#2 Asya SS ADDICTED TO YOU ch14 = pg 53 (06/07/19)

Posted: 6 years ago

TO THE NEW THREAD OF
ADDICTED TO YOU

THANK YOU to all the special readers of this story to always encouraging me with your likes and comment and also for bearing my late updates(specially sweetu😛 ) it really really means alot, and maina here is thread of your story thanks for always reminding me dear

TWO MORE person I have to thank its them

yes our beloved AsYa/KaBhi its because of them and their adorable chemistry i started writing so thank you for improving my writing skills, if not them i would have never know there is an average writer inside me😉

ok enough of being nostalgic and once again big

to all of you🤗
😃
index :
previous thread(ch1-ch9)

Chapter 10 scroll down 

Chapter 11 =page 12

Chapter 12=page 32

Chapter 13 = page 45

Chapter 14 = page 49

Edited by Loving_life - 4 years ago

Here chapter 10 of this story is updated  hope you all like it so excited to know all of yours reviews  

This update is res to anopama, dillu,JAZ, jass,Nik, Asad, Zoya, Natalya, ashlesha, greyanastasia , risingsun626, sweet_tehs,  suganti, asifiqsh, priyasweety-anu, chocochips,kabhi_asya, mysticriver, coolhi1998,ksen, myloveismylife and to all the special readers each and every opinion matters a lot to me

A very very very very special res to my sweetu(I kept my word sweetu), MANIA(here is your story a terrible update), Somu (hope you enjoy it dear)                                             

CHAPTER 10

bannercredits:mrinalini

When life becomes a fairy tale happiness is just overloaded smile refuses to leave your face all you could imagine is how will your happily ever after will be, you create your own world where you know all your dreams would be fulfilled and you just can't wait for it. Our AsYa's life was in the same phase

Zoya's house:

Zoya was twirling around her room with a huge smile on her face and thinking about the reason behind her smile Asad! She blushed slightly thinking about him in this colorful world all she could witness is darkness but still, she could feel the color of life embracing her, she could feel love that she belong to someone  without whom she can't even imagine a single second of her life

She caressed the ring which was adorning her finger his voice again started ringing in her ears like a melody "then marry me"

Asad's house:

Asad was equally happy and relaxed he just glanced his room soon it will be not his but their room, he just smiled thinking how a arrogant individual he was what does she say yeah "akdu" Asad chuckled remembering her calling him that how much she was shocked after knowing he is the same Akdu that reporters keep on talking about, how badly he wanted to stay away from this feeling but the term "love at first sight" really mocked at him and now he is fully sure that there is no feeling in this world as beautiful as it and running away from it was really a foolishness, he took the box from bedside table and opened it and took the photo frame of Zoya it was her photo which he had seen in her mobile and asked Humeira to send it to him really she's beauty!

Zoya's photo

Asad: I just love...

Before he could complete his mobile ranged he smiled seeing the caller id she kept the frame on his bedside table beside his family photo and accepted the call

Phone conversation :

Asad: hello

Zoya(with a smile) : hello what were you doing?

Asad(with a naughty smirk): confessing love

Zoya: how sweet!  to ammi?

Asad: no

Zoya: tamatar?

Asad: wrong guess!

Zoya(little alert): Ayaan?

Asad: no!

Asad took the phone little away from his ears

Zoya(shouting): Allah Miya!  What's wrong with you Asad if not them whom the hell are you confessing Love

Asad laughed a little how much he loves to irritate her

Asad(controlling his laugh): to someone really really special (looking at her photo)

Zoya: I didn't ask you to describe just tell me the name of that chudail!

That's it Asad couldn't control anymore and burst out laughing

Asad(laughing): chudail! (he laughed more)

Zoya hearing him laugh fumed more

Zoya: What's so funny Asad!

Asad(controlling his laugh): you really think yourself as Chudail? You're not that bad Zoya

Zoya(confused): me chudail?  I'm talking about that lady whom you're confessing

Asad(with a serious tone): You really think there can be someone else?

