Rishbala SS "LoVe In DisGuiSe #2" Prt-13#62 (28/11)

Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Love In Disguise
Part-10

"With you, I can forget all my problems.
With you, time stands still.
With you, there's no one else !"

There is Something in Him, which has became Alive with her Presence in his Life, And he is scared, if he would let her go, Then again those Terrifying Darkness will engulf him, suffocate Him.

Rk Sighed, Discarding his thoughts, he reached the door step of the mansion, pushing open the door, He walks in only to get froze in his Steps. The sight before him beholds him, as he Literally gape At the sight or better say, The person. His wife, Madhubala Was Descending down the Stairs, clad in a sparkling silver strips net saree, with Maroon velvet border, enhancing the look of the saree, which is drape Around her slim, Hourglass Body structure, Perfectly Showing each fancy curves of her body. Her hairs, plaited along the Length of her shoulder in one side, falling over her breast, With few Hair Locks Falling over her forehead, her ears Decorated with earrings, her Neck with Nuptial chain, and the partition of her forehead with Vermilion, Signifying that She is a married woman, She is Madhubala Rishab Kundra, and She looks stunning. (Imagine, Madhu in the saree She wore In Rk style karwachauth sequence in studio)

Madhu carefully walks Downstairs, cautious of her step, she don't wanna Embrace the Floor again, but her eyes are on the Man who is Standing at the Door, Staring at her, Again !!

No, Its not like He is Seeing her for the first time, But he is seeing her in New light for first time. He is seeing her as his wife, He is seeing her intimately, his eyes travelling on each visible inch of her body, her face, her throat, her fuller breast, her waist, down to her toes, He Is adoring her beauty as his Wife, and that itself adds more to Her beauty.

"Is something wrong with me ?" Madhu asked Gently Frowning at him, Standing in front of him at an arm distance.
"What ?" Rk breaks out of his daze as he Hears her Question, taking a full look of her from head to toe.
"Why are u gawking at me then ?" She snaps at him.
"Gawking ?" Rk looks at her incredulously. Doesn't this woman has any filter over her words. Gawking !!
Rk looks at Madhu, Who is impatiently waiting for his Theory, glaring him. Her Anger, making her Skin Crimson, and yes, She looks more Gorgeous ??
"No.. Madhubala, i was not GAWKING at u, as u Assumed. I was F**kin waiting for u from past 45 minutes." Rk Almost growled at her, irritated of her questions & his own Distracting thoughts.
"I didn't ask u to wait for me or to force-drag me to the Party." Madhu retort him back with equal fervour. This man is freaking Pig !!
The tension between them grew up, as they started Glaring each other murderously Asking the other one to back off, with the Blazing glare.

