Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Thread 1 - UPDATED PT 62 IN NEW THREAD - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago

PART 7

S: Aadi..Can you continue with the interview. I am tired and leaving.

Sasha leaves...and Geet didn't expect this to happen.

G: Aadi sir...I am sorry for this

A: Its aaal right Geetttika...๐Ÿ˜Š

Geet notices that Aadi stammers a lot but very nice and sweet guy. ๐Ÿ˜Š

G: Sir, You can call me GEET๐Ÿ˜Š

A: GEET...๐Ÿ˜Š Infact, I'm sorry for my colleague's behaviour.๐Ÿ˜ณ

G: No problem sir I can understand her state of mind...let her get well soon (๐Ÿ˜†) But sir...I would definitely like to mention a point here if you don't mind

A: Sure

G: Sir..During the interview its not only the interviewers who judge candidate... the candidate get to know the interviewers and the entity they are going to work with. Whether the candidate gets selected or not selected, they should never leave the interview room with a sad note. Who knows, the same candidates you are interviewing will be your clients tomorrow...and will any of these candidates even decide to request quotation from you after having such an unfriendly interview?

Aadi is amused with this point which is very very valid.

Aadi: I...I can understand what you are trying to say...You have a valid point. I apologise once again.

G: Sir...Please don't apologise as you didn't contribute anything to whatever happened.

And sir...I am sorry for attending the interview in this attire. I had to attend a wedding this morning and it got delayed.

A: Geet...You said it yourself...your profile will be shortlisted purely based on your professional grounds right? I vote for it.

G: Thank you sir ๐Ÿ˜Š

A: Now... lets continue with the interview.. To begin with personal questions

Why you didn't decide to continue with your future career from Bangalore?

G: I felt a need to make a fresh start from a fresh place. This helps me to be independent and I will understand my own responsibilities. That's why.

A: You have applied for a Business Analyst cum PA role...can you tell me what do you expect this position to be?

G: Well...I am a fresh candidate but with my Education and knowledge I can say keeping your company in Point of View...I need to analyse various projects from time to time...need to prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly yearly reports...reports in a sense not only in excel sheet but need to study and strictly analyze various factors that are taken into consideration. For this I need to constantly be in touch with the Boss and with other departments heads say marketing, operations, projects, architects, contractors...Attend various client meetings and so on...

Aadi is shocked and lost looking at Geet with open mouth ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

G: Sir...I am just sharing my point of view. Kindly excuse if there are any mistakes or wrong information. Also, wanted to keep it short and simple.๐Ÿ˜ณ

A: WOW Geet...In fact I must say that it's the best ever definition I have heard till now. Keep it up.๐Ÿ‘

G: Thank You ๐Ÿ˜Š

A: So, do you think you fit into this role?

G: 100% said Geet Confidently

A: Geet...you need to wait for sometime at the reception till you are called for the second round of Interview.๐Ÿ™‚

G: Sure Sir and Thanks for Everything.

Sasha comes to Tasha's cabin...and screams... throws the files on the table. She is terribly upset as she was let down by mear a fresher.

Sasha: How dare she? Us behenji* ko tho main... (I need to see to that behenji)

(A/N -*Behenji is reffered to old fashioned girls. Please remember this as I will not keep repeating this translation )

Tasha: Saashaaa...Mera matlab hain Ma'm...What happened? Aap ko isse pehle itne gusse main kabhi nahi dekha ( I have never got to see you this angry)

S: Haan Tasha...subhe se tho sab tik ja raha tha par patha nahin woh behenji kahan se aagayi? ๐Ÿ˜ก (Everything was going fine but wonder where this behenji came from)

T: Kaun? (Who?) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

S: Kya naam hain us ka...Geetika Iyer (What's her name? Geetika Iyer) She says this with all nagging actions. She back answered me...how can she? I was forced to leave the interview room as I couldn't trace what else to ask her...๐Ÿ˜ก Sasha says this by tapping her right foot harshly invariably hurting her self (๐Ÿ˜†)

Maan had a meeting due to which he was late to office. He walks in to the KC with his typical MSK style when Aadi was interviewing Geet. Once finished with the interview. Aadi gave him the interview status and made him listen the last 3 interviews that were conducted...Maan was really taken back with the way Sasha had behaved with the candidates. And he almost lost himself when Geet's recording came...he was impressed with her language, maturity and the way she handled the interview atmosphere. Maan was taken back with her note when she mentions that today's candidate can be tomorrow's client...He never thought this logic seriously. Also, he liked her definition for Business Analyst.

Once finished...Maan calls Sasha and all THREE decide on the further shortlist. They shortlist 3 candidates for the second round of interviews...there was a big argument for the third candidate as it was GEETIKA...

S: Sir...you are shortlisting this girl? She was not a good candidate.

M: Sasha...Why do you think this girl shouldn't be shortlisted?

S: Because...because...she doesn't have any experience and on top of that she back answered me.

M: We knew she is a fresher before calling her for the interview right? And what did you say her that forced her to back answer you?

Sasha remains quite and didnt know what to comment.

M: I came to know that all the candidates left with a sad note..What image will they have about us and our company? Do you have an answer for this?

S: MK...My only intention is to select the best candidate for you.

M: Oh really? So...who is the best candidate out of the lot in your opinion?

Now she is confused... She shortlists one of the candidate who was actually mute and dumb and listening to all what Sasha says. She shortlists her just to avoid further arguments...

S: Sir...this candidate is good...please add her to the shortlist...

Aadi didn't even bother to see this candidate profile as he was least impressed with her. He seriously wonders how Sasha shortlists and under what criteria.

M: Fine...Lets meet this candidate as well. Add this profile to the shortlist. He turns to Aadi now.. And Aadi...whom did you like the best?

A: Sss...ss...ssir...As I told you...I have shortlisted Geetttiika. She is very good candidate.

Again Sasha gives an unconvincing look to Aadi which he doesn't give heed now and he continues with what he felt about Geetika. ...Lets give her a chance for the second round of interview. Sir...there is one plus point in her that she converses in 4 different languages including 2 languages from South. If she is given this opportunity we can easily coordinate our south Indian projects.

M: Oh really? Interesting!!...We have been facing lot of difficulties in coordinating the projects across the south. Anyways, will take my final call only after interviewing these four candidates.

Now in total there were 4 candidates for the second round of interview...which were announced by Pinky to the candidates who were waiting in the reception.

P: Geet...Congrats, so far so good..Main tho soch rahi thi ki us sasha ki bachi ke wajeh se tumhara application reject ho jayega... (I was worried that your application would get rejected due to that evil Sasha) Says Pinky Munching the fresh packet of chips.

Geet smiles...Thanks Pinky...Thanks for Every thing.

Geet thanks her god..Bhagavaane Romba nandri (Thank You very much Babaji)

The interview begins...Aadi and Boss in the interview panel (Thank god no Sasha...actually its good for Sasha ๐Ÿ˜†)

The names of the candidates were called one by one and each candidate were given a time frame between 5-15 mins purely depending on the performance.

Sasha's candidate was taken even lesser than 5 mins ๐Ÿ˜†

Finally...Geet's name was called.

Maan is sitting in his usual place and Aadi sits on his right hand side and candidate sits on the left hand side facing Maan.

Maan gets a call on his mobile..he gets up turns around to face the wall behind...and starts talking

Geet walks in...Come in Geet...Says Aadi.

Maan finishes with his call...He slightly turns around and is taken back with what he just saw...Its the "Chennai Girl" who has been disturbing his thoughts for the last 2 years and she is currently talking to Aadi...He was not sure of what he just saw...Oh no...Not again! Why am I getting to see her everywhere? 2 days back I got to see outside that restaurant in Delhi and now in office too? I am really loosing it. ๐Ÿ˜– He is trying to relax and close his eyes for a minute and then turns around to face her and Aadi and this time he is sure that its that Chennai Girl. and its reconfirmed when Aadi introduces her

A: Ss...Sss...Sir...She is Geetttika...Geetttika Iyer..

Geet smiles at Aadi and turns to smile at Maan...Oops...she missed a heartbeat...Her big eyes got even more bigger. She is not able to come to terms with what she got to see...THAT GUY WHOM SHE GOT TO SEE IN CHENNAI two years ago....She doesn't believe and she is damn sure that she is hallucinating. She cutely looks up for a brief second and prays to her babaji...Aayyoo Bhagawaane...ithana naal en kanavilum ninaivilum ennai thondharavu seinjadu podhadha? Ippo nerla vandhu thondharavu panraane!! ๐Ÿ˜จ (Hey babaji..wasnt it enough that he was disturbing me in my dreams and imaginations...and now, why am I getting to see him in standing right in front of me?)

Invariably both were looking at each other without a blink of an eye

Precap: Hmm...finally they get to meet... ๐Ÿ˜‰ Will Geet get the job offer?

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago

PART 8

(note: All self talks in Italics)

Invariably both were looking at each other without a blink of an eye

M: So...She is Geetika Iyer ๐Ÿ˜ณ

G: So...He is Maan Singh Khurana๐Ÿ˜ณ

M: Finally getting to see face to face after two years! ๐Ÿ˜Š

G: Finally getting to see face to face after two years! ๐Ÿ™„

While Maan seems to be more excited, Geet seemed to be nervous...she shots a quick prayer to her babaji closing her eyes for a brief sec...

M: Oh so she is the one who managed to handle sasha...No Wonder ๐Ÿ˜†

G: With the incident that happened 2 years back and with what happened today...I am sure he must be thinking that I am one of the fighter champions๐Ÿ˜•

M: She is really looking gorgeous in Saree and ofcourse different from what she looked that day  ...and Immediately thinks Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hain? (What's happening to me? ๐Ÿ˜•

G: He is really looking smart in this outfit and ofcourse different from what he looked that day ...and thinks Bhagawane...enaku enna aachu?(Babaji...what's happening to me)๐Ÿ˜•

Just then Aaditya calls out for her.

Aaditya: Geet..meet the MD

They are still looking at each other

A: GEETIKA aadi calls her little louder this time and both snap out of their thoughts Is everything fine with you?

G: Yes sir

A: I said, meet the MD...

G: Oh..aum....HE..LLO SIR... she tells this with a smile.

M: HELLO MS. GEETIKA...

This was the first ever time she is hearing him talk and her name taken from his lips were giving her some comfort her. She is trying to calm her racing heart..but its just getting difficult with every passing second. . Maan brings his right hand forward gesturing a shake hand...putting Aadi into shock as he has never witnessed this initiative with any other candidates during any of the interviews that happened so far.

Geet shivers within and brings her right had forward and shook hands with him and he further returned his gesture with a gentle grip...๐Ÿคand it created a spark and they were in that position for a while and Geet immediately took off her hand after hearing Aadi call out for her..

A: Geet...you can have your seat here...gesturing her to sit in a seat next to him. n the next seat to Aadi...trying to hide all her nervousness to the maximum level possible.

G: I've never been so nervous before ๐Ÿ˜“

M: Why am I feeling strange with her presence ๐Ÿ˜“

G: What will be his further call on my profile after seeing me and after what ever happened 2 years back? Now comes his turn to punish me I didn't do anything purposefully and I always wanted to tell him this whenever I happen to meet him.....she closes her eyes and prays...Bhagawane...kaapathu (Babaji..help) ๐Ÿ˜ต

A: Do you need anything to drink? Tea? Coffee?

G: Oru glass Thanni...I mean a glass of water please

Aadi arranges to get her water

Geet has it...takes a long breath and all set to attend the interview. Maan has been a silent observer of her restlessness.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

A: So Ms. Geetika..To begin with, please tell us more about your linguistic skills

G: Well...she looks at Maan for a sec and back to aadi...

G: I can speak, read, write in English, Tamil, Hindi and Kannada. I can fairly understand Telugu and Malayalam

A: That's interesting...How strong are you in these languages?

G: Tamil is my Mother tongue. I am very strong at it. Hindi had been my first language in curriculum and Also, I have lot of Hindi speaking friends and my Hindi has really improved by frequently interacting with them over a period of time. So I am very strong.

M: So...Aapko hindi bhi aathi hain? ๐Ÿคจasks in a Nagy way remembering what happened 2 years back

G: Yes sir... ๐Ÿฅบ

He could sense her tensed face and enjoying her plight...

where as Geet is trying to get a little cautious and continues. I Lived in Bangalore for more than 15 years hence good at Kannada but not strong compared to other three languages. English...I am very strong with the language. You have seen it and you need to comment about it now...and smiles.๐Ÿ™‚

M: Oops her smile ๐Ÿ˜‰. Aadi and Maan also smile back๐Ÿ™‚

A: What are your hobbies?

G: I love music, dance, I used to actively participate in most of the extracurricular activities during my school and college days

Maan smiles inwardly thinking about dance...hmm๐Ÿ˜‰

A: Great...Comming to the job...If given an opportunity, will you be able to manage the projects single handed?

G: Sir...I am not aware of the technical and Engineering aspects as I have been a Business Management Student. Otherwise, I am confident in terms of analysing, reporting and coordinating and so on. I may take a little time to get adjusted and fit into your requirements.

Maan was quite impressed with her candidature and honesty. She is not a person who unnecessarily boasts about herself unlike the candidates who have walked in interview so far. She limits herself to the knowledge that she has and honest of what she knows and doesn't know...

A: That's good Geet...the person appointed will be given enough time to get set and coming to the technical aspects, it doesn't come under your responsibilities. We have our Technical and Engineering team to do that. Yes ofcourse you will also need to coordinate with the Technical and Engineering team and learn a list of codes from them.

He now turns to Maan....Sir...would you like to ask her anything?