Zoya(huffed): I know you're joking!

Asad: really? Then why were you burning?

Zoya: just that I can't tolerate you talking about anyone even in-joke so it comes out naturally

Asad: and I like to irritate you even that comes out naturally!

Zoya: so bad Asad! I'm not talking to you

Asad: now that was funny!

Zoya: what's funny in that?

Asad: isn't it obvious you can't resist talking to me

Zoya: Ya Allah!  What are you saying dream on Mr.Khan

Asad: that's the truth!

Zoya: truth my foot!  Truth is you're always desperate to talk to me

Asad: really? Who had called me now?

Zoya(fumbling): vo...vo...

Asad: it's ok Zoya I understand that I'm irresistible!

Zoya: vo janab back to earth! Let's forget the past, let's see in next 24 hours who calls whom I challenge you

Asad: I never lose mohtarma!

Zoya: we will see that!

With that, she disconnected the call

Zoya(annoyed): here I called him to have some sweet talk with him and he again ruined it! Emotionally challenged man!!! Akdu!!!

Asad: dude you have got yourself into trouble 24 hours without talking to her? NO WAY!

Asad took his phone and again kept it back chuckling

Asad: As if she will receive it now!!! Tomorrow morning I will do the needful

With that, he went to bed

Here two souls were having a peaceful sleep dreaming about their bright future on the other side one person was sleepless and fuming thinking of all the occurring and she not able to stop it

Razia thinking, "There is no point talking to Humeira's Abbu regarding this!  Why is that orphan girl always blessed with all the happiness when she doesn't even deserve a bit of it! From the moment she has come to this world he didn't let me in peace "

She remembered how when Zoya was born she became the center of attraction of their family and how all the relatives used to taunt her saying being the eldest daughter-in-law she didn't give birth first and by the time Humeira came into this world Zoya had already won everyone's heart with her innocence and cuteness that nobody entertained Humeira much well it's not like that, she was equally lovable to everyone but her jealousy for her sister-in-law daughter was so much that she couldn't see anything past it and she made Zoya the culprit to snatch Humeira's rights and happiness and things got worst when after Zoya's parents accidental death Gaffur adopted her as his daughter, she has played many fouls in past but destiny has not left her with either option so will have to again play foul for Humeira's sake, if Zoya will die then looking at Asad's love for Zoya one thing is Clear Asad will be heartbroken and someone should be there to mend his broken heart and my Humeira will do that for her beloved sister with that she lied down in bed with an evil smirk

Next day morning!

Zoya woke up from her sleep stretching her limbs after long she had slept so peacefully, she yawned and the first thing came to her mind was Asad as she remembered their challenge, she checked her mobile and smiled when voice-guided one text message from Asad

She opened it and voice read

"Good Morning Sunshine! Common sleepy head get ready fast, I will pick you up in sometimes give me a call once you're ready"

Zoya: Sunshine? That's cute jahapana!  Ok, let me call you, (with that she started to dial his number but immediately stopped) NO!!!! So that he will tease me for the rest of the life, anyway it doesn't matter if I call him or not he will be coming here at any cost, so let's get ready

She got from the bed and above to go to washroom when Razia called her

Razia: Zoya

Zoya immediately turned around

Zoya: ji ammi

Razia: just get ready fast we both are leaving for dargah in sometime

Zoya: dargah? All of sudden with me

She was confused as Razia never goes anywhere with her saying the people will think this blind girl is her daughter

Razia: yes I had prayed that I will visit it with you if your alliance gets fixed so...

