Distributors of JHMS praying for SRK to Be Human: Komal Nahta

Posted: 6 years ago
Komal Nahta @KomalNahta  
More

Distributors & exhibitors of JabHarryMetSejal now praying that SRK compensates them for losses in the film. Film's collections hav crashed

Komal Nahta @KomalNahta  
More

Overall, Salman Khan has made good about 40% of the losses of India and overseas distributors and exhibitors in Tubelight

Komal Nahta @KomalNahta  
More

In rare gesture,SalmanKhan to refund approx Rs 35 crore today to distributors & exhibitors as compensation for losses suffered in Tubelight

Edited by TheRager - 6 years ago
This bad .. BW ph houses will go bankrupt if this Trend continues Edited by KabhiKabhi - 6 years ago
I  don't understand why would SRK refund them? The producers should sit with the distributors and find a way. SRK or any other actor can't keep refunding money to the distributors after every flop film.
I appreciate bhai for refunding them. But bhai hardly has such major flops . SRK refunded during Dilwale also.
Come back to India, Idiots! we have good tourist places to shoot as well. Trim movie budget by shooting in locals.

Also, pay money to writers for good storylines.

It's actually part of the contracts, minimum
Guarantees. It's not like they're begging, they ask for what's their. It's another thing that nobody honours the contract.

SRK has no choice but to honor the contract now, 'not that he never does. He's been very kind in the past as well but with Salman honouring it, it'll look bad if he doesn't.
Let's see fobers topper is going to pay for his grabge collection or not.
This was bound to happen. If Bollywood doesn't focus on real talent and only does films based on egos and big names there will come a time when no film will actually be watched. Already majority of the Indians have migrated to either good English films or regional films. The downward trend continues because I don't think that the movie producers are focused on finding good scripts. Only nepotism wins.
Originally posted by TeAmo_Messi

I  don't understand why would SRK refund them? The producers should sit with the distributors and find a way. SRK or any other actor can't keep refunding money to the distributors after every flop film.
I appreciate bhai for refunding them. But bhai hardly has such major flops . SRK refunded during Dilwale also.

Totally agree. From Salman's movies Distributors made 1000cr.+ profit since last 7/8 yrs. Did they return the extra-profit money back to the producers/actors ? 

I dont support anyone refunding money to the distributors. There might be a minimum profit agreement in the contracts, just return that marginal amount and be happy. This is like baby-feeding the Distributors for taking risks. If one cannot accept loss, one shouldn't do business in the first place. 

SRK started this with Dilwale. Very wrong decision. ðŸ˜• Nobody should have done this and this way Distributors would refuse to buy movies at this high rate, let them negotiate and bring the cost down, then may be industry would have some profit also. ðŸ¥±
Distributors not watching and paying huge amounts relying on star is wrong. That said if Salman has returned the money in spite of the fact that distributors earned crores from his movies since Wanted in 2009 and SRK movies have been loss ventures for distributors since quiet some time now SRK too should return but SRK being SRK will not.