M: Kya poochon? Kuch samaj mein kyon nahin aa raha?๐Ÿ™„ (Not able to decide what to ask her)

M: Nothing...I am with whatever questions you have asked.

G: Why is he not asking any questions? I think he is not going to shortlist me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

A: The interview is thro from our side. Would you like to ask us anything?

G: Nothing particular...and gives a smile

A: So...Please wait in the reception to know the final result.

G: Sure sir

Aadi's mobile rings...Excuse me sss..sir...its a call from his mom. he gets up and goes near the cabinet on the other side of the room so that he can talk privately.

Maan comes near Geet and...So, miss Geetika..please wait and will let you know the status. ALL THE VERY BEST. He brings his right hand forward to shake hand.

Geet couldn't say no...They both get into a shake hand mode and Maan hold her hand with a tight grip. Initially Geet didnt know what's happening in the first place...as least was expected by her something like this would happen. ๐Ÿคข Geet was trying to wiggle her hand out...but maan's grip on her hand was getting little stronger..Now her pink lips are pauted and cheeks are getting red with embarrassment โ˜บ๏ธand he is enjoying it.

M: You were roaring like a lioness that day...what happened now?๐Ÿคจ Maan said in a very husky manner so that Aadi doesnt listen to what he said.

Geet looks at him with all question marks on her face...๐Ÿ˜ฒStill fighting to escape and her bangles clinging to each other ๐Ÿ˜ต

M: Slap me today if you have guts...He says it with a teasing and evil smile๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Geet getting all shocks at one time..๐Ÿ˜ฒ.She didn't want to create a scene in front of Aadi.

Aadi finishes with his call and sees that Geet is still standing there.

Maneet snap out their hands...

Geet...Are you waiting for me? You wanted to ask something?

M: You were asking something right? says maan as if he is very serious ๐Ÿ˜†

Geet didnt know what to say at that point of time......yes sir...no sir...just leaving...Thank you... ๐Ÿฅด she said and left without looking back..

M: Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hain? Why did I hold her hand tightly? Why did I challenge her to slap me again...What if she really dared to do that...Oops...Yeh ladki mujhe paagal kardegi. ๐Ÿ˜ก (This girl is driving me crazy)

At the Reception:

Geet came there as if she ran for her life and panting..๐Ÿ˜ฐ her face is fully flushed out with shock and embarrassment

P: Geet...You're back? Kaisa raha interview?

Geet is quite and still panting

P: GEEET...What happened?

G: Pinky...Interview tho acha gaya par...

P: Par kya?

G: Pinky.. You remember? ...I slapped a guy by mistake..

P Yaah...In Chennai...I guess 2 years back

G: Today, I got to see him...in the interview room .

P: What? Who is it? she seriously thinks.. Is it AADI SIR ? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

She nods for a no with a angry face ๐Ÿ˜ก

P: Tho fir who else was there in the Meeting Room? MAAAN SIR ???? ๐Ÿ˜ฎshe screams loudly

Geet cutely nods for a YES with a very scared baby face

P: KYAAA? Geet you are mistaken for sure... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

G: Nahin yaar...he is the one. ๐Ÿ˜•

Pinky is all tensed and munching chips faster and faster whilst lost in some other world

P: Pinky.. geet calls out her name slowly

P: Chup kar...She almost shouts jerking Geet...Do you even know whom you have slapped...you have slapped MAAN SINGH KHURANA... Reacting as if that incident happened today (๐Ÿ˜†)

G: That's what I have been telling you na Pinky...and it took you so long to understand such a small thing? Such a tube light you are... ๐Ÿ˜ฃsays geet innocently.

Pinky is not able to understand how to react on Geet's comment...as Geet doesnt seem to know the seriousness of the issue...๐Ÿ˜ฅ

P: Geeet...mera baccha...tell me one thing...you slapped him lightly right? I mean it was just a pat on his face? ๐Ÿ˜’

Now Geet is getting angry...Was he my Boyfriend to pat on his face? Eisa keenchke maara na...ke woh agle minute gaayab hogaya๐Ÿ˜Š (I gave him one tight slap pulling in all my energy and next minute he was no where to be seen) She tells this proudly...but next second she feels bad as he was innocent and didnt deserve that slap.

Now Pinky is more tensed than ever...she finished one more packet of chips at one go...

P: Gayi Behns Paani Mein...๐Ÿ˜–

(This is a famous saying in Hindi...saying all your hardwork is washed away ๐Ÿ˜†)

G: Kya?

P: You are gone Geet...nothing good is going to happen for you in Delhi...infact through out India..๐Ÿ˜ฐ

G: Pinky...please don't scare me...๐Ÿ˜ฐ

P: I can give you an example that would make you understand what kind of a person is Boss... Once he  got angry and upset with one of the supplier for supplying Damaged raw materials...he not only cancelled their contract but made sure no body in entire Delhi interact with those supplier

Pinky munches chips to control her tension and continues...

P: And YOU...YOU have slapped him...Ab tera kya hoga? Geet...Tu gayi kaam se.๐Ÿฅด

Geet is all tensed and biting her nails.๐Ÿ˜ฐ

G: Pinky...is he really such a dangerous person?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

P: Its very true Geet...I have given you just a simplest of an example..you don't know how dangerous he would get...

Now, Geet remembered Maan's tight grip on her tender palm and all what he said...so, he is all set to take revenge from me? ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

She looks up cutely and prays to her babaji... Ayyo Bagawaane...Indha motha ulagathilla indha Maan thavira vera aale kadaikalaya? Pochu...Ellam Pochu! ๐Ÿ˜ญ (Hey Babaji...you didn't find anyone else in this entire world except Maan? Gone... Everything is gone!) talking to the sealing as if her Bagawan is sitting there. (๐Ÿ˜†)

Pinky rests her palm on Geet's shoulder...Geet even your Bagawan will not be able to help you... she sighs...

Geet gasps thinking how a dangerous a person he is...Ayyo...He is not Maan he is Maan Bootham ๐Ÿ‘น(He is not Maan..he is Deer Devil*)

(*Please read A/N in the end of this chapter)

Pinky and Geet are sitting quite in the reception area making a sad baby face

Aadi comes there...kyon kya hua? Why you both are so sad?

G: Nothing sir...I was about to leave from here now . Thanks for everything.

A: What? How can you leave just like that?๐Ÿ˜Š

G: Aadi Sir??๐Ÿ˜ฏ

A: How can you leave before collecting your offer letter? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Geet and Pinky look at each other and then back to Aadi..

G: Offer letter? Sir...you are making fun of me right?๐Ÿฅด

A: Geet...you have been selected for the job and your offer letter is getting ready...CONGRATULATIONS ๐Ÿ˜Š

G: SIIR...I am not able to believe what you are saying..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

A: You got to believe dear..Your papers are ready to be signed and some formalities to be completed...You need to report to office tomorrow morning

P: GEET...Tu ne to kamaal kar diya yaar...Congrats! ๐Ÿค—

Pinky jumps and hugs her tight...GEET is still in a state of shock to react... Have I really got this job? Ayyo...Bhagawane..indha Maan Boothatha Purinjikave mudiyalaye...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ (Hey Babaji...Not able to understand this Deer Devil)

Precap: MAAN Confused...๐Ÿ˜ณ

A/N: As mentioned in previous chapter, "Maan" means Deer in Tamil...hence she calls Maan as "Maan Bootham"...i.e "Deer Devil"...i.e DD ๐Ÿ˜‚. This is my version of DD in this story. ๐Ÿ˜‰ . This is how Geet will adress him every now and then like how she calls Dhust Daanav (DD) in the real serial. Hope you like it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago

Hello Everyone...๐Ÿค—. Part 9...here it goes...

PART 9

GEET is still in a state of Shock

OYE GEEET...Congrats dear ...you have made it...Yells Pinky by shaking Geet and trying hard to bring her back to her true sences...

Geet gives a tight hug to Pinky...Pinkyyy...I've got the job and there is a biiig smile & excitement on her face.

P: So...Its time to party ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅณ

Geet was gigling at pinky's excitement. Aadi was enjoying witnessing Geet and Pinky's crazy antics. ๐Ÿ˜Š

G: Aadi sir...thank you so much.๐Ÿ˜ณ

A: Geet...why do you need to thank me in first place?

G: Because you have been very kind and encouraging..

A: Mmm hmm...You got this job purely based on your performance...so, you are the one who is responsible and you proved it that you deserve this. Now, you need to sign the offer letter and complete all the initial formalities

Aadi takes Geet to the interview room again. Gives her the offer letter and a list of strict rules and regulations which every employer need to understand before joining KC.

It had certain set of common rules such as work is priority...do not interfere in other's business, punctuality is a must, no carelessness will be entertained with regard to work. Company/project details need to be kept strictly confidential...No leave will be granted till the confirmation period i.e 3 months...all these are the common ones but it also had one strange rule which put Geet into a confusion...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Geet reads it out...No employee will visit the MD's home premises until and unless they have been invited or called on emergency grounds.

Geet felt strange about this rule. Aadi sir...I didn't understand why this rule?

A: This is the strict rule by the MD. Nobody dared to know the reason why. By the way, I am the only person authorised to visit his home.

G: Oh...Then there should be some valid reason...may be some security related issue. Geet says with a positive note.

A: The working hours will be 9:00 AM -6:00 PM. So, be here sharp at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning.

G: Sure sir.

Geet comes back to the reception..Pinky, Its just 2:00 PM now. I will go to university and finish with some formalities. Pinky...I need to visit few places in the evening. Will you come with me?

P: Kya yaar? Pooch Mat...Order kar...Haan... I'll also take you to one chat shop. I love their chat varieties...especially Samosas...๐Ÿ˜›

Geet smiles at her plight ๐Ÿ˜†...sure dear...chalo then, see you in the evening...Geet bids bye to Pinky and Aadi before leaving from KC office.

Geet has lot of tasks to complete. To begin with...she visits the university where she is doing her MBA...meets her Dean and explains the situation that she needs to study and work at the same time which they have already agreed upon. She gives them a copy of her offer letter which will go to her student administration file. The dean and concerned authority were very understanding and offered her full support. Geet was told that she need to be on constant touch with them either by email/mobile so that she gets to know the progress of her course, faculty's availability, project details from time to time. She collected the study and course materials for the first semester.

In the evening, Geet and Pinky visit few places...to begin with, Geet wanted to go to a temple near by. Pinky took her to the near by Ganesh Temple. It was a nice temple fully built in white marble...and had a peaceful atmosphere.

Bhagawane...Ellathukum romba nandri...Ivalavu seekaram enaku velai kidaikumnu edirparkave illai...ellam ungal deivu (Babaji...Thanks for everything...Never expected to get a job this soon...It all happened with your blessing)

Geet had planned to buy a local mobile sim after she gets a suitable job. So, now its a priority for her to interact with her family and near & dear ones and also with her university staff. Pinky helped her out with this and with other key essentials.

Geet makes her first call from her mobile to her family...informs her Appa-Amma about the good news...have a sweet talk with Rajji. All are very happy for her and wished her GOOD LUCK! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAs usual, her Gopal Anna (brother) was not available to talk to her. ๐Ÿ˜”

The second call goes to Venkat uncle. Venkat was quite happy and offered all help that he can. wished her with all positives and finishes the call with a note to stay in touch. ๐Ÿ‘

The third call goes to her cousin Bhuvana. She shares her excitement and also tells her who her new boss is...Bhuvana has a shock of her life.

B: Geetika, are you sure its HIM?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

G: Aamam di.. (Yes Re)

Bhuvana recalls all that happened in chennai and finally that person has shown up and he is none other than Geet's boss...Bhuvana is really confused on how to react on this...

B: Ippo nee enna seivai? (What will you do now?)

G: Enna Seiyamudiyum? That day in chennai, I didnt know that stranger's identity and today, I am aware of it and he is none other than my would be boss...That's it.

Bhuvana is really amused with Geet's casual behaviour now...She knows Geet had developed some soft corner for that stranger. It seems she is groomed to be a different person altogether now...this is the effect of all that happened six months back as today, she is behaving so casual after knowing that stranger's identity. and he is none other than her new boss?? ...oh ghosh!! anyways, what Bhuvana or Geet can do about it? She prays to god within that Geet should not face anymore trouble in her future life.

B: Edhukkum nee konjam jagradhaiya irru... (Any which ways, be careful) Do keep in touch ok?)

G: Sure dear.

B: All the best for the new phase of your life.

G: Thanks Di.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Geet-Pinky finishing with dinner...Even though Geet behaved casual with Bhuvana...only she knows what she has been going through since the time she has met him again. There were times when she was restless to get one glimpse of that stranger again. Even though she knew its just next to impossible, she couldn't console her heart that easily. Thanks to the incident that happened 6 months ago that diverted her life to a different boat...and invariably those restless thoughts somehow vanished. But today, her faded memories got freshen up when he stood right in front of her and she is feeling a strange shiver with the very thought of facing him day in and day out now... and what's going on in his mind? Did he choose her for this job based on her interview performance or he select her so that he can take his revenge? She is all confused thinking about Maan and the incident happened 2 years ago..and then she looks at her right hand which he happen to hold tight..Yen ennoda kayya appidi pidichanga?? (Why did he hold my hand like this?) she is a little worried if he has offered this job to punish her? Chi chi Bhagawane...Appadiellam edhuvum irukadu (Chi Chi Babaji...It cant be possible).

Pinky finds Geet to be lost in a different world now...

P: Geet...What happened? All fine?

G: Hmm..Bit tensed

P: Why are you tensed now? Oh..you are tensed about the new job? Stay cool yaar...Me and Aadi are always there to help.

Geet holds pinky's hand and smiles... I am really really thankful to you dear for all your support and help.

