Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

'Aayushman' kicked out of serial

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
'Aayushman' kicked out of serial

Vinod Singh's physical assault on a painter on the 'Aayushman' sets yesterday costs him his job

BY VICKEY LALWANI

In the end, it turned out be one assault too many. Vinod Singh, who plays medico prodigy Aayushman in the serial of the same name, allegedly bashed up a painter on the sets of the serial on Wednesday night, following it up with some choice abuses.

Production house Cinevistaas has, following the incident, decided to drop him from the show. "He is just too spaced out and can't take pressure anymore," say sources in Cinevistaas. Just last weekend, at an event in Mumbai, Singh was at his ill-mannered best with the organisers of the company hosting the event. He even used foul language against some senior members.

Yesterday, he lost his temper again. This time, he almost lost his sanity, say witnesses.

Outside Cinevistaas' studio at Kanjurmarg in suburban Mumbai, the actor assaulted a painter from the working unit of a film being shot in the same premises.

Reason? The painter had run into an actress (working in Aayushman too) who was walking along the corridor with Singh. Believing that the painter's brush against the actress was no accident, Singh apparently beat up the guy.

The painter received some first-aid from a nearby hospital and was visibly shaken. He then took up the matter with the Cine Workers Association,which promptly complained to the police. A team of the police reached the Aayushman sets in no time.

An FIR was filed against Singh.

When contacted this morning, Singh blamed the production house, Cinevistaas. "I am sure that the painter didn't have honourable intentions. It was a natural reaction. But yes, it could have been controlled. But the fact is, I am too stressed out. I am forced to shoot 16 hours every day, no Sundays, no holidays. They make me work in two units. I was earlier told that my role would would be shortened. Parallel tracks have come up, yet my number of working hours are not decreasing," he said.

The production house confirmed the ugly incident and said that the actor in question was merely cooking up lame excuses. According to a reliable source, "He takes holidays in between. He shoots the normal one-and-half shift. He doesn't wait beyond 9 pm and leaves the set using abusive language. Maybe he has a personal problem."

Despite pleas from Singh's family members to Cinevistaas, a decision was taken by late afternoon that he would be dropped from the show.

As of now, Aayushman's future appears bleak. For details on the future of the show, stay tuned....

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
O wow! Wonder who will take his place?
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
It is not yet decided.
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
WOW! anyways I think he is very ugly! and probably another BETTER actor would tak his spot! well thanks for the info sowmyavenky!
SuperGrl126301 Goldie
SuperGrl126301
SuperGrl126301

#Akela Banner Contest Winner!!

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I just found out like 5 minutes ago from another source. I can't believe it. I luv Vinod(Ayush) i mean he is SO HOTT!! Sudeep Sahir is taking Vinod Singh's place.  (i think thats him he is hott too.Wink)

Edited by SuperGrl126301 - 27 November 2004 at 4:25pm
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Yea this new guy is very cute. I have seen him in some serials before.
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

who is sudeep sahir?

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

oh no thats so sad!! i just read on sonystars that he accused someone vijay singh..and he stood up for his co star Neha..and this guy vijay singh misbehaved with Neha..u know what i think....these media ppl r just cooking up his story.,vinod is not a person to loose his temper for nothing...as vijay has promised to blacklist ayush's image n carrer from the industry.,and this freak vijay singh has made up all this stories...

new guy taking up his place is ok..but not cute as ayush..bse in this serial u needed someone who is inocent..sweet..cute and this guy sudher does not have all those qualities...

Go to top