Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by donnygirlly

Bollywood lot of dream.

I hope indian will produce movie about surgeon, doctor, army, nurse, charity job, special force, architect..  πŸ˜†
gangster aur nikhatoo logo se bahar niklayge tab na movie banayege...even if they pick up 1 profession, they can show a complete journey but they need to wait till some other tolly/dolly/holly/wood make it so then it will easy to copy.
Originally posted by 09tanki

gangster aur nikhatoo logo se bahar niklayge tab na movie banayege...even if they pick up 1 profession, they can show a complete journey but they need to wait till some other tolly/dolly/holly/wood make it so then it will easy to copy.

I hope one day they will do that. I want to see India hospital environment, how doctor run here and there when something happen, nurse flitting with doctor and more. πŸ˜†

They also can do a movie about big flood which happened in India recently, just pull it into small scale... may be about a group of volunteer helping people around, their lead fall in love with a doctor or army who also help people around because they always work together and help each other to help victim, then, falling in love after that... wahhh.. sweet love story.. HAHAHAHA!
Edited by donnygirlly - 6 years ago
Such films progress backwards
They start on the bed and then lead to marriage
Backward advancement
Kyunki purani movies shuru chahe kahi bhi ho... par bed tak pahunchte pahunchte 'THE END' ka board aa jaata tha πŸ˜³

shayd usi ki kasar nikal rahe hai ab... shuru hi bed se karte hai  - Ab lagao 'the END' ka board. πŸ˜›
Edited by NathuPyare - 6 years ago
Originally posted by donnygirlly

I hope one day they will do that. I want to see India hospital environment, how doctor run here and there when something happen, nurse flitting with doctor and more. πŸ˜†

They also can do a movie about big flood which happened in India recently, just pull it into small scale... may be about a group of volunteer helping people around, their lead fall in love with a doctor or army who also help people around because they always work together and help each other to help victim, then, falling in love after that... wahhh.. sweet love story.. HAHAHAHA!
don't give idea, pinkvilla or bollywood life will use it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 2filmy

Such films progress backwards
They start on the bed and then lead to marriage
Backward advancement
they arent learning from it, all those movie fails, as they arent able to attract right audience.
Originally posted by NathuPyare

Kyunki purani movies shuru chahe kahi bhi ho... par bed tak pahunchte pahunchte 'THE END' ka board aa jaata tha πŸ˜³

shayd usi ki kasar nikal rahe hai ab... shuru hi bed se karte hai  - Ab lagao 'the END' ka board. πŸ˜›
bed ke chakkar mein story dekhna bhol gaye hai πŸ˜†
Salman got you feeling some type of way πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 09tanki

they arent learning from it, all those movie fails, as they arent able to attract right audience.

I will not say all such films fail
Some of them even go to becomes successes
Not blockbusters but definitely semi hit or average
as in olden days HAPPY ENDING was with hero and heroine closing suhagraat doors πŸ˜†

it was one step further in MPK with heroine handing dhood to hero at the end πŸ˜³

btw TAMMA TAMMA LOGE FriendsπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBCRYOXoVVQ[/YOUTUBE]