P: Kya Geet? Will I have just contributed a bit of my help for my friend. That's it. By the way, I don't intend to scare you by saying this...Its just a beginning dear...its very tough to work with boss. Remember that and you need to work to the level of his expectations otherwise you are OUT.

Geet gulps....she is still terrified with what she has done 2 years back and how come he never reacted on that day. And today, she came to know that he is such a big shot. She is hesitant to discuss anything furhter on this with Pinky and confuse her as well. Geet makes up her mind to take the situation as it comes. She looks up cutely...Bhagawane Kaapathu (Babaji, be with me)

At Khurana Mansion:

Maan enters the Mansion...All full of thoughts with the events happened in Office today...and this brought a smile on his face without his own knowledge.

Daadima didn't miss it...Arre Maan Bete...Aap tho bade khush nazar aa rahe hain aaj? Kitne din hogaye aap ko is tarah muskurathe huve dekhkar.. (You seem to be so happy today...Its been quite some time that I got to see you smile like this).Now tell me...what so special happened today that has ended with a smile on my Grandson's face?

Maan gets a little alerted now. He doesnt want to show any sign. Eisa kuch nahin dadima...it was a usual day like it has always been. He changes the topic...Dev ne call kiya? Woh kab wapis aaraha hain Canada se? (Did Dev call you? When is he coming back from Canada?)

Haan...kiya tha na..woh ek hafthe main aaraha hain. (Yes he did...he is coming back within a week's time)

Hmm...and he leaves from there...goes to his room and gets ready for his tai-chi session.

All he remembers was about that girl from Chennai...No No Bangalore...Whatever...2 long years and I get to see her again and that too in my office. Now that he knows her name...GEETIKA...GEET...A smile touches his lips again...He was thinking about this girl all these 2 years and failed to control his thoughts. Now...here she comes in front of him again...that too in a saree...He closes his eyes and he could imagine her again with the same saree...Oops..she was looking WOW in that dark colored Saree... he rolls his eyes Wondering what's happening to him...why did he hold her hand and why did he challenge her to slap him once again? And her face was glowing even more when it turned all pink and red with fear and embarrassment. Oh my goodness...she was there to attend an interview and All this happened beyond his own control...Why? Why he couldn't control himself? his lips adorns with a smile.... He stops with his kick boxing and rests his head on the kick box sack...NO..NO Maan control yourself...The smile in his face vanishes all of a sudden.

She is just a new employee of Khurana Constructions now and that's it

She is just a new employee of Khurana Constructions now and that's it...and console his mind and soul by saying this. He was feeling a bit odd with Daadima's observations. No...I have to maintain myself with this Stiff Image and I will not change it at any cost...MAAN SINGH KHURANA will never change... And that too for a girl...No Ways...Says it with a serious attitude.

Precap: Geet's first day @ Office ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Vaidhumom - 3 years ago

Part 10

Geet wakes up rubs her palms and looks at it as a first thing in the morning (Its believed by doing so, your day goes smoothly) with a smile and zeal to step into her new life... Her "Career/professional" LIFE...

She gets ready with a dark green dress with self design dupatta

She gets ready with a dark green dress with self design dupatta...calls her parents takes their blessings...packs her office bag and all set to leave to office. Before that...Pinky calls her to the hall where Ganesh murthi is kept and Pinky has arranged a special pooja for her. Once pinky finishes with the pooja...she offers the sweet box to Geet. Geet is shocked to see 3/4th of the sweet is already consumed by Pinky. Geet shots a glare at Pinky...smiley3

Woh mujhe Pooja karthe waqt bhook lagi thi is liye Bhagwanji se permission lekar main ne pooja ka sweets kha liya. ( You see, I got hungry while doing Pooja and I consumed this sweet in between by taking god's permission) smiley9

They both look at each other and laugh... smiley36

P: All The very best Geet...Challo Its 8:30 lets leave.

Geet and Pinky reach office together sharp at 9:00 AM. Aadi receives Geet and takes her to MK's cabin.

Geet...firstly welcome to Khurana Constructions. All the very best as its your first day and needless to mention, feel free to ask me for any information or help with regard to work and office operations.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank You Sir.๐Ÿ˜Š

Wait here till the boss comes. He points out at the files arranged in boss's cabinets...In meantime, do go thro these files as these are the project files which you will be handling on daily basis.

Geet is fully involved in scanning the files. She takes one of the project files and trying to understand how it works from A-Z and to her surprise, the sheets were not arranged properly as per the page numbers. She takes out the papers and tries to rearrange them.

She was about to take the file and the papers and turns around to sit in the sofa placed in the corner...and she ended up Bumping on someone...The papers and file in her hand were blown upwards and she was about to fall down and that "someone" immediately rests his hand on her waist so that she doesn't fall down. Geet is all nervous with her eyes closed and she slowly opens her eyes to see that its Maan.

Geet is all nervous with her eyes closed and she slowly opens her eyes to see that she actually banged on Maan

Their eyes meet and they had got drawn deep into each other's eyes... He is so lost in her simple looks and she is lost getting a closer look of his sharp features and they remain in such a position for quite some time . Finally, realisation struck both and they slowly try to move apart.

Sasha and Tasha rush into Maan's cabin.

G: Sir...Good Morning! Sir sorry I didn't see you before I turned around.

M: Its Alright with an attitude.

Sasha-Tasha are taken by surprise with boss's behaviour..... had it been any other girl, she would have got blasted for her advancement. As usual, Sasha tries to act smart and take a lead. She is fuming within on this girl now.

S: MK Sorry for the mess...patha nahin yeh ladki kaun hain aur yahan kya kar rahi hai. (wonder who is this girl and what she is doing here)

Now Geet turns towards Sasha and Sasha is all shocked to see Geet again.

Aadi walks in

A: Ss...S...Sir...Main ne hi Geet se kaha tha aap ke cabin main wait karne keliye. (I had sent Geet to your cabin and ssked her to wait here)

M: Hmm..its alright.

Aadi takes a sigh of relief to find Maan calm.Sasha and Tasha are still shocked.

M: Anyways, good you three are here...Meet Ms. GEETIKA IYER. She has been newly appointed for the position of Business Analyst come PA. He looks at Geet...Geetika...you have met Aadi before. He would have explained you your position, rules and regulations to strictly follow...

G: Yes Sir

M: As you are new to this office feel free to ask Aadi for any guidance required with regards to your day-to-day operations, project details and anything and everything...Hmm

G: Sure Sir ๐Ÿ˜Š

M: Also, you have met Ms. Sasha. She is chief Architect of Khurana Constructions...and meet Tasha, Sasha's Assistant.

Geet smiles and says hello to Sasha/Tasha and they respond with fake smile.

M: Aadi, show Geetika her cabin and give her all the list of current and upcoming projects so that she can start her day by understanding the kind of projects we are dealing with. And I want her system to be ready with her official email ID configured. Also, introduce her to the various division heads with whom she will be interacting on daily basis. And for now, all of you can get back to work. We'll be having a meeting on new projects. Be prepared for it.

Sasha-Tasha back to their cabins...

T: Saashaaa..Mera matlab hain ma'm...she gulps and continues Kya yahin woh Behenji hain jis ke bare main aap kal baat kar rahin thi?(Is she the same old fashioned babe whom you were refering to yesterday?)

YES...Says Sasha with frustration and disappointment.๐Ÿ˜ 

T: Boss ne usse appoint karliya aur aap ko bataya tak nahin? (Boss has appointed her and not even informed you about this?)

Sasha is already upset about the fact that this position has been filled and that too filled by GEETIKA IYER who back answered her during the interview session.

T: Main ne kabhi boss ko is tarah kisi new employee ko introduce karthe huve nahin dekha...Aaj kya ho gaya hain boss ko? (I have never seen boss introducing any employee like this...What's up to him today?)

S: Wohi tho main bi soch rahi hoon Tasha...Kuch tho hain is ladki main.(Even I am thinking the same Tasha...There's some thing about this girl) Let me see for how long she will work in this company. I'll ensure that MK himself will take a decision to fire her.smiley15

Aadi takes Geet to her cabin...her cabin is just adjacent to Maan's Cabin. Maan's and Geet's cabins are separated with thick glass sheets which has blinds on either side. i.e they can look at each other thro the blinds. Geet likes her cabin and slowly getting settled within her office space.

Aadi explains her the extension numbers of each and every departments and individuals. He ensures her system is all set and her official email is ready to work and he helps her in preparing an introduction email to be sent to all the individuals at various divisions as this is important for every division head to know that Geet is Boss's new PA and She can be in touch with them for obtaining key project and technical information.

Geet looks thro the blinds and sees Maan busy on his laptop with his daily routines. Aadi arranges all important project files in Geet's Cabin. She begins her first day by rearranging these files in the proper manner and this will keep her busy for the day. Also, she is preparing a neat index page for every file that will help her to reach the file information quickly.

Now its Maan's turn to look thru the blinds and he simply admires the way Geet is organizing herself ...she seems to be all busy with her files...she is arranging some thing..writing something and using her system all at the same time...She seemed to be so lost between the files as if she is not at all bothered about the happenings around.

Precap: More on Geet's first day... @ Office ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

PART 11

Now its Maan's turn to look thru the blinds and he simply admires the way Geet is organising herself ...she seems to be all busy with her files...she is arranging some thing..writing something and using her system all at the same time...She seemed to be so lost between the files as if she is not at all bothered about the happenings around.

Geet gets a call on her intercom

M: Geetika

G: Yes sir

M: Come to my cabin need to prepare for the meeting

G: Now?

M: No..you can come Tomorrow at your own sweet time

She understood that he tells this as a angry gimmick

G: Sirr...I mean...can I take 5 minutes

M: To remind you what I said this morning...we have a office meeting in next 30 minutes...so, you need to stop whatever you have been doing and come to my cabin

G: YES SIR

Geet leaves everything as it is and rushes to Maan's cabin and knocks the door

M: COME IN

He scans her and she wonders why? She fells little cautious and have a check on her dress and hairstyle if at all she is in a mess

He scans her and she wonders why? She fells little cautious and have a check on her dress and hairstyle if at all she is in a mess

M: Where is your notepad and pen? Were'nt you provided with necessary stationary?

G: Sir...I do have them in my cabin...Confused

He stands up and pass by her Ms. Geetika... You have been provided with the necessary stationaries to make best use of them as per your office needs...and not for decorating your cabin...and... I've not invited you for a party here...I've called you to take some important notes and essentials for the meeting which will happen in next 30 mins. Am I clear?

G: Y...Yes Si...r

M: Now get back to your cabin and bring your notepad and pen... From next time onwards, I expect whenever I call you, you carry your notepad and pen with you ๐Ÿ˜ก

G: YYYes Sir...

Ayyo Bhagawane..ivalavu china tappukku ivalavu paatu vaanganuma? Adhuvum velaiku sendha modhal naale? ๐Ÿ˜–(Hey Babaji...I did such a silly mistake and I got so much scholding for that? That too on the first day of my job??) next min she is in her cabin and next to next minute she is back to Maan's cabin with notepad and pen.

Ms. GEETIKA...Should I send you a special invitation to have your seat? SIT DOWN๐Ÿ˜ก

Geet takes her seat ๐Ÿ˜ณ

M: Prepare a first page in word format which will describe the key points to be discussed.

Geet scribbles down what ever he says...but at one point struggles to catch up with his speed but some how manages to note down.

M: The second page will be on the list of projects we are going to discuss. So...here is the list of projects and and my important points on it...prepare a neat Excel sheet with the client name, city, project name, project cost, status and so on...

G ST: Ayyo...konjam moochu vangarathukku niruthalame? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜“(Ohh...will he atleast stop to take a breath and then continue?)

M: The third page will be comments from all the people who are attending the meeting. That's it. Once done...show me the first print copy...Once I approve, you need to take 10 copies of the same. You have to finish with this task in 15 mins...

G: YES SIR..

She was about to rush out when he calls her out again...

M: Remember...only 15 minutes and this time is only for perfection and there should be no errors what so ever...

Geet blinks, nods for a No...and then YES...

M: So, your time starts now.

Geet rushes out of his cabin and...takes a PHEW ...She thanks her babaji that she managed to note down all the points to be included in the meeting Agenda and before she enters her cabin, she hears Sasha calling for her. Tasha standing next to her.

Sasha comes more closer to Geet now and blocks her way. Geet finds Sasha's talks to be really weird...Aakhir tumne yeh job le hi liya?? You have invited trouble for yourself.

G: Well...Sasha Ma'm...You call it TROUBLE but I would call it CHALLENGE and I'm prepared for it. This is my first job and I can say that any job to that matter is incomplete without a CHALLENGE. If you dont mind...Excuse me...I have lot of tasks to complete. ๐Ÿ™„

Sasha ki bolti band again...(๐Ÿ˜„)

T: Saashaaa Mera matlab hain Maa'm...Yeh behenji kistarah baat kar rahi hain aap se? Aur yeh kya? Aaj us ka pehla dhin hain...aur kehthi hai ki woh bohuth busy hain? (What is this? How this behenji is talking to you?And what is this? Today is her first day to work and she is showing attitude by claiming to be busy?) Tasha tells this with All actions by waving her hands.

T: Does she even know she was talking to Sasha? Sasha stares back at Tasha and Tasha gulps and corrects herself ... Mera Matlab hain ...Sasha Mam

S: Is ladki ki tho main..(Oh this Girl...) .I will teach her a lesson. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Geet prepares the draft copy of the meeting Agenda...Again...Maan sees thro the blinds that she is all involved in preparing it...and ofcourse doesnt miss a chance to admire her... Somewhere he feels low that he has assigned her too much of task to be done in 15 mins. And just then the devil in him waks him...Oh Maan...She is your PA now...and all she has been assigned is a part of her job...Now stop looking at her and concentrate on your Meeting preparation!!

