Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

So much of Drama but loving my Dude's subtleness. VJ hats off

Eversince the change of time, the new track, the episodes so much of drama, thrill, suspense, though most of the times the dialogues are shallow no depth but in all these I am loving my Dude's complete subtleness on the other hand. When I go through I have a smile on my face...

Is it Suraj or VJ, I am just unable to separate it as there is a continuity of the gentleness, the shift of  being a responsible father, loving husband, dutiful citizen.  Am just awed

He was excellent in balancing everything, his expressions were bang on (VJ is an expression King but still I have to say it again).

SR when puts his heart he is perfect in everything, ...

The loving father...

Managing the kid's emotions and the way he made her feel strong while he was tied among wolves sitting as a tiger.

The few moments of happiness evident in his eyes as his daughter clinged and asked apolgoies to her mother while he was tied to a tickling bomb.

The agony listening to the phone call of his daughter in the hospital and the paranoia of hoping and running hope it is not her.

And the best one when truth hits him and the way he slid himself down not able to hold him and the way he pleaded the Dr to appease her pain with folded hands.

The way he resolved when Anjor had to be shifted to the hospital and its was so heart wrenching that even he was in the mission but ensured that his daughter had the best comfort at the hospital and getting into the minute details of asking Teju to tell the nurse to change her bedsheets twice a day.  I was flat... the mother is waging the war and she has to do lot of strategizing so the father is adorning the role of the mother too.  SR you stood by your promise of saying that you will not be like your father and will shower loads of love on your little princess and I see that and happy tears in my eyes.  VJ brought out these emotions so so well.  This man's eyes just emote everything.

The doting husband

Well do I need to elaborate on this, he has turned himself to Chakor but he took care of his Queen like a baby too, the way he calmed her while she was getting stressed by pressing her forehead and making her lay in his lap.

The way he encouraged her to fight the evil, right through though captivated never let her down and always prided her. That smirk at the devils saying its not easy to win his wife and that Garv... What a body language...

The moment he knew that Chakor has left  alone inside the adharma village the dutiful husband quickly went to her side to guard her and kept on encouraging her to fight the evil though not through principled means but by deceit and all through kept her spirits high not to make her feel guilty... VJ was class in this.

The dutiful citizen

The badlahua Suraj eversince changed into Suraj Rajvanshi, wow he does not leave a straw to deal with evil, atrocities and his rage and body language and those fight scenes are a treat to watch and I get myself just lost in it.

As Sardar or as Sheik he just gets into the skin so comfortably and I fail to realise it is Suraj and get engrossed in it.  The calm way the modulation of his voice and his body language in these disguise is par excellence and SR/VJ just just proves he is a prowess in this.

VJ take a bow man...

sumsukor thumbnail
Sumamry : Meshmesh
Sukor reveal their identity

November 14, 2018

Bhavri is about to remove Chakor's veil. Suraj comes and announces that he killed BP, he tells her to leave Chakor. Bhavri is surprised, she tells him he has no enmity with BP so why would he kill him. Suraj says he has a motive. 

Suraj tells Vikram that he switched the bottles and made him kill BP by his own hands. Vikram and Suraj talk, Vikram realizes it's Suraj. Suraj removes his disguise and tells his name out loud. He vows to take revenge from BP and RD for what they did to Anjor.

Vikram tells Bhavri to arrest Suraj. Suraj accuses Vikram of child trafficking. He asks where did Vikram disappear during celebrations and why he went to BP's room. Suraj says BP died because he switched the bottles. The village leader defends Vikram. Suraj states Vikram's illegal business. He shows the village leader a video recorded by Rajjo showing Vikram giving injection to BP.

Suraj scolds Bhavri for helping Vikram. She tells Suraj to stop talking, she points the gun at his head. Chakor reveals her face and takes Rajjo's sickle and points it at RD's neck. She says if they don't leave Suraj, she'll kill the criminals. She no longer forgives criminals, she's a mother and can cross all limits for her child. 

Suraj asks the village leader to support the truth and help them against Vikram. Vikram confesses his crimes but says he has always helped the village, you promised to support me it's your duty. The village leader sides with Vikram, he says they'll support him as long as he stays in the village. He tells the villagers to catch Sukor. Sukor are caught. 

Bhavri and RD are happy, Vikram taunts Suraj. Vikram gives the leader a cheque, he says it's a Diwali gift for his followers. Rajjo protests, so they lock her in her house.

