Chat Clubs

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

sona02 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

They say a good actor is one who gives hundred percent to their character and pull you into their world. Kunal Karan Kapoor is one such actor who not only has played many characters but also  performed it with sheer brilliance, honesty and conviction. From the stammering nerd in Remix to the recent character of a goon with a golden heart Vasu in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kahaa he has played variety of roles with perfection. With each passing day he has managed to strengthen his performance. Look at his eyes and expressions and you know that what he wants to convey and its because of his acting, that when he cries we cry with him and when he laughs it brings a smile on our face.

Born on 22nd August in Mumbai, Kunal has done his schooling and graduation in English literature from Mumbai University. Kunal wanted to be an actor since the age of 13 and started as a child artist in the popular show Rajini. In his own words, Kunal is a very moody person and when it comes to his liking he loves travelling, reading books, watching movies and playing games on his X- Box. He has also started taking a keen interest on photography and already made some few video edits. In his free time, Kunal likes discovering all kind of music and loves house music.

Dearest Kunal,its your birthday and on this auspicious day we all want to wish you happiness,good health,success and companionship in your life ...hope whatever you want you get it...may you travel a lot a passion you follow religiously...may you find the best in everything that comes on your way and
 of course you are the best of best so you deserve superlative...may you excel in your field of work and whatever you touch turns into gold...always keep smiling..keep spreading love and joy and above all keep rocking our Angel..
many many returns of the day Kunal Karan Kapoor...

The important thing to show your love and support for Kunal please join and comment on his IF profile...

Edited by sona02 - 21 August 2017 at 10:41pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sona02 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Edited by sona02 - 21 August 2017 at 1:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sona02 IF-Rockerz

As wide as the sky is,as deep as the oceans are,so is my love and respect for you.Even in the darkest hours just your name,a glimpse 
at your picture in my mobile fills me with light and shine.Your magic prevails Mr. Kunal Karan Kapoor and I mean it because I have 
seen it happen so many times with myself.
I wish you all the best. You are an inspiration. I admire your passion toward your work,
 the beauty you see in things, the talent in you, the way you are able to connect with the characters you portray and people who see your work.
 you have given many outstanding performances and many beautiful scenes. I love the shades and nuances you
 add in your performances...and that you never leaves me with just one impression of your are just 
awesome! I also just Love the way you can make me analyze and discuss your character you portray.
I got big respect for you. I love the way you dig into the roots and bring out something beautiful and depth full.
  I cannot put in words what it is that wakes up the craving in me for more...just...I love watching your work and your photographs.
People come and goes...some leave a footprint and some inspires you. For me you did both. Thank you for that.
 good luck with your new show. I am sure the journey will be memorable and your work outstanding. Very excited 
to watch you in a new avatar. Even if it is a rumor or not done deal yet...I am sure whatever happens...will happen for your best.
I wish you tons of happiness, peace in mind, lots of success and that you will keep exploring the talent in you, keep inspiring the 
people around you and keep smiling...always.
wishing you a great 
birthday and many more years to come.Live,laugh,travel,explore and please comeback to our screens.Love you.

Greetings Kunal Karan Kapoor! Many Happy returns of the day and wish every moment of every day is full of joy, 
love & light for you. Wish you live in abundance of everything in life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUNAL! 

