Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations for new thread .
Hops ruhi is back to ishra life .
Update soon 
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi friends

Fulfilling my promise of early update.. next update is my babys mother...

Enjoy reading

Mumkin

Chapter 10

Ishita comes out of washroom after changing in night clothes.. she looks around the room but couldn't find raman.. she moves out of the room.. she stops listening to raman voice...

Raman: pathak why our appeal process is pending... I don't know i can let my daughter stay with shagun...

Neil: raman i am trying but ashok has used minister influence... 

Raman: minister influence my foot????  I also have so many contacts...i cant wait for a Six months for permanent custody...

Neil: i am trying na raman.. you dont worry.. soon ruhi will be you...

Raman: kuch bhi karo pathak per meri beti mery pass hone chahiye... Bye...

Raman cuts the call and pulls his hairs in frustation... He was feeling so helpless... 

Ishita gets teary looking at raman plight... She walks towards him and touches his shoulder.

Raman: arry ishita... Wo actually I was thinking to drink coffee will you drink coffee.. he wipes his tears and smiles to cover up his emotions...

Ishita: raman...

Raman: no lecture now... Kiya yaad karogi rkb kay Haath ki coffee Pi kar...

Ishita: i am sorry raman...

Raman looks at Ishita questioningly and says: sorry??? Why

Ishita: i am responsible that ruhi is not with you...

Raman: and why you are thinking all this...

Ishita: i am not her real mother na therefore she choses shagun over me... Akhir aik banjh hoon na...

Raman glares at her and says: shut up Ishita... Kiya bakwass batain kar rahi hoon... 

Ishita: sahi keh rahi hoon mein

Raman: pagal hogayi ho... Ruhi tumhati beti hai... Humari beti hai...  

Ishita looks at raman... Raman holds her shoulder and says: dont you think ruhi as your own daughter ishita..

Ishita: wo beti hai meri... Jis din usne muje pehli baar hi ishita mumma keh Kar bulaya tha usi din say mein ne usy apni beti maan liya tha...

Raman: phr tum banjh kaise Hui Ishita... You have a cute little daughter... Your ruhi...

Ishita looks at raman

Raman: i am trying Ishita... I am using my all sources you don't worry we will have our ruhi soon.. we should be little patient...

Ishita broke into tears and says: kitna sabar raman... Muje ruhi chahiye... Usne kiyon muje choor diya raman...

Raman: Ishita...

Ishita: mein roz shagun ko call karti hoon raman wo ruhi say baat nahe karne deti... 

Raman: Ishita... Shagun doesn't love ruhi.. she just want to hurt us... I am sure shagun is behind all this that ruhi has rejected us.. she and her that boyfriend ... Both are too manipulative... You trust me na..

Ishita nods...

Raman: then stop worrying... I will get our ruhi back... If you will cry and ruhi gets to know about your crying dadi Amma will Scold me that I have made her ishimaa cry...

Ishita smiles listening to raman.. raman pulls Her in hug and says: everything will get fine...

Ishita: i trust you raman...

Next morning

Raman wakes up with the noise of bangles.. he opens his eyes and sees Ishita getting ready and combing her wet hairs.. he smiles seeing her looking so fresh and beautiful...

Raman: good morning 

Ishita gets surprised to see him already awake.. she smiles lightly in return and says: good morning...

Raman notices that she is not looking happy... He gets up and moves towards her 

Raman: Ishita...

Ishita: ap fresh hojain i will arrange breakfast...

Raman holds ger hand and says: you are still sad...

Ishita: no.. i am fine...

Raman: dont lie...

Ishita: ruhi yaad arahi hai bohat... I want to see her once raman... Don't know why but my heart is aching... 

Raman: she will not let us meet ruhi

Ishita: sirf door say aik baar dekh longi ... 

Raman: okay i will try... After having breakfast we will go to meet ruhi... 

Ishita nods and says: bus five minutes.. she leaves...

Soon both had their breakfast and were on the way to shagun home... Ishita was smiling continously because she is going to meet ruhi..

Raman thinks: kaisa ajeeb rishta hai... Jis ma ne ruhi ko Janam diya usne mumta hai hi nahe aur ye  meri ruhi say kitna pyaar karti hai.. ruhi ki maa ishita ko hi hona chahiye tha ...

Soon they were outside the house, watchman tell them that shagun and ashok are off abroad while little ruhi has gone to her friend house... Raman tries to ask where ruhi has gone but watchman doesn't know about it...

Defeatedly raman and ishita were returning home... Ishita was quite disheartened... Raman to cheer her up decides to take her to park near bhalla house so that she get some change...

Raman stops car Ishita looks around and sees the park she looks at raman..

Raman: chal na madrasan... Park mein enjoy karty hain.. aur ye kiya rotlu face banaya hua hai.. pehly hi itni bigri hui shakal hai...

Ishita glares at raman and says: bigri hui abhi kal to mein apko beautiful lag rahi thi aur rain mein apne ki.. She stops in middle...

Raman: kiya kiya tha???

Ishita: wo kiya tha... Blushingly...

Raman: chal madrasan walk per...

Ishita smiles...

Raman thinks: chalo iska mood to acha hua...

Ramann and ishita were walking on the grass with bare foot talking, teasing each other and enjoying their togetherness... Raman phone rings.  He gets busy with call while ishita was looking around... 

Suddenly a voice came... Ishita Mummma...

She recognizes the voice and runs towards the direction from where the voice was coming... Raman gets surprised to see Ishita running. His eyes were darted on her while talking on phone...

Ishita moves out of the park, while raman was following her... Ishita sees a girl from back she was playing with puppy in middle of road...her eyes widens in shock as car was approaching the girl... She runs to save her and screams : Ruhiii

Raman runs towards ishita, Ishita pulls the girl in nick of time And saves her...

Ishita: ruhi...

The girl looks on Ishita gets sad to see her as she was not ruhi.. raman hugs Ishita and says: are you alright... He touches the head on the girl and asks about her...

Girl mother comes and thanks Ishita for saving her daughter.. and leaves...

Ishita: raman ruhi... 

Raman: wo ruhi nahe hai Ishita

Ishita: per muje ruhi ki awaz ayi thi...

Raman: lets go home ... stop crying now.. 

Ruhi was standing smilingly seeing her parents . She says: ishimaa papa dont worry mein agayi Hoon na...

Thats it i hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response don't forget to hit like also

160+ likes for Early update

Love you all

Edited by ishrasoul - 6 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME CHAPPY DI
RUHI WAS REALLY THERE
UPDATE SOON DI
.END THEIR PAIN NA DI
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3