Yeh Meri Life Hai

Akash loves Pooja... What??

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ok i'm sure most of u kno that it seemed that Akash loved Pooja b4 then started to go after Reema rite. Well suddenly Akash's mum tells him that he loves Pooja and he belives it/admits it. That is just a little dumb, isn't it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Akash never went after reema....it was reema who suddenly started to dream about him...he was like her friend.....

the stroy started with akash and pooja....coz akash was the one who helped her out and was always caring for her...remember he only went to ronits party to keep an eye on her...so that she doesn't get in trouble.....

and then all of a sudden ronit saw her in some short cloths and fall in love with pooja.....welll i think it should be akash and pooja at the end....they know each others family values...their upbringing is kindof same.

saaksshi thumbnail
it will be a akash and pooja love story because basicly ronnit is in the way
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i doubt it will be akash and pooja because pooja always looked at him as a friend and nothing more...on the other hand, pooja couldnt quit thinking bout ronit before she went into coma and it looked like she was falling for ronit as well as she was dreaming of him and dressing up for him....but also, if ronit pooja story does take place, then there will be some major problems with maya gujral with the whole class and society thing.

sonia

Arjun'slover thumbnail
I hate it they must be mistaken Akash loves Reema not pooja he just thinks that he loves her he just likes her as a friend thats why he's trying to help her but thats it.Ye meri life hai is about Ronit&Pooja hawe a kabab nu gando kyan ti awigayo?Reema's heart will be broken if she finds out Akash doesnt luv her.
Monaji thumbnail
Off late... I didn't like Ronit's acting. Still I want Ronit & Pooja to be together
Delicacy42 thumbnail
no offense to anyone but i think that ronit and pooja make a better couple than akash and pooja. even though akash and pooja may a have more similar values....i really want pooja to be with ronit....i think they will get together because pooja always thought about ronit but for akash she thought of him only as a friend....
bas02 thumbnail

ye i also thought that they were showing a budding romance between reema and akash and then all of a sudden his mum tells him tht he loves pooja!

but it is obvious tht pooja like ronit and vice versa, they were focsuing on that a lot before pooja went into a coma.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yy did akash have 2 cme in btwn pooja n ronit😕
gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Ronit and Pooja make a good couple.