Sukor are tied in a room, RD and Vikram come to them. RD wants to kill them for what they did to BP. They leave the room. Bhavri talks to Vikram, she says they must be ready because police are helping Suraj and may come to look for him. Vikram scolds her and blames her for bringing Suraj to the village. He says she should quit her job.

Sukor argue, Suraj is unhappy that Chakor revealed her identity, Chakor says she couldn't stand by and let him die. Bhavri goes to Sukor, she taunts them and beats Suraj for deceiving her, Chakor cries.

Precap

Suraj tells Chakor if they don't leave now, they won't be able to catch Vikram and RD. 

Vikram shows RD a bomb that he'll plant in the village and says when he activates it Sukor and the villagers will die. 

Sukor move their chairs close and try to untie each othe
sumsukor thumbnail

My dude.. he slipped in his sixth step but not in his seven vows

Mixed emotions but thanks to Mai, Bini, Uma for calming me... but still incessant tears..

My adories were tied... It is the gift given to being selfless and putting their life at risk always ...

The one who should abide the law was abiding the evil and was thrashing him black and blue just because she was fooled and may loose her money that she was mocked..

My eagle could bear anything, any torture on her but a scratch on him she turns vulnerable for she is pained when he is hurt.

He the rock of Gibraltar was taking the police thrashing and that attitude when he said this pain is nothing in front of the pain my daughter underwent because of that Vikram and you should be ashamed to side him and I will never bow to him.  Lady cop he is Suraj Rajvanshi who will not bend his head to lift his own money if fallen down for it bends only for his Devi the one crying beside him seeing his pain.

VJ was excellent in that miniscule expression of adjusting his jaws and not a tear from him but unable to bear her tears. The Mahiya just blew me off the way they both looked at each other,  wish I could apply marham on those wounds... And he knows she just breaks if he is hurt.  Consoles her that he is fine.  Sukor gets back to form to free themselves can these ropes bind them?

What came next!!! They know their path will not be smooth but never thought it will be landmined by the evil.  The smarto my dude quick to see those steps to take her to safety and reach out to the evil before they escape.

He did the unexpected

He just lifed her in his strong arms, as those are her safe abode  gathering her close to his heart like a baby  so carefully, he was beaten, pained, he could have asked her to follow him but he did not for he will not risk her life for she is his priority treading carefully through the landmines following the footsteps, her eyes looking at him in pride for her man will not allow a scratch on her. The diamond will shine only for her while she prides adorning him for he is the rarest,  higher than that of Kohinoor..  My dude indeed he is her Dark Knight always shining with his armour thou.

He treaded carefully while all were looking at awe, I bet all the girls, women would have wished, died to have him as their man, he placed his steps carefully though he slipped at the sixth step, but quickly managed, she was looking at him into his eyes, for she did not worry as he may have slipped in that sixth step but will not slip in his seven vows...The most important one which says I will protect you forever and we shall inturn protect our house and our children

He will always stand by his promise as he has renewed his vows very recently after the seven long years of separation...

When I think through though it pains, can this divine couple be separated by manmade landmines, No Never, they are themselves a Landmark in love, they are epitome of love and they are a category of love by themselves, above human, above divine its SUKOR love.

Yes I convince and console myself for he may have slipped in his sixth step but will never slip in his seven vows and will come in any form, any avataar to protect his Chakor for Chakor is for Suraj and this Sun rise and sets only for his birdie...

Yes My dude.. he slipped in his sixth step but not in his seven vows for he lives and dies only for HIS CHAKOR...

I will pray to almighty as miracles do happen and my adories always remain together always

I rest...

sumsukor thumbnail
Summary : Meshmesh

November 15, 2018

Bhavri beats Suraj, Chakor cries and asks her to stop. Bhavri asks how he's taking this torture, Suraj answers that it's nothing next to the pain he felt watching Anjor suffering. Bhavri tells them they'll die tomorrow and then leaves.
Suraj asks Chakor why she's crying, he's fine. She says she can't see him hurt.

Vikram picks some men to do some secret work.

In the morning, Vikram is inspecting the village, he tells the leader that he's leaving. The village leader asks Vikram what he'll do with Sukor. Vikram tells him to free them. Rajjo warns the leader. The villagers start moving. Vikram presses a button on his cell phone. An old man steps on a landmine and there is an explosion. Vikram says he doesn't leave a proof behind him, there are mines everywhereand the village will be wiped out. The villagers are shocked and stand still.