We miss you a lot, we eagerly wait for your return to silver screen, but ...? The current situation of viewership 
makes this "but" and the question mark, remarkably significant. 
It's gloomy to all who want good stuff on TV. ... Weird, unreasonable magic, too loud presentation, costume dramas are 
in vogue now a days. I don't mind magic or mythos, but at least it should seem somewhat reasonable !  Feels worse that neither 
actors, nor writer/director care about good acting. VFX and other technology is sufficient !? Yet it seems, Unfortunately this
 situation is a fact to stay for quite some time. Trends do not change easily anyway.
You want good, humanly work, but in this scenario, it seems an unlikely distant dream. ... Especially because if audiences mood and 
likings are inclined towards bizzare magic, loud fanfare, chamak-damak and mythos, where would you find viewership for a sensible show? 
First & foremost how can you hope to get your choice of work? Without work how can you hope to achieve enough success, and popularity to get
 something sensible to work?
That's why ... 
You may not like my saying so, yet I'd say that - to come back in lime light and revive your success, you better accept offer
 of any such bizzare serial if the role is of a leading man. 
I used word "revive" because it's unlikely that NBT's success matters much Now to makers and channels. NBT is a treasure for us
 viewers only. Bitter but seemingly true fact. Makers & channel didn't prove to be connoisseurs of NBT or shows like it, nor it's main actors.
 After all these years it's success would seem even more distant to them. Otherwise we wouldn't have to wait for you for such a long time. 
You may say, it'd be a compromise, ... Do compromise plz #Kunal ! Come forward in the flow, no matter how absurd it feels to do such serial to you.
 Get work, and remind all your worthwhile acting talent. 
Successful people can have work of their satisfaction, before success it's either 'sit idly' or compromise. Hence, kindly compromise
 before everything is lost and you've to start from scrap. Please think over it carefully Kunal. NBT do not happen always. And the way
 serials are made, even if you're promised a good nice story, it may only to turn it into a dak!! If chances are such then why not compromise 
at your choice? Please consider all the odds and evens and decide. ... It's been long and boring for us. This wait ! With no knowledge, no explanation.
 No contact with you! Good Luck.
Just remembering why I can't help admiring your acting talent, posting with the good wishes few collage of your changing expressions.

Hi kunal , it's  August and again a time to rejoice for your fans as its your birthday again. We wait
 for this day as egarly as we wait for your much awaited and very prolonged comeback on our TV screens. But of course with the
 kind of regressive stuff coming on TV nothing unique and unconventional as na bole tum ,an actor of your caliber and stature will
 really have to wait for something worthwhile to come your way. But we kunal.karan kapoors die hard fans will not give u the hope & 
I am sure there is something great in stored for you and you are again going to mesmerise us with your outstanding acting genius.
The only request is to be more active on social networking sites so that we can get regular updates from you and the void created by
 your on-screen absence can be filed to some extent.
So kunal here I am wishing you A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...may God fulfill all your wishes , may you get everything that you ever aspired for
 , keep enjoying whatever you love to do the most. Have a wonderful birthday ,have a blast with your near and dear ones...
Just pray and wish that you get a dream role of your career very very soon and we can again enjoy TV watching with the same enthusiasm as 
at times of NBT. We want our king of expressions back with a big BANG...I am pretty sure that day is really not far...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE
 AGAIN KUNAL...with loads of best wishes , blessings

22nd August is just another day for people but for your fans Kunal Karan Kapoor .. 
its festival. Wish you a very happy b'day Kunal and may God Bless
 u with whatever u wish in this world. Wishing that you will make a comeback soon to enlighten our lives with another amazing character.
 Happy Birthday Rockstar Kunal.

A very Happy birthday to the brightest star of  Indian television-Kunal Karan Kapoor.

Your wonderful talent has given us all so many hours of great entertainment.From Varun to Subhash-we have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy you!

I wish you the best birthday ever,one that's so fantastic that it lives in your heart forever.And I want you to know that wherever you go,I'm always wishing the best for you.

May God keep you and your loved ones happy like this always.You truly are one amazing person & we all love you so so much!You are the one and only and our everything!

Hello Mr.Kunal Kapoor...

Happy 35th birthday to you..

Have a great and happiest year ahead..

Missing u on screen..

My biggest wish is want to c u on big screen nd want to hear crowds applause director kunal

Its 35th kuttos... go & find a gal...

This bday Will give a big smile on ur face and life..

Many many many more happiee returns of the kunal...

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday to My Most favourite Actor "Kunal Karan Kapoor

Sabke liye aap Kunal hai But for Me, You are My "Mohan Bhatnagar"

I Never Forget your this Character...You are such a brilliant actor...

I became your Jabra fan

when I saw you on "Na bole tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" Serial..

Promos dekhkar laga tha yeh Serial dekhna padega...Uss time par pata nahi tha ki Yeh Serial Life hee ban Jayega...Seriously, I love This Show very very Much...

I love your Acting,Dialogue, Expression,Style,Dressup and Hairstyle too..

Yeh sab maine Apni Real Life mai bhi Try Kia hai..

Sorry Kunal to Copy your Dressup, Hairstyle and Your Dialogue like "Ae Chavanni Sunnaaa..."

