wow viru came to Chandra room ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
chavi had cote moment & the payal part was so lovely โค๏ธ
it was their destiny that brought them together after so much problems ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awe chavi shared cute romantic moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
I wanted a scene in the show where V puts the same payal on CK๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh hell that monster jwala attacked on Chandra ๐Ÿ˜ก
thank god siyali came to rescue Chandra ๐Ÿค—
both Chandra & siyali fight woth that jwala but almost lost ๐Ÿ˜ญ
siyali even saved Chandra from that magic bottle & almost got trapped in it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
thank god viru & tej came on time & trapped jwala in same bottle ๐Ÿ‘ 
Jwala was very powerful. Since it was bottle made by Marich even ChaVi were not immune from its magic. Just like in the show, its Tej and V who trapped Jwala in the bottle๐Ÿ‘

on the other hand that demon marich planning to kill chavi once again disgusting ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Marich wants ChaVi's powers too along with tilism powers so he wants to kill them๐Ÿ˜ก

at least badri realized he betrayed viru who was his childhood friend ๐Ÿค” 
Badri realized that he can't be a bad friend anymore like Marich was to HarshIka๐Ÿ˜”

for a change even shivdatt felt uneasy seeing chavi tragic death & marich want to kill them again
Something happened to SD after seeing HarshIka's story and tragic death๐Ÿ˜ฒ

poor param cried seeing harshika death ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
He even cried on knowing that Marich wants to kill them again๐Ÿ˜ญ

hope now badi will help chavi to kill that demon marich  
Badri has realized his mistakes๐Ÿ˜Š

now who is that lady in secret room shivdatt found? ๐Ÿ˜• 
Guess is very easy๐Ÿ˜†

in precap chavi got to know the their past life & also marich plan
now both r worry 
ChaVi will hide this bad news from everyone๐Ÿ˜ญ

continue plz

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 6 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 20: ChaVi Believes Being HarshIka Reborn,SD Comes Across A Shocking Secret

Tej keeps the bottle in a small water tank.

"Get me out, shouted Jwala.

"If you don't stop shouting then I will open the cork of the bottle, threatened Tej.

Jwala shuts up.

Scene shifts to Chunargarh.

"Jwala has still not came, said KS.

"May be Virendra and Chandrakanta has defeated him also, said PJ.

"Now I will only have to do something. I want Virendra and Chandrakanta to open tilism. Then I will rule the world. I will get their powers also by killing them, said Marich.

Marich leaves from there. SD sees that KS too don't look affected.

"Kroor Singh, you don't look affected that even Chandrakanta will die, said SD.

"I don't care for her dying. I only wanted her for fun and as a step to get Vijaygarh's throne. She will only love Virendra so its better they both die, said KS without any emotion.

"Expected this only from you, smiled SD.

SD leaves to his room. He lies on his bed. He recalls Marich's words that he will sacrifice Virendra and Chandrakanta to get their powers. He recalls Harshvardhan and Chandrika's love story and how they died tragically. He thinks about the times he spend with CK in initial days- CK meeting him alone after her and Chapla's drama was exposed, CK meeting him outside the tent, him proposing CK but she asking him time for her answer.

"Like many other men, I too wanted Chandrakanta for her beauty but the one who has not heard about Chandrakanta and her beauty got her. She is different from many girls. She is not just beautiful but also intelligent and a warrior also, thinks SD with a smile.

He then smiled sadly and thinks, "What Virendra has that I don't have due to which I could not get Chandrakanta. Chandrakanta is made only for Virendra. If God gave them another chance to live after they died 100 years ago then who I and Kroor Singh are to come between them?

He recalls V saving CK when she fell from the cliff. He recalls V coming to meet him before their fight to convince him for an one and one match instead of army versus army war. When he had told him that he will defeat to make CK his daasi to which V told him that he will defeat him to save CK's dignity. He recalls how V defeated him even after he poisoned him by biting him.