On the other hand, Geet prepares the first copy and takes it to Maan. He was impressed to find all papers were arranged neatly and perfectly but doest show it off..... Hmm...seems fine to me..now be quick..take 10 copies of it and keep it ready with you. You must not miss to carry with you to the meeting room

G: OK sir.

She takes 10 copies of it and keeps it ready to be taken to the meeting room where the meeting is going to happen in 10-15 mins. Just then, Pinky comes to her cabin...

P: Oye Geet....come with me na...Will take you to the canteen here. We shall have burger and coffee.

G: Pinky...I am busy now. Need to arrange for the meeting.

P: Tik hain...I'll go alone then...will take you for the second trip and I will take no excuses then OK...she tells this with a serious note and leaves

G: Second Trip!! HUH!! This girl is really silly Geet again smiles at Pinky's plight ๐Ÿ˜†

___

The Meeting begins on time...Maan, Geet, Aadi, Sasha, Tasha and few other department heads were present for the meeting. Geet had arranged the Agenda Sheets in front of everyone's respective seat desks.

Maan begins with few key projects which are currently handled by the KC. Geet begins to note down each and every point. Then comes the new projects which Maan discusses and takes the opinions of the people who are present for the meeting. One such new project was in Chennai...

M: So here it goes...We have received this project offer...Maan points out at the Map of the project. This plot is just 100 kilometers away from Chennai Airport. Its 2 Acres bare land and we are getting it for 10 crores. We can plan a huge colony for a middle class people...should I go ahead with this project?

Sasha praises the project without givingin a clear examiniation ...Sir...its a wonderful project...We will make a big profit out of it...so, please go ahead.

Adi also nodded a YES

All people present there were approving it.

Geet is Confused...She feels she has to speak...

G: SIR...I understand I shouldn't comment...But I am sorry...this project doesn't look promising. Its not worth it and I feel we will make loss or will loose on our goodwill.

Sasha responds with a tough attitude.....GEETIKA...you have just joined today and moreover, you dont have any knowledge about our projects..Anyways, nobody asked your opinion in the first place.

Geet is quite...Tasha was about to continue with few more harsh words and Maan stoped her by showing his hand.

M: Sasha... remember, she is not only my PA she will also be slowly involving in Business Analysis where in she will also give in her inputs also need to be taken into consideration.

Sasha couldnt believe what she just heard...MK supporting this girl?...how silly ๐Ÿ˜ก

M: Ms. Geetika...Why do you think this project is not worth it?

G: Sir...Can I explain it thro the location map that you are displaying thro the projector?

M: Sure

G: Sir...No doubt that its one of the prominent location. But sir...I have 2 points to tell you.

She points out at the map..Do you see this big lake which is just about 3-5 kms from the plot. The water here overflows to the nearby locations whenever it rains heavily in Chennai. When this happens, the water flots till 3-4 feet from the ground level because of which the residents are not able to move out of their homes during rainy season. This area is always in news when ever there is heavy rain. If we manage to raise property here, people will not buy it as most of the chennaits know the problem behind it.

Secondly, this entire property is south facing and sentimentally, 90% of the localites will never buy a south facing property. That too you are aiming to give best class property for the middle class families who invest once in their life time. They will not go for this.

Sir...now the choice is yours. You think and decide.

Every body present in the meeting were amused with Geet's observations including Maan...especially the way she presented her point of view was really amazing. And the cherry on top to this project is she has been to Chennai many a times and hence she is well aware of these things...no wonder!

M: You seem to have valid points indeed Ms. Geetika...Keep it up! I appreciate your initiative.๐Ÿ‘

Everyone in the meeting room were looking at each other as never ever their boss has praised or appreciated anyone like this...Sasha and Tasha were fuming with jealousy. ๐Ÿ˜ก

G: Thank you Sir

M: But still...I need to further investigate before I take any final decision. Aadi, I need further information on this.

A: Sure Sir

Maan leaves from the meeting room. Sasha and Tasha too leave the meeting room in-convinced. Aadi is so happy for Geet's performance on her very first day in office.

A: Arre Geet...you are great yaar!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š Aadi said proudly

G: Thank You Sir ๐Ÿ˜Š

Precap: Geet wants to Apologize ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PART 12

Late in the afternoon, Geet calls her university and she was given an appointment for 7:00-8:00 PM to meet one of the faculties who will guide her throughout the curriculum.

The office working hours are over and all staff are out of office by 6:00 PM. Pinky comes to Geet's Cabin munching Apple...

P: Arre Geet...tu chal nahin rahin hain? (Hey Geet...Are'nt you leaving from here now?)

G: Nahin Pinky...I have to be in University around 7:00 PM. Its better I finish this task today. I'll leave from office around 6:30 PM. I have checked with the security guy and there seems to be no problem

P: Oh..Challo then...you take care...See you at dinner.

Geet thinks...Its just 6:00 PM now...let me have a short nap will set an alaram in my mobile so that it rings at 6:25 PM....and gets into a deep sleep as it was her first day of work and too tired. The alarm rings at 6:25 PM but Geet presses "Red" button instead of "Snooze" by mistake.

Maan was away for a meeting and just back to office..Its around 6:40 PM and sees the light in the next cabin is still on...and shocked to See Geet who is seated on her chair and in deep sleep

Oops she was looking even more innocent and beautiful while asleep...He could'nt help letting his mind loose and just looking back at he. He gets closer to her and notices some strands of hair was falling on eyes and cheeks and disturbing his view...invariably his hand gets drawn to her face so that he can push those hair strands and there's immediate knock within him. Maan...what are you trying to do? Huh...Now, just wake her up...

He tries to wake her up by calling her and by patting on her shoulder lightly...she didn't wake up.

Finally, He had to call her name loudly and shakes her by holding his hand on her shoulder...GEEETIKA!!!

She doesn't know what happened...she jumps out of her seat and almost fell on Maan...Maan holds both her hands...her eyes still closed tightly which she slowly opens to look into Maan's eyes again...Her eyes just soo fresh as she just had a nap.

Her eyes just soo fresh as she just had a nap

She looks at his eyes with all confusions...Both lost deep into each-other's vision until realization strikes them and both slowly drift apart.

G ST: Ayyo...naanum ivarum ippo officela thaniya irukome. Ippo naan enna seyya? (Oh no..we both are in office all alone. What shall I do now?). She still has this fear in the back of her mind that he would take revenge for that incident 2 years ago and that too this turns out to be a golden opportunity for him as no one else is available in office right now. Hence his hold on her is sending a rush of shivers and fears within her.

M: What are you doing in Office at this point of time? Were'nt you suppose to leave at 6:00 PM.

Geet takes long sigh of relief as all what she feared didnt happen. She composes and replies to him

G: Sir...I have to visit Delhi University where I have just started with my MBA program. my appointment fixed with my faculty today at 7:00 PM. So, I was planning to leave office at 6:30 PM.

M: Can you check the time now? Geet all shocked to see the time on her mobile...it was 6:45 PM already.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

G: Oh no...I'm going to be late now...๐Ÿ˜จ

Maan is confused...I am also going to leave now...should I drop her to the university? No No Maan Dont bother...she will manage thro Taxi...NO NO..๐Ÿ˜–

M: YES...you will be late...But I can manage to drop you on time

Geet was not prepared for this...๐Ÿ˜ณ

G: SIR...Its ok...I'll manage myself..and gets ready to leave.

M: I said you are already late and I will drop you

G: SIR I'm fine...I'll manage...I dont want to trouble you

M: Its ok Ms. Geetika...Anyways, the university comes on the way to my home.

She had no reason to argue now...and she simply agrees even though she was not comfortable.

They both take their respective seats on the backseats of the car. His office driver drives the car.

There is pin drop silence...

G: Not able to understand this Man...Angry at times...Helpful at times

M: I didn't want to drop her...but why did I decide otherwise and also forced her...Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hain? ๐Ÿ˜ณ(What's happening to me?)

Their silence breaks when there is a sudden break...Geet's face hits Maan's shoulders during this process...Her heart is beating faster and he could feel her warm breath on his shoulder.

They slowly break out of the semi-hug position that they have got into and lost deep in a eyelock

They slowly break out of the semi-hug position that they have got into and lost deep in a eyelock. They were pushed out of their world hearing the driver talk and got back to their respective positions. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Driver: Sorry sir...there was a car which overtook us all of a sudden and I had to put this break to take control.

G: Idhu innaiku Moonavadhu darava idichadhu...Bhagavaane...ivar ennapatthi edhuvum tappa ninaika koodadhu ๐Ÿ˜ฃ (This is the third time I banged on him. Babaji..Hope he doesnt mistake me)

Finally she gets droped at the doorstep of her university entrance sharp at 7:00 PM. She gets down from the Car

G: Thank You Sir ๐Ÿ˜Š

Maan is busy reading messages on his mobile and pretending he didn't listened to her. He listed but was not prepared to say "Welcome"...MSK Attitude ๐Ÿ˜‚

Geet meets Mr. Sinha, faculty who will guide her thro out the curriculum. He was very understanding and told her to at least allot one hour daily for her studies and make list of doubts that she has and they shall meet twice or thrice during weekdays or weekends. He gave her the timetable for subjects which she needs to strictly follow. And then there will be many big and small project works which she will need to submit from time to time...for which Mr. Sinha assured to help her.

Geet reaches home around 8:15 PM. She is all happy that her day went so well at office and the University staff and Faculty are also helpful. She finds her life to move into a different dimension and she is happy for this.

Geet and Pinky @ dinner table..

She was lost in all thoughts...She had some fears about Maan but that seems to have vanished by now.

P: Oye Geet...Kin Khayalon mein khoyi huvi hain? (Where are you lost?)

G: I was thinking about TODAY...it was the beginning of my new life and everything went smoothly.

P: Haan yaar...I could see that you were so busy on the first day itself...You didn't accompany me for a burger and coffee...and makes a serious baby face...๐Ÿ˜’ (๐Ÿ˜‚)

G: Kya Karoon Pinky...Maan Sir had assigned me with lot of work...๐Ÿ˜“

P: Arreee haan...yeh tho batao...How did you find working with Maan Sir?๐Ÿ˜‰

G: Oh yah...he is a DD... "DEER DEVIL" gave me lot of work to do and expected it to finish within 15 mins...and...and he scolded me for silly mistake. ๐Ÿ˜ก

P: Arre yaar...All girls call him "Dhak Dhak" and you are calling him "Deer Devil". Bhagwan ne na tujhe badi fursat se banaya hain...๐Ÿคฃ(God has made you out of his free time)

Geet makes a cute angry Baby face ๐Ÿ˜ณ

G: Aur Haan...he also has a nice person hidden somewhere within him...he listened to my Point Of View for one of the projects which we discussed during the meeting and appreciated it...also, he told Sasha not to interfere...And...you know something...he dropped me till the university today.

P: KYA? Pinky all excited and finished one pack of chips at one go...Maan Sir offered to drop you till University? He never does this and has never helped anyone in such a manner...I am surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

G: Wohi tho ๐Ÿ˜Š!!! Pinky...I have a burden in my heart ever since I slapped Maan Sir on that day. You know na..I came back to the same location so that I could apologise him. Now I found him...I want to tell him SORRY for that day's behaviour.

P: GEET...Tu pagal ho gayi hain kya? (Have you gone mad?) This incident happened 2 years back and it will look funny if you apologize now.

G: I understand Pinky...but what shall I do if I am getting this chance after 2 years ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

P: Tik hain..Lets work it out tomorrow...Tu kal Maan Sir Se SORRY bolegi (You will tell him SORRY tomorrow) ...And this should happen TOMORROW...Is it done? ๐Ÿ‘

G: DONE ๐Ÿ‘

Precap: Lets say...Geet's second day @ office ๐Ÿ˜‰

PART 13

Later in the night Geet calls her family and has a long long talk with excitement on how her first day in office went.

Next day morning...Geet keeps a small idol of Ganesh on her table and prays for a good day ... "Bhagawane...Enaku mannippu ketka sakthi kodu"(Babaji...Please give me strength to plead Sorry) Her first step is to try confessing via phone...She sits at her desk and makes rehearsals...It seemed as an easy task till yesterday...but as the time is nearing its getting more and more difficult for her.Tappu seyyumbodhu yosikave illai...ippo Mannippu ketkaradhuku ivalavu yen yosikavendirukku? (Never thought anything before committing mistake...then why am I thinking so much to tell a Sorry)

Geet takes her mobile...practices...Sir I'm Geet...Sir Sorry...She is not getting right words...her heart is beating faster.

Now she accumulates all her guts and calls Maan on his mobile...The mobile rings and she immediately cuts the call...

Ayyooo I shouldn't have called thro mobile..I should have used office landline...I'm such a stupid.

Maan finds it strange...he calls the number back. Geet's mobile has been ringing now for the 5th time. Geet all tensed and biting her nails...Its better I dont take his calls...He will forget this number within a day or two...CORRECT?

Tasha and Sasha are closely watching Geet.

T: Saashaaa...Mera matlab hain Maa'm...yeh behenji kar kya rahi hain?( Sashaa...I mean, Maa'm...what is this behenji upto?)

S: Haan Tasha...aaj yeh kuch pareshaan lag rahi hain...Kuch tho hua hain...pata lagana padega. (Yeah Tasha...She seems to be little tensed today...Something has happened for sure. Have to find it out)

Geet at her desk...all confused and rolling her eyes...didn't notice thro the blinds that Maan is passing by her cabin and enters her cabin.

Geet jumps out of her seat...tension written all over her face...Maan SSSIR .. you here..?