*Ring-Ring*

The Glaring Competition comes to halt as The iPhone in Rk's pocket Rings. Giving madhu a Last glare, he received the call, turning away from her, either she distracts him with her body, else she shot his temper high with her smart stubborn mouth.
"What bittuji ?" He snapped over the phone.
"No hii no hello, direct snapping. Don't u know The courtesy to speak over the phone." Madhu poke Rk with her Comment, looking at him as if he is a Ill mannered kid.
"Shut ur Mouth !" Rk Quietly hissed at her To which Madhu made a face, least affected by his intimidate tone.
"Chief, when are u coming over ? The guests have arrived & is asking for u." Bittuji speaks from the other end.
"Ur idea to bring ur Bhabhiji along is chopping me off" Rk spoke irritably.
"Chief ?"
"Chopping u off ?" Madhu frown at his raw comments, to which Rk was almost on the verge of rolling his eyes, though he abstained himself from doing so.
"Nothing, We are on our way." Rk Cuts off bittuji, hanging up the call he Looks at madhu who is looking back at him with her Arms crossed over her chest. Wish this woman was lil more Civilized & girly, It would be easy for him to get along with her then.

~~~~~~

Reaching on the Party venue, In one of the most Famous 5 star Posh hotel of the town, Rk Step off the Car, in Classy Blue Velvet Suit, white shirt, and Black denim, his hairs perfectly gelled up, making him Look all more Ravishingly Handsome.
Madhu was Taking in her surrounding, cooping inside the car, There was Paparazzi all around, clicking pictures, The entrance of the Hostel is marvellously Grand, Its Like She has been transported to all together a glamour World. She has never ever been in Such party, now She is lil edgy, what all these is about ? She never Asked him what the party is about or where they are going.
"Sir" madhu Watch the ballet Came Running to Rk as Rk, Handover the key to him. She Was Looking at him anxiously, As he Walks Around To her side, Opening the door like a gentleman, But Damn she is all dumbstruck & anxious with the royal treatment & the flashing lights of the camera.
"Come out." Rk spoke in gentle tone, as He notice her Looking around Nervously, wide eyes, Glueing to her seat. Frankly he has never ever seen her this Quiet, and That priceless look on her face, It Made him chuckle Inwardly. She looks So meek & Tame right now. A smirk cross over his lips, as he Forward his Palm to her, Knowing She will do Exactly what he guides her to.
Madhu looks at his Outstretched palm, and Without thinking for a moment she place her Left hand on his outstretched palm for him to hold her to himself, She is Feeling totally lost in the strange crowd, and the only person she can acknowledge is Him, Rishab Kundra, Her husband.

Rk gently Helps her out of the car, slipping his right arm on her bare Waist, holding her close, just like a couple, he walks her to the entrance. Though madhu Didn't like the place where his hand is, still she kept her mouth shut. Where is she Stuck ? Its like walking the red carpet. Where did he brought her ?

"Rk.. Rk.."
"Mr. kundra.."
"Sir.. A quote please.."

As they reached the entrance of the grand party hall, She Witness the paparazzi crowding them, blocking their entrance, calling out Rk's name, Clicking pics, Asking Questions. The Surrounding made her Feel giddy & unconsciously she Sinks More into his arms, like an ill Kitten. Rk feels Her body Sagging against him, and he looks at her pale face, all Drained. Whats wrong with her ?
He thought, as he firms his hold on her bare waist, and pulls her more into his safe embrace.
"What happened ?" He Whispered softly in her ears, She looks ready to faint Any moment. The Bodyguards, and bittuji Arrived clearing out the entrance & crowd, making way for Rishbala.
"All these.. Where're we ? " Madhu whispered meekly. She has never been in such High profile occasions, she didn't knows even That Rk is Such Powerful persona, the Way media is trying to get through him, it appeared so.
"My world !" Rk Whispered back proudly, yes, its his world, the Power, the ruling, he has Earned it over years. Its the World Where people knows him By his Name, Rishab kundra, its the world where his past comes after His Money & power. Its the World where people Don't throw his past at his face, Instead His business undertaking are their concern. Its the world where he can be Himself. Its the world where, He can come out in open & not Hide in the Darkest corner of the Room, clasping his ears to Block out people's ruthless comments.