"Even after all this how can I even think that Virendra has that I don't have due to which I could not get Chandrakanta. Virendra always loved Chandrakanta, thinks SD.

Just then CK appears before him. SD is shocked and sits up.

"Chandrakanta, said SD shockingly, "Go from here or you will be killed.

"Till when you started worrying for me? asked CK, "You should be celebrating that I and Virendra will be dying. Right? You should not think of us when you did not even spared Virendra's parents when they were your parents and you tried to kill your real father too. You are monster who don't deserve any love. You deserve a father like Marich.

"Shut up, shouted SD.

"Shutting me up will not change the truth, smiled CK.

"Please leave from here, requested SD.

"I will leave from here now but soon I will leave with Viru from this world, said CK and left.

"Chandrakanta, said SD shockingly as she disappeared.

He realized that he was dreaming.

"Why I am dreaming of Chandrakanta? asked SD to himself.

"I think I should walk around to calm myself, said SD to himself.

Param returns to Naugarh. He meets Siyali outside the palace and tells her everything he saw from a window of Marich's palace. Like him, she too has tears in her eyes.

"How are we going to tell Virendra and Chandrakanta about this? asked Siyali.

"You stay here. I will tell them. They should know everything, replied Param.

Param goes to V's room and finds CK with him.

"I have to tell you what I have saw from the window of Marich's palace, said Marich.

"Yes tell, said V.

"You both are really the reincarnation of Harshvardhan and Chandrika who are reborn as Virendra and Chandrika. Now you both have to accept it, said Param.

"Yakshraj, I know you are worried for us but this reincarnation thing is not true, said CK.

"Its true, Chandrakanta. I got confirmed today, said Param.

"Okay, tell us what you saw, said V.

Param creates a screen on the wall with his magic and shows them what all he saw about the Marich's gang talking including what PJ showed them in his magic bowl. ChaVi are shocked to see their own story as Harshvardhan and Chandrika and recalls how they saw their own images of their previous births in Yaksh Mahal. ChaVi gets emotional on how they died in their previous birth. They are horrified at Marich's plan to sacrifice them even after them opening tilism.

"Param, you and Siyali were right about us being reborn as Virendra and Chandrakanta, said CK and asks, "Why we were even reborn if we have to die again like in our last birth? How we are going to tell our familes and friends that we will soon die?

"How will they react on knowing this? asks V, "They will be shattered.

"For now, you both don't tell this to anyone not even your aiyyars, said Param.

"Looks like we are always born to be killed by Marich, said V sadly.

"Don't lose hope. Nothing will happen to both of you, said Param and flew from the window.

Chapla who sees everything unknown to them starts crying. She leaves from there. As she walks while crying thinking of what she saw, Tej sees her crying. He comes to her.

"Chapla, why are you crying asked Tej.

Chapla did not say anything but just hugged him tightly. Tej got worried.

He hugged her back when he did not stopped crying and asked, "Chapla, please tell me what happened? I am getting worried. If I said something to hurt you then I am sorry for it.

"Marich will kill yuvrani and yuvraj like he killed them in their last birth when they Chandrika and Harshvardhan. Marich will sacrifice them like goats, replied Chapla while crying.

Tej was shocked.

"Who told you all this? asked Tej.

"I saw Param telling them, replied Chapla.

"Chapla, stop crying. Come to my room and tell me everything, said Tej.

He wiped her tears before he took her to his room.

Scene shifts to Chunargarh. SD was walking around the palace. He recalls himself bullying V constantly in Yaksh Mahal, whipping him and making him act like his slave. He recalls himself telling CK that he will disrobe her, drags her forcibly to make her his daasi when V collapses and plans to make her Nagarvadhu of Naugarh. He feels uneasy thinking all that.

"Why I am feeling so uneasy thinking all that? Why I am even thinking of them? thinks SD.

While walking he did not realized that he came very far from his room and in the corridor. He accidentally pushed a vase on the floor which was kept on a side stool. As the vase fell, he saw a red button on the wall. He curiously pressed the button and to his shock part of the wall slid into 2 parts in the opposite directions revealing a secret door.