Sukor feel the explosion. Vikram and RD leave in their car. Suraj tells Chakor that they need to get free or the evil duo will escape from them, Chakor agrees. Sukor get their chairs back to back and untie each other. They have an emotional hug.

Sukor step out of the hut, the villagers tells them not to move, they tell them about the mines. Suraj notices some footprints on the ground and deduces they are free of mines. Suraj carries Chakor and steps on the marks. Suraj almost slips but steadies himself.

Sukor exit the mine area. Bhavri points a gun at them, Suraj fights with her to get the gun. Bhavri falls backwards and almost fall on a mine. Chakor holds her and saves her life. Chakor tells Bhavri that she cared for money and for her ego but never respected her uniform, because of her many innocent girls suffered, she tells her about the mines. 

Bhavri feels guilty and decides to help Sukor. Suraj asks her to lead them to Vikram's hiding place, she agrees. Chakor tells the villagers not to move and they'll send them help.

Bhavri drives Sukor to Vikram's hideout, she regrets helping Vikram, she tells Sukor Vikram is planning to leave the country. Sukor thank her, she wants to go with them but Sukor stop her and ask her to return and help the villagers.

Vikram is making plans to cross the borders with Nepal. RD is worried about Chakor, Vikram tells her he has a plan.

Sukor go down the stairs hand in hand, they decide to go in different directions to find the hideout. Vikram activates a bomb and tells RD the villagers and Sukor will soon die. 

Suraj manages to dodge a guard. A guard sense Chakor's presence, she tries to distract him but she gets caught.

Precap

RD is beating Chakor's head. Vikram tells Suraj that Chakor's life is in danger. Chakor tells Suraj not to surrender and that she won't die. Suraj is in dilemma. RD beats her more.
sumsukor thumbnail
Summary : Meshmesh
November 16, 2018

sukor face off with the Villians

One of the goons captures Chakor. Two goons find Suraj, Suraj fights them. The goon takes Chakor to the hideout. RD is surprised to see her, she tells Vikram she knew Chakor would find them. She's worried, she wonders where Suraj is. Vikram tells her not to worry while he's with her. Vikram tells Chakor she came to her death. Chakor is defiant, she tells him she doesn't fear him and she isn't powerless. RD wants her to stop talking and slaps Chakor, she grabs her from her hair and pushes her.

Suraj defeats the goons and takes their gun, he asks the goons to take him to Vikram, they refuse, he threatens them with the gun. They agree to lead him. Suraj hears Vikram calling his name. He tells Suraj that if he doesn't surrender, Chakor will die, RD beats Chakor. Chakor tells Suraj not to listen to Vikram and not to worry about her, Chakor is in pain.

Suraj is numb, the goons take his gun and lead him to Vikram. Vikram and Suraj argue, Suraj tells him he has no one to care for him, no family, no wife, no kid and he'll die all alone. Vikram tells him their problem is they talk too much. 

The goons go to beat Suraj, Suraj beats them, Chakor cheers him on. RD threatens him that she'll punish Chakor, she hits Chakor head on the post. Suraj stops and the goons catch him, they start beating him. RD watches on and leaves Chakor.

Chakor notices the drugs vials on the ground, she decides to punish RD. She gets a hormone bottle and forcefully makes RD drink it. RD falls and starts convulsing, Vikram points his gun at Chakor, Suraj kicks it out of his hand and Chakor catches it. Suraj tells her to shoot Vikram, Vikram doesn't take the threat seriously and orders his goons to get the gun. Chakor shoots the goons. Only Vikram is left.

Chakor tells RD that this her punishment for what she did to Anjor and Tuntun and many innocent girls. Vikram asks her to leave RD. Sukor beat Vikram. RD dies

Bhavri arrives with police force, Vikram asks her to catch Sukor but she tells him she doesn't work for him. Sukor want to go and rescue the villagers. Vikram tells him he has a surprise.

Someone from the bomb squad calls Bhavri, he tells her there is a time bomb that they can't deactivate and they can't remove the landmines because of the villagers. Vikram gloats.

Suraj notices a mobile phone next to RD's body, he guesses that it could be used to deactivate the bomb. They ask Vikram about the password but he refuses to give it. Bhavri tries to guess it. Suraj tries to use Vikram's fingerprint to unlock the phone but doesn't know which finger to use. Vikram laughs at them.