M: Nahin main unka bhoot hoon! (No...I am his devil) With a smirk๐Ÿ˜ˆ

She does a little louder self talk...Ayyo bhagavane...Ivaruku eppadi terinjadu ivarai naan boothamnu kupadarennu? (How does he know that I have nicknamed him DEVIL?).

M: If you are done with your self talk, May I know why did you call me on my mobile?

She is all shocked with what she just heard from him and lost her mindset to a level where  looks back at him standing like a statue.

G ST: AYYO...how did he know that it was me who called him? I must say that he is a real DEVIL๐Ÿ˜ฑ

how did he know that it was me who called him? I must say that he is a real DEVIL๐Ÿ˜ฑ

M ST:  She must be thinking how I got her number...thanks to Aadi...he gives me the contact details of all the new employees on their joining date...and smirks within๐Ÿ˜ˆ

G: Sir...Actually...That...YES...Why I called you? I just wanted to know what time you will be reaching office?And she gives one of the idiotic smiles...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

M: What? Now Maan is confused...Are you sure that this was the reason for your call?๐Ÿคจ

G: NNooo Sir...I mean YES Sir...She gulps with fear and continues...You...You see You are late by 5 minutes and I heard that if you are late you will not be coming to office. So, I needed to know your important tasks for today...and she breaths Phewww

Maan checks his watch and he is actually late by 5 mins and this has never ever happened. Its true that I have never ever been late but wonder what is happening in last 2 days, Today, I am late by 5 mins and I didnt even know about it...Huh.. I cannot loose on myself like this...

M: Hmmm...OK...I will be leaving to my cabin now. Will call you and give you a briefing about today's agenda...Hmm?

G: SURE SIR ๐Ÿ™‚

And...I'm very busy for today...you have to tell Pinky to transfer all my calls to your intercom so that you can attend to them on my behalf and take messages...ALRIGHT?

Geet nods for a yes cutely drawing his special attention...for a brief second and choose to ignore and leaves from her cabin. She almost hits back at her desk...

G ST: indha phone plan semma flop aduthadhu enna? ๐Ÿ˜ณ (This plan to call over phone turned to be a big flop...what next?)

Saasha and Tasha have been silent observer of all this...

T: Saashaaa...Mera matlab hain ma'm...main ne aaj tak Sir ko is tarah kisi ke cabin main jaathe huve nahin dekha...(I have never seen boss walking into anyone's cabin like this) Even if he needs to talk to you...he calls you to come down to his cabin...and see...he steps into this Behenji's cabin as a first thing in the morning.

Sasha is really fuming in fire. She has been waiting for the day where her MK will visit her cabin just to meet her and Geet has been blessed with this opportunity on the second day of her work? THIS IS NOT DONE !!๐Ÿ˜ก

S: Tasha...I am not atall happy with this behenji working closer with MK...I need to do something about it.๐Ÿ˜ก

Pinky walks in to Geet's Cabin...Geet...aaj main tujhe nahin chodoongi. (I will not leave you today) lets go to Office Cafetaria.๐Ÿ˜‹

G: Pinky...Aaj sir ka calls bhi mujhe lena hain.๐Ÿ˜ณ(I have to take boss's calls as well)

Pinky calls the security guy who attends the calls at the reception during her absence. She tells the security to call Geet Madam on her mobile if there is any important call.

Pinky drags Geet to the Cafeteria...She orders for Burger and Coffee and Geet orders for Coffee

P: Geet...kya baat hain...itni upset kyon ho? (Why are you so upset?)

G: I really dont know how to tell sorry...It doesnt seem to be as easy as it seemed to be and I am not getting the right opportunity.

Bas itni si baat!! (Oh...such a small thing!!) ... Geet and Pinky turn around to find Sasha standing right next to them...How to miss Tasha?...she is Sasha's Glue Stick...๐Ÿ˜†

S: Main tumhari madat kar sakthi hoon... (I can help you out) ๐Ÿ˜‰

G: Sasha Ma'm sach? Please help me then...Asks Geet innocently ๐Ÿ˜›

Pinky pinches lightly on Geet's hands...in a way not to listen to Sasha.

S: Pinky...Get back to Reception as its going to be a busy day today with whole lot of calls and visitors.

YES Ma'm Pinky had to leave from there helplessly.

Sasha and Tasha tell Geet that the best way to impress BOSS is to make nice coffee for him...and then tell SORRY...They take take Geet to the Office Pantry and explain her to make coffee for Boss.

S: Here is the coffee mug...in this...Add 5 teaspoon sugar...

Geet's mouth open wide with shock... 5 teaspoon...SERIOUSLY??

S: GEET..Do you think I am joking? When I say 5, its 5...

G: OK Ma'm

Geet nods her head but still not convinced while Sasha continues...

S: 1 spoon of instant coffee powder and 2 spoon of milk powder add little water...mix all together well and then pour in the hot water from the kettle and mix once again...your coffee is ready

G: WOW Sasha Ma'm...so nice of you...you have made my day.๐Ÿ˜Š

S: You're welcome

Geet moves out of the pantry taking the mug with her. Sasha and Tasha smile at each other and get back to their respective cabins.

T: Saashaa...Mera matlab hain Ma'm...today will be the last working day for that Girl...WOW...what a plan!!!

Sasha is all happy with her smirky smile as Geet believed all what she was been told. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

At Maan's cabin:

Geet knocks Maan's cabin door

M: Come in

He happens to look at Geet. wondering what she is doing here at this time...Yes Geet

G: Err...Umm...S...ir I have prepared this coffee for you

M: Why are you doing all this? This is the job of office peon not yours...you do what needs to be done by you...๐Ÿ˜ก

G: Sir...I thought you have a very busy day ahead...that's why I made this coffee by myself. For once, please have it Sir...๐Ÿ™

Ooh..she was literally pleading him and he couldn't help giving in to her plea

M: Fine...let this be first and last time...OK?? With an attitude.๐Ÿคจ

Geet Smiles and invardly thinks...let this DEVIL have his coffee and then I will say SORRY...Even I am no way interested in making coffee for him...Grrr๐Ÿ˜ก

Maan sips the Coffee...and all surprised with the different taste.

The coffee was at its best...well blended..It is the best coffee he has had till date...but he keeps his appreciation as simple as possible.

M: Geet...Its the best ever coffee I have ever had...Thanks!

M ST: OOps...how come this thanks slipped from my mouth so easily? This is not done Maan..don't let this girl effect you so much.

On the other side, Geet just couldn't believe her ears...her boss mouthed a Thank You...wow...so nice..

G: Sir...you really liked it?

M: What do you think? I am joking here? ๐Ÿ˜ก

G: No No Sir... ๐Ÿฅบ By the way thanks for your compliments and enjoy your coffee...and leaves from his cabin and goes back to her cabin

Maan too looks at her thro the blinds till she reaches her cabin and continues to enjoy his coffee.

Moments after reaching her cabin, Geet realised something and hits her forehead with her right hand..She completely forgot the very purpose of making that coffee for her boss and curses herself to have missed on that...Ayyo...Paythiyam Paythiyam...Avar thaan coffee rumba nalla irukunu sonna...neeyum EEEnu Pallu kaamichitu veliyila vandutai...ippo Mannippu eppadi ketkarathu? ๐Ÿ˜ณ(Oh No...You mad girl...He had his coffee and praised you...and you smiled showing your teeth and leave from there conveniently. Now how will you tell SORRY?)

Sasha and Tasha walk into Geet's Cabin. They both are in all assumptions that boss would have sacked Geet after sipping that Coffee.

S: Tasha...Pack all Geet's belongings into this carton. I am sure Boss would have fired her after having such a horrible coffee๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Tasha just starts with her task...

G: TASHA...Don't you dare you touch my belongings. Better know your limits. Your Boss doesnt have brain it doesnt mean that you stop using your brain as well?๐Ÿ˜ก

Sasha is taken back with Geet's guts..no one ever dared to talk like this with her.

S: GEETIKA...how dare you tell me that I am brainless๐Ÿ˜ก

G: Because You are one Sasha Ma'm๐Ÿ˜„And in your case your brain is in a worst condition as you believed that I will believe you if you tell me that boss likes to take coffee with 5 teaspoon full of sugar...and you thought I would believe it? You must be used to consuming such horrible coffee...not my boss.๐Ÿ˜‚

Sasha and Tasha look at each other and then stare back at Geet with open mouth.

G: See how my Boss is enjoying every sip of his coffee...because I made it...not you ๐Ÿ˜‡

Sasha turns to see Maan thro the blinds between Geet's and Maan's cabin..she is fuming away to glory seeing Maan relishing each and every sip of coffee..

Geet pats on Sasha's shoulder to get her back on earth..You See..Being a Fool is not at all wrong...but when you think the entire world will accept your foolishness with open hands..then, you are at a big fault.

She leaves from Geet's Cabin...and wonder what zooms into her mind and she moves towards Maan's cabin...

Tasha follows her...Ma'm...Ma'm...

Sasha doesn't know what to do...she thought of telling MK all rubbish about Geet...By now Maan has got up and ...scanning some files kept in the cabin right next to the door door and sipping coffee at the same time.

S: MK...

She screams and opened the door and accidently banged on Maan and during this process coffee spils on both their official dresses.

S: MK...I'm really Sorry

Maan all angry screams at Sasha...

M: Sasha...kya hain yeh? You didn't knock the door before walking and cant you see? Look what have you done? Dhyaan kahan rahtha hain aaj kal tumhara? (Where are you lost these days?) We have such important meetings lined up for the day with Emerald & Co and Hegde & Sons...what shall we do now?

S: MK...I have a spare dress for myself I will change right away.๐Ÿค”

M: And what about me? Do you expect me to keep a spare dress for myself so that someone will spill coffee on me one fine day and I can change...๐Ÿ˜ก

S: Yes...No...SORRY MK๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maan Screams for Aadi...AADI

A: Yes SS..S..SSIR

M: Come to my cabin

M: Ms. Sasha...you shall leave now and concentrate on your work and meetings lined up today...Sasha leaves from there fully embarrassed.

M: Aadi...I have an important client coming into office in next half an hour and I cannot attend the meeting with this soiled shirt. So, we need to exchange our shirts for some time.

A: Sssure SS...SS...Ssir. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sasha on her way to her cabin fuming with Anger...๐Ÿ˜ก

T: Saashaaa...Mera matlab hain Ma'm...you never told me that you planned to spill coffee on yourself and MK?๐Ÿ˜ณ

S: SHUT UP!!! ๐Ÿ˜กSasha Screams loudly and Tasha gets scared

Geet has been a silent observer...she had a eventful sight thro the blinds...๐Ÿ˜. Romba Nandri Bhagawane (Thanks Babaji)..I happen to have a quick check with Pinky on what she was about to tell in the Cafetaria and Sasha chases her out. I was so very shocked to learn that boss would take Max one teaspoon of sugar only. Huh...what was this Sasha upto? Why is she playing such pranks? Isnt she a senior staff here? Why she is playing with people like this?

Maan calls Geet to his Cabin...Geet on the way to Maan's cabin passes by Sasha-Tasha and makes a pitiful face in front of them. Sasha just couldn't take defeat and again behaves as if all what happened is because of Geet.

S: Enough Geet...Don't fly too high..stay in your limits.

G: Sasha Maam..well I am not flying here..I am here to do my work...By the way, its not me, but its you who needs to know your limits. I request you to use your intelligence in line with your profession...She tells this calmly and turns to leave and again comes back you and me are not in a school anymore.. we are professionals and hence stop doing such childish acts....and GROW UP. Henceforth stop interfering with regard to my work here. ...and leaves with a smile.

S: Listen You...

Tasha stops Sasha and controls her.

S: How dare she talks to me like this? GEETIKA...I will not give up till I pack you from here.๐Ÿ˜ก

Precap: Geet's Second day @ office continues๐Ÿ˜‰

PART 14

Geet gets into Maan's cabin...Surprised to see him in a new white shirt...that too soo soon after Sasha spilled coffee on him...she is looking at him fully astonished with her mouth slightly opened. While he feels cautious and confused with her looks on him..

M: Ms. Geetika...

Geet almost threw her notepad and pen and somehow managed to control herself.

M: What happened? Which world are you in?๐Ÿ˜ก

G: Sorry sir...

M: SIT DOWN...you need not wait for my permission for this. ๐Ÿ˜ก

She gulps and obeys his orders....OK Sir..

M: In total, I have 3 meetings for the day...I have an important meeting to attend now with Emerald & Co in next 15 mins after completing this meeting I need to go out of office to attend a meeting at 2:00 PM at one of the client's place...and later around 4:00 PM I have a meeting with Hegde & Sons which will happen in our office meeting room. I should be back before 4:00 PM...anyways, Sasha and Aadi will manage if I dont attend this meeting...All you need to do is to be there and take down important points during my absence...Hmm?

She cutely nods her head for a YES

M: Now can you repeat my agenda?

Yes sir...in Short...2 meetings @ office and one meeting @ client's place. To begin with, your first meeting is going to start in next 10-15 minutes

M: Perfect...now ask Sasha to come to my cabin

Geet gets up to go and call her

M: Ms. Geetika...use INTERCOM..He almost shouts๐Ÿ˜ก

G: Sure sir...Huh...Eduku ivalavu tevaiillada kovam?๐Ÿ˜“(Why this unnecessary anger?)

Geet calls her and Sasha comes in. Sasha is not able to take that She has been called by "After All Boss's secretary". When she enters the cabin, she is all jealous with Geet's presence. While Geet didnt even spare one look at her.

