right hand with her left...his touch stayed there..electrifying her whole body and soul.

Suka narrates.

The Brahmin youth approached Drupad and bowed.. The King stared into his hazel eyes.. that have a twinkle..where did he see such eyes' he wondered.

Your daughter is my responsibility.. Rest assured.. I will handle the situation..but .I need your permission to use the bow that was used..for fish target.

Drupad was fascinated by the confidence and dignity displayed by him. He smiled and nodded." The bow is meant for the victor..you need not ask me..

Dhrisht protested." But me and the Panchal army are there to support you..

The Brahmin youth smiled and said." It is my war...let me fight it..you just relax..

Drisht was in shock and gazed at him as he is walking away...that gait..like that of a proud elephant..the bow marks on his shoulders..how could a Brahmin look so Royal!

Balaram stood and rolled his eyes.. He is about to take his hal the weapon that scares every one.. Krishna stopped him and said in a low voice.. You need not meddle in this tau.. Arjun will crush his enemies..and Bhim is there like a pillar..let us enjoy the happenings.

Balaram opened his mouth and exclaimed." Arjun... Is he alive? 

Krishna nodded and smiled." Yes Ofcourse. Pandavas and Kunti Bua are safe. It is Arjun's destiny that brought him here. Drupada's strong wish to offer Krishnaa to Arjun got fulfilled..now let me enjoy Parth's moment of triumph..

Balaram stood spellbound... to watch Krishna's Parth in action.

The swayamvar arena looked terrible as the battle started with Karna attacking Arjun.. Bheema uprooted a pillar and made it his weapon. 

He shouted at his younger brother with excitement that was met with the same enthusiasm .. Arjun held the bow in firm grip..He alerted Karna and showered arrows on him..

Karna replied with his arrows and resisted him.. Arjun 's precision,lightness of hand helped him overpower his rival easily...His bow thummed with minace.

Both are ace archers...technically superior ..surpassing each other in every way. Arjun is agile,energetic and fast... Karna felt the heat of the moment.. He is finding it difficult to meet the onslaught of the young Brahmin.. Karna swooned hurt by the attack of his rival..

Arjun waited patiently.. Karna got back his conciousness and faced the arrows of his rival and let out a shout.. As he looked at the Brahmin youth who is so energetic despite battling severely with him,Karna got into confusion.. Looks like the Brahmin is still as energetic as he was in the begining of their war.. No streak of fatigue is seen on his face ...he is still standing intact ruthless in his attack..the arrowy showers are incessantly raining from his bow..

He is using both his hands. Savyasachi! Karna is bewildered..he knows only one person..who can shoot with left hand..the third Pandav.

Karna stopped his attack and addressed the stranger." In this whole universe I see no one who can stand before me in war except Vishnu,Indra or Kunti Putr Arjun.. Who are you tell me your real identity. I want to know.. Who are you? Are you the embodiment of archery itself? 

The Brahmin smiled and replied firmly." I am none of those mentioned by you. By my guru's grace I learnt the skills of archery,Astras including Brahmastra.Why do you waste time in verbal dual? Let us fight it out..Be ready to get pierced by me..

Karna nodded his head and bent down his bow. He looked at the Brahmin youth and admitted" You are invincible.. I know no one can stand before the splendour of Brahmin. I withdraw from war...
Karna left making Duryothan depressed and sad.

Sakuni pacified him and took him out..showing Salya who is defeated by the other Brahmin who kicked him and crushed him..Salya had to accept his defeat..he lowered his head and dispersed.

Suka stopped his narration indicating his wish to continue later.. Parikshit goaded him.." Please continue.."

Arjun signalled Suka to leave and lifted Pari in his hands like he is a small child." Uttara let us go..I will drop him on his bed..." He started walking followed by a giggling Uttara and a smiling Subhadra.

Panchali looked at him endearingly.she knew Parikshit came like a breath of fresh air into their lives.especialky Arjun ! he would have sunk into the ocean of depression had Abhi's son not revived by Govind...' Gone into dreams to Panchal? Satya teased her..

Panchali smiled and nodded..nothing like that..she said and walked towards the hermitage.. She knew she will definitely cherish the memory of her dreamy walk with her husband to the potter's hut..that changed her destiny..forever.

Edited by ltelidevara - 6 years ago
paartha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update! Brilliantly described the fight.
Please post continuation soon.

Thanks so much.
UnmeshaAcharya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow di superb!!!
Just loved it!!!
And that little ArDi moment... Just loved it!!;!
And the fight WOW it was awesome...
Hahahaha... Karna left that place ...
Ha..ha..hahaha...it was the best part..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

You are just awesome di...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Now eagerly waiting for your update😳
Edited by UnmeshaAcharya - 6 years ago
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely description of the fight after the swayamwar... I especially loved the little moment between Arjun-Panchali...loved the little naughty but caring Arjun... continue soon 

Thank you for splitting part in paragraphs as it makes it so much easier and interesting to read πŸ˜³
Edited by pari0706 - 6 years ago