Sukor decide to go and save the villagers. They reach the village, Bhavri ties Vikram to a tree, they ask him for the password but he still refuses. 

Suraj asks the villagers to walk on the footprints, but they're too scared. He decides to lead them, Chakor doesn't want him to go but he says they must save them.

Precap

Suraj gets the villagers safely out. Rajjo remembers to call for help. Suraj decides to go and save her. He leaves Chakor's hand. Chakor's MS breaks but she catches it.

Suraj steps on one of the landmines by mistake. Chakor goes to him, he pushes her away. The timer is showing 13 minutes. There is an explosion.
sumsukor thumbnail
Summary: Meshmesh
Suraj Survives, Chakor steps on Line Bomb

episode November 17, 2018

A brief summary, a very emotional episode and precap is heart breaking

Suraj saves the villagers in two trips, they were initially too afraid to follow him. There is an explosion when some men walk on their own.

Chakor asks where is Rajjo, Rajjo shouts that she's locked, she asks them not to save her, she says she's alone and no one will miss her. Suraj tells her she's family and he won't leave her behind.

Suraj steps on a line bomb on his way to save Rajjo. Chakor notices a stick and tells Suraj to use it. Suraj uses it to maintain the pressure on the bomb and then jumps.

The bomb explodes, Suraj falls, Vikram is happy, Chakor calls Suraj, Suraj is safe.

Suraj saves Rajjo.

Sukor are relieved, they hug. They talk about going on vacation. Suraj wants Kashmir, Chakor wants Kerala, Suraj agrees to Chakor.

A woman is looking for her son, the boy calls from inside the village. Suraj decides to go and save him. Suraj reaches the boy. The boy panics and runs on his own.

Suraj and Chakor try to catch the boy. Chakor catches him but steps on a line bomb.

Suraj goes to Chakor, he takes the kid and hands him to Rajjo, he stays with Chakor.

Chakor asks Suraj to go and take care of Anjor, she's ready to die. Suraj wants to stand in her place. They try to convince each other (beautiful dialogue)

Precap

Suraj is standing on the mine. Chakor begs Vikram to deactivate the bomb.  She asks the bomb diffusion squad for help but there is no time. Villagers stop Chakor from running to Suraj, her MS falls.

Suraj looks at Chakor, there is an explosion. Chakor collapses in front of the charred earth where Suraj was standing. 
sumsukor thumbnail
Just one thing I wanted to share reading Mai update, insta updates and the tweets

He walked, walked like a warrior to save all those who were not even in the map but mapped them all together who will surely pray for Him for He is their HERO, He is Their SUN who brought that light of living in them...

Suraj Rajvanshi my Dude indeed you are a HERO for you are the Suraj the one who brought light in every household of that village...

Suraj Rajvanshi my dude is indeed is a Hero not only to Chakor but for the orphaned village which was not even in the map of the biggest country...

He rose high high to shine in my minds... all he wanted to have his happy family but he has become the saviour of all those families in that village, 

He became the son, the brother of each and every one there... 

He paid himself back by saving Rajjoo the orphan for her selfless help by making her part of his family.

He walked like a warrior in the warfield not thinking about himself (no more the swarthi, selfish Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi) for he had turned into the Suraj Rajvanshi (no more of Kamal Narayan's wretch is in him) for he shined as Chakor's Suraj the Sun who by his Ujjala, lifted the spirits of the villagers to follow him...not once but twice..

The Commando is he as he tread pathed the mines as His High Command would jump in if he had not.

He has done the unimaginable, each and everyones prayers will be with him.

Can a landmine, time bomb tick my adories, my dude, my SuKor off like that!!!! 

They are not the village to be erased so easily, They are SuKor, Divine, the warriors who set foot to destroy the enemies in their Fort.

MY SUN, MY DUDE IS GOING TO BE ECLIPSED BUT CANNOT BE MADE TO SET FOREVER FOR HE WILL RISE AGAIN TO SHINE MORE BRIGHTER

AND I WILL PRAY ALL THE GODS TO SEE THAT DAWN OF THE DAY.
sumsukor thumbnail

Are Gods deaf?  he said I am tired.. I want to LIP not RIP

I just did not have the strength to see the Sat episode... Did not want to   but...

