Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: PURBUL

U knw di what claims are going on in Insta...

Previously Purab n bulbul was liked coz of linkup wid abhigya...
Currently no.link up...so Purab n Disha are not being liked!

i hate the comment...
they are crazy...when Rabul love story starts they were not connected to Abhigya in any ways...they need to go for a recap...its only after aaliyah's entry...Rabul story mess up...

its due to chemistry and screen presence of Arnal...they are loved...

now ask anyone...they will say mru looks good with manit...looks great with shaleen...looks epic with arjit...many says mru looks best with arjit and arjit looks best with mru

just saw quite alot of comments saying they want Rabul to date n real life...thats the power of Arnal chemistry w/o Abhigya link up
Mages thumbnail
if Gul cast Arnal in her show...they will create fire...with EK i have no hopes... Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

if Gul cast Arnal in her show...they will create fire...with EK i have no hopes...

N I have hopes with EK only...
Gul won't ever cast Mrunal!
Arjit ko b I don't think she'll ever take..
Ekta at times likes ArNal pics! Mrunal is in her fav list... arjit is getting super popular nwdays! U never knew she may give us ArNal back again
Mages thumbnail

N I have hopes with EK only...
Gul won't ever cast Mrunal!
Arjit ko b I don't think she'll ever take..
Ekta at times likes ArNal pics! Mrunal is in her fav list... arjit is getting super popular nwdays! U never knew she may give us ArNal back again

thats news...EK likes Arnal pic..why this sudden meherbani...
well its EK who introduce Arnal...its EK who will give us our Arnal back..i have trust...
when is ari is coming...itna lambha na ho...

regarding gul-mru fights...gone are gone...i don't think they have grudges for each other
PURBUL thumbnail

thats news...EK likes Arnal pic..why this sudden meherbani...
well its EK who introduce Arnal...its EK who will give us our Arnal back..i have trust...
when is ari is coming...itna lambha na ho...

regarding gul-mru fights...gone are gone...i don't think they have grudges for each other

N Gul holds all d grudges😆
She had a grudge against Sanaya...she nearly got 1000 requests of taking Sanaya in ipkknd3..she didnt
Mages thumbnail
@simmi...when gul casted barun...he was not that popular too..its IPK 1 which brought him too limelight...furthermore he left gul in such a crisis that IPK1 was forced to close by the fans of the show...mru's issue is not that big compared to barun...and she still work with him...
nakul gets more popular with IB than PKD...

KSG too brought crisis for Gul..but she still in good terms with him

some of the actors in gul show are not even popular

guru and drashti too became more with geet...when they start off..they were not big stars

while ari is already a international star...he is popular...he has won accolades for his performances...i am sure Gul has updates on that all including of mru...

everyone started with a scratch...

shivani is even worst...she was replace in all her previous show and gul took her in her wings...

its all mindset...actually nothing of that sort...

ari is more on the league of KV..KSG...being popular...furthermore he has an advantage being the international star

Mages thumbnail

N Gul holds all d grudges😆
She had a grudge against Sanaya...she nearly got 1000 requests of taking Sanaya in ipkknd3..she didnt

its not sanaya...IPK 1 has ended...she doesn't have to repeat the jodi...thats it...she want a new face for IPK3...if sanaya fans can't take the simple thing in their head...its not her problem...they are creating more problems...
PURBUL thumbnail

its not sanaya...IPK 1 has ended...she doesn't have to repeat the jodi...thats it...she want a new face for IPK3...if sanaya fans can't take the simple thing in their head...its not her problem...they are creating more problems...

But wen she doesn't want to recast her own creation..Sarum..
Why would she recreate Ekta's creation...i.e ArNal
Mages thumbnail

But wen she doesn't want to recast her own creation..Sarum..
Why would she recreate Ekta's creation...i.e ArNal

you got a point...but if u see her pattern...her stars are EK creation😆
KSG...KV...two names...
Mages thumbnail
if Gul can copy EK concept of love-hate saga...its EK who introduce love-hate saga...EK vamps...EK's way of portraying angry young man...romance...she can cast Arnal too someday when its right time...she is no original either...she copies EK😆