"No one ever told me about this. I will go inside to see what's inside, said SD curiously.

SD went inside and walked around. There were dim lights due to small lanterns. On going deeper, he was shocked on an elderly but beautiful woman tied with chains.

The woman on seeing him said, "Shiv Dutt.

"Who are you? How do you know my name? asked SD shockingly.

"My name is Lavanya. I am your mother, beta, replied the woman.

"My mother died after giving me birth. Pitaji told me this, said SD.

"He lied to you. He has kept me imprisoned here before you were even born, said the woman.

"I don't believe you, said SD and turned to go.

But to his shock, he could not go further.

"Why am I not able to leave this room? Why I am not able to ignore this woman? thinks SD.

SD faced her again and asked, "Tell me everything, Lavanyaji. Lets see what you have got to say.

Scene shifts to Vijaygarh. Chapla is done telling everything to Tej.

"This is such a serious matter, said Tej.

"So serious that they did not told their aiyyars too, said Chapla.

"We can't blame them for hiding from others, said Tej.

Scene shifts to ChaVi sitting on a garden bench.

"I can't believe we were friends of that Marich, said CK.

"In this birth too, I was not rid of him. He was my fake father, said V.

"I too would have given you company if he had known that I am also claimant of tilism, said CK.

"Its good that he had not known. Can't imagine your life also being ruined like mine, said V.

"Do you think its easy to hide everything from everyone even our parents? asked CK, "Our parents will find out that something is wrong by looking at us.

"Its not easy but we have to do it, replied V.

Scene shifts to Chuanrgarh. SD is about to release Lavanya from the chains but she stopped him.

"Not now, Shiv Dutt. Its not the right time, said Lavanya.

Chandrakanta again came before him and said with a smile, "Showing fake concern to your mother. You will kill her too if needed like you tried to kill your father.

V then came next to CK and said with a smile, "Just like you imprisoned my parents when they were your parents. You even got my father bit by a snake. You are a murderer.

"Go away both of you, shouted SD.

"What happened, beta? asked Lavanya.

"Nothing, replied SD on realizing that he was dreaming.

"Tell me how you are here? asked SD.

"23 years ago, I got married to Marich. My parents were poor farmers. That time, women were not forbidden in Chunargarh. I was very innocent and not aware of the world. Things were going well until one day, Marich came to our doorsteps and asked for my hand in marriage to my father. He told them that he is immortal due to some curse and according to a pandit if he marries me then his curse will go. My parents agreed as I had fallen in love with him at the 1st sight. We got married. After 3 months, I got pregnant with you. Everything was going well in our lives until one day, I overheard Marich and Pandit Jagannath's talks. I was shocked at what I heard. They were talking that once the baby is born, they will switch the baby with the prince of Naugarh who is the heir of tilism and will imprison me. I was shocked to know that Marich married me because Pandit Jagannath had told him that if he marries me, then a baby will born on the same day as the Naugarh's prince. He also told Marich that he have to keep me alive as if I die in some other way than natural death then the effects of him drinking amrit will go and he will lose his immortality. I ran away from the palace in daasi's clothes and met my parents. I told them the entire. We were about to leave Chunargarh when Marich and Pandit Jagannath came as we got outside the door along with some khunkhaars. Marich held my hand and started dragging me away. When my parents tried to save me, he stabbed them with his sword. Marich then brought me back to this palace and chained me here so that I never try to kill myself. From then, I am here only. Marich proudly tells me everyday that how you are evil like him. Due to this, I have started hating you from some years. What you have done till now I can't forgive you. I know that you too won't be affected by everything you saw and heard today, replied Lavanya.

SD was shocked at she said about him after telling him her story. He felt his eyes moist. After so years, he truly felt care for someone and that person hates him.

"Maa, what are you saying? asked SD shockingly.

"Don't call me, son of Marich, replied Lavanya.

"I am your son too, said SD.

