Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

Hammie's impressions ep 13, the university of life

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hammie's impressions ~ep 13~19.7.17 ..  The university of life..

There are various sources that influence and  educate us into being the person we are. Our families,  faith,  friends, teacher, well wishers all  mould  our thinking  and thus in turn, have an impact on how we behave, both with ourselves and towards others. Yet most of all we learn best through the book of life by being hands on deck  with our personal  experiences . Informal day to day ways of living our lives is the  crucial area where we learn the lessons of how to deal with and what to make out of  our lives. Our learning is facilitated by the mistakes and mishaps we make. Within the story line ,the two main protagonists Chandni and Advay both have a particular defined way they live their lives. Chandni is more prone to being peaceful in spirit, predominantly influenced by her faith .She tends to treat life with an attitude of mind over matter attitude . While Advay due to the untimely and tragic loss of his parents tends to be bitter .He has sworn to himself of seeking revenge from his enemies. Both tend to give away their present attitude of life though various scenarios they encounter.

Bring to life, a fact of life..Teaching them the formula to a good life..Chandni holds on to her resolve of never fearing to stand up for right thing. Shikha  was told off for roughing men up. She didn't like it ,but Chandni still told her off.  As the older sister she takes it upon herself to teach them sound pointers of life. She preaches that rage is a pitfall of life..and really, it's a  matter of choice ,whether to pollute our lives with anger or let go of it, and think more on the lines of forgiveness. What a contrast this is when held against  Advay's attitude who  nurtures  his anger since the last sixteen years. Does his reparable loss carry his all consuming rage? Sisters will be sisters, all is   forgotten because Chandni keeps not angst in her heart!

A new lease of life forthe Vashists? Advay, an outsider playing upon Indrani's attention , given preferential treatment, is bound to create  munity in the camps..  Chandni has to give up her territory, her room up for this intruder! ..the sisters watch him distastefully.. Chandni knows for sure, through spite he will like her room to dislodge her  out of her comfort zone. Meanwhile her room for him, was a beckoning for him to relive the golden moments of childhood spent  between them.. he did say .. a house is a  treasure trove of memories...    

Advay enjoys the possession of her room scenario.. as he knows  Chandni  wants to retain it as hers. Much to his amusement, he knows he'll get her room.. chandni's mother will make sure she obliges him! what's ,more he gets to rub salt on  Chandni's wounds.. he won't take her room!  if she doesn't want him too! inside he chuckles ,yes she has no other option.  Her mother clearly backs him up! His wants and needs have become obligatory for Indrani. 

Best things in life are not free! It's about him worming into their lives, their house and now her room. A certain insecurity felt by Chandni .Again it's not knowing what this bearded law into himself is all about?  for Advay it is about  occupying her mind and heart if he's lucky!One moment he gives her the impression, he'll heed to all she wants him to do! She hisses would he leave their city then? But in his suave crafty style  Advay  let's her into a piece of some breaking news to her.. erhh he's stationed in her city, so she can stay closer to her own home and surroundings after  the wedding! Wedding? Whose?  With a powerful twinkle in his eyes he sort of in a roundabout way breaks  it to her.. why, our wedding...  when her name Chandni changes to  Mrs.  Advay  Singh  Raizada!! See he reasons with her.. usually after marriage a girl forgoes  her home.. she, only forfeits her room! Chandni's eyes pop out!! this beast has lost the plot! But he Advay grants her yet another big favour.. see he bought her house ,so she's not  displaced after marriage..Thus flows effortlessly, his honest confession, the truth dear girl is,  he has lost the plot! all he's doing is because  simply  and truly   he fancies her!! Will  she? or won't she?  have him  to hold? Chandni is gobsmacked! She flees.. Advay  muses, hope she doesn't think his so called proposal  is a tongue in cheek exercise? Ahhh.. she leaves him hanging on..

Talking about making fools out of vulnerable  victims! we are not  quite sure , whether Advay pulls Chandni's leg regards proposing to her? but ,on the other hand  his comedy king  brother Veer plays a spoof act for his telly gags with a vulnerable old man..and most certainly  fools a good many people with his comic relief actions.. At least Veer, spreads joy to all, free of cost!  But he needs to learn that pranks do back fire and pranksters can end up in a sticky situation!! However Advay's act of dispensing joy to the Vashists does make Meghna and Shika  wonder of his selfless act. Chandni soon gives her sister his possible ulterior motive.. ummmh.. he's just proposed to her!!what??? this calls for a combined act of ablution! The very idea is unholy and requires a joint cleansing!!  So do we assume that Chandni and her sisters reply to his  proposal is a big wash out no???  

Moments when some relationships transcend actual  blood ties. Advay is blessed by Murli's housekeeping cum confidant skills. Some one  who cares from him.. now  Advay's support is being passed over to Shilpa.. both menials share ownership over a much loved Advay. Veer too is blessed to have his foster father who gets him out of a sticky situation behind the bars! Both brothers may not have each other .. real family. Yet both Veer and Advay have faithful non blood ties giving them support..  Chandni has the answer to his question... its the biggest news on the block.. all stick their oar in! friends, family,  well wishers..but! does she get  word in edgeways ??? ...to be continued..