(Nikki why why you do this always to me, Nikki Billi, hamesha apni manmaani karthi rahathe mujpar, aur main rok nahi sakthey!!! Lo kardiya post na)

(I am leaving aside the bomb drama as it was tooo dramatic, illogical, blast happened somewhere two bodies strewn intact and the bomb squad and the police...and not a scratch on that wretched Vikram's face... better I camaflogue them)

In all what stood out , "thak gaya mai,  ab aaraam se zindagi jeena chahthey ... Chutti me chalthi...I am tired, want to live in peace, lets go on holiday... Gods did you all go deaf??? I am getting angry, irritated, frustrated... For heaven's sake he wanted to Live in Peace not Leave (Rest) In Peace...

MeeJay just aced it ...I have no words really... Every seconds, their actions and the unspoken reactions, truly Sukor are just living as Meejay if I may say!!!!

He turned into the warrior, HERO of the Village for she wanted them to be saved!!! ( I have already written about it so not repeating to bore you all).

What a change in Chakor in seconds, she wants the villagers to be saved but risking his life?? Can she handle it... but he can handle anything if SHE desires to...

He rose again once, twice and rose in everyone's heart...

The newly acquired family member has to be saved... the newly found sister?? He turned again risking... He placed his feet, stood but his heart over there knew he has stamped on the danger, he did not say anything but she agonized, kya hua Suraj, are you standing on the Line Bomb... He did not turn nor say yes... for he knows she will shatter, kuch nai... rose the eagle, quick smart, grab the stick, try to manage and he did... That heart beart that mahiya made me numb... I could literaly see her holding her heart in her mouth that palpitation... He will not allow anything to happen to his family members for he loves his family his close or his extended ones... SR gets into action, indestructible with his Chakor beside (I always quote Bini's words ever since the Benaras track). He jumped aside but on the ground I got reminded of the way he was inside the muddy pool during the ML track, where he was reborn...the MS plays important role here too...she knew as long as Suraj is in front of her even if he is dead she will  bring him back to life...get up Suraj... get up...  VJ was excellent, the way he coughed, gathered himself, that gesture to her with his eyes scrunching... yes I am fine...  shakingly walks towards Rajoo those minute actions makes it more realistic and VJ is pro in this... He walks her back safe...

My adories, the way she went into him, hugged they don't fake or care about anyone, they are genuine, true so their hug too... the next words, crunched me,  Am tired, indeed too much too much, running to save his wife, running back to save his daughter, running to save his wife again risking... there was no respite , indeed he is tired but my dude wants to live in peace, go on a holiday for the agony they have gone through, he does not say lets go to Kashmir but always makes it special I will take you to Kashmir... but birdie cannot accept (grhhh Anjor ko zardi hongey) why you bother about zardi when you have the private garmi with you my birdie... Na wants to go to gods own country... get that warmth... wow either to Himalayan abode or the Gods own abode... what a wish typical of my ying yang adories one says the highesttip of the country and the other the bottommost of the country but still they go together, half here and half there,  she knows, he cannot see her face dull... cutie naughty my birdie... got her way through and I was sooo  happy, please run away enough...

Comes the agony of the lady about her son... can't she check before... A child and will SR remain silent?... goes again... to tread path the danger again...Destiny played in the disguise of this child... yes when Destiny decides it does not stop so did the boy too he did not listen he did what he had to ran helter skelter... And comes running my birdie... she caught him...

She realized yes destiny is again playing its nasty game with my adories... She stamps on the Line bomb and he realized but held himself for he wanted the child to get into safety...

She realizes that she is caught, its her last... She is in the gate of death... (Good is going to loose???? Be defeated??? Daak baaba whats this... Due to the bombings have you all have turned deaf...

He walks back to her slowly (he will not allow anything to happen to his family but she is not his family but his life...) he controlled himself, Why do you have to... I would have saved the child ...

She goes on and on... go back... don't come...I cannot be saved... I am happy dying while saving someone. Take care of Anjor, tell her mumma loves her...(honestly ??? Chakor then why are you choking... you want to live, live your life deary)  He comes slow as he has to be careful but that grab shows how fast he wanted to get  to her... That grab she froze... Analyzing... slowly ... Just listen to what I say... remove your legs slowly for I shall stand at the gateway... As per his promise hamara hothehuay ... nothing can befall on her as long her Dark Knight is there...

