Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Swami arrested.. vani released.. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Vani scolds Rani for getting Swami arrested since she spoke to Swami and he is innocent and there something fishy about Swami holding a gun on that day..
Karthik slogging with the little one who he names as Arun.. Poo trying hard to make Karthi attached to the little one. 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Gautham missing , Swami in jail , soon his daughter Selvi ll be trapped too, Bhoomi lost his eyes,wat next something waiting  for Sara,Surya ? Looks like Akilandeshwari is planning all these obviously 🤔...Swami back to square one
Missing his old dialogue ...Venna me vitrungale...🤣
spareone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why is Surya so against getting a second opinion about Bhoomi's eyes. Even if he is the family doctor they can still see another doctor like he wants, especially since this is a major surgery. Plus, why can't they tell Bhoomi's mother about him, since she will take care of him
nithya_IF thumbnail
puniyakoti arrested.. he accepts to have killed GP and Krishna.. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Akhilandeshwari is the master mind behind the sundara pandi puram.. She has many girls there whom she is using as guini pigs for her research.. She details all her pradapams to Gau.. 

nithya_IF thumbnail
Gau manages to escape from AK and also gets the school HM and AK's brother arrested.. hunt is on to arrest Ak..
Bhoomi is operated and gains his eyesight.. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
AK arrested..
Vani proves that Swami was hynotised and got to Janani's killing spot but Swami didn't murder.. Swami aquitted..

He shuns his family and walks away with a new actress (Mamathi chari) who claims that Swami is her husband.. Rani faints seeing Swami go away with her.. 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Indha serial mudiyudha enna ...Pudhu entry vera ...Swamy second wife and her aunt (Actress Nalini )
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think I am in the minority but .. anyone else enjoying Nalini's entry in the series .. have loved her acting as a comedy villi since Kolangal days .. 😆 So this will be a fun ride I think 😉 Too funny to see their nicknames as 'Aunty' and 'Baby'. 🤣

Ooh, now Pavi is pregnant ..!! 👏
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 6 years ago