"Relax.." He mumbled again, seeing her uneasiness. She has never been exposed out in open like this, But now she is His wife, She needs to get use to all these.

"Chief, media wants ur quotes on this marriage." Bittuji interrupts them, As he Stood beside Rk dressed in formal attire. Rk nods at Him, ready to Reveal his current status.
"Bhabhiji" Bittuji Greets Madhubala, who is Partially hiding herself in Rk's arms, Looking nervous as hell.
Madhu Looks up at bittuji giving a nervous smile which didn't even reach her face.

"Mr.Kundra, we are assuming this lady with u to be ur Wife ?" One of the Reporter Questions, as Rk's expression Guarded to all-meant-business one.
"No place for assumptions here. She is My Wife, Madhubala Rishab Kundra." Rk spoke, his Tone Powerful & arrogant, as Usual. At his statement, few more lights were flashed upon them blinding their sight, & madhu blink her eyes, Looking down at her heels, right now, its the only familiar Thing to her. This Rk, next to her, who has his Arm around her waist, who is talking to media arrogantly, who is holding this unexplainable powerful charisma is totally different from the person She verbally Fights with, every now & then, at home. He seems all together a different person now, and at this moment, she accepts The Rk whom she sees everyday is better than this one who is standing next to her, So intimidating.

"Sir, there were no news about the arrangement before, And then suddenly there were This rumour about ur marriage. What do u have to say about this ?" Another reporter asked, looking at Rk.
"As U can see the lady beside me, as My wife, i think that clears the rumours around." Came Another Rk's witty reply, along with his half smirk on his lips.
"Mr.kundra We heard that its Ur Brother Veer kundra Who was about to get married, and not u. What would u say in this aspect ?" Another Lady asked much to Rk's annoyance.
"Am not Veer Kundra's Guardian. Veer is officially an Adult & i think He can better answer the Questions Regarding himself." Rk Spoke Rudely, slightly irritated, bittuji looks at Rk, getting that the Matters are going out of the hand. Rk's Answers may Create controversies again, so he thought its better to interrupt. Media only knows Rk got married instead of Veer, And What Happened in the Altar that day they don't know, and its better to keep it under wrap.

"That's all ! Chief, has Important gathering to Attend. Excuse us." Bittuji Spoke Coming Forward, as He Showed Rk the way inside.
"Mr.Kundra, one last question" A man spoke among the paparazzi "Is this the Same girl, whom Veer Kundra was Going to marry But u Stole the Lady from ur Brother."

Rk halts in his steps, as the question hit his ears, so did Madhu with her heart pounding against her chest. This is worst, She never thought that her life would be a public display with People making stories on her, sell & read it.

"I said, no more questions." Bittuji Shouted, Asking the security to clear the media.

"Wait bittuji !" Rk spoke gravely, As he turns back to media taking madhu along with him, His arms still drape around her waist holding her close, as the media awaits his answer with pin drop of silence.

"Well, Madhubala is in My arms Now" he spoke, his voice chilling, as he spoke each words Carefully.
"And She is Mine Now, Just Mine !" Rk said in a low husky voice, as his eyes found madhu's eyes beside him, his eyes holding a determination, a madness to keep her with him. Madhu visibly shivered under his intense gaze & words, that she was forced to drop down her eyes breaking the eye lock.
"And i would Rather appreciate That My wife's Name Shouldn't be Taken along with Other Men's name." Rk looks back at media, his Voice firm & stern "Hope i made it clear."
"Thankyou !" His Eyes raked through the crowd, as He Turn around, making his way inside the grandeur party hall with Bittuji & Madhu by his side.

Media can be sometimes so annoying & poking, Hungry for Personal information & Make A story out of it. Stole the lady from his brother !! F**k !
His so called brother abandoned her to get her insulted in public, and He just Held her Hand At that time, and yes, eventually She became his. He didn't Stole, But he got Her !
And there is a difference Between the Two words, Stole & Got, and he has every intension to preserve what He has Got !!