Zoya smiled hearing that she took a step towards her voice direction saying something when Razia interrupted

Razia: I'm waiting outside

Saying so she went from there

Zoya smiled thinking, "before leaving my house I will make sure to win your heart ammi, she is not bad at heart but Asad and abbu never understand it"

Asad's house

Asad was in front of his mirror was putting his shirt button when suddenly he heard the noise of glass breaking, he went towards the source of voice that is near the bedside table and was taken aback seeing Zoya's photo frame damaged to pieces he carefully picked it up, looking at the glass crack covering her face was making his heart sink, well he is not the superstitious person but then the unknown fear started engulfing him, he carefully took the picture from the frame and throw that frame in the trash can, Asad just dialed her number as hearing her voice will calm him down, but since Zoya was having bath the call remained unanswered much to Asad's annoyance, Asad finished buttoning his shirt immediately took his car keys and rushed outside his room

Zoya's house:

Zoya wore her ear ring and got ready

Zoya thinking, "hell with the challenge! I'm calling him"

With that, she was moving towards the small study table to pick up her mobile when Razia entered her room calling out her name

Razia: Zoya!

Zoya: ji ammi! I'm ready

Razia: so much time you took, let's go we are getting late

Zoya: sorry ammi, I will just take my mobile then we can leave

Razia: Uffhoo we will be back soon until that time you can survive without your mobile

With that, she dragged Zoya along with her

They were above to move out of the house when Humeira interrupted them

Humeira: ammi, baji! Where are you both going?

Zoya(excitedly hugging Razia's arm): ammi and I are going to dargah

Humeira (with a huge smile): that's great! Ok wait I will also join you both

Zoya was above to agree when Razia interrupted

Razia: no I'm already running late there are so many preparations to do engagement day is nearing, I don't have time to wait for you

Humeira just pouted,  Razia ignoring her rushed outside with Zoya, they sat down in the taxi and left from there

After 5 mins Asad reached Zoya's home and ranged the doorbell Humeira opened the door and smiled seeing him Asad also smiled back and asked about Zoya's whereabouts

Humeira: baji and ammi went to dargah

Asad: ok! Why is she not receiving my call since when I'm calling her

Humeira: ok it's you who was calling her actually I heard her mobile ringing when I was taking shower I guess she forgot it here

Asad: ok!

Humeira(concerned): jiju you look worried is everything alright?

Asad(forcing a smile): yeah everything is fine!

Asad thinking "hope so"

Asad: ok Humeira I will catch-up with you later,  have an important work to do

With that, he rushed towards his car and drove towards the dargah

In taxi:

Zoya thinking, "Asad would be calling me and I left my mobile at home itself"

She sighed sadly when Razia informed her that they reached, they both got down from the taxi, Zoya hearing the vehicles sound

Zoya: ammi I think we are near the highway

Razia: yes

Zoya(confused): but why are we here

Razia: you ask so many questions beta actually opposite to this highway there is shop from there I want to buy a chadar for offering

Zoya: ammi there are many good shops outside the dargah we can buy from there

Razia: I know but this shop is having better quality than them and its owner is a physically challenged man so it will be a help for him too

Zoya: that's true!  ammi you have such a big heart

Razia (smirking evilly): we have to be selfless dear

Their talk was interrupted by Razia whose mobile started ringing

Razia(annoyed): Hassina!  she always calls at the wrong time

She disconnected it but again it started ringing

Zoya(giggling): ammi it's better you receive or else hassina aunty will not stop

Zoya was right about her so called best friend so she received the call uninterested and as usual welcomed by a new gossip but right now she was least interested about it and told her she will call her back the advantage of her calling was Asad had almost reached there, he spotted them standing near the highway and sighed in relief seeing Zoya safe, he was above to drive towards them when the red signal came up so he had to halt his car, Razia saw the red signal and smiled evilly

Razia: Zoya the signal is red let's cross the road

Zoya: from here?

Razia: yes because the sky walk is far away from here and we are running late come fast

With that, they went to cross the highway

Asad was looking at them and was angry seeing their carelessness

Asad: what are they doing!  Don't they know it's risky to cross the highway like this!

