Members Lounge

MALE DOMINATION

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sobia.k

Goldie

sobia.k

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 12:10am | IP Logged

hey guiz im doin a paper 4 eng bout male domination, we read 2 books and then we had 2 chose a topic 2 rite bout so im doin male domination....

now my male domination wat i mean is tht the male in the life of a female abuses her and thrust his so called superioty on her and how females dnt get as much rite as males in and out of the homes or they get no rite at all

wat i wanted 2 noe was wat u guiz thought bout it....my thought is tht male domination still does happen in both developed and developing countires it happens behind closed doors so no1 finds out, it also happens due to the meantality of the person 4 ex males who hav been thought tht they r superior than females tend to abuse the females in their life and a majority of male sand females hu hav a modernized view do not belive in male domination, yet it still exsist

so thts wat i think...wat do u think?

Sobia

ps ps...if any guy gets pissed of readin this plz dnt this is not a personal attack and im not sayin all guiz r lik tht it is just a view

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MALE DOMINATION" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 6:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sobia.k

Goldie

sobia.k

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
ppl feel tht since all 3rd world countty ppl r uneducated[which is not true]there is male domination there

Sobia

SmarterDesiKid

IF-Sizzlerz

SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sobia.k

hey guiz im doin a paper 4 eng bout male domination, we read 2 books and then we had 2 chose a topic 2 rite bout so im doin male domination....

now my male domination wat i mean is tht the male in the life of a female abuses her and thrust his so called superioty on her and how females dnt get as much rite as males in and out of the homes or they get no rite at all

COMPLETLEY DISAGREE!!!!
Females do have rights...in fact...they have as many rights as men...
Give one example the a Male has the right to do something, but the Female can't.

the 27 amendments equally distribute the rights to Male and Female.

[BOTTOM ONE] well since you get to other countries, I sorta disagree.
Cuz if it's about superior-ity, then the are Male servants, and Female Servants [if that country has servants]...so yea
that's all I got to say here

wat i wanted 2 noe was wat u guiz thought bout it....my thought is tht male domination still does happen in both developed and developing countires it happens behind closed doors so no1 finds out, it also happens due to the meantality of the person 4 ex males who hav been thought tht they r superior than females tend to abuse the females in their life and a majority of male sand females hu hav a modernized view do not belive in male domination, yet it still exsist

so thts wat i think...wat do u think?

Sobia

ps ps...if any guy gets pissed of readin this plz dnt this is not a personal attack and im not sayin all guiz r lik tht it is just a view

sobia.k

Goldie

sobia.k

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
i m not takin in the wai of law...wat i waz tryin 2 say waz tht sum ppl feel tht femalez cannot b equal 2 men...and i 2 COMPLETELY DISAGREE

i think sum of u got offended wit my thought

Sobia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top