"You lost the right to be my son from the day you started doing bad things, said Lavanya.

ChaVi, Surendra, Padvika, JS and JA came before him.

"You deserve this only, Shiv Dutt. You don't deserve love, said CK.

"You are a disgusting person. That's why your mother hates you, said V.

"I and Padvika always loved you but you imprisoned us too, said Surendra.

"You got him bitten by a snake when he wanted to save Chandrakanta from you, said Padvika.

"You made my daughter cry a lot just because she stood up against you, said JS.

"You snatched my love and forced me to hurt her. So you don't deserve love, said JA.

"Please go away all of you, shouted SD and realized that he was dreaming.

"Maa please, give me one chance, pleaded SD with tears in his eyes.

"You have been given a lots of chances, said Lavanya firmly.

"I will take you from here, said SD.

"As if its easy, laughed Lavanya sarcastically.

"Maa, I will stop all the bad works but please don't hate me, pleaded SD.

"You can kill me too one day for your selfishness, said Lavanya.

"I won't do that. I will change, Maa, said SD.

"Lets see if you mean what you said, said Lavanya.

SD was about to touch her.

"Stay away from me, said Lavanya sternly.

"I am going now but I will free you one day, said SD wiping his tears.

SD left from there and Lavanya shed few tears seeing him go.

"I hope you don't disappoint me again, beta, said Lavanya through her tears.

Scene shifts to Vijaygarh. ChaVi were still talking on the bench.

"In our last birth, you had such an attitude. You accepted our friendship just because acharya told you. You were such a quarrelsome(jhadgaalu), said V.

"Its not like that. I was not interested in making friends with anyone especially with boys. I was someone like you in initial days who showed attitude to even girls, said CK.

"May God has given me the opportunity to get back at you in this life, joked V, "But you were also not less. You annoyed me so much in that Yaksh Mahal where we both were stuck.

"You started it, said CK.

"Whatever, said V.

Next- Part 21: ChaVi Hiding The Truth, Shiv Dutt Meets A Thief Girl

Precap:

#ChaVi are having a very hard time hiding truth from everyone.

#SD goes to another city to find his childhood friend Kalavati which he forgot about. He is shocked to know from everyone that she has died a year ago. He sits by the riverside sadly. When was busy looking at the riverside, a girl comes from behind and takes his bag. SD turns around hearing the noise and sees a beautiful girl holding his bag.

"Mere paise mujhe vapas karo, said SD.

"Jis cheez pe Devika haath maarle vo cheez uska ho jaata hai, said the girl.

He comes closer to get the bag but she pushes him in the river and runs away from there.

"Chhodenge nahi hum tumhe, shouted SD annoyingly.

A/N: I decided to turn SD positive because in the next generation, his daughter falls in love with ChaVi's son. I am fed up of novels and serials always showing a man however wrong he did will get a good girl who never makes any mistakes. So here SD will not get a perfect girl but a girl who has lots of flaws but has a good heart.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
RubabNoor11D thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mindblowing  Juhi. Amazing Update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Jawala ko toh Pani mein daal dena chaiye us ki story wahin khatam ho gi.๐Ÿ˜†
aag ko pani hi toh khatam karta hai.

SD ko abhi tak CK k hi sapny aa rahy hain. like bili ko khawab mein chichary hi dikhty hain,๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for PM Juhi.๐Ÿ˜Š

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awesomely written juhi.

So ChaVi believed their past janam connection.

SD too has shocking secret about his life and banda is going on the right track.

Is this Devika is the kalawati that somehow is alive.