Ok... friends boarded the ship  Oriana.. from the port of Southampton, UK..now this is  the  famous port from where Jack and Rose boarded the Titanic..   and as we speak..  Advay and Chandni  too travel the waves with me..  couldn't resist doing yesterdays  episode..  sorry for posting today.. was on board today..tomorrow will be  off board in Le Harve, France..   hain??? Advay has competition? another  rishta for Chandni.. wonder what Indrani wants off him ? is the hiking Chandni's price up???   Much love hammie 20.7.17

DEEPS...hope you approve of the title..😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Hammie your words of wisdom regarding the daily episodes leaves me speechless.
I really don't have enough worthy words in my vocabulary to praise your flawless writing skills.
I am just happy to know that you are a part of this forum.
And we can daily witness your beautiful writing pieces.
Thanks a lot and so glad to know that you are enjoying your journey.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ress.. pleasantly surprised by ur impression.. wasn't expecting
Hey hammie... wasn't expecting ur impression at all... bt dear ur passion fr writing has baffled me always!!fantastic n apt title n  Wat an  amazing perspective to the epi...n needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed wed epi... it was sort of initiation of CHAMPIONSHIP btw leads... hayye... so he has officially entered in Mahant Mansion n displacing chandini frm her comfort zone.. obviously y n how can Inderani stop him now... bt yea I agree her agenda has not been revealed yet fully n she might hav a plan up her sleeve... u can nevee trust her...she definitely an ace player n ths new rishta too might be her ploy to impress Advay even more... n hike up chandni's price...agreed to u on ths. .

Khair I'm absolutely in awe of ths fresh story n fresh pairing n ur fresh writeups right now hammie... hope somwhow ur wifi on cruise ship allow u to treat us wth Thursday' s impression also...hav fun there..luv u
Edited by NusiSg - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved the Advni scenes
I knew he will choose her room
He even teases her if she has any problem
He knows she will not be able to protest before Indrani
Meghna has already developed a soft corner for Advay
Shikha hates Advay and curses him so often
Chandni is flabbergasted by the proposal
Dev Chandu flashback scene was cute and sweet
Advay was about to reach out to Chandni in the flash back
I also loved when he said that now it is the pay back time
They had ruined his life now he will ruin theirs
Murli Shilpa scenes were so entertaining
Both want to take care of Advay solely
Neither of them want to share the responsibility
This is so endearing to see Advay has this kind of loyal support
These two can do anything for him
Veer prank was not that funny he fell into trouble for this

Hope you are enjoying your trip
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chipper-Treat-

Hammie your words of wisdom regarding the daily episodes leaves me speechless.

I really don't have enough worthy words in my vocabulary to praise your flawless writing skills.
I am just happy to know that you are a part of this forum.
And we can daily witness your beautiful writing pieces.
Thanks a lot and so glad to know that you are enjoying your journey.

helloo chipper.. 😃 see cant keep away from you all... sailing the Atlantic at the moment...    spent a fortune on  wifi...    really missing watching my programme on my home telly.. will miss all the good bits... see  writing for what I like is my fitoor... 😆 hence me too being stubborn and getting my bits in eventhough very late... see Iopt out of the rowdy entertaiment bits..😛... prefer to keep my eye onthe comings and goings of our   favourite couple...    thanks for reading alate post..and making a sailing soul happy...😃   much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swansong

Me here second

I knew when I was  out of town.. you sneak up on thhe forum.. khair good to see you taz.. and  practice calm and peace with akki...😆 as Chandni suggests... gussa no good...   😆
love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NusiSg

Ress.. pleasantly surprised by ur impression.. wasn't expecting

seee like chandni..and  advay singh raizada... I   too try to be at x2 places at the same time... love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2filmy

Loved the Advni scenes
I knew he will choose her room
He even teases her if she has any problem
He knows she will not be able to protest before Indrani
Meghna has already developed a soft corner for Advay
Shikha hates Advay and curses him so often
Chandni is flabbergasted by the proposal
Dev Chandu flashback scene was cute and sweet
Advay was about to reach out to Chandni in the flash back
I also loved when he said that now it is the pay back time
They had ruined his life now he will ruin theirs
Murli Shilpa scenes were so entertaining
Both want to take care of Advay solely
Neither of them want to share the responsibility
This is so endearing to see Advay has this kind of loyal support
These two can do anything for him
Veer prank was not that funny he fell into trouble for this

Hope you are enjoying your trip

hi sleeping beauty.. ðŸ˜ƒ thought I' d wake you up  by being here... me missing not being to watch  episodes on my telly at home.. This advay is not just a rugged bearded face is he... he is smart brainy he is... bas! chandu pe he has his eye.. see old ties  remain... the flicker remains.. a bit of fuel is needed to   create the spark and   love /hate whatever will happen! which ever way... welcome to hell? or heaven chandni!!...  lovely to speak to you again Priya..miss you all  ..have every thing except IPKKND3 and you all... much love... sailing for Normandy France.. as we speak..tomm will spend most of the day there sightseeing...  much love hammie
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice review. so true chandhni was right when she said that anger can only destroy and moving on is the best thing.
I am looking for today's episode analysis. Hope I find it soon. I feel sleepy
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hi sleeping beauty.. ðŸ˜ƒ thought I' d wake you up  by being here... me missing not being to watch  episodes on my telly at home.. This advay is not just a rugged bearded face is he... he is smart brainy he is... bas! chandu pe he has his eye.. see old ties  remain... the flicker remains.. a bit of fuel is needed to   create the spark and   love /hate whatever will happen! which ever way... welcome to hell? or heaven chandni!!...  lovely to speak to you again Priya..miss you all  ..have every thing except IPKKND3 and you all... much love... sailing for Normandy France.. as we speak..tomm will spend most of the day there sightseeing...  much love hammie

It is night here now
You can catch up the episodes later
He already has feelings for Chandu
Today he was mesmerized by her
Even though she rejected him
He was unperturbed
He was enjoying all her antics
PP entertained him a lot
Miss you too ; have a good time and enjoy