What would you rate today's episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't know what to rate it.
It was an okay okay episode.

Karthik's concern for Naira was the best part, for me.

Dadi blaming Naira was wrong. Suvarna,Surekha, Kirti all of them were awake clicking pictures. So instead of being in the room. They could have gone downstairs where Naira was and could have done their mini photo session there. Even if Naira said that she would do the work, isn't it basic courtesy to help, especially when you are doing nothing.

And Naira sweety you should take care of your health. I mean going walking in the rain when you weren't well the previous day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi0513

I don't know what to rate it.

It was an okay okay episode.

Karthik's concern for Naira was the best part, for me.

Dadi blaming Naira was wrong. Suvarna,Surekha, Kirti all of them were awake clicking pictures. So instead of being in the room. They could have gone downstairs where Naira was and could have done their mini photo session there. Even if Naira said that she would do the work, isn't it basic courtesy to help, especially when you are doing nothing.

And Naira sweety you should take care of your health. I mean going walking in the rain when you weren't well the previous day.

I agree with you Janvi on this. They did wrong by clicking pictures instead of going back downstairs to check on Naira. Dadi blaming Naira was wrong but at the same time she was a right in her place. Naira did request to do it for three times but also why couldn't Swarna just come down to see Naira.

Naira walking in the rain was also wrong since she didn't feel well. Loved Kaira moments, Karthik showing full support for Naira and taking care of her.
janvi0513 thumbnail
I agree with you Janvi on this. They did wrong by clicking pictures instead of going back downstairs to check on Naira. Dadi blaming Naira was wrong but at the same time she was a right in her place. Naira did request to do it for three times but also why couldn't Swarna just come down to see Naira.

Naira walking in the rain was also wrong since she didn't feel well. Loved Kaira moments, Karthik showing full support for Naira and taking care of her.

I know Naira asked But when did Dadi start listening to Naira against her (dadi's) own will unless Karthik asked something for Naira. I don't mind them clicking pictures and having a chill time, that's fine, but they could have at least done it in the hall so that they could help Naira in keeping an eye. 
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
9/10

Loved Karthik's concern for Naira...Karthik is a true reflection of how a good husband is in real life too yess such husbands also exists...10/10 for Kaira...Liked the fact that Naira's character make mistakes like human beings she is not some superwoman like tradition bahus (FL) but she is definitely learning...Also finally KD is back with her usual pomp and show and blaming Kaira is something she can't resist even for few hours that's because of generation gap between younger and older generation...Also due to the usual fact that if husband says or does anything its because of wife's influence

A realistic episode with few dramatic effects
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@bold yess here Niara was wrong / it was her mistake as staying there was a matter of one hour only she should have taken coffee/tea a staff member passed by while giving those instructions Naira could have asked for coffee as she repeatedly insisted to take that responsibility...What I like is Naira is not ready-made responsible perfect bahu material...
janvi0513 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@bold yess here Niara was wrong / it was her mistake as staying there was a matter of one hour only she should have taken coffee/tea a staff member passed by while giving those instructions Naira could have asked for coffee as she repeatedly insisted to take that responsibility...What I like is Naira is not ready-made responsible perfect bahu material...

I agree that Naira made a mistake, just that I didn't feel it was only Naira's mistake. Somewhere felt it was dadi's, Suvarna and Surekha's mistake too.
Yes I totally agree on the last line. I like that Naira has been shown as normal girl who has been married into a normal household, not super woman tackling plots and plans of evil in laws.