~~~~~~

"I appreciate Ur efforts, Mr.Kundra. U have thrown an Excellent party" Mr.Kapoor Said, As he & his Few Colleagues stood with Rk, and Madhu, in the Party. Madhu was simply standing beside Rk silently, While The men were talking among themselves.
"Mr.Kapoor. We're glad U like it." Rk Spoke in Business like Tone.
"I was Hoping for Another meeting With U, Mr.Kundra, to discuss the future aspects of contract." Mr.Kapoor probes.
"Sure, Mr.Kapoor, Bittuji Would Fix It."
"Well Then, i would take ur leave now. Congratulations again !" Mr.kapoor politely smiles At Rk & then at Madhu. Madhu Did the same Thing which she has been doing from past half an hour, Giving fake polite smiles to Every person Coming across them. This is So suffocating being here, And for the First time ever She wish, She could be in home, Home Means Kundra Mansion for her, This time.

As Mr.Kapoor walks away, Rk turns to Madhu, Who is right Next to Him, She is all stiff & conscious. His Lips quirks up by Looking at her, Since the time She entered the venue, She has been Clinging onto him like a sloth, not leaving his side For a Minute even, Following him Everywhere, Like a lost Sad Puppy, And her Stubborn Mouth, That's is Surprisingly All Shut Off. She looks so Tame & nice, no arguing, no shouting, no sarcastic comment. If she would be Like this all time, he wont have any problem in Getting adjust with her.

"Drinks ?" Rk Asked Out of formality, and Also to make her spell out few words.
"Yuck.. No !" Madhu Shook her head Quickly, alcohol is not her thing.
"Soft drinks are Also served here." Rk said in Response to her 'Yuck no !"
"No" madhu shook her head.
"Cant we go home ?" She Whispered to him Quietly, taking him by surprise. Did she just call his Mansion as her home ??
"No, We have Just arrived." Rk whispered back. He has few more important guests to attend, and he just cant leave the party like that.
"Oh.." Madhu mumbled Disappointed, taking a Look around. All so crowdy & classy, And especially the gaze of the people is So unnerving.
"What ?" Rk Quizzes seeing her Expression. Whats exactly wrong with her ? She is behaving so Strange, though he likes her to be this quite, but still its unsettling.
"Why are People gazing at us ?" Madhu tiptoed & whispered in his ears in conspirator's tone. With her Question, Rk straighten up, as he took a quick glance around. Usually he has Stopped caring about people.
"Ignore" he Whisper back In her ears after a moment.
"Ignore ?" Madhu looks at him questioningly, to which Rk nods affirmatively.
"But, Isn't its unnerving.. Awkward ?" Madhu Spoke perplexed.
"It is, that's Why Ignores." Rk confirms, And its nice To know that Its not only he, Who feels Awkward under People's scrutinising gaze.

"Come, lets sit somewhere." Rk mumbled, As he looks for tables around. After having a quick glance they walks to the corner Table for two, In less crowd filled area, as most of the guest were on dance floor & bar side. In the way, Rk Pick a glass of scotch for himself, and a glass of soft drink for madhu.

"Why are u so worked up ?" Rk asked, As they Settle themselves on the chair, with madhu sitting opposite to Rk.
"I don't like being here." Madhu spoke truthfully looking at him. After, like one full hour, She got time to talk to Rk alone, without interruption & spying ears.
"Mhmm.. Here..have it." Rk hummed as he Forward, the soft drink to her.
"I don't drink" madhu Quietly hissed at him. How many time would she need to speak that aloud ??
"Its not Alcohol." Rk give her a look, and they are back to their normal selves. All the class & show off wears off them.
"Its not ?" Madhu questioned.
"Its nothing to harm. Have it, and calm ur nerves." Rk said as he took a sip of his scotch.
"And the one u are drinking ? Mine is pink & urs not, why ?" There she questions again, scrutinising the drink in Rk's hand, comparing it with her own drink, toying her fingers around the tip of the glass. Damn her curiosity !!
"Cause its Scotch." Rk Said quietly. How dumb question is That ! Silly girl !!
"Alcohol ?" Madhu probes, as she takes a sip from her own glass & umm.. Its not that bad in taste, as she thought it to be.
"Yes" Rk nods, while sipping on his drink.
"Who'll drive us back as u are getting drunk." Madhu quizzes.
"Firstly am not Getting drunk, and Secondly Am social drinker not drunkard." Rk spoke offended, he wonders how quickly she manages to piss him off.
"Still, it comes under drink & drive. Wont u be tipsy !!" Madhu mumbled making a face, looking away from him, While Rk took Put his glass down, on the table, frustrate, Looking around but not her. Soft melody were Playing in the background, with people enjoying themselves.

"Who are you ?" He turns his eyes back to madhu, Who Questioned him, Leaning on the table, keeping her arms squarely over it.
"Stop pissing me off, in here." Rk Warned her, mirroring her actions, leaning in.
"Its a serious question. Who are u ? And all these.." She waves her hand pointing at the decorations & crowd "how're u associated with all these ?"