Asad immediately looked at the signal where 1 mins is showing in red which is more than enough to cross the road but then they halted in the middle of the road now Asad was suspicious and prayed what he was thinking should not be true he immediately got down from his car and rushed towards them since his car was behind it was taking time for him since they are very much far away

Zoya(panicked): ammi!  What happened we're in the middle of the highway

Razia: my purse has fallen over there I will pick it and come

Zoya: Ammi! What are you saying we...

Razia: don't panic Zoya 4 mins is there for the signal to go green so we are safe don't worry (Razia seeing only 10 sec remaining) I will be back soon, within seconds signal went green much to Asad's horror, he shouted from there

Asad(running): ZOYA!!!

Zoya was also horrified hearing the sound of vehicles nearing, she took the step towards the right but the bike passed by then towards the left a speeding car passed by her it slightly hit her elbow due to which her stick had fallen from her hand she just stood rooted to the spot

Zoya(crying): ammi!!! Where are you!!!

But that merciless creature was just standing there seeing everything in excitement

Asad: Zoya!  Careful

Zoya hearing his voice

Zoya: ASAD!!!!

Razia(seeing Asad): how come he came here!!!

As Razia didn't know Asad as witnessed everything so she again started with he fake acting

Razia: Zoya!!! Meri bacchi!!! Somebody save my child

Since it's a highway even the drivers don't have control over their vehicles speed, there was a car zooming towards her direction with full speed Razia smile inwardly as now no one can save her, when that car was inches away from her she was pushed by Asad on the other side of the road resulting the car hitting him instead

There was a huge commotion and Zoya was having no clue what had happened

Zoya(crying): Asad,  Ammi!!! Where are you all!!! You guys are scaring me

One lady came to her giving her the stick

Lady: Are you ok dear?

Zoya nodded in yes

Zoya: please tell me, madam, what's going on over here, please!!!

Lady: the man who saved you has been hit by the car!

That's it she went numb hearing that! Everything just paused for her, no sound was reaching her ears, no voice was coming out of her throat the world just stopped for her, The lady shooked her hard bring her out of the shock

Zoya: ASAD!!!!!! Where is he!!!!! Take me to him

Zoya for the first time felt so helpless being blind

Zoya: where is my Asad!!!! (shouted on the top of her voice) PLEASE TAKE ME TO HIM(with that she started sobbing loudly)

Lady: please calm down!  Will ask someone come with me

Zoya hurriedly went with her

That lady asked one of the men in the crowd

Lady: where is that man who had met with an accident

Man: he is taken to the lifeline hospital as it is nearby since his condition was miserable, one elderly lady accompanied him saying she was his family

Zoya closed her eyes tightly more tears coming out of her eyes hearing about his condition

Zoya: I want to go to him!

Lady: I have my car, I will take you there

Zoya hugged her gratefully, she also stroked her head lovingly and then they rushed from there to lifeline hospital

Hope you all enjoyed this update will be eagerly waiting for your reviews :)

Ohh nice update ... after so long..
I am glad asad saw what razia did..
Res

Wowowowo again best thing to see in the morning ur pm
Congratulations fr the new thread ðŸ¥³
I luv u 2
Edited by shweta_yadav - 6 years ago
Congrats on new thread
Thanks for res
Sad update
Razia an evi evil woman
Glad asad follow his instincts tbis time
The superstition was right
Glad he witness razia true colours
He saved zoya but he is hurt
Razia went with him.to hospital leaving zoya really
Hope she doesnt cook up any nasty story
Hope asad is fine
Hope zoya gets to him soon
Cont
Congrats on new thread.
And nice update but very short
very nice update
hope nothing happens to asad
looking forward for the next part
thanks for the pm
Congratulations for new thread & nice update dear...eagerly waiting for next update...
Love it  
That razia stupid 
Hope asad will be safe 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
Interesting...Update...!

Really Enjoyed Reading It

&

btw,
        Congratulation For a New Thread & Thank-You For P.M