Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who's the most popular actor excluding Khans? (Page 4)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 11 August 2017 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Dev Patel 

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 11 August 2017 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Dev Patel 

Thank god you did not say Sobti or KSG LOL

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 11 August 2017 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Akshay, obviously. I think soon enough he will be more popular than the Khans. SRK is washed out anyway, Salman's kind of films will or won't do well intermittently. Akshay has started doing Aamir kind of films, that too at lower budget and more frequently. So, guess Akshay is on his way to become bigger than the Khans. Add to that, his personal life generates a bit of curiosity too because of Twinkle's blogs/books and Akshay's own affairs all the time. 
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 11 August 2017 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadanParindey

How one can even name anyone else apart from Hrithik (I don't even like the guy by the way). After the Khans it was always Hrithik!

He was the only one who had been a real threat to SRK when he was the No.1 superstar when the other two Khans were lagging behind SRK in terms of BO race.

Akshay and Ajay are overhyped by the internet fans since they're the supposed "underdogs". They've never been a threat to them.

If u look at the current A listers...its only Hritik who comes as a complete package...He has starpower, looks, acting talent, screen presence and dances like a dream...who else has all that??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justwatching86NadanParindeyTeAmo_Messi

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 11 August 2017 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Hrithik, he regularly wins polls of being the most good looking guy
He has the looks,hes a  talented actor, dancer 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messiglace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 11 August 2017 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grounder

Akshay, obviously. I think soon enough he will be more popular than the Khans. SRK is washed out anyway, Salman's kind of films will or won't do well intermittently. Akshay has started doing Aamir kind of films, that too at lower budget and more frequently. So, guess Akshay is on his way to become bigger than the Khans. Add to that, his personal life generates a bit of curiosity too because of Twinkle's blogs/books and Akshay's own affairs all the time. 

Never going to happen in a million years...you are forgetting that Akshay is not 20 something and 5 movies old...He is almost 50 and has done million movies...after 25-30 years...BO performance hardly matters...as much as this forum likes to put down Shahrukh and would like to put down the other 2 Khans...no one from the generation of the Khans can become bigger than them...I agree that the BO numbers will give u an illusion that Akki is bigger...but lets not forget that the Khans have been here for 25+ years and have seen tremendous success and starpower...all that is going no where.

NadanParindeypallavi25

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 11 August 2017 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Most Popular 
Hrithik
Akshay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnala-

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 11 August 2017 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glace-bleue

Originally posted by grounder

Never going to happen in a million years...you are forgetting that Akshay is not 20 something and 5 movies old...He is almost 50 and has done million movies...after 25-30 years...BO performance hardly matters...as much as this forum likes to put down Shahrukh and would like to put down the other 2 Khans...no one from the generation of the Khans can become bigger than them...I agree that the BO numbers will give u an illusion that Akki is bigger...but lets not forget that the Khans have been here for 25+ years and have seen tremendous success and starpower...all that is going no where.

akki is doing better n defo more stable in his career now  very bankable star after amir n salman right now 

but his openings are always lowerside n then weekend pickup on content n his acting in the movie

his strategy is very good controll price budget moderate screen count

aur jitne time ma ma mamu srcipt final karr utne time ma 4 film chap do

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 11 August 2017 at 3:07pm

Krishnala-grounder

Go to top