Meri Life mai Kitni difficulties aayi but "You are the person who gives me Strength"
"You are the person who makes me Happy"..

You are not just a My Favourite Actor, You are my Inspiration, Motivation..

My wish to meet you One day in a Life..

"Happy Birthday to the Versatile Actor Kunal Karan Kapoor!
U bring life to the characters. I first saw u in NBT n I jst loved ur voice n eyes. I started watching the show bcoz of u. I really really loved the Chawanni's Spiderman n wanted to hv him too. I also loved Jaan's Paapu n again wished to hv him. In short, I just LOVE U when u play a father. I really wish I could hv a Father like u in my next life. I'm a great admire of urs but still dont want to meet u personally coz at that moment m surely gonna faint! But really wish u hv u as my father in my next life...
Its ur Birthday n I really wish Best of Luck for u future. May u b more n more loved by everyone n blessed by everyone. Plzzz comeback on small screen coz v all miss u alot... Hope v all can get the opportunity to see u onscreen soon.
Happy Birthday Kunal Sir
With Lots n Lots of Love,
ur future daughter

Edited by sona02 - 22 August 2017 at 1:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sona02 IF-Rockerz

Edited by sona02 - 21 August 2017 at 1:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sona02 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Ardent fans and well-wishers across the globe just adore Kunal Karan Kapoor.While his on-screen persona is unarguably charismatic and endlessly endearing,his off-screen persona is witty,charming,gregarious and often philosophical.Kunal is a vibrant person who is loved by every person he's walked with.He has admirers among a wide variety of people that includes writers,directors,producers,co-artists,fellow actors,friends and others.They don't miss an opportunity to shower praises on him and give him all the credit that he richly deserves.On this special occasion we have listed what people have to say about the acting wizard Kunal Karan Kapoor.

Edited by sona02 - 21 August 2017 at 2:56pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sona02 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Edited by sona02 - 21 August 2017 at 10:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sona02 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Dear Kunal,well thousands of fans are looking toward your come back and always speak how much they miss you...well we miss you very much...when NBT was on air we could see you almost everyday and yes at the end of the day we all despite of our worries and anxieties would became happy and all our wretchedness would the moment you were at the front of our eyes we all beam with exuberance irrespective...that is your magic...that is the void you created since you left the silver screen and it is about to be a year know kunal its called silver screen but for we kunalians it has turned pale because of your prolonged absence...through you we many had become the bestest of friends for much we owe to you...your name itself to us is a synonym for joy and life to mean the world to Mr Kunal Karan Kapoor on your birthday we fans as a return gift request you to come back to our lives and shine and dazzle the silver screen with your charming presence...hoping that you return soon...lots of love and greetings my rockstar...miss you lots and hoping till eternity for your come back...

There are very few actors that create a lasting impression on our heart and Kunal Karan Kapoor is undoubtedly one of them. His acting prowess is beyond measurable and is not subjected to the limited vocabulary of any language. Hence I will not show the audacity by trying to define his talent by mere words since that will not do the justice.
His career graph has been amazing...right from the days of Remix, Left Right Left to Pratigya where he very convincingly played the role of a villain Angad to the most beloved character Mohan Bhatnagar in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha.
When he is on screen his performance sets fire on the screen as his eyes speak volumes and his smile manages to create ripples in the hearts of millions. The way he effortlessly goes into the skin of any character, and the way he manages to change his entire body language ranging from the expressions of his eyes to the way he walks and talks is inimitable.
Added to the great actor in him...Kunal is an awesome human being too...his interviews reflect his deep thinking...he is a thinking man and personifies stardom with no nose in the air attitude...his witty answers make his interviews worth watching as much as the characters he plays...
I wish him a very happy birthday...I wish too that he has a bright future and gets roles that will justify his talent...

Edited by sona02 - 21 August 2017 at 11:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sona02 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

I would like to thank tanvi jerry neeva anila for the awesome tags ...neeva anila chandra shan for helping me...and all the kunalians who send me their messages and edits for our rockstar Kunal Karan kapoor our amazing actor and also an amazing human being...lots of love to all...

Kunal Karan kapoor many many happy returns dear...stay blessed...keep shining and smiling...

Edited by sona02 - 21 August 2017 at 10:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top