Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who's the most popular actor excluding Khans? (Page 6)

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Varun Dhawan

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadanParindey

Originally posted by glace-bleue

Originally posted by NadanParindey

How one can even name anyone else apart from Hrithik (I don't even like the guy by the way). After the Khans it was always Hrithik!

He was the only one who had been a real threat to SRK when he was the No.1 superstar when the other two Khans were lagging behind SRK in terms of BO race.

Akshay and Ajay are overhyped by the internet fans since they're the supposed "underdogs". They've never been a threat to them.

If u look at the current A listers...its only Hritik who comes as a complete package...He has starpower, looks, acting talent, screen presence and dances like a dream...who else has all that??

Well, BI ji TBH I don't think highly of him as an actor and don't find him that good looking either but I don't deny his stardom. I'm not much fond of him but I'm not deluded enough to not admit that he's the biggest star after the Khans. Smile Akshay/Ajay's worldwide popularity is nowhere near HR. :)

And if you ask me for my personal choice (keeping all the bias aside) even though Ranbir is considered ugly by I-F members (I swear I've never met anyone IRL who finds him terrible looking, everyone around IRL goes gaga over his looks that's why I was taken a back when I read the term ugly for RK which was huge shocker to me, I know beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder & all but still UGLY LOL Khair chodo). But, to me he's the best ever complete package BW has ever produced IMO. Embarrassed

I guess I don't need to mention anything about RK's acting skills, plus great looker and a charming dancer as well. You must've seen him in Badtameez Dil. How great he was. Perfect for Bollywood standard.

Anyways, apka kiya opinion hein? Smile

After Hritik...for me its Ranbir who is a complete package for sureThumbs Up

and as for this forum finding Ranbir ugly...this forum aslo find Shahrukh uglyLOL...not the current one...even the younger Shahrukh...but ugly Shahrukh has millions and millions of girls as his fans...same for Biru...LOLLOL...well...aisa ugly toh Bhagwaan sabko banayeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NadanParindeypallavi25

-Sujal- IF-Rockerz
-Sujal-
-Sujal-

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I know polls are not allowed, but I am tempted to make this one, I wonder who the most favorite & popular Khan is currently? I am gona make a poll but disable comments!! ROFL
RVeeRAO IF-Dazzler
RVeeRAO
RVeeRAO

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Stardom has nothing to do with good looks, or even acting skills, stardom is a connection between an actor and the audience for no particular reason, it's a gift Smile

OT: after the Khan it's Akchay then Ranveer.

Edited by RVeeRAO - 12 August 2017 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnala-

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Butthurt KSG fans!
Tongue

And their mistresses!

Cry
-Sujal- IF-Rockerz
-Sujal-
-Sujal-

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RVeeRAO

Stardom has nothing to do with good looks, or even acting skills, stardom is a connection between an actor and the audience for no particular reason, it's a gift Smile

OT: after the Khan it's Akchay then Ranveer.
Well I think if the actor has looks or acting skills, he/she will attract the audience & gain fans, thats how stardom is built & grown!! Just my opinion!! 
raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hrithik and Akki...

Edited by raj80 - 12 August 2017 at 12:07pm

Go to top