Sadda Haq Season 2

are there any param singh fans ???

paglet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I m literally confused that are there any param singh fans or not well count me in param singh fan even with script not in his favour be it sadda haq or ghulaam he hooks me to both shows

Well I m asking this for some reason as I hv only seen parsh and harshi di fans n none of param singh fans alone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I am not a Param fan... Kush? 😳

Me Randhir fan, Loved Sandhir, adore Parsh and the set standards they have maintained and respects them for their onscreen work and good human nature. Well if have to prove my loyality to any actor be it Param or someone else by supporting shit (neg brought upon him for the show) dan am sorry am not his fan πŸ˜ƒ

Plus now the negativity is outπŸ₯³ (Bura mat mano meri marzi πŸ˜† ) you can expect me cherishing every Rangeela scene after the much needed track change  πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Dil yeh ziddi hai, kitna bhi try kar lo once a NO is always a NO, and with the required changes happening am in for the show🀣

Edited by romaila - 6 years ago
I love both Parsh as an individual. 
romaila thumbnail
By the way kabhi Param profile page visit kar liya kro... those with comments there are not AliensπŸ˜† 
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My UN has your answer. 
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There's no scope for confusion, Param fan is Harshita fan and Harshita fan is Param fan. We support them as an individual and together. I am not the awe type fan and doesn't supports anything stupid. Being his fan the I want to see Param Singh satisfied from his work, his liability is his work not the show.
romaila thumbnail
@Evil Shekhawat: Your confused state might add more confusion to the already confused situation so confusiion wale post mein confused comment thok kar aur confusiion create mat kro 😑😳
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sawaira

There's no scope for confusion, Param fan is Harshita fan and Harshita fan is Param fan. We support them as an individual and together. I am not the awe type fan and doesn't supports anything stupid. Being his fan the I want to see Param Singh satisfied from his work, his liability is his work not the show.

Yes😳
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we donot diffrentiate ourselves as Param/Harshita/ Randhir/ Sanyukta fans. same as that our support is not restricted to making posts or sending tweets. We also welcome and support any good co-stars casted opposite to Param. so thank you for your views Param fan
Regard,
Param Fans
Edited by ..preethi.. - 6 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: romaila

@Evil Shekhawat: Your confused state might add more confusion to the already confused situation so confusiion wale post mein confused comment thok kar aur confusiion create mat kro 😑😳

Don't mess with me Pink Chiraiya πŸ˜‘