Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Purab ko mandap ke paas hona chahiye. tabhie to Kuchh Kuchh Hota hai ki story banegi aur Armaan Jassi ki shaadi Purab se karwayega.

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks jammy! armaan and jassi, no way!
URVI thumbnail

my god where is purab. now i'm worried. i know he will come but till then i have butterflies in my stomach. Where is amrit. jassi needs u amrit. today when jassi broke down in front of armaan i cried too.😭 it was too sad seeing jassi crying so bitterly.poor thing. please babaji help her. I thought armaan will just hug her. Purab u have to come back atleast to let us know what is in ur mind. please......................πŸ˜”

jassi don't cry, we are all with u.

Edited by URVI - 19 years ago
preet_86 thumbnail

thxs for the update!!!πŸ˜ƒ

munizaaa thumbnail
Thanks for the update jammy
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abladabla

So, finally they r trying to convince us that the end is good by changing Armaan overnight..

No,they are trying to show how Armaan has started to care for Jassi for the past one month.Overnight was a month back.

Btw,tnx Jammy.This was really a lovely episode.

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanx jammy for great update.

i saw the episode. armaan looked too much caring for jassi.the way he said to mallika" nahin jassi ko aaj meri zyada zarurat hai" and holds her hand and takes her away. the scene i liked it very much.

(it was clue to mallika armaan ko bhul jao vo sirf jassi ka hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

ides thumbnail
thnx for the update buddy......ur comments were the only thing that kept my stomach from turning.......πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: JODY

YES YES YES!!!! Raj is back! So is Pari! Armaan holds Jassi's hand . Armaan refuses Mallika!!  whoooo hoooooooo!! What an episode!! This one is definatley gonna be one to record and keep!!!

I dont think thast wise Jody.......look what its done to u alreadyπŸ˜‰.....jab ek baar deykhne se yeh haal hai to baar baar deykhne se to..........

fnahmed thumbnail
urvi do u think purab will come back and amrry jassi i mean will he come back for his saaghi