Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wite_rainbow thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
y cant dll this...i need to listen to this its ARR!
AznDesi thumbnail
Moe those sendspace and putfile links are working. Did you get it goin? Simi i am gonna work on Bhabi's Party composition! then i will go through my collection of instrumentals hehe 😆
wite_rainbow thumbnail
Originally posted by: AznDesi

Moe those sendspace and putfile links are working. Did you get it goin? Simi i am gonna work on Bhabi's Party composition! then i will go through my collection of instrumentals hehe 😆

yup it worked...for the oddest reason my firefox didnt let me dll it but worked thru IE...i must thank you for this!🤗
thank you so much!! Love Julie's theme!

Could you possibly upload the rest of it? 😛
simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Clarify..who here is Bhabi? I'm still getting aquainted with the "newer" faces/IDs. *sigh*

And please do...take your time, no pressure, etc etc.... but I'm looking forward to it! 😉

AznDesi thumbnail
Bhabi is IF SRGMP ki universal bhabi!! haha none other than RITBITZ 😆 😆 😆
wite_rainbow thumbnail
can i just add that i love the bangles theme...I LOVE IT!!
thx ron!!
Qwest thumbnail

Hi everyone! Check this out AR Rahmans very beautiful "New Age Music" Style composition from the Album " Fire". Fans of New age music , Rahul Sharma and Fan of melodious music deffinately check this out. Also if you like the songs as always i have provided the download link as well. If requested i can upload the whole Album as well so you can enjoy the other wonderful Tracks as well.

Enjoy, and take care.

AR Rahmans "Julies Theme" this was a bonus track on the Album and i am so glad for it as it was the best in the album. Also the Flute Sequence in the middle sounds very much like a sequence he used in a very hit movie and song!! Listen to it and see if you can figure it out 😉

"Julie's Theme"click to listen

Download it here
Name: Fire -Julies Theme Bonus Track 1.mp3
Size: 2MB
Description: AR Rahman FIRE

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/t0gkpb

AR Rahman's "Bangles Theme"

"Bangles Theme" Click to listen

Download it here
Name: Fire - Bangles Theme.mp3
Size: 1MB
Description: AR Rahman FIRE

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/m89m74

😛😛

Ron, Thanks Bro loved it "Bangles Theme Fire" in Uncategorized by azndesi
AznDesi thumbnail
Most welcome Bob da! you rock bro!! I am happy to post songs ya like, pleasure's all mine!. 😛