M: Sasha...Our first meeting for the day is going to start in few minutes...the second office meeting is scheduled @ 4:00 PM with Hegde & Sons with Mr. Hegde (MD) and Mr. Ravi. To give you more information about this client...they have been referred to me by one of KC's loyal client. It seems Mr. Hegde, MD of this Co is willing to build a huge colony in Mysore for Middle Class people with all prime facilities. I don't have any further information on this and will get to know only after we meet the client. This is our first meeting with them and you need to take incharge of it if I missed to attend this meeting. Ms. Geetika will be present during the meeting in order to take important notes. I do not want any mistakes to happen. Am I clear to you both?

S: Sure MK...I will handle this ๐Ÿ˜ By saying this, Sasha leaves the cabin. For Sasha its just an ordinary thing. she thinks this is yet another meeting and another presentation and so on... Moreover, she doesnt have high thoughts about the clients with whom the meeting is scheduled. Especially, "Hegde & Sons"

Soon after Sasha leaves from there, Maan looks at Geet who is writing down each and every point narrated by him.

Soon after Sasha leaves from there, Maan looks at Geet who is writing down each and everypoint narrated by him

M ST: Must say that she has a good presence of mind.๐Ÿ˜Š

M: So, Ms. Geetika...you have lot of assignments to be completed for the day. Also, continue attending calls for today. Do call me on my mobile in case of any emergency...Hmm.

G: Sure sir.๐Ÿ˜Š

M: Hmm..

G: Sir Anything else?

M: That's it...

She again tries to tell him "Sorry" but in vein and ended up saying something else.

G: You can also call me on my intercom or my mobile in case you require anything during the meeting or when you happen to be out of office.

He felt strange listening to this..but just hummed a Hmm.. ๐Ÿ˜

G: Thank you sir...๐Ÿ˜Š

Geet gets back to her cabin...He seemed to be busy with the file in his hand. But his eyes looking thro the blinds were only focused on Geet from the time she closes his cabin door till she gets into her cabin and sits down on her respective place. Now that her hands were full with assignments, she is busy planning all things explained by her boss...Maan didn't blink his eyes even for once... till the time Pinky knocks his door.

P: Sir...The Emerald & Co team is here..They are waiting for you at the meeting room.

M: Fine...I will be joining them and also inform Sasha about it.

While Maan was busy in the meeting, Geet gets a call on her office phone. She attends it

G: Hello

D: Hi...may I speak with Maan Singh Khurana?

G: Who is on line?

D: I'm Dev, his younger brother calling from Canada.

G: Oh hello sir...Good Morning!

D: Good Morning! You are?

G: I'm Geetika...Newly appointed PA of Maan Sir.

D: Oh hi! I tried calling bro on his mobile but it seems to be switched off.

G: Sir is busy in a important meeting. Let me try connecting you to the meeting room. The intercom in the meeting room seemed to be busy.

G: Sir...can you call back in 10 minutes. In meantime, I will inform him that you had called.

D: Sure I will...Thanks...you take care

Geet immediately rushes to the meeting room after attending Dev's call. She sees Aadi on the way which happen to be a lonely corridor and hiding from the office staff. He is wearing his vest and is still waiting for Maan Sir's shirt to get dried

Geet sees Aadi and could not stop laughing

G: Aadi Sir...what's this? ๐Ÿ˜†

A: Hee...Hee......Already some of the staff who passed by this corridor has had a laugh at me. Ab tum bhi hans lo... (You too laugh at my condition).

G: Oh..I didnt mean to make fun of you...its just that I didnt expect you to find you like this...Controlling her giggle to the maximum possible.

A: Hmm...Us Sasha ke vajah se aur kya kya sehna baaki hain pata nahin.๐Ÿคข ( Wonder what all I need to face because of That Sasha) Thank god she was kind enough to spill the coffee on his shirt if she spilled the coffee on the trouser then...!!!!๐Ÿ˜ต

G: Is ka matlab...Maan sir is wearing your shirt. That's what I was wondering how did he manage to replace his shirt and that too soo soon. ๐Ÿ˜†

Geet again couldn't stop laughing...Sorry Sir...๐Ÿ˜Š

A: No worries Geet...Maan sir's shirt is almost dried...I will be ready in 5 minutes.๐Ÿ˜Š

G: Actually, I was assuming that you are in the meeting room as well. Dev sir had called for Boss.

A: Well...the intercom in the meeting room is not working. If Dev sir calls next time tell him to call Maan sir in another half an hour.

G: This should work...Thanks Sir๐Ÿ˜Š

Geet comes back to her cabin and within minutes, ...Dev calls her again

G: Sir...Boss seems to be really busy. You can try calling him after half-an hour. Is there anything important that I can help you with?

D: Cool...dont worry...I will try to reach him after 30 mins. You take care haan...dont stress yourself. By the way, I will be back to India within a week to 10 days time. See you then.๐Ÿ˜‰

G: Sure...Thanks...she replied with a weak smile.

G: Strange character...very different from his elder brother. Lets forget All this...SORRY Enna Aachu?๐Ÿ˜ณ (What happened to SORRY?) That Pinky is also not helping me...talk about food and she comes up with excellent ideas. That Sasha spoiled my entire plan...Hah...Me too not an exemption...should'nt have missed that wonderful chance after Boss sipped my coffee!! Now how will I tell him?๐Ÿ˜ณ

An IDEA strikes her...She goes to a Greeting shop nearby and buys a nice greeting card that says "SORRY". She just writes "SORRY For that day's behavior" in short...and signs with her name...Places it at Maan's desk so that he gets to read as the first thing when he enters his room again...atleast 50% of the work is done. The rest 50%...will take care of it later...Sarri Thaane? (Am I right?)

Precap: Geet's first Official meeting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

PART 15

Maan leaves for the next client meeting immediately after finishing his first meeting with Emerald & Co. He didn't visit his cabin and hence didn't see the greeting card.

Geet is preparing herself with "Things to Do" for "Hegde & Sons" meeting. She is a bit excited as its for a project in Mysore, the neighbouring city of Bangalore. She is also wondering why this client has not assigned this project to any local construction company in Mysore or even Bangalore?

At the same time, Sasha-Tasha have some serious discussion...

S: Tasha...I dont know what is MK upto...firstly, he has choosen this behenji as his PA

T: Sashaa...Mera Matlab hain ma'm ... she is PA cum BA (Business Analyst)

S: Huh...whatever...๐Ÿ˜ and her position doesn't make any difference to me. My only concern is she will be present in almost all the meetings that will happen. Must seriously find ways to throw her out of this office.

T: Yes Mam...you are right! ๐Ÿ‘

S: Anyways, another thing that's bothering me is the kind of clients MK is willing to deal with ... you see..today, he has set this appointment with "Hegde & Sons". I just have some basic information about this client and it just seems to be too ordinary firm. Wonder why MK is showing interest in it and that too for their project in small city like Mysore..It doesnt look Promising...Its such a waste of time..๐Ÿ™„

T: Saaashaa...Mera matlab hain Ma'm...Did you discuss this issue with Boss?

S: I wanted to but I found him taking so much interest in this project and I had to act in the same manner...I want to prove a point that both our interests matches you see! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Even I am not voting for this client but still I will act as if I am far convinced..and later on, I will manage by spending minimum time on this client project.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Geet on the other hand prepares a mini presentation told by her boss. Takes 5 printouts of the same and keeps it in front of the respective seats in the meeting room.

Mr. Hegde arrives at KC and drops his card at reception. Pinky guides him to the meeting room. Aadi, Sasha, Tasha, Geet join him at the meeting room. Mr. Hegde shakes hand with everyone.

Mr. Hegde seemed to be of 55+ years of age...dressed very simple.. Geet was looking at him...No body would ever consider him to be a client...he simply looked like an uncle next door and smiles. ๐Ÿ˜Š Where as Sasha was taken back by his looks and appearance...he seemed to be dressed very simple and looks very different from the other clients she has been associated till date.

It was Sasha who was suppose to start the conversation, but she didnt. Hence Aadi makes a start. Sir...Boss was mentioning that your partner Mr. Ravi will also be present along with you.

Mr. Hegde remained silent..Didnt know what to speak. He seemed to be tensed and confused...he asks for Maan..

Mr. Hegde: Maan Sir?

Sasha speaks...MK had to attend an urgent meeting at client's place. He will be here anytime. Shall we start with the meeting?...MK will join us soon.

He didn't show any reaction.

Aadi speaks...is there anything that I can help you with?

Mr. Hegde is still quite

Geet didn't want to speak as she knows her job role and she was not the one to discuss anything during the meeting. She was there only to take notes. But she is wondering what could be wrong.

By now, sasha loosens the pinch of patience that she was having. Sasha tells Tasha in a low voice...yeh kaise client ke saat meeting rakhwaya hain MK ne? Inka personality dekho aur attitude dekho... (MK has set a client eeting with such a client? Look at his personality and attitude) Now, why is he not speaking up?

Geet heard this and was not convinced to comment about a client in such a manner. A client is a client and he/she should not be judged based on the appearance factor. I thought she follows these policies while interviewing the candidates...never knew the same applies to the clients as well. Sir had given a responsibility to Sasha and she promised not to disappoint him and see...how she is behaving here.๐Ÿ˜ก

There was again a silence. Sasha is not interested to be present in this meeting room until Maan comes back.

S: Aadi... I am not attending this meeting alone. Will join along with MK. You carry on with your meeting. By saying this Sasha and Tasha leave the meeting room giving a fake smile to Mr. Hegde.

Aadi and Geet look at each other as they are not at all liking how Sasha is behaving with this client.

Also, Mr. Hegde was taken back. He was not really convinced with Sasha's behaviour...though she tried to act being nice but she wasn't actually. Her body language was not convincing. He got up to leave immediately.

Excuse me sir...Maan Sir is on the way he will join us any time.

Mr. Hegde didn't listen and continued to walk few more steps until the time when he hears Geet's talking.

G: Sir...Naanu nimage enadaru sahaya mada bahuda? (Sir...May I help you?) with a smile. ๐Ÿ˜Š Geet spoke in Kannada. Mr. Hegde turned back and looked at Geet. He couldn't believe that there is someone in this meeting room who could actually speak Kannada.

Mr. Hegde came back to her and again they shook hands. Aadi was a silent observer but glad that this client came back to his respective seat otherwise Aadi was answerable to Maan Sir.

Geet had sensed the problem of Mr. Hegde. He could speak only in Kannada...very few words in English.

Now on..Geet was the translator between Aadi and Hegde. Mr. Hegde was so comfortable interacting with Geet...its not only because of Language also she seems to have different ethics which she strictly follows during work...and over and above an angelic smile on her face.

(A/N: Mr. Hegde and Geet speak in Kannada but I do not want to confuse my readers hence I am posting their discussions in English)

Geet looks at Aadi sir in a way if its ok if she can go ahead with further discussions with Mr. Hegde.

Aadi nodded a YES with a smile... ๐Ÿ˜Š. How could he even think of a "NO". Geet is his savior at this point of time. He gave Geet few list of questions to ask Mr. Hegde.

Geet continues...and trying to note each and every point they discuss. Mr. Hegde too starts to feel comfortable and opens up gradually.

(A/N: once again...Geet and Mr. Hegde converse with each other in Kannada but I am typing it here in English)

Mr. H: Ms. Geetika...I am really sorry for all these inconveniences. I have never travelled away from my native...this is the first time I am travelling and this is my very first meeting. Hence facing language related problems. I own this huge land in Mysore and Ravi is my very close friend and gave me this project proposal. I wasn't interested initially but then gave a serious thought and gave into his decisions.

Geet listens to him carefully...she understood that Mr. Hegde is not a professional business man..but he intends to invest and do something...Language is his big issue. Mr. Hegde pauses a while and continues..

Today, my partner Mr. Ravi was supposed to join me and help me with regard to the translation part. I am depending on Ravi for the translations. Unfortunately his leg got twisted and fractured this morning due to which he is not able to move and doctor have asked him to take complete rest at least for 3-4 days and then slowly he can move on. I couldn't miss this meeting. Its a very important meeting for Hegde & Sons. Ravi suggested me to visit KC and to call him once I meet Maan so that Ravi could explain everything over the phone and then have a teleconference meeting between me & Maan here and on Ravi's mobile. But when I came here and didn't find Maan...I got confused about how to take this meeting further.

G: Sir...First and foremost, No SORRYS...Infact, we are sorry for all that happened in the meeting room till now. Secondly, don't feel low...you are really doing good... I wish you are feeling alright by now..please feel comfortable. Would you like to have some thing...coffe/tea/juice?

Mr. H: Thank yo dear...I am doing perfectly alright and comfortable and will help myself with water (kept at the respective desks)...no worries.

G: Sure sir...To began with, I shouldn't ask this question...but I am forced to ask due to curiosity. You could have choosen one of the construction companies in Bangalore for your project completion. Why KC?

Mr. H: No worries dear...I expected this question to come. As you know by now, Hegde & Sons is a very new company. We need to win people's heart in a right manner and we want to be honest with our services and we dont want to compromise on the quality front. To begin with, the construction part is the key factor as it lays the foundation... I did approach few construction companies in Bangalore and Mysore. We also signed contract with one of the leading construction group in Bangalore but they didn't keep up their responsibility. What could take for a one day assignment, they were taking 15-20 days they were just dragging the time so that they could make more profit based on the number of working days. We were forced to cancel the contract. We enquired with few of the known sources and most of them suggested KC as the most trust worthy source and in terms of quality of work. We were hesitant to approach a Delhi based construction firm but then decided otherwise as for us what matters is the quality of work and dedication.

G: We're really honoured by your trust on us Sir...๐Ÿ˜Š

Geet takes few minutes and explains and translates to adi about all what she spoke with Mr. Hegde. Adi asks her to find out about the project plan/drawings

G: may I know your project plan? Do you have any drawing?

Mr. H: I have a plan...I can write it and show you.

