India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

is it possible that!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:34am | IP Logged
It can't be kajal because remember how kajal was worried when she saw some sweat on arjun's face and when he lay on the ground on her lap. She was crying so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if she did wouldn't arjun have that horrified look on his face and kajal that evil face. And wasn't that dance her imagination! Also where would she hide the knife!!!!!!

jessiekore Newbie
jessiekore
jessiekore

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Maybe Kushal will have a plastic surgey and return as Arjun and be with Kajal?????????????????????
amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 5:41am | IP Logged
hi guys all of your ideas are interesting but u know what i have stopped predicting all i do know is wait for kdmh on fridays and jut watch it, because what u expect to happen and it doesn't happen then u feel very upset cause i did i was told that arjun will be bk but he was bk but kajol was imaginig him, and i don't think that kajol will marry samay because if u guys remember that arjun's mom told kajol that it's hard to not remember arjun but she has to realise that he will not return but kajol said to herself that she is sure that who she saw was arjun. obvioulsy i am not going to stop u guys from predicting, laterz
amreen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index