But she was adamant... No I will not do... You want to be angry with me go ahead, but I will not  and that grab Chup raho Jungli billi ...for the first time I cried... cried...as I love him calling JB... He is indeed her Paakandi...you always decide as per your wish and I always listen but this time I will not for the first time he will not listen to her as he knows this will be last time too as he does not wish or dare to go against her wish... You will do what I say!!!!

She started understanding that SR has started to mean business for he has decided the plan of action... he grabbed her but the next second he cupped her face... Please listen...

She could not comprehend,,,,, those trembling voice... looking into his eyes... We both should live together na Suraj... I just cannot even think that our end will be like this...

In all this he heard that she wanted to live with him forever... and does not want it to end...he froze his eyes on her...

Will good loose, fail, after all the pain they have gone through, after doing so much good for the whole village??? I am questioning myself... Will Evil triumph????

But one thing... He has heard that she wants to live with him together... Yes the Sun is going to get eclipsed for sometime as per the destiny... Destiny cannot be changed completely even by the Gods...

The sun will be eclipsed, she will go through pain that pain...but the Sun cannot be set forever or eclipsed forever, He will Rise again as this Suraj rise and sets for his Chakor only...

Daak baba yes my dude my adories are tired...He wanted to Live in Peace and not Leave in Peace, please please... Donot turn deaf...

Evil cannot win! Destiny may rule but will be overruled by Divinity!!!

I will wait for that day of the Dawn when My Dude will Rise again for my Birdie!!!

sumsukor thumbnail

The most painful episode

MeeJay just aced it!!! No words

Episode : November 19, 2018

Pathi...turned Parameshwar... my pen broke!

Tujhse juri hai meri wafaye tujhse hi Ishq bepnah 

Kyu hai alag si dono ki raahe dil me ajab sa kyu hua

Lamhe chhod kar haatho se hum juda hai jajbaato se.

Hai yakeen kabhi na kabhi hum milenge fir raho me. 

Indeed her Pati... turned into Parameshwar not only for her but for the whole village!!! The Human turned into Lord and saved all! But... the Lord rose abode!

Tears incessant! Will it ever stop! No... More than tears my heart is bleeding for I have never seen such a divinity, love which has gone beyond any limits...

Too many emotions, too many words crossing my mind...

Am not sure if I will be able to pen it properly. If not please apologise me!!

With the stop of him, my dude my writings also stops 

Suraj...Tujhse juri hai meri likhayee tujhse hi Ishq bepnah 

Hai yakeen kabhi na kabhi phir likoonga me.

I maybe only  one but I had a smile with full of tears in my eyes with bleeding heart .When he said, rather vouched my saying...those words... I felt proud of my analysis of this Dark man who turned Dark Knight...

She said go away...Ja kar kya karengi... (true what will he do leaving her, as he cannot live himself as there is no Suraj it is only Chakor2.).

He breathes for her, he lives only looking at her for he knows nothing other than to love her for he has been created by the Lord God for he has no choice...and he doesnot wish to have a choice too...

He will breathe for sure if he goes away, but life will he live...

He never lived whenever she was away from him for he cannot, he is just a piece of flesh(shareer) while she is his soul(aathma). Aathma is andharyamiyee will traverse anywhere but shareer is fixed cannot move on its own and he is indeed and he never shy to say it and he said it now also...

MeeJay brought out the navras during the count down of that deadly minutes.  I got reminded of that 10 minutes in the jail when Chakor was sentenced to jail where they had just those precious 10 minutes and now he is going to sentence himself (rather distance himself away from her never to return) but wanting to drink her image completely, imbibe her into him...

He scolded her, she would not listen,

He told her that he is just because of her,she would not listen

He pleaded her, she would not listen

He lovingly told her that Anjor needs her, she would not listen

He proudly told her that the whole universe need her as she is their enlightment, she would not listen

He spoke the truth that he needed her, they both needed each other, she chocked!

Kitne bolti hai yaar, he grew tired, for he can never win her as he always allow her to win, and he does not want to win over her either...

He said you will live in my dream, you are my heartbeat...he listened to her and absorbed everything... for SR started his plan of actions!!! He seldom speak but his actions speak... For the Pathi was preparing himself to become the Parameshwar!!!

She isn't easy... she does not want to loose her suhaag... she cannot...