Good one
Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update 

Love it

Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by: RubabNoor11D

Mindblowing  Juhi. Amazing Update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š

Jawala ko toh Pani mein daal dena chaiye us ki story wahin khatam ho gi.๐Ÿ˜†
aag ko pani hi toh khatam karta hai.
Bahot jald vahi hoga๐Ÿ˜†

SD ko abhi tak CK k hi sapny aa rahy hain. like bili ko khawab mein chichary hi dikhty hain,๐Ÿ˜†
Kyunki usne uske saath bahot bura kiya tha

Thanks for PM Juhi.๐Ÿ˜Š Welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Neenzm

Awesomely written juhi. Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š

So ChaVi believed their past janam connection.
Yes because they were shown enough proofs by Param๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SD too has shocking secret about his life and banda is going on the right track. 
SD will turn positive๐Ÿ˜Š

Is this Devika is the kalawati that somehow is alive. 
You will see soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Good one

Part 21: ChaVi Hiding The Truth, Shiv Dutt Meets A Thief Girl

KS was pacing to and fro in his room. SD enters his room.

"What happened Kroor Singh? asked SD.

"Jwala has still not come, replied KS.

"How can he not come? asked SD, "You told that he is very powerful.

"May be, Virendra and Chandrakanta defeated him too, replied SD.

"Its not possible, said KS.

"I think you should rest, Kroor Singh, said SD and left the room.

On coming out, SD thinks, "Why has Jwala not came? Has something really happened to him? If yes then its good. Jwala was very dangerous so its better if he dies.

Scene shifts to Jwala still in bottle inside the water tank. ChaVi comes to the practice room where the tank was kept. They decided to get rid of him. Jwala fumed on seeing them.

"Get me out, shouted Jwala.

"Its time for you to go, said V.

V took out the bottle from the tank and then dipped the bottle underwater.

"No, don't do this, shouted Jwala.

"You have to go. Virendra, kill him, said CK.

V removed the cork of the bottle underwater causing Jwala to come out of the bottle into the water. Jwala let out a scream before vanishing into bubbles. ChaVi smiled seeing this.

Scene shifts to SD lying on his bed. He thinks about his childhood when he was a sweet guy who loved his parents(now V's parents) and was protective of his little brother JA.

"I was so good then what happened to me later? thinks SD.

He then remembers a incident when he went to Rajgarh when he was 6 with his father(don't know the place of Kalavati's maternal home. Do correct me if you know) and JA for a picnic.

-----Flashback-----

He, his father and 4 year old JA sat in a garden to eat food. When they were about to start, SD sees a girl of 4-5 throwing stones to get mangoes from the tree but could not get it. SD smiled and kept looking at the girl. He got up and started walking to that tree.

"Where are you going, beta? asked Surendra.

"Pitaji, you only tell na we should help each other so I am going to help that girl, replied SD.

"Bhaiyya, I will also come, said JA.

"Okay come, said SD.

SD and JA goes to that tree. That girl was still throwing stones at the tree.

"May I help you? asked SD with a smile.

"Who are you? asked the girl.

"I am Shiv Dutt. I have come here for a picnic. He my brother Jai Aditya, replied SD.

"I am Kalavati, said the girl.

"I will get you mangoes, said SD.

"How? asked Kalavati.

"I will climb the tree, replied SD.

"Bhaiyya, I will also climb the tree, said JA.

"No Jai Aditya, you very small to climb this tree, said SD.

"Okay, said JA.

SD climbed the tree and plucked some mangoes and kept in a bag before climbing down.

"Take this, said SD with a smile giving her the bag.

Kalavati opened the bag and gave half of the mangoes to SD and JA.

"Half is yours for helping me, said Kalavati with a smile.

"Where do you live? asked SD.

"I am the princess of Rajgath. I came here with my parents. They are here only, replied Kalavati.

"Oh, said SD, "We both are princes of Naugarh. My father is sitting there.

"I need to go to my parents, said Kalavati.

"Can we be friends? asked SD with a smile.

"Yes, replied Kalavati with a smile and shook hands with both SD and JA.

-----Flashback Ends-----

SD smiles as he comes to the present.

"Kalavati, smiled SD, "I should go and meet her. We were friends for 8 years.

"She may be married now or may be not, said SD.

"Still I should meet her at least once and tell her that I remembered her, said SD.

