Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing start loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Start was awesome 
Looking forward to read more
Pls update soon...
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting...Start...!
Definitely...Looking...Forward

so,
      do...continue...soon

:-)
Edited by -jass- - 6 years ago
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
New asya story, great
Asya, shy couple
Nice start dear
Update soon plz
Thanks for pm
LuvurselF thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NICE START
shy asad nd zoya .
both had arranged mrg nd zoya came to pune to live with asad.
lets see how their love blossom.😳
continue soon.
thanks for pm.

phoo_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!  Beautiful story...Do let me know when you post another part... add me to your pm list...
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part 2

Since Zoya was an early riser..her eyelids failed to remain glued after 6.
Her groggy eyes had to work a little more to come to the fact that she is now in her husband's bed in Pune. For confirming it she immediately turned sideways and found  her husband in a deep sleep. His face had a naughty glint but that was only a facade...he is anything but naughty!!!
Smiling at her thoughts she got out of the bed making a messy bun of her hair.
Taking her clothes out of the suitcase ...she went for a shower.
She was in for a surprise when she found all the things prim and proper..not at all messy...as according to her..man means mess. 
And also it was revealing the secrets behind her husband's handsome features...different types of face packs, shower gels were gracing his cabinet. It was for sure that the shy face has many layers under it which she has to explore and unravel.
She smiled and then went on with the shower which rejuvenated her senses making her feel all fresh and energetic. 

"He is still sleeping...it's 7" Zoya frowned seeing Asad still sleeping as if he didn't have to go to office. 
"Should I wake him up" she was in a dilemma but then decided to go for it "Asad"
No response.
"Asad " this time she shook him...and that earned her a "hmmm " .
"Uthiye...get up it's 7 ...don't you have office today" and the melodious voice finally did its magic making Mr Khan open his eyes at once.."ahhh" he sat on the bed as a reflex "I wake up at 8...usually" he said in a sheepish manner and that made Zoya chuckle . 
"Good morning" she greeted 
"Good morning" 
Asad got up and walked inside the washroom. And now as per him he was in his comfort zone.
An unknown smile came to his face remembering the sweet moment. He had actually dreamt of that...didn't he...forget it we won't be getting any answers
πŸ˜‰ 

After taking a shower...he wrapped the  towel around his waist and was ready to come out . He had just opened the door and kept his right foot forward when he saw Zoya making the bed and the epiphany of being married came to him and he immediately took his steps back and shut the door "What do I do now?" After sometime he peeped through the slightly open door and found no one. Seeing this as the perfect opportunity he got out and just when he had opened the wardrobe..Zoya made an entry from the balcony. Hearing the footsteps Asad turned and next moment he hid himself behind one of the wardrobe doors.
"Zoya pls aap do minute k liye balcony me jayengi" he requested in a tone which was hard to guess.
Zoya obliged and gave him the time to dress himself " My God...he is so shy"...she was surprised ...she thought he would queitly walk into the washroom but no he ousted her only.

Zoya took time to mingle up with people ...she may come across as a shy person in the first meeting but that was not really her nature. Her shyness used to fade with every meeting and finally a chirpy girl was all one could see.
But that wasn't the case with Asad...he was as shy as he appeared to be in the first meetings. ...may be a little more. 
He was  a little childish with his mother but let's see that child will come infront of Zoya or not
😳

Zoya was setting the table when Asad came all dressed in his office attire. He passed a smile  and by his smile it  seemed he still  hadn't forgotten the previous encounter.
Zoya served him a paratha and took one herself.
"Asad we need to go to a mall...kuch cheezein leni hain" she started in a very casual tone making him at ease.
"Haan why not...I will be back by 6 ..." Asad smiled picking up his specs when the dear wife poured some juice for him.
"Nahi Zoya ...I am done" 
"Aise kaise...drink this...you will be having lunch at 2" Zoya frowned which made Asad pick the glass but he was still making faces.
"Drink" Zoya signalled giving him the hint that he can't get away without drinking it.
Finally done with the juice Asad took his car keys and bag and headed to the lift when he saw Zoya also coming. He raised his brows to which she smiled "I will come with you till the gate."

Asad  was going through a different feeling all together.  He definitely didn't like the juice but he surely liked the way his wife made him drink it...and now coming with him to see him off...he was looking forward to return to home where his wife will be  waiting for him...just for him...
 if Mr Khan hadn't improved..his thoughts surely had πŸ˜‰ 

--------------------------

Hearing the door bell Zoya moved to open the door...and there Mr Khan stood at the time he had given...punctual. ...or punctual just to impress his wife...only time will tell.

"So..how was your day" Zoya passed a glass of water to Asad who was opening his watch.
"Good...yours?" Asad smiled
"same ...but I am thinking of resuming my job" Zoya expressed her thoughts. 
"You should...you worked in Stephens college na" Asad enquired to which she nodded " I applied in some colleges online before coming here let's see"
"Aah ok...freshen up...we will leave for shopping."
Asad  smiled and in half an hour they were ready to leave.

After all the grocery shopping...they were now standing at a gol gappa stall and for a change Asad's mouth was also salivating as Zoya's. Dono miya biwi chatore.πŸ‘ After satisfying their taste buds they picked up some pizza boxes for dinner.