Rk looks at her for good one minute, getting her interrogation. She don't know about him, nothing at all.
"I certainly have excellent market standing, if that answers ur question." Rk states as Matter of fact tone, leaning his back against the chair, crossing his Legs, keeping his one ankle over other knee, a Constant smirk playing on his lips. He is certainly enjoying her Confused Expression & disturbing thoughts.

"As in few thousands ?" Madhu Questions about the zeros, he owns, trying to get him exactly.
"Add few more zeros to ur Thousand calculation." he replied with a smug smirk.
"Crores ?" Madhu asked stunned.
"U should start reading business magazines & newspapers." Rk suggests her.
"All these popularity comes with ur crores ?" Madhu asked again.
"Obviously" Rk gives her are-u-dumb-look, "when i said that thousands of people are working under me, i was not joking certainly."
"And people makes stories on u ?" Madhu indicates the Media which caught them outside.
"Probably" Rk shrugged his shoulder.
"And u Are dragging me too in all these shits ?" Madhu's voice raised a Lil as she looks at him murderously.
"Drags u ?? U have already became a part of this." Rk replies.
"After our divorce These paparazzi would follow me around, making my personal life public, cause of u." Madhu Spoke incredulously. This is more complicated, She Never knew that Rk's life comes in papers.
Rk looks at her, his eyes inscrutable, but he didn't comment anything on it, cause he knows, that would lead to a scene between them Publicly, She is still stuck on the damn divorce.

"Are u listening what i am saying ?" Madhu draws for his attention.
"NO !" Rk snaps at her.
"Did u just snap on me, in Public ?" Madhu gasp.
"Yes, i did" Rk glares her Hardly, to which Madhu pressed her lips tightly, keeping quite for a minute before Replying him.
"U are a caveman. U don't even know how to behave in public." Madhu retorts.
"Really ? Now u'll teach me how to behave in public ? As far as i remember U Are the one Who Was Trying to sinking in me, hiding in my Arms before the camera." Rk spoke Making Madhu's eyes wide.
"Stop it !" Madhu crisp.
"Why ? Ashamed of urself ?" Rk asked mockingly.
Madhu opens are mouth To give him Back, but Stops in Shock, jerking on her chair.
"Am so sorry ma'am" a Waitress apologize, who just knocked a drink on Madhu's saree.
"Where was ur Attention on ?" Rk asked the waitress frowning as Madhu stood up trying to Dry her saree.
"Am extremely sorry Sir, Ma'am." The waitress apologize immediately.
"Its ok.. No problem." madhu interrupt, as she saw Rk opening his mouth to Torture the waitress with his Accusations. Its just a drink, Why do people over-reacts she don't get.
"Ma'am plz come I'll show u the washroom." The waitress Urges, to which Madhu turns back to Rk.
"Wont u come ?" She looks at Rk expectantly. She don't know the damn place, she cant thinking of going anywhere alone, without him.
"In ladies' Rest Room ?" Rk raised his Eyes mockingly, Still sitting on his seat.
Madhu nods her head, Expecting him to accompany her. She hasn't left his side whole evening, and now she don't want to Go alone Somewhere among strangers, even if its washroom.
"No" Rk denies, picking up his scotch again.
"Please.." Madhu pleaded him, her eyes soft, asking him to accompany her.
"I said NO !" Rk spoke Irked, Making madhu's face fell.
"Ma'am this way.." The young waitress interrupts them.
"Rk.." Madhu Urges one more time, To Which Rk Turned deaf ears to her, turning his face to other side taking a sip of scotch.

Madhu Continues To look at him, her eyes fixed on him, hoping he would stand up & walk by her, but Rk continues to ignore her, his Eyes fix Ahead, and not her.
"Ma'am.. May we.." The waitress probes again. Madhu looks at The waitress with soft eyes, as She sighs, defeated, she tucks a strand of hair behind her ears, with slow steps She follows the Waitress.

