galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I think ever since kasautii started it has had some of the most boring cliches ever!! For eg:-

1) If ur dupatta gets stuck in his hand,cuff,watch etc. that is a sign(from God of course) saying that u 2 are most definitely meant for each other!!

2)If a gift(specifically wind chime) given by your lover rings then it means that, that person is thinking about you..and it shows the closeness between 2 people. but if the windchime falls then it means that either something bad is happening to your lover or ur relationship is falling apart!

3)If the real father and daughter meet each other then the mother immediately knows by some method known only to Ekta Kapoor.

And ofcourse father and daughter have to have some common nuances like brushing their hair back?!!!

And kasautii also teaches us that if u and ur lover are not together and for some reason ur hand touches his or u bang into him..it is essential that stare at one another for atleast 5 mins!!

I seriously think if Anurag and Prerna dont stop staring at each other for hrs on end i think i'm going to stop watchin this SERIAL!!!

Ohh and most important the never ending flashbacks!! We've been watchin the serial for 3-4 yrs now(and even those who havent will know by now thru the flashbacks everything tht has happened b4)do we really need to see everything again and again. They even show flashbacks of the what has taken place b4 in the same epiosde!!!

What say guys...what do u people think of all the irritating sequences in Kasautii!!

PS-i think Ronit Roy and Prerna are the reasons why Kasautii still has high TRPs!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

typical thumbnail
I totally agree with u. You are absolutely right. I think it is getting very irritating watching prerna and anurag always looking each other and that backgroung music really makes funny. Kasautii Zindagii Kay is high on trp because of only Ronit Roy, he is keeping the serial alive otherwise there is nothing in the serial. His performance is outstanding although he does not say many thing just the facial expressions are stunning. If prerna does not been married to bajaj then I will stop watching Kasautii and all other serial of ekta.
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think this drama is so irritating but i still watch it for some odd reson... i hope this drama ends soon... i think a good drama is when its a really good story and has good stuff in it and ends great... fast but not to fast... well that's what i think...
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

U know i agree with you but i dont want kasautii to end only coz Ronit doesn't act in anything alse accept kyunki(i dont like the character of mihir much) so if kasautii ends then we wont see him in anything. Atleast until that new serial (which has him and his bro) starts..and that may not be too nice coz he plays a politician in that

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

In my friend circle we watch kasauti only because of Bajaj and only bajaj..and we r pained to see him hurting...did u pple see he not able to meet anyone's eyes in the scene just before entering court with madhavi on the 1st day...if bajaj is shown as a negative or if he is sidelined just to get anu and prerna together then this serial makes no sense .....What is the merit of being so sacrificing that with one stroke just to unit anu & prerna sacrifice bajaj's love. Where was anurag when prerna wanted him for sneha's benefit......where will u find some one who allows his love to sleep with her ex husband just to save sneha....Did'nt ekta ever hear about Artificial Insemination...????????????????????????????????????????????? ????? why is it that only bajaj has to suffer....

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Exactly!!! Ekta just wants Bajaj to suffer i think!! Now she's put him in a situation out of no fault of his!!(i mean he shdlnt have drunk but poor guy needs some way out! he has nobody's shoulder to cry on!

That's just too unfair...i think he shld be made the lead coz he gets all the awards for kzk anyway...anurag wasn't even nominated!!

Ronit thumbnail
mera to khayal hai kay Ekta ki Bajaj kay saath koi jaani dushmani hai don't u think 😭
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Ya!! Seriously!! Poor Bajaj! Uski life mein kabhi koi khushi hi nahin hai!!

His own kids like Prerna better!! What can hurt a person more???

jhanifa thumbnail

I agree with you all...all this flashback and stuff is BS...and what tipical indian women would go and sleep with someone to save her daughters life...if i was a mother and i had to save my daughters and if there is nothing in the world i could do but to sleep with my baby's father then i'll give it a tought...just a tought...but now a days there are so maney tecnologies that nothing is imposible...like ronitpf said that there is something called Artificial Insemination...come on now india is not that behind...

and yah in this drama there is allways some one sacrificing somethings for someone elses happyness...yah in real life ppl sacrifice things for others happyness but not to the extents as these cahracters do...

Some one needs to give these wrighter reality check...do they even watch what they wright...if they dont than they should cas they will realize how much BS they are wrighting....

as much as i hate this show i still watch it and i dont have a clue, WHY?

Edited by jhanifa - 19 years ago
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

I know y i watch it-----RONIT ROY!! The one and only reason!!❤️