"We were best friends for 8 years before I got into bad company of friends and became like them. I forgot how I was earlier and only changed for the worse. I even hurt my parents I mean Virendra's parents now and Jai Aditya who I loved so much. I even forgot Kalavati. If I want to change for the better like earlier I have to start from meeting Kalavati, said SD.

Scene shifts to V and CK being alone in their respective rooms most of the times. They did not understand how to face their parents and friends and hide the truth.

Champa and Chapla comes to CK's room. Ragini was not there as she had gone back to her home after breakfast before Jwala arrived to capture ChaVi.

"Rajkumari, why are you sitting alone here? asked Champa.

"I want to be alone, replied CK.

"What happened to you? asked Champa.

CK lied while controlling her emotions, "Nothing.

Chapla understood why she was sitting alone here.

Scene shifts to JA coming to V's room.

"Bhaiyya, lets go for practice, said JA.

"I don't feel like going, said V.

"What happened, bhaiyya? Why are you sitting alone here? asked JA.

"I want some time to be alone, replied V.

"Is something bothering you? asked JA.

"No, lied V controlling his emotions.

Tej who was watching from outside understood why he was sitting there alone.

SD stayed in his room till lunch. While eating, he was having hard time not to lose at Marich.

"What should we do of Virendra and Chandrakanta? asked Chunnilal.

"Now I am sure that they have killed Jwala also, replied Marich.

"If its true then I will not spare them, said KS.

"Go to them. Who is stopping you, laughed SD.

"Its not funny, said KS.

"I know its not funny but you are only talking in that way of not sparing them. You know how strong they are even without their magic then also you want to mess with them, said SD.

"Why I did not thought of it? asked KS shockingly, "If I confront them then they will kill me.

"We need to do something to them very soon, said Nazim.

"Otherwise they will kill all of us, said Ahmed.

"Whats your plan now, pitaji? asked SD.

"I have still not thought about it, replied Marich.

Scene shifts to Siyali coming in CK's room via flying through window.

"Chandrakanta, are you fine? asked Siyali seeing her upset.

"I am finding it hard to hide from everyone, replied CK.

"Then tell them, said Siyali.

"I don't know how to tell. They will be shattered, said CK.

Padvika comes in her room.

"Maharaniji, said CK changing her expressions.

"Siyali, you also here, said Padvika.

"I came to check on Chandrakanta and talk with her, said Siyali.

"I don't know what happened to you and Virendra that you both are not coming out of your rooms. I know you both are shocked with Jwala incident. But you both can't sit quietly like this. I am sure you both will fight every problem like this, said Padvika with a smile.

CK was controlling her tears hearing that. She trusts them so much but how will she react on knowing what Param said to them. CK pretends to back smile at her.

"Were you both talking something important? asked Padvika.

"Siyali was telling me again that I and Virendra are reincarnation of Chandrika and Harshvardhan but I was telling her again that its just her misconception. I was telling her that we only look like them, lied CK while pretending to smile amusingly.

Siyali smiles at Padvika indicating that they were talking that only.

"How should I tell you beta that Siyali is right, thinks Padvika worriedly.

"Okay, you both talk, said Padvika pretending to smile and left the room.

CK breaks down as she goes. Siyali hugs her to comfort her.

"I am not able to lie like this, Siyali. She trusts me and Virendra so much cried CK.

"Chandrakanta, don't cry. Everything will be alright, said Siyali in a soothing voice.

CK hugs her back as Siyali caresses her head and back.

Scene shifts to SD going to the place where there is a secret door. Badri who saw SD going stealthily somewhere follows him. SD goes inside the secret room. Badri turns into a spider and sticks to SD's clothes going inside along with him. SD shuts the door and goes ahead.

"Which place is this which I have not seen till now, thinks Badri.

Badri jumps on the floor still as spider. He follows SD deeper and sees a beautiful elderly woman chained. He is shocked. SD stops before the woman.

"Maa, said SD.

"Shiv Dutt, you should not have come here, said Lavanya.