As Madhu walk away, Rk kept the glass of scotch on the table, His eyes following her retreating back. How convenient is it for her to Fight with him one moment, and Next Moment Pleading him Sweetly.

~~~~~~

"Ma'am.. Here.. U can clean up & am sorry once again." The Waitress apologize, pointing at the Sink & a towel beside it, as they stands inside Marbled Washroom, which is located inside the Ladies' restroom.
"Its ok.." Madhu spoke softly not feeling good at all, she is just not comfortable Among strangers.
"Do u need anything else ma'am ?" The waitress asked out of courtesy, as Madhu took a tissue paper & starts Dabbing it over her saree.
"No.. thank you.." Madhu mumbled.
"I'll leave, then ?" The waitress asked, to which Madhu nods her head skeptically, quickly Sprinkling water Over her saree. She Just wanna get done with it & get back to Rk. The waitress walks out leaving madhu alone, closing the Door of washroom, and restroom too.

The Strange silence started Getting on her nerves, as Madhu started fumbling With everything, her saree, tissue paper, tap. She feel paranoid, a eerie kind of Paranoid. Her breath Quicken up, as she Starts taking open mouth breathes to calm herself.

~~~~~~

Rk was sitting alone waiting for madhu, toying with the glass full of scotch, from which he didn't took a sip after Madhu went.
"Chief.." Bittuji comes around seeing Rk alone "Mr.kapoor just Left the party few minutes ago. Everything went according to plan."
"That's Good.. And bittuji, Mr.kapoor was asking for a meeting." Rk said as Bittuji Drop himself on the chair opposite to him.
"I'll schedule that chief." Bittuji assured, as he look around searching for his bhabhiji "Where is bhabhiji, chief ?"
"Washroom" Rk muttered.
"Oh.. Its good to see U two Together." Bittuji smiled, looking at Rk. Rk looks back at Bittuji, as Madhu's pleading voice rings in his ears.
"Bittuji excuse me, I'll just go & check on Biwi." Rk said finally, getting up leaving his chair. The woman Would make Him Mad for Sure !! She is making him, The Rk, Run behind her. Rk Shook his head at the thought, as He made his way towards Ladies' rest room.

~~~~~~

Madhu Look around cautiously dabbing The towel drying her saree, closing the tap.
"Its done.." She mumbled to herself, wiping her hands with the towel.

*Click*

She looks up as the Click sounds, but Its blank, All dark as Suddenly all the lights in Washroom Goes off.
"What the hell.. !" Madhu muttered, gulping the lump formed in her throat. She cant believe that, it can be a ridiculous power cut in a 5 Star hotel.
Dropping the towel, She Took a step ahead in darkness, to go out of the washroom, when she hears the sound of footstep behind her, making her halts in her steps, Her Breathes grew Heavy & shallow. She is sure, Someone Is behind her, she can feel the warmth of the person behind her, but She was alone in the washroom, all alone. A sudden fear Engulf her, making her giddy.
Biting for lips nervously, she took a step ahead, To relish the feeling of someone's Breathing on her Neck. Panicked she Turn around abruptly, dashing on Someone. Someone is here !!

That took the last thread of control she had on her fear, and She Turn on her heels, running in opposite direction, Stumbling on her steps in darkness.
"Rkkk..."
A panicked scream escaped her lips, As Unstoppable huge Tears Slides down her cheeks, Shocked & terrified.

Rk was outside the rest room, when a faint scream of Madhu Reached her ears. She is calling out for him ??

Rk quickly Opens the Door of rest Room, and step inside the empty rest room, heading Towards the Washroom taking fast Strides, When he saw the door of washroom Being Open & a Disheveled Madhu Running Out of it, terrified.

"Madhu.." Rk held her by her Shoulders, as She collide onto him, against his hard chest. She wasn't even Watching out where she is running.
"Rk.. Rk.. There.. Rk.." She breaks into Tears, as she registers his face, she clutch his tuxedo, crying.
"Shh.. Relax.. Madhu.." Rk wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into calming hug, Filling her petite body in his strong arms, running his right Hand on her hairs gently, as he wraps His left hand firmly around her waist.

"Baahon Mein Teri Aake Lagaa, Mera Safar Toh Yahin Tak Hai
(After reaching the embrace of Your arms I've realized, That my journey ends here)

Tumse Shuru Tumpe Hi Khatam, Meri Kahaani Tumhi Tak Hai"
(It started with You and it'll end with You, My story goes as far as You)

Feeling herself in the safe circumference of his arms, Madhu tiptoed, wrapping her Arms around his neck tightly, she bury her face in the crook of his neck, giving in to her tears, finding Solace. The Fear She felt a moment ago, starts leaving her tensed body.

"Dil Ko Jo De Raahat Si, Tujh Mein Hai Woh Khamoshi
(That which gives rest to my heart, You possess that silence)

Sau Baar Talaash Liya Khudko, Kuch Tere Siva Na Mila Mujhko"
(I've searched myself a hundred times, But I haven't gotten anything else except You)

Rk stiffened the second, he felt her Reciprocating his hug, loosing her body Weight against him, He can see feel her soft curves pressing against his chest, her warm breathing on his neck.
"Madhu.." Rk Rubs her back gently but hesitantly, trying to Pull her away. She just Came running out of washroom in panicky state, and it concerns him.

"Saanson Se Rishta Tod Bhi Loon, Tumse Tod Na Paungi..."
(Even if I break the bond with my breath, I will not be able to break the bond with You)

Madhu register his calls, but didn't break away from him. She kept hiding herself in his arms, until her cries & fear died down, her breath becomes steady.

"Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahungi(x2)
(I will still love You)

Iss Chaahat Mein Marr Jaaungi, Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahungi"
(I'll sacrifice myself for the sake of this love, I will still love You)

[Mein Phir V tumko Chahungi from Half-Girlfriend]

"Are u ok ?" Rk asked softly, Tucking a tendril of her hair Behind her ears, looking at her carefully, as she unwraps her arms from around his neck. Her Face is red & tear smeared.
Madhu looks up at him, not before wiping her nose & face with his Velvety blue suit, ruining it ofcourse, but He cares a Least about his Suit now. The woman in his arms, matters the most to him.
"Yes" she mumbled in Small voice, rubbing her already red nose with the back of her hand, calming a bit.
"What is it ? Why did u shout ?" He asked her carefully, as Madhu's eyes grew wide, and She abruptly turn Around facing the Washroom, from which she Ran out a moment ago. Rk looks at madhu's horrified expression, following her Gaze to the dark washroom.