She said once she dies she will not leave and go abode but will wander and be near him, taunt him if he does any wrong, anger over him if he scolds Anjor, to allow Anjor to lead her life...

But he absorbed those lines within him not go abode, to wander around...

He knew she was getting emotional, she got into her private world where only her Suraj resides, and he took her into him (I have told this n number of times but I will tell again SHE FITS PERFECTLY INTO HIM and in some point of camera angle I never see her at all...) she was infusing inhim and he was taking her as she had lost in him but he was moving his stride, very very slowly moving his legs and very cautiously hugging and subtly lifting and moving her... it was soso intricate... The way he did it...

Loved all those moments of their togetherness, in all this there was no Anjor (thanks to the makers) which came through his minds...as she was infusing within him...

He said its time to part... But my heart cringed when the birdie said please be with me for some more time then go... But birdie your Pathi has set his foot to become your Parameshwar and so subtly said yes will go but not me !  it will be you!!!

She said it is wrong, cried her heart out, but he know how to control her for he took the vow on Anjor...

She realized that she has been fooled... And what happened next... was a...

But in all this, when her Suraj is in trouble she never bothers to go down to accept her defeat but her Suraj never likes her to go down her self esteem in front of the evil be it before Vikram or the wretched KN, as for him She is a born Winner and should not fall at anyone's feet.  VJ's expression of disgust was so excellent...

Hilna math was her last word and the warrior stood there in the middle of the landmines, with his chest protruding, chin held high, looking at her to draw all the image of hers within him, with tears rolling not that he was fearing death for he was fearing her tear, the uncontrollable way she was crying her heart out, for he can tolerate anything but not her pain, not her cry, but he was there helpless, his hands tied not able to run to her, take her in her safe arms and carry her away far...

Alas...after writing my pen too broke... as I don't think I can write anymore as I write only about my dude, my Suraj Rajvanshi... My adories, My Sukor.

The dark man who turned into the Dark Knight...

I rest with inconsolable tears, agony and pain but with a streak of smile as my dude stood by his words, Hamarey Hotheyhuay thume kuch nai honedungey!!!

The Pathi indeed fulfilled his vow... to protect her always so inturn She protects their child... For he turned into the Parameshwar...

(Suraj Rajvanshi was the only character I fell for, analysed completely, fought for him, fought with him for my birdie, reasoned his actions, turned myself into his guardian angel and with the time I too rest myself)

I dont know what is in store about the episodes but let my sun rise again for without Suraj  there is no Sukor and without Sukor there is no SumSukor. 

sumsukor thumbnail
Episode November 20, 2018 the most heartwrenching one

Never dreamt it True!!! Did she ever!

Everything in Chakor's life she would have never dreamt!

She would have never dreamt at the tender age of 3 days she would be stamped

She would have never dreamt that at the age of 7 she would be caged

She would have never dreamt that she would stand against a Cruel Thakur at the age of 8 to run away to save her life and to save her fellowmen

She would have never dreamt that she would emerge as a marathon runner to acclaim celebrity status to save her village from Bandhuvagiri

She would have never dreamt that she would be kidnapped by her own sister to be thrown in front of her childhood enemy

She would have never dreamt that she would fight against the enemy and befriend her childhood friend

She would have never dreamt that she would be falling prey to a forceful marriage by adla badly of the tyrant (ofcourse which paved way for my adories, my SUKOR)

She would have never dreamt that the tyrant had a beautiful soul within him only masked by his insecurities

She would have never dreamt that the so called childhood friend would turn so selfish along with her selfish sister to breach her trust

She would have never dreamt that this forced marriage would be the most blessed divine marriage in this universe never to be heard of even in future

She would have never dreamt that her childhood enemy would turn into her best soulmate.

She would have never dreamt HER MAN HAD INDEED TURNED INTO HER AND THERE WAS NO MORE OF HIM ANYWHERE

Last and I wish this will not last forever, that she would have ever dreamt that her shareer would sacrifice himself to make his soul live immortal...

And finally, I never dreamt that I would ever watch a show in my lifetime only to initially hate him but the day he walked out of the ill-fated firstnight to walk straight into my heart that I became so obsessed with him and I still never believe that he has vanished as a DREAM.

I Never dreamt to see him vanish like a dream, for I never want to wake up and want to ever sublime in that dream of him!!

My dude, my birdie, my adories, MY SUKOR... should I ever dream!!!