"Maa, I have come to say you that I am going to meet my childhood friend whom I forgot from 8 years. I hope she has not forgotten me. She is rajkumari Kalavati of Rajgarh, said SD.

"Shiv Dutt, I can see that you are changing but you can't come here like this. If Marich sees you then he will not spare you. My blessings are with you that you meet your friend, said Lavanya.

"I know Marich is very powerful but I can't stop myself from meeting you. I can't see you in this state. Now I understand what Chandrakanta went through when all throughout her life she was convinced that Marich has imprisoned her mother, said SD.

"You are feeling the pain of the woman you have hurt a lot, said Lavanya.

"I did mistakes. I forgot what my parents taught me, said SD.

Badri is shocked on seeing everything.

"Do you love someone, beta? asked RG.

"I loved someone but she is made for someone else. She can never be anyone else's. I don't deserve her love even if she was not made for her lover because I have hurt her a lot. A person who is hurt by a person so much can never be happy with him because he will always remind her of his hurt and pain he caused on her. In fact, I don't deserve love of any girl, replied SD.

"Is it Chandrakanta? asked Lavanya.

"Yes, replied SD, "I finally fell in love with her but then came to reality that she is only Virendra's. She will only be happy with Virendra. I am happy to see her happy.

"Beta, its good that you have realized that Chandrakanta is only for Virendra. If there is someone's love written in your life then you will get that love one day, said Lavanya.

SD just smiled sadly not able to say anything.

"Beta, now you leave before anyone sees you, said Lavanya.

"Okay, I am leaving, said SD and touched her feet.

"May God bless you, beta, smiled Lavanya.

SD left the room with Badri following him. As SD was lost in thoughts thinking about the disturbing state of his mother, he did not noticed Marich and Pandit Jagannath coming to the corridor. Badri turned into his original form and pulled SD behind a wall. SD was shocked to see Badri and the latter pointed him to Marich and Pandit Jagannath. SD kept quiet.

"Maharaj, I can't believe that you managed to hide the truth of Lavanya from everyone for so many years. Only we both know about this, said PJ with a laugh.

"No one will get to know about this not even Shiv Dutt, laughed back Marich.

SD was controlling his anger. Marich and PJ left from there.

"It was good that I saw you otherwise you have been caught, said Badri.

"But why you saved me? Do you want something from me? asked SD.

"Looks like I am not the only one here with good intentions, replied Badri.

"What do you mean? asked SD.

"I want to help Virendra and Chandrakanta from Marich, replied Badri.

"You are playing game with me. You have betrayed your childhood friend and helped me in hurting the girl he loves and now all of a sudden you want to help them, said SD.

"I am saying the truth, rajkumar, said Badri, "I have realized my mistakes. I don't want to betray my friend like Marich betrayed his friends in the last birth.

"And I don't want to do the mistake my father did by killing Harshvardhan and Chandrika. I don't want to be his son but my mother's son and Virendra's parents' son who raised me, said SD.

"I think we should be together now, said Badri.

"I am going to Rajgarh, said SD.

"I will come with you, said Badri.

"Fine, said SD.

SD and Badri arrives in Rajgarh on their horses wearing local clothes.

"Its been so many years since I visited here, said SD.

They enquired some people about princess Kalavati. To their shocked, they got to know that Kalavati and her mother died a year ago while her father died 7 years ago and the present king is someone else who was step-father of Kalavati and has one son and one daughter from his first wife. SD is shattered on knowing that his childhood friend is no more.

"I think we should go back, said Badri.

"No, I want to know how Kalavati died so young, said SD.

"Okay, said Badri.

They started walking to look for a place to stay. After sometime, SD stops at a riverside.

"I want some time alone, said SD.

"Okay, I will be around, said Badri.

"Do one thing. You go and look for a place to stay, said SD.

"Okay rajkumar, said Badri and left on his horse.

SD goes and sits by the riverside keeping his bag aside.

