Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra FF:Marrying a stranger shot 9 pg 99,Tsr pg 102 may 23

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
hello darlings
back with something new, I know I know I have added too much on the forum already and many are like stop it akku, we can't take it anymore but what to do, it's 22 july today and it's a ritual to give you guys a new story on this day, so here I am with my new story MARRYING A STRANGER, well this is not just another story for me, this is my 25th long story on the forum, keeping all my OSes and TSes aside.

hope you guys like it like you have always liked my other stories๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by akriti154 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akriti154 thumbnail

Marrying a stranger

PROLOGUE

She was sitting in the middle of the beautifully decorated king sized bed, her hands were shivering due to fear and nervousness, she had got married today to a boy of her parents choice, someone who was a complete stranger to her, whom he hadn't even seen before her marriage, this is what happens as per the rituals of her village.

Her heart was thudding loudly thinking what would happen after he comes inside, her cousins had already scared her telling her how their respective husbands had just jumped on them once they entered the room on their wedding nights. She picked a glass of water from the night stand and gulped it all in a go trying to calm her nervousness. Keeping the glass back in it's place, she glanced at the clock which showed 12:30, and her husband was nowhere to be seen. But she didn't had to wait any longer as she heard the door opening and him walking inside. She quickly corrected her posture and sat like a perfect bride, under the veil. He took slow steps towards the bed leaving her heart pounding with his each step. She closed her eyes tightly the moment she felt him leaning in but feeling nothing from him for a minute, she looked up only to hear his emotionless voice

"ishita, we just got married but we hardly know each other and doing it with you now would be more like doing it with a prostitute, let's just know each other a little before taking our relationship ahead

Ishita was left surprised with his statement and before she could say anything, he picked his pillow from the bed and left the room wishing her a night leaving her with mixed feelings.

So that's all for now, 150 likes for update

akriti154 thumbnail
akriti154 thumbnail
added something
hav a look
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2