~~~*~~~

Plz hit Like & Drop in Comments !!

Thanks,
Aaniya :)

NO COPY !!
Adaptations, Translation or slight alterations to this work, such as changing names, is termed as Offence & Violation.

(This Post Is Exclusively For India Forum, Any Kind of Copying of Content, Scenes, Dialogues From this Story To Other Networking Sites Is Strictly NOT Allowed)

Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 6 years ago
Congrats for new thread aani.
Plz update soon
Congo Aani for the thread.
Unres.
The way Rk was looking Madhu at Madhu was Aww.
Rk hanging with Rk like a puppy was totally Awesome.She was with him in Fear but she knows he will protect her..
Both of them Have a Loads of Ego which they need to leave it .I seriously was feeling so bad for Madhu wen she pleaded Rk to accompany with her to Restroom.
The way waitress asked Madhu to come with her for Restroom was something Fishy.
Is the person who entered into the Bathroom was Veer???
Finally at last Rk came there.
U left in cliffhanger again..Thats not fair..
So better u update fast..
Thanks for d pm and update too.
Love.Edited by UniquePrincess - 6 years ago
Aaniya congrats on the new thread.
Waiting for the update.
Congrats for the new tread 
Congrats Aan for the new thread ... 
Waiting for the update.. 
Congratz Aaniya for New Thread! ðŸ˜Š
Keeep up the good work.. 
Nd plz update sooon.. Waiting eagerly
Congrats for the new thread dear...Please update soon dear...