"I did so many wrong things so God punished me by taking my childhood friend with him. Why she has to die when it was me who committed mistakes? That means I don't deserve to even see Kalavati. I miss her so much. I wish she was alive, said SD sadly.

SD thinks about his 1st meeting with Kalavati and some more cute moments with her. Tears fell from his eyes. As he was sadly looking at the river, a girl in local clothes sees him from behind.

"Ye to koi naya bakra hai. Iske paas to bahot maal hai. Chal Devika, shuru ho jaa, said the girl.

Devika goes behind SD stealthily and grabs the bag. Hearing the noise of the bag, SD turns around to see a beautiful girl holding his bag. Her eyes caught his attention and he felt attracted to them. Devika thinks that this man is checking her out and gets annoyed.

"Kabhi kisi ladki ko nahi dekha hai kya? asked Devika annoyingly.

SD comes out of his trance and sees the reality.

"Mere paise mujhe vapas karo, said SD getting up to face her.

"Jis cheez pe Devika haath maarle vo cheez uska ho jaata hai, said Devika.

"Naam Devika aur kaam chudailon ka. Mere paise mujhe do, said SD.

Devika just smiles amusingly at his comment.

"Mere paise mujhe do, said SD firmly.

"Nahi doongi, said Devika.

He comes closer to get the bag but she pushes him in the river.

"Chhodenge nahi hum tumhe, shouted SD annoyingly.

"Pehle pakadkar to dikha, laughed Devika annoying him more.

Devika then opens the bag and places some money in a bag before placing it on the ground.

"Tu yaha naya lag raha hai. Isliye ye le aadha paisa tu hi rakh le. Vapas jaane me takleef nahi hogi. Devika ka dil thoda bada hai, said Devika with an amusingly smile and ran from there.

SD could not help smiling.

"Kaisi chorni thi ye? asked SD amusingly.

He comes out of the water.

"Thank God, the bag did not had much money but rest of the money was on my horse, said SD.

He picks up the bag Devika left. Badri comes there.

"I have found a place, said Badri.

"Good, said SD.

"How you have become so wet? asked Badri on noticing him drenched.

SD narrates him everything.

"Rajkumar, that girl Devika looks so smart. We have to be careful, said Badri.

Scene shifts to ChaVi in the practice room alone.

"I am fed up of this lying, Viru. I can't do this anymore, said CK.

"Even I am fed up of lying but we are helpless, said V.

"We can't remain in our rooms all the time otherwise someone will doubt, said CK.

"You are right. We have to act as normal as possible, said V.

"Wonder how everyone will react on knowing that Jwala is dead, said CK.

"I don't care how they react. Whoever will cross our way will have to meet the same fate, said V.

"You have attacked even Chandrika's place and my ancestral place Jwaar Ghaati, said CK.

"I regret my earlier life which Marich gave me, said V.

"I would have been the same if Marich kidnapped me too, said CK.

"Glad that it did not happened, said V.

Next- Part 22: ChaVi Dreaming of HarshIka, Shiv Dutt And Devika Meets Again

Precap:

#ChaVi are having dreams of HarshIka. CK dreams of how Chandrika scolds Harsh after he accidentally hits her with the ball while playing causing her to fall in the mud. V dreams of Chandrika scolding him for coming inside the ladies bathroom by mistake.

#SD and Badri are walking in a market. He sees Devika buying some clothes in a shop. He waits for her outside the shop to demand his money back. Devika sees him and his shocked.

"You are shocked on seeing me, said SD with a smile.

"Not at all, said Devika.

"Give my money back, said SD.

"Just get lost from here varna tujhe aisi jagah maarungi ki yaad rakhega, threatened Devika.

SD and Badri are shocked. Before they recover from shock, Devika runs away on her horse.

A/N: I always wondered how SD turned evil even after being raised by Surendra. There has to be some reason. So I gave the reason of SD turning evil due to getting into bad company. Getting bad set of friends really does change many people for the worse. But only few people reform themselves and SD is one of those few people.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
Continue soon