Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 25 Update (Page 4)

kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

thnx for the update buddy......ur comments were the only thing that kept my stomach from turning.......Wink

How surprising!!!! Inspite of having such different takes on Armaan and Purab,how similar are the experience we go through at different stages of our life!!!!!!
    I felt the same way when Purab kissed jassi's hands...Jammy's comments were the only thing that kept my stomach from churning Wink

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kline

thnx for the update buddy......ur comments were the only thing that kept my stomach from turning.......Wink

How surprising!!!! Inspite of having such different takes on Armaan and Purab,how similar are the experience we go through at different stages of our life!!!!!!
    I felt the same way when Purab kissed jassi's hands...Jammy's comments were the only thing that kept my stomach from churning Wink

I too went through with the same feeling during the handkissing episode though with a different outcome..... even Jammy's comments could not keep my stomach from churning.....Ouch

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

I too went through with the same feeling during the handkissing episode though with a different outcome..... even Jammy's comments could not keep my stomach from churning.....Ouch

hmmm.....must be all those Neem ke pattae u gals have been eating.......btw.....r u ladies sure that it was ur stomach CHURNING and not ur HEART doing flip flops......Wink

ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 10:31am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the nice update, you are doing a terriffic job.

Now the love story between Armaan and Jassi will start.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Welcome aboard Dazzle......its great that u stopped being a silent member and decided to join us......hope u enjoy it hereBig smile
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Glad to have you, Dazzle.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

hmmm.....must be all those Neem ke pattae u gals have been eating.......btw.....r u ladies sure that it was ur stomach CHURNING and not ur HEART doing flip flops......Wink

hmmm.....must be all those Neem ke pattae u gals have been eating.

No.Positive.Because neem ke patte was completely unavailable during that particular period of time.It was the high doses of sweetner  forced down our throat during that particular kissing hand episode.....Neem ke patte's curing power were disclosed soon after it.

Neem ke patte actually cured  the churning for goodLOL

Btw as you seem to be suffering from a similar disorder may be what effected us effected you too.So neem ke patte will work for you too.In fact it works very well for churning and even better for turning..... And it gives no allergy to anyone.No side effects whatsoever.guaranteed.

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
gr8 update.
cool armaan now is shown liking jassi???
well really i think purab n armaan have switched places.lol.

Go to top