Mr. Hegde stands up and draws the plan on the white board.

Mr. H: This is 10 acre of land just 25 kms away from the heart of Mysore City. I have a plan to build a community which offers best living style for the Middle class people. It will have all required facilities such as hospital, school, supermarkets, restaurants, libraries...a big covered parking area.

G: Sounds interesting...but sir...you missed out on a park for children..

Oh no...how come I missed on this? Wonder if there will be space left for a park.

G: Sure sir...I have few ideas for this. Geet takes the marker and explains her points by making changes in the drawing on the white board. Instead of allotting separate space for supermarkets, restaurants, library...Lets say ground floor will have supermarket...first floor will have a huge food court where we can allot space to lot of restaurants. Lets say.. the third floor be allotted for a big library. That should do for a library right?

Each and every building in the colony will have underground parking facility...hence no need to allot space for a big covered parking area. Now you get enough space for a big park for children and elderly people...right?

Mr. Hegde and Aadi gave a big applause.

Sasha and Tasha heard some clapping sounds coming from the meeting room even though meeting being in the first floor..

S: Tasha, By now, MK should have come back to office. Where is he?

T: No Idea ma'm..par yeh meeting room main ho kya raha hain? (By the way what's going on in the meeting room?)

S: Even I am thinking about it. Can you peap into the meeting room and tell me what's going on?

Tasha gets to the level above where this meeting room is located...and her mouth wide open seeing Geet making a presentation. She rushes down to tell Sasha about all what she noticed.

S: Oh I see.. That's why I was wondering how come there was a pin drop silence till the time I was there and now, they are clapping, smiling and what not? How dare Geetika takes this move? LOOK AT HER... she is giving presentation and that too without boss's permission and during my absence. Now, high time I need to do something about it.

Simultaneously at the Meeting room...

Mr. H: Ms. Geetika, I have to leave now. it was really nice meeting you. I am very much interested to sign a contract with KC for this project in Mysore. Mr. Ravi will be here in Delhi for some time and he will meet Mr. Maan soon with further details.

I really appreciate your efforts. I must say Mr. Maan is a lucky boss to get an employee like you.

G: Thank you sir๐Ÿ˜Š. Now, My boss and the chief architect will take over

Mr H: Sure...will soon have a next meeting on this... he turns to Aadi now...Mr. Aadi...Bye...Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

P..leasure is M..ine S...Sir...Aadi escorts Mr. Hegde till the Reception and comes back to the Meeting Room.

Geet is still busy writing the points discussed.

A: Geet...you were wonderful. It was impossible to get this project if you were not present in the meeting today.

Maan almost zooms in to the meeting room along with Sasha and Tasha. Aadi is all excited and shares all what happened during meeting and failed to notice Maan's anger filled face.

A: Sir...Geet ne tho kamaal kardiya. She handled the meeting so well. I was just telling her that we wouldn't have got this project if she was not present in the meeting today.

Geet seemed to be all happy.But her smile fades as she sees the Anger in Maan's eyes.๐Ÿ˜ณ

M: JUST STOP IT ADI!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Aadi gulps and puts a stop in his further talks...Maan comes near Geet..His face fuming with Anger...I didn't expect this from you Ms. Geetika. ๐Ÿ˜ก Didn't you know that you are not supposed to interfere in other staff's roles and responsibilities. Didn't you read the rules and regulations clearly before joining KC? This was Sasha's responsibility to take charge of the meeting and you were here only to take down important notes and prepare report on the same...that's it and not beyond this.๐Ÿ˜ก

Geet is speechless..she was expecting that her boss would praise her but he is blaming her in turn. Sasha takes the situation into her favour. The moment Maan walked into the office, she complained him all what happened in the meeting room.

S: MK...Can you believe...I told Mr. Hegde that I will be joining him along with you. Geetika took an advantage of this situation and she continued with this meeting...shall I ask with whose permission she did that?๐Ÿ˜ณ

A: Ss...SS...Sir...Isss Mein Geet ki koi galti nahin hain... (Sir..Geet is not at fault) ๐Ÿ™

M: Just shut up Aadi...Didnt you explain her the rules? She broke it and you are still supporting her?๐Ÿ˜ก

G: Sir...I didn't do anything purposely. I have done full justice to my position during your absence...and I respected the fact that this is an important project for you.

M: This doesnt give you any liberty to give presentation during my absence...does it? Yesterday during meeting, I supported you and you are trying to take an advantage of my support right? You started believing that you will do anything and I will support it blindly? What happened today is totally not acceptable...๐Ÿ˜ก Maan was just screaming with Anger.

Sasha: Relax MK aap hi ne ise bohut choot de rakha hain. (You have given her enough of rights) Now she will work properly as she knows her limits...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

M: To work properly she has to continue working here right? I will decide on this soon.  Maan looked at Geet with Anger.

Sasha and Tasha were as if flying with happiness as this is what they wanted to listen from MK and their so called hard work paid off

Sasha and Tasha were as if flying with happiness as this is what they wanted to listen from MK and their so called hard work paid off

Geet all shocked with all what Maan says...Sir...please listen to me once...with tears in her eyes.๐Ÿ˜ข

Maan is actually not able to take it

Maan is actually not able to take it...he cant see her crying but Maan is Maan...he cant show that he cares...Oh...the final trick played by every girl... "TEARS" Ms. Geetika...this will no way bother me...I stand by my decision. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Geet shifts her vision from him wipes her tears with a sniff takes her belongings and  leaves from the meeting room with a sad note.

Excuse me MK...Sasha and Tasha also leave and manage to follow Geet and taunt her.

S: Ms. Geetika Iyer...you got to see who is SASHA...What did you say? I am "Brainless"! Now you know how Intelligent this SASHA is? Never dare to indulge with me again...By the way...I doubt if you will ever be able to indulge with me...As you will be kicked out of job after today's incident. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

G: Enough Sasha Ma'm...Firstly, its my boss, MD of the Khurana Constructions who will decide on my dismissal and he has officially not declared this. You have no authority to even talk about it...and coming to the "BRAIN" part...I could make out your level of intelligence thro your behaviour in the meeting. So...lets not talk about it! Excuse me Ma'm

Sasha hits the right foot with anger seeing there's no effect on Geet's mentality what so ever. and Tasha controls her..Ma'm don't worry..you see, she will be sacked today and will not be seen in KC from tomorrow onwards.

Its 5:00 PM...Geet comes back to her cabin...gulps down a glass of water at one go...Bhagawane...ennoda velai kandippa pochu (Babaji..my job is gone for sure) Why am I blamed for? What mistake did I do? I tried to take over the situation which was spoiled by Sasha and now that DEER DEVIL is blaming me for all what happened. And that Sasha and Tasha... Geet closed her eyes with anger...what to say when that Deer Devil believes these brainless creatures primarily because they wear over exposed dresses.... Chee!!๐Ÿ˜– She takes her handbag and leaves from the office immediately.

Back to the Meeting room...Maan was feeling very odd about the whole thing...he didnt like to shout like this at Geet but he has to maintain the discipline that's called for in this office...he has all clenched his fist and about to leave when Aadi stops him...

A: SS...S..Sir...Geet ki koi galthi nahin hain. (Geet is not at fault) She took my permission before going ahead with the presentation.

M: Aadi...now I need to take action against you as well. ๐Ÿ˜ก

A: SS...S...Sir...Meri po..po..poori baath tho su..su..un lijiye.(Sir..please listen to me completely)

Maan is not atall convinced and he just turns his face on the other side.

A: Mr. Hegde came alone...Mr. Ravi had some fracture on his feet and he couldn't attend the meeting. The problem with Mr. Hegde couldn't speak any language apart from Kannada.

M: What?Maan didn't expect there is such a problem with the client.

A: Yes SS..S..Sir...Aadi explains all what happened in the meeting room. Mr. Hegde being quite for long time...Sasha leaving the meeting room saying she will join along with MK...Geet understood the reason behind Mr. Hegde's silence...Everything.

A: Sir..we would have been no way near the project if Geet was not there in the meeting room today.

Now, Maan realises that he spoke little too much...He goes to Geet's cabin and didn't find her. He calls the reception...Pinky says that she has already left the office.

M: How can that be? Its still 5:15 PM. He notices a Greeting card kept on his table. He opens it to read... "SORRY for that day's behaviour" Signed by Geetika. Why sorry? For what? He is all confused...Its me who has to apologize at this point of time. Yeah..Maan Singh Khurana will ask for an apology for the first time.

Precap: What next between Maneet? Anyways...Geet gets a new friend ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ

PART 16

Maan is worried now as Geet left one hour before the office closing hours. What if she decided to leave the job without submitting resignation? He didn't know what to do...He visits Delhi University...and enquired about her didn't find her there.

Geet on the other hand leaves from office didn't know what went on her mind...she went to the Ganesh Temple which she visited just before joining KC. She is all angry and in a bad mood. She closed her eyes and joined her hands but she was not praying...she was blasting god.

Bhagawaane...yen ennai ippadi sodikarrai? Naan enna tappu seidhen? Yen ippadi oru jeevan padaicha? Yen Andha "Maan Bootham" ippadi irukan? Ippadiya tittaradhu? Enna pesa kuda vidalai...Naan seitha karyathukku oru nalla varthaiaavachu sollirukkalam...aana ennai kannapinnanu thitti...๐Ÿ˜ก

(Babaji...why are you testing me like this? What mistake did I do? Why did you create such a creature? Why that deer devil is like that? Is this the way to scold and shout? He didn't even allow me to speak. All I expected is one appreciative word for the work I did...but he scolded me left right and centre...)

Some one has been noticing Geet closely from time she has entered the temple. She was admiring this girl's beauty and innocence added to that and enjoying the way She is complaining with all angry expressions to lord Ganesh in such a way as if he is listening to her demands and about to answer all her questions.

"Arre...Arre...Kyon bechare Ganesh ji pe naaraz ho rahin hain?" (Hey...hey...why are you getting angry on Ganesh Ji?)

Geet turned around to see an old lady...

"Kya hua? Kis ne is phool jaise chehre pe itne gusse ki aag bar di?" (What happened? A face as fresh as flower is now fuming in fiery anger..who is the reason behind this?)

Geet had an unexpected smile on her face...as this old lady reminded her of her own Grandmother.

as this old lady reminded her of her own Grandmother

G: Ji aap?๐Ÿ˜Š

"Main Savithri Devi" ๐Ÿ˜Š

Namasthe...Main Geethika...Aap mujhe Geet kehkar bula sakthe hain. (Greetings...I am Geetika...you can call me Geet) ๐Ÿ˜Š

"Nice Name dear...I have been coming down to this temple since ages and I have never seen you before. Also, you seem to be new to Delhi...Am I right?"

Sorry...Woh main Geet is not able to get how to address this old lady..it wont be nice to call her with her name. But this old lady was smart in guessing her confusion.

"You can call me Dadima"

Geet was more than happy to call her so..๐Ÿ˜Š

(A/N: Even I will call her Dadima henceforth ๐Ÿ˜œ)

G: You guessed it right Dadima...I have been living in Bangalore...I have come down to Delhi just a week ago. I am here to do my MBA + take up a good job for myself...which did happen with God's blessings. I started working here since yesterday.

D: Oh...so, you are new to Delhi...You seemed to have a different mother tongue...but your Hindi is not bad at all...๐Ÿ˜‰

G: Dadima...How did you guess?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

D: Woh...I just heard you talking to Ganeshji...Even though in a different language, but could understand that you were very angry on Ganeshji...๐Ÿ˜†

Geet makes a baby face ๐Ÿ˜•

D: Is something/someone bothering you?

G: I have only one problem in my life now...MY BOSS...I dont know why he keeps scolding me.She started complaining like a kid..๐Ÿ˜”

Dadima was enjoying every bit of it

Dadima was enjoying every bit of it.

G: You know Dadima...In my office everybody address my BOSS as DD

D: DD?

G: Dhak Dhak...says by hitting at her heart..but I have named him...Deer Devil.

Daadima is pretending to be a good listener and also finding it hard to control her laugh. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Deer Devil...All she stressed more on Devil and she was not able to control her laughter anymore. ๐Ÿ˜‚

G: There was a client meeting today and I handled the situation so well during my boss's absence...but my boss...10 headed Ravan...instead of appreciating me...screamed at me and that too in front of my colleagues. ๐Ÿ˜ก

D ST: 10 headed Ravan! I must say this girl is creative with nick naming skills...๐Ÿ˜…

D: So...why are you getting angry on God?๐Ÿ˜…

G: Ofcourse...God has created my Boss...so, I have full right to complain...Geet says with an attitude.๐Ÿ˜

D: Yeh tho bilkul tik kaha aapne (You are absolutely right)...God has to correct his creation and will definitely do so...dont worry...everything will be fine.

G: Dadima...My boss is very angry with me...I am worried if he kiks me out of this job.

D: No ways dear...you have come to this Ganesh Temple with a trust...and dont let this trust go. Now, Comming to your boss...dont take me wrong...I am just talking my experience and giving you a simple advice as you seem to be a fresher.

Geet is feeling so relaxed and listens to her patiently.

This is your first job right?

Geet nods for a yes cutely.

Dont take your boss's words seriously. All what happens during work its just professional...nothing personal and ofcourse your boss is angry with you with regard to some work related mistake...nothing personal...maybe he was not convinced with your today's task from his point of view. Also, he might have had a tough day to add on to his temper...and you are at the receiving end. When he comes back to his normal mind set, he will surely come to know that what you did today deserves applause. ๐Ÿ‘

G: So true Dadima...He was in a bad mood throughout the day...by the way, I have never seen him in a good mood.๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜จ

Daadi couldnt help smile at all Geet's observation about her boss and she continues with her advise...

