Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Ok friends thanks for all the inputs to who should be the next bakra/bakri on our DM πŸ˜›...we (me and abhijit) will now suprise you with next week's bakra soon...till then...hang on and wait to bombard your questions to next week's bakra πŸ˜† thank you for the suggestion!! πŸ˜› 😳

oke. so you and abhijit can be the bakhra/bakhri
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

oke. so you and abhijit can be the bakhra/bakhri

jatayuji 😑 lot of members want to see you on hot seat...so hamko aur pareshan karoge to apko bakra bana denge 😈 πŸ˜† 😳 and also, janta rules πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

This is not fair. We want to see Abhjit vs Jatayu. That is majority's demand. We are going on

On second thoughts it would also be nice to see our 4 golden girls on hot seat. Let us have a different concept instead of the usual grilling and baking.
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

On second thoughts it would also be nice to see our 4 golden girls on hot seat. Let us have a different concept instead of the usual grilling and baking.

*gulp* can you please elobrate it maya ji

btw, abhijit can you take care of picket.... me running away........

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

*gulp* can you please elobrate it maya ji

btw, abhijit can you take care of picket.... me running away........

Sowmyaa, This is something I saw in Saregamapa forum. There they had COTW and that's why all of suggested our most esteemed members' names A & J. But please you guys go ahead with the way you do usually😳.

MNMS thumbnail
Golden Girls 😲 oh plz.... we were on the Uncle-Hunt Mission..... weren't weπŸ€”.... Ladies come BACK, come Back ... you are going the wrong way!!!!! πŸ˜› Its Dr. Uncle and Jatayu Uncle..... 😳
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

... we were on the Uncle-Hunt Mission ...

The only Uncle in IF is Vijay Uncle

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

You cannot go on strike. You have to become permanant before joining the union. You are still on probation. The only way to be permanant is to become DOTWand then Sowmyaa to sing: Permanant ho gaya rabba rabba!!

I am happy as a temporary member of this union. But I would love to see you and Sowmyaa singing Permanant ho gaya rabba rabba!! or better dancing too.