NOVEL~*Hiding behind a Stranger*~THREAD 34 - CHAT CORNER!

Posted: 6 years ago
Prologue 

Three Great Emperors had toiled hard to build the vast and flourishing legacy of the 'Mughal Empire', keeping relative peace by unifying its Mughals and Hindus. However; by mid 1600s, cracks began to appear in its solid foundations. Insecurities crept in through the gaps, widening the gulfs between the two religions once again.

With the old Emperor becoming too feeble to take charge and his jealous successors remaining preoccupied with expansion and power, the damage was never repaired. Not surprising then that new rebellions arose every day. Violence escalated, claiming many innocent lives.

Yet; in the midst of such turmoil and peril, there bloomed a beautiful story - much like a lone flower blossoming upon the steepest edges of a cliff - a story of love, of sacrifice and honour!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Forced to flee from her motherland, the one home she knew... forced to leave behind her people, for whom, she was their only hope...forced to grievously abandon the last rites of her loved one while the flames on the pyre were still ablaze...the orphaned heiress of 16 overcame grief and many shortcomings, as she embarked on a long dangerous path... setting out to seek help and support, for her people and her lands...

Till a chance stay with a complete stranger would change the course of those very plans forever!

Being the most shrewd, determined and unforgiving of the lot meant he was formidable... a force to be reckoned with... it also meant he could have owned it all - riches, power, women and fame... but, he fancied none of it...

As a recluse with simple tastes, the rich life held no real appeal... power didn't tempt him... women didn't interest him... his passion was work and his only family were a few loyal friends... he had decided that he wanted little else in life...

Till a chance visit from a complete stranger would change that decision forever!

Part 2 Individual links

Part 3 Individual links
Link to Chapter 37 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4865965 

Hai hai, main mar jawaan!!! For the very first time, I am first to comment in a thread!! Let me do some DQgiri! **wiping tears of emotional atyachaar to myself** And now time for celebration! πŸ₯³
Yay new home! Many congratulations, my dear Baisas!πŸ₯³
My home for portraying my Homage to my Certain Someone commences here!! πŸ˜†

ME TOO MARKING MY PRESENCE ON THE NEW THREAD πŸ˜†

HAVE FUN AT THE MUH DIKHAAYI EVERYONE, AND PLEASE POST SOME PICS HERE FOR THE REST OF US πŸ‘

BTW SELVI AND LANA, THE MITHAAI IN TE PREVIOUS THREAD IS NOT SHAHI TUKDA, IT IS GHEWAR 

RAJASTHANI DESSERT, MADE USUALLY ONLY DURING MONSOON TIME

ITS SUPER AWESOME TO TASTE AND QUITE SOUGHT AFTER COZ OF ITS LIMITED AVAILABILITY 
Originally posted by lashy

OMG Periyamma... this is hilarious... 

And I really feel like a bride who's going to meet the groom's side relatives! 
🀣

What would Lashy 's expression be at 6:30?πŸ€”

OR

OR

Edited by Sandhya.A - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

What would Lashy 's expression be at 6:30?πŸ€”

OR

OR

My guess is 3rd is suitable for Bond. πŸ€£ So aptly matching her secret mission..🀣

And nothing matches for Chellam..πŸ€”
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
Congratulations everyone πŸ₯³
Thank you Lashy di for our new home πŸ€—
Originally posted by Kalgi22

My guess is 3rd is suitable for Bond. πŸ€£ So aptly matching her secret mission..🀣

And nothing matches for Chellam..πŸ€”

Yes... Third is Bindu di πŸ€£
As for Lashy di.. How about thisπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Sabdabhala

ME TOO MARKING MY PRESENCE ON THE NEW THREAD πŸ˜†

HAVE FUN AT THE MUH DIKHAAYI EVERYONE, AND PLEASE POST SOME PICS HERE FOR THE REST OF US πŸ‘

BTW SELVI AND LANA, THE MITHAAI IN TE PREVIOUS THREAD IS NOT SHAHI TUKDA, IT IS GHEWAR 

RAJASTHANI DESSERT, MADE USUALLY ONLY DURING MONSOON TIME

ITS SUPER AWESOME TO TASTE AND QUITE SOUGHT AFTER COZ OF ITS LIMITED AVAILABILITY 

Thanks for info...πŸ˜ƒ