"Haah" Zoya made herself comfortable on the couch beside Asad who shifted a little sensing her too close. 
After sometime they were watching some reality show while having the pizza.
"Go go win" Zoya was cheering for her favourite actor giving a glimpse of her crazy avataar to her dear husband .
"It's all scripted" finally Asad voiced out his thoughts not liking the way his wife was drooling on that good for nothing(acc to him) actor. 
"I know that ...but still " Zoya smiled and took the next bite of her pizza.
Zoya was gobbling down the pizza slices at a high speed which resulted in her eying Asad's pizza after sometime. 
"Aap nahi kha paa rahe ( you r not able to eat) " saying this she took one slice from his box . Asad's love for pizza was something everyone around him knew ...he used to take his own time savouring them...and he would show a thenga(thumbs down) to  anybody who would ask for even a little piece and here his wife didn't even bother to ask ...and the irony was he couldn't say a word ...all he could do was offer a smile in return.

-------------------

Asad was reading a book when Zoya entered the bedroom. She got in the bed but she was in no mood to sleep "You read romantic novels?"
"No" Asad felt scandalised. 
"Ok..ok... relax..." she smiled rubbing his arm and  took the book and kept on the side table placing a bookmark in between.
" Don't you think we should get to know each other"

Asad smiled "Aap shuru kijiye"
"Pehle ye aap-jaap band kijiye I am not used to this aap and all"  Zoya made a face...it made her feel like an old aunt.
"You will have to return the same favour then" Asad proposed a deal which was immediately sealed by her "Done".

And they started talking ...after a while
"Acha  khaane me kya pasand hai (what's your favourite) "  Zoya casually asked and pat came the reply "Pizza...I so love it".
The revelation made Zoya embarrassed but then next second both of them burst out laughing. 

"Ek baat puchun" Zoya hesitated but seeing the green signal she went on "Why are you so shy?" 
And the question made Asad shift a bit in his place but then he had to answer "I am like this from childhood Zoya...being the only child I didn't really like sharing or mingling up with people and I guess that attitude has rubbed on me big time..."
Zoya smiled which made Asad reveal more
"But my mother says Tum jiske saath khul jaye use Bhagwaan hi bachaye (God bless the person whom you will open up to)"

"Phir to aap ke khulne ka intezaae rahega( will be waiting for you to open up then)"  Zoya  chucked to which Asad passed a shy smile implying that "Dilli abhi dur hai"
😳 

--------------

1 MONTH LATER

Asad has finally opened up a bit...his aap jaap has stopped thanks to Zoya's constant nagging.

It was Sunday...so Mr Khan was still sleeping ...but seems like he won't be able to now..
"Asad " a loud voice hit his ear drums and he opened his eyes lazily but the second "Asad" made him sit in worry.
He saw Zoya peeping our from the washroom door. ..."Are you ok?" he walked towards her.

She nooded in NO with a grumpy face.
"What happened?"
And next moment she lowered her eyes trying to make a sentence.
"Wo wo I want a napkin" 
"Huh...napkin ...tissue paper" Asad asked confused.
"Ah no I mean a sanitary napkin you know..." she was still trying but looks like Asad's senses had caught his wife's toota foota words...proof was the red hue which was spreading on his cheeks.
"Aah...it's in your bag" he asked avoiding an eye lock..
"No...I don't how I became so careless. ...could u pls bring me one from the near by shop" Zoya somehow requested...but that was a big blow to Asad "ME...no " he at once shrieked but then his eyes went to his wife's painful face and his heart melted "Ok..."
He freshened up in the other washroom quickly and moved out.

At the near by shop..4-5 people were there...so Asad first waited for the shopkeeper to be free.
Finally when his turn came he started fumbling
"Wo wo..." and next second he uttered "Sunfeast biscuit" 
The shopkeeper frowned but then packed the biscuit. 

After minutes he was found walking in a mall ...near the personal care section.
He immediately picked 2-3 packets and covered them with maggi packets.
At the counter...he pretended to be very busy on his phone untill the man handed over the bag packed with all the things. 

"Haaah" Asad took a sigh of relief sitting in his car and finally drove to home.

"Zoya" he knocked but no one opened the door.
"I am here" Zoya's voice came from behind .
"Huh" he got surprised
"Woh..you were taking so long toh..I rummaged through my suitcase and found one" she smiled but 
"What the...I went through all of that for nothing" Asad made an expression as if he had fought the world to bring that thing for his wife.

"I am sorry..." she apologised and took the bag ...she found 5 packets of maggi  and 2 packets of Sunfeast along with that...she looked up at her husband who was looking here and there.
And there the realisation came "Her ultra shy husband did thisss big thing for her...he surely deserved a reward"
Didn't heπŸ˜‰
She moved forward and planted a tight kiss on Asad's cheek making it more red than it already was.😳

Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wowww
Just loved reading it
Truly a good start to my day
It was Just amazing the way u showed the relationship of asad n zoya 
They are finally getting comfortable with each other.

The shirtless asas scene n the golgappa scene was nice.
And then the way zoya decided that she will open up asads feeling for sure.
The last part made me laugh a lot.
The way shy asad was buying sanitary napkins.. Hahhahah
He bought maggi n biscuit with that 
Just lovely
Thanks for the pm 
Plzzz plzzz update the next part soon..

ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing
enjoyed reading it
looking forward for the next part