Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who's the most popular actor excluding Khans? (Page 10)

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_M_SultaN

Originally posted by raj80

kya kare bolna padtha hai woh agar Bihar collections dikha de toh LOL...

matlab manta nh tuOuchOuchOuch

anyways
its amir
narrow gap salman
Tongue
big gap

akki srk
gap
dhawan
abbe manta hu yaar tu bhi na LOL...

Edited by raj80 - 12 August 2017 at 1:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_M_SultaN

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Are the Khans even the most popular ??

Im hard pressed to find as many Aamir fans as I do Akshay/Hrithik/Ranbir
Fairy_KimBokJoo Senior Member
Fairy_KimBokJoo
Fairy_KimBokJoo

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .rasgulla.

No it does not.. For instance, when was the last time AB had the highest grosser movie? And yet he is one of the biggest superstars that the country has seen.. Popularity refers to the craze that people have for a celeb, not necessarily an actor.. its about people wanting to know about the celeb, wanting to meet him.. And what do movie reviews have to do with popularity.. reviews are based on the movie a a whole, not just on the actor
As for Amir, I never said he is not popular 
And as for the last bit, LOL, when you cannot discuss anything rationally, bring in the " Since your fav has a flop, you cannot discuss anything with valid points' card

And I am discussing Aamir here, if you didn't see what started the discussion, what is even the point of it? Yeah, I don't agree with these parameters of popularity. Especially not this wild comparison with AB who has successfully transitioned into characters roles. Khans are still doing lead hero roles, toh when they fail miserably in that, their failures will be judged accordingly. When Lal Baadshah etc failed, AB was judged just like this. When you do lead hero roles, your popularity has plenty to do with BO success. If you can't deliver BO success, your star power dwindles. Simple as that. Their job is attracting people to the theatres. I am discussing stuff rationally, I am just laughing at the rapid U-turn many people make when their fave keeps delivering average and flop films. Ab I can't laugh at that also? Anyway to me, popularity has everything to with professional success, especially since the people in question are still doing lead roles and are expected to attract people to theatres. 
LOL
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fairy_KimBokJoo

And I am discussing Aamir here, if you didn't see what started the discussion, what is even the point of it? Yeah, I don't agree with these parameters of popularity. Especially not this wild comparison with AB who has successfully transitioned into characters roles. Khans are still doing lead hero roles, toh when they fail miserably in that, their failures will be judged accordingly. When Lal Baadshah etc failed, AB was judged just like this. When you do lead hero roles, your popularity has plenty to do with BO success. If you can't deliver BO success, your star power dwindles. Simple as that. Their job is attracting people to the theatres. I am discussing stuff rationally, I am just laughing at the rapid U-turn many people make when their fave keeps delivering average and flop films. Ab I can't laugh at that also? Anyway to me, popularity has everything to with professional success, especially since the people in question are still doing lead roles and are expected to attract people to theatres. 
LOL
Laugh away.. Who am I to stop you.. LOL

PS: Technically, didn't you too just write an essay, the very thing you were laughing at when done by other fandoms?LOL

Edited by .rasgulla. - 12 August 2017 at 1:41pm
NadanParindey IF-Dazzler
NadanParindey
NadanParindey

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glace-bleue

Originally posted by NadanParindey

Originally posted by glace-bleue

Originally posted by NadanParindey

How one can even name anyone else apart from Hrithik (I don't even like the guy by the way). After the Khans it was always Hrithik!

He was the only one who had been a real threat to SRK when he was the No.1 superstar when the other two Khans were lagging behind SRK in terms of BO race.

Akshay and Ajay are overhyped by the internet fans since they're the supposed "underdogs". They've never been a threat to them.

If u look at the current A listers...its only Hritik who comes as a complete package...He has starpower, looks, acting talent, screen presence and dances like a dream...who else has all that??

Well, BI ji TBH I don't think highly of him as an actor and don't find him that good looking either but I don't deny his stardom. I'm not much fond of him but I'm not deluded enough to not admit that he's the biggest star after the Khans. Smile Akshay/Ajay's worldwide popularity is nowhere near HR. :)

And if you ask me for my personal choice (keeping all the bias aside) even though Ranbir is considered ugly by I-F members (I swear I've never met anyone IRL who finds him terrible looking, everyone around IRL goes gaga over his looks that's why I was taken a back when I read the term ugly for RK which was huge shocker to me, I know beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder & all but still UGLY LOL Khair chodo). <font size="3">But, to me he's the best ever complete package BW has ever produced IMO. Embarrassed </font>

I guess I don't need to mention anything about RK's acting skills, plus great looker and a charming dancer as well. You must've seen him in Badtameez Dil. How great he was. Perfect for Bollywood standard.

Anyways, apka kiya opinion hein? Smile

After Hritik...for me its Ranbir who is a complete package for sureThumbs Up

and as for this forum finding Ranbir ugly...this forum aslo find Shahrukh uglyLOL...not the current one...even the younger Shahrukh...but ugly Shahrukh has millions and millions of girls as his fans...same for Biru...LOLLOL...well...aisa ugly toh Bhagwaan sabko banayeBig smile

BI ji. Same here! I wish if I was as ugly as him. Disapprove

glace-bleue

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Hrithik Roshan Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Avengers.TeAmo_Messiglace-bleue

llanswerll Senior Member
llanswerll
llanswerll

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OJ6.0

Aamir fans>Akshay+Hritik+Ranbir
There is no comparison there. He is onto another level right now. Without fans his movies are earning 2000crs? All his recent movies are huge success. Akshay even though his all movies are praised by critic not able to cross 150cr then what type of fan following is this? Better not to talk about Hritik and Ranbir in comparison to Aamir.
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 12 August 2017 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by llanswerll

Originally posted by OJ6.0

Aamir fans>Akshay+Hritik+Ranbir
There is no comparison there. He is onto another level right now. Without fans his movies are earning 2000crs? All his recent movies are huge success. Akshay even though his all movies are praised by critic not able to cross 150cr then what type of fan following is this? Better not to talk about Hritik and Ranbir in comparison to Aamir.

agreed...Its like Aamir doesn't have a single fan...but everyone is Aamir's fanCool

llanswerll

Go to top