D: Geet..to be successful in your career life...better do not carry your office problems when you leave from office...just lock all your office related problems at your respective cabin before you leave from your office and never look back till the next working day...otherwise, your entire life will become a question mark. Start everyday freshly...dont carry forward what you had faced previous day in the office as this will only increase the burden.

Finally...your boss may not have true senses...but you have true senses in place right?

G: RIGHT dadima...Geet said proudly.

D: So, try to understand and work as per your boss's behaviour...its better for you. Next time when you see him...dont show any anger..I am sure he will feel guilty for what he has told you and may even apologize to you.

G: HAH...my boss and apology...no way. ๐Ÿค”

D: Things may change dear...you never know...trust God. I am sure that we will get to meet here again and you will give me the good news that your boss said "SORRY"

G: Only a miracle will help. Anyways...Its nice to hear this from you. But I am sure that my boss will never tell me this and I dont have high expectations...anyways I will surely follow your advise with regard to my work 100%. Provided I am still considered for this job ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

D: Nothing will happen dear...as I said, stay cool and positveand leave the rest to Ganeshji.

G: Thank you...Thank you for your support.๐Ÿ˜Š

D: Anytime dear.๐Ÿ˜Š

G: And Daadima...you remind me a lot about my own Paati, I mean Grandmother.

D: Really? Where is she now?

Geet is sad and also her eyes are teary. She is no more. She passed away recently. She was suffering from Blood Cancer. I miss her a lot...she was my true inspiration and I would follow her advises blindly. Talking to you...I feel that I have been talking to her.

Dadima pats on her shoulder...I can understand your feeling...nothing can make upto loss of life of close one...but our life need to go on coping up with these losses. I am glad that I could help to some extent.

G: Thank you dadima...Thanks for everything. I have to leave now. See you soon.

D: Bye Beta

Geet moves few feet ahead when Daadi calls her out of curiosity Arre...Aap ne bataya nahin ki aap kahan kaam kar rahin hain? (Hey..you didnt tell me where you are working?)

G: I am working for Khurana Constructions as PA to the MD.

Dadima has a Shock of her life...as if she missed a heart beat...What? Khurana Constructions? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

G: Haan Dadima...Do you know anyone there?

Dadima gulps her saliva...still not out of her shock...Nahin woh...haan...I have heard the name of them...It seems to be one of the best construction groups in India.

G: Right ๐Ÿ‘ Ok..bye...See you soon and Geet leaves from there.

Huh...now Dadima is in full confusion... So, Geet is working as a PA to MD of KC?  OMG !! ๐Ÿ˜ฑWhatever advise she gave Geet is all void...How can Dadima deny the fact that its not at all easy to work with her ruthless Grandson..."THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA"... ๐ŸคขAnd How the hell..Maan and Sorry...no ways. No Wonder Geet was so angry and spitting fire on God and his creation.... And Dadima knows her Grandson so well..if he is really so angry on any of his employees...it results in that employee's dismissal.

Dadima on one side is all smiling remembering what this girl spoke about her boss...Devil...10 headed Ravan...๐Ÿ˜„No body dared to even say her grandson's name...and look at the guts of this girl! All what she spoke about THE BOSS...i.e her Grandson... ๐Ÿ˜„But what if Maan really kicks her out of job. ๐Ÿ˜ตDadima is worried for her now...How will she face Geet after she looses her job?๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

At KC...

Maan is back to office. He doesn't know what to do. Geet had switched off her mobile during her time spent in Temple as mobile usage was strictly prohibited. Hence it was difficult to reach her on her mobile.

He checks for her address in the employee personal detail. It was mentioned Jhanakpuri...Next moment, he is on the way to that Jhanakpuri address...

(A/N: Does he even have a choice? ๐Ÿ˜œ)

At Geet-Pinky's res:

Its nearly 6:45 PM...Geet has her shower and starts preparing for Dinner. She is dressed in her Night attire. Her hair let loose.

The door bell rings...

G: Pinky is here

The door bell rings again..

G: Pinky ...Aa rahi hoon

The door bell rings continuously...

G: What pinky...I am telling na Wait Wait...cant you wait?...Geet opens the door and she is dumb stuck with what she sees ...

Geet opens the door and she is dumb stuck with what she sees

Is it MAAN Sir? How can that even be possible? Geet...nee unmaiyaalume paithiyam aayitai ๐Ÿ˜ต (Geet...you have really gone mad) she rubs both her eyes with her hands...but what she sees doesn't seem to change...

They are lost in each other's eyes...Maan is again lost in her...without his own knowledge he scans her from top to bottom...She was looking as fresh as a flower.how she manages to look simple and beautiful at the same time...She managed to tease him with her looks once again

G: Pinky...What happened to you today? Why did you change your dress and why are you looking like Maan Sir to me? Asks with a confusion.๐Ÿ˜ณ

M: Because I AM THE ONE...AND ONLY ONE....says with a smirky teasing smile.

Geet coming back to her true senses...Maan SSir...You here?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Again Geet is in lost track of words...I...I mean..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ooh...she is looking so cute with those confused expressions engulfing her beautiful face. He clears his throat to come out of his lost terrance.

M: Is this the way you treat guest by questioning them at the door step and shooing them away...you will not call me inside?๐Ÿ˜

She waks herself as she really missed to request him to get into the home.

G: Ulla Vaango (come in) ๐Ÿ˜Š

M: What?๐Ÿ˜ณ

G: I mean...please come in ๐Ÿ˜Š. And Sir...please have your seat I will bring coffee for you.

M: I have not come here to have coffee.

Geet is taken back with his stern tone now.

M: May I know with whose permission did you leave early from office

M: May I know with whose permission did you leave early from office...๐Ÿ˜ก

G: Sir...๐Ÿ˜ต

Geet gulps in fear now...she is all confused what to answer. What ever said and done she was not suppose to leave office before closing hours. She cutely looks up and shoots a quick prayer. Ayyo bagawaane... ippo en velai kandippa pochu...edhavadhu oru vazhi panni kudungalen!! ๐Ÿคข(Hey babaji...now I am sure that I am going to loose job....Please make a way for me to escape this situation)

M: I am waiting for your explanation.

G: Sir...Actually I had some personal work...That's why. She is gulping with fear..

M: Are you sure? Why you didn't inform me before leaving? ๐Ÿ˜ก

G: Sir...Geet is not getting right words...AADI SIR...I had taken permission from Aadi Sir sometime during Afternoon. He told me that I have to inform you and leave after Hegde and Son's meeting...After the meeting, I didn't know what to do. I missed to take your permission as you were in a bad mood.๐Ÿ˜ณ

G ST: Sorry Aadi Sir...Its always you who are at the receiving end of everyone's mistake. Let me also take little advantage.๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ฐ

M: Woh main...I didn't know exactly what had happened in the meeting. Aadi explained to me what ever happened and immediately after that I came to your cabin...but you were not around...and I thought..Maan is not getting right words to continue and keeps quite.

G: You thought that I will resign from my job and immediately leave and that too without giving you a resignation letter?

Maan couldnt react apart from blinking at her with a blank note.

G: Sir...I am a fresher and inexperienced. but not that immature to take such a decision...and that too on the second day of my job? I have taken this job to prove my skills and abilities..not to run away like a coward during tough situations.

Maan is surprised with all what he had just heard...Wondering how she manages with a trick to surprise him every day? This is the first time he is running short of words.

G: Sir?

M: Hun... he composes himself and continues...hmm...fine...and...I also wanted to ask you...what is this? I didn't get you exactly...He shows her the Greeting card which she had left at his desk

G: Sir...Woh...Geet is cornered...now she has to speak... Sir...I wanted to say sorry...SORRY SIR...

M: For what? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

G: For that day's incident ๐Ÿ˜ณ

M : Yeh kya that day that day laga rakha hain? (Why are you repeating "That day - That day"?)

G: Sir...I am talking about that day...2 years back...when I...She kept quite and her head bent down with embarrassment. Woh..

Maan got the answer now...she is apologising for that incident which happened 2 years ago...she giving him one tight slap is so fresh in his memory. He is actually enjoying her plight and smiling inwardly...but Maan is Maan...he has to maintain his stern look.

She gathers enough courage and speaks further...

G: Sir some rogue was troubling me continuously...I mistook you to be that person...and...

I am really SORRY for that.

Believe me...I came back to the same location...me and my cousin were searching for you. I was so desperate to meet you once again and apologize...and I have got that chance after 2 long years.

M: Hmm...so I look like a rogue to you? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ...And walks close to her and she steps back with a fear..

G: Yes Sir... I mean...No Sir...I mean...I had mistaken you to be one...Now-a-days rogues maintain their own dressing style...I guessed even you are one...She closes her mouth in shock after saying this. Sir...I didn't mean...I had mistaken you. SORRY SIR. Were you hurt that day?

Haan...jyada kuch nahin...bas ek hafthe hospital main admit hona pada...๐Ÿค• (Yes..not that much...I was admitted in hospital just for about a week)

She closes her mouth with both her hands by hearing this and then she sensed he is joking What? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sir... ๐Ÿ˜‚...Sir...I never ever imagined you can even joke. ๐Ÿ˜„ she couldn't control her laugh and her laughter adding glow to her beauty. How can he miss it...he again forces himself to snap out of his thought.

M: By the way I wanted to ask you one thing...Why did you choose to scream at me in Tamil..when you are such an expert with multiple languages. ๐Ÿค”

Sir...how am I suppose to know what language you are comfortable with? I thought you are one of the local goons from Chennai who knows only Tamil...If at all I knew you are comfortable with Hindi...I would have given gaalis in hindi...Geet was going non-Stop with all kiddish actions.

M: GEET...

he screams with a stern look hiding complete opposite reaction of his heart Oops I called her Geet, not suppose to ๐Ÿ˜ฃ...

M: I mean Geetika

Geet immediately stops her blabbering making baby face.

Maan thinks that She is a strange mix of intelligence, innocence and childishness at the same time...turns around from Geet and smiles.

G: Sir...Its Ok you can call me GEET hence forth. All near and dear ones, including some of the office staff call me GEET.

Maan was glad as he always wanted to call her by this name...but not sure if he was supposed to...

M: Well..GEET...

He calls her name softly..and she skips her heartbeat and in a mix of a spell of excitement and shyness.. And above all she feels special...and wonders why?

G: Yes Sir..

He owes her an apology and he doesnt know how to begin and where to begin...

Maan...you have decided to apologize...this is the right time to do so...c'mon...No No...MAAN SINGH KHURANA and SORRY...No ways...You should have thought about it before committing mistake...You must say SORRY...See...so nice of her to apologize for what ever happened 2 years back...SORRY...No ways...But you have to...

GEET I am SORRY for what happened today...Out comes the first ever apology of his life.๐Ÿ˜Š

Geet couldn't believe it...DEER DEVIL asking SORRY? Seriously? I must say that old lady whom I met at Ganesh temple is a wonder woman. Her mouth wide open with sweet shock and her eyes giving slow blinks๐Ÿ˜ฏ

It takes few minutes for Geet to get back to her normal state of mind and then speak

It takes few minutes for Geet to get back to her normal state of mind and then speak...Sir...its all right...Its no body's mistake...you were taking actions based on the information given by that Sasha...Anyways, you are saying SORRY...I will accept it but on one condition.

Maan is worried now...ab sorry accept karne ke liye bhi condition!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ(Ohh..now, there's a condition to accept sorry as well?)

G: Sir...you must have a cup of coffee. I know that your morning coffee was spilled by Sasha and you didn't get to have coffee since then.

M: No...its Ok Geet...I had it at my client's place.

G: Nothing doing..you have come to my home for the first time...Will not leave you till you have it... ๐Ÿ˜ŠGeet hold's Maan's hand, drags him towards the sofa and forces him to sit down...All this while maan was just looking at her...feeling her feathery touch...she is forcing him that too by dragging him with her hold and how come he is not getting angry...๐Ÿ˜–

G: Sir...sit down...will bring coffee for you.

M: Hmm...

Geet's mobile rings

G: Hie Pinky...where are you?

P: I am here at my close friend's place. Will be late by the time I reach home.

Geet is holding her mobile on one hand and preparing coffee thro other hand...Aur Dinner? Kya pinky...you wanted to have idlies (South Indian dish) right?...I have started preparing it

P: Arre yaar...Kyon Gussa hoti hain? Main dinner se pehle hi Ghar aajaoongi. Hum saath main dinner karenge. Tik hain? (Oh dear...why are you getting angry? I will reach home before dinner and we will have dinner together. OK?)

G: That's like a good girl...will wait for you.

Geet cuts the call and serves coffee to Maan. All this while Maan was looking at her. It was an open kitchen and he could see all what she is doing...He was noticing her without a blink of an eye and partially heard her talk with Pinky.

M: Is Pinky coming over here?

G: Sir...This is actually Pinky's home. I am staying here as a paying guest.

M: Oh I see.

Maan is really feeling weird ...How am I suppose to know? Pinky has been working in my office for over 2 years and I never bothered to know where she lives...To that matter I have never been to any employee's home...and its just the end of the second day for Geet and I am here to meet her at her residence ... ๐Ÿ˜ต

M: Pata nahin is ladki ne kya jaadoo kar rakha hain mujh par? ๐Ÿ˜–(Wonder what magic she has done on me?) He murmurs little loudly.

G: Sir...were you telling me some thing?

M: Nothing...Nice coffee that's it...I have to leave now..

G: Sir...thanks for visiting my home

M: Welcome...Oops this is the first time I am saying WELCOME...Have I really lost it? No ways...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜–

M: BYE...and he leaves from there fighting with his mind with so many unanswered questions.

Precap: Keep guessing...๐Ÿ˜‰