Gappa Tappa Corner - 7 - Page 5

Posted: 6 years ago
Asmita (mayuri wagh) has entered Love lagna locha on ZY. Or is it guest appearance ? 
I guess I am the only one who watches Girls Hostel on Zee Yuva 😃
Special 1 hour episode for Sarva Pitri Amavasya 
🤣

This must have happen for the first time 
Originally posted by Nachiketj

I guess I am the only one who watches Girls Hostel on Zee Yuva 😃
Special 1 hour episode for Sarva Pitri Amavasya 
🤣

This must have happen for the first time 

Seriously?????!! 😲

What's the importance of Sarva Pitri Amavasya & relation to 1h episode? 😆
Originally posted by .Neela.

Seriously?????!! 😲

What's the importance of Sarva Pitri Amavasya & relation to 1h episode? 😆

Bhootachi serial ahey na.. 😃 so they have this sole occassion to keep a special one hour episode...

Aaj eka mulichya angaat konitari yenaar ahey...
And my advertising continues! 😳
I am impressed that in this era too there are folks who ensure that there is discipline even for stage show rehearsals!!  I wonder who the TV actor was who got fired 😃 

It is most certainly an achievement that Delhi audience refused to accept that Priyanka is the one singing the songs live despite the announcements at the beginning of the show and during interval.  Goes to show how close her rendition is to the Original one 👏  

Interview of Feroz Abbas Khan by Rajdeep Sardesai for India Today.  I am lost on the question - is the appreciation of this love story by the current generation more because of the greater acceptance of love by modern India? 🤔 Isn't it good enough that in this era of remixes and rap music the younger generation is appreciating such musicals (with 2 additional songs that were not in the original movie) and movies like Katyar?  I wish some interviewer also gets to question the makers of the huge sets and question how challenging a task was it compared to the Broadway musicals. 

Bhootachi serial ahey na.. 😃 so they have this sole occassion to keep a special one hour episode...

Aaj eka mulichya angaat konitari yenaar ahey...

Don't tempt me NJ to start watching another serial in the hope that there is something good worth watching.  Rudram is getting on my nerves with the loopholes.  Ragini seems to have left her brain in the freezer.  How stupid was that Rs. 5 lakh scene?  Even if she's the bibtya for Makhija how does a news channel give away that huge amount for getting insider news without knowing what the news is about?  Logic gela chulit 🤢
Originally posted by .Neela.

Don't tempt me NJ to start watching another serial in the hope that there is something good worth watching.  Rudram is getting on my nerves with the loopholes.  Ragini seems to have left her brain in the freezer.  How stupid was that Rs. 5 lakh scene?  Even if she's the bibtya for Makhija how does a news channel give away that huge amount for getting insider news without knowing what the news is about?  Logic gela chulit 🤢

Oh no no Neela...plz don't...Girls Hostel has so much scope for criticism 😆 but still I like to watch it..some unexplained paranormal things that happen I enjoy watching that.

Ragini realised the 5 lakh blunder she made. Plus Chandu Dada also made her realise...I think she has become over confident hence she is doing all these mistakes...today's episode will be exciting hopefully! As she is going to meet Satavs wife and on the same morning Inspector Sadanand showed the sketch to his sister of murderer woman.
Edited by Nachiketj - 6 years ago

Oh no no Neela...plz don't...Girls Hostel has so much scope for criticism 😆 but still I like to watch it..some unexplained paranormal things that happen I enjoy watching that.

Ragini realised the 5 lakh blunder she made. Plus Chandu Dada also made her realise...I think she has become over confident hence she is doing all these mistakes...today's episode will be exciting hopefully! As she is going to meet Satavs wife and on the same morning Inspector Sadanand showed the sketch to his sister of murderer woman.

@bold Ok Neela, how about a Turkish serial? 🤔😉  The one which I am watching presently is a medical drama and is so good, I am sure you too will love it. Its called Kalp Atisi (Heart Beats).   The female lead, who had a troubled childhood  was a headstrong teenager with a prickly, gangster personality.  However she changes after meeting her mentor who plays a key role in transforming her life from a hopeless delinquent to a compassionate doctor.  They part ways when she is still a teen, but meet again after 10 years when she becomes a doc.  If you are interested and have the time, do chk out the link below.  11 episodes are over till now...and all of them are available with eng subs 😃  Below is the 1st episode...then the remaining episodes can be found there only 😳

@bold NJ you know what, GH even if there is much scope for criticism, cannot be as ridiculous as Kulaswamini 😆, which myself and Reshu are watching, only because we love the leads of it 😛  They give us the feels of Subodh-Poorva in Kulavadhu which we had watched many years ago, and had discussed and dissected it to the last scene here in our forum 😛

And friends, wishing each one of you a very Happy Navaratri ! 
May her gentleness and strength be with us each waking moment, of our lives ❤️

Edited by vidya0906 - 6 years ago
Saw the promo.  Rajas Arohi javal yetahet
This announcement is for those unlucky viewers   who are not watching " Love Lagna Locha " on Zee Yuva - 😉

Detective Asmita has entered as bold single woman in the story. All the rest is as usual (a headache  for me ).😊

Edited by charuDeu - 6 years ago