Users

Frequent Posters

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Anntempleton

congratulations for new story.
Interesting start..
I thought, rk was her ex.. then I thought maybe rk was husband. .

but what the!!! who is rk? why did he kill sullu?
Eagerly Waiting for next part.

Thanks you..Rk..He is everything...hope you will get the answers For your questions on Coming parts.. Thanks for reading πŸ˜Š
aishu007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishti4eva

Wonderful start.curious to read further.pls update soon

Thanks for reading πŸ˜Šwill update Today.. 
aishu007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhumeandyou

Awesome start aishu. So rk killed sultan n took madhu with him. Intriguing.  Do update soon.  Thanks for the pm 

Thank you liah.. Will update Soon.. 
aishu007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harini_

Interesting prologue,
Madhu loved someone else but he betrayed her and she was forced to marry Sultan he is a flirt,
is that person Rk that guy killed both Sultan and Driver but he didn't harm Madhu just made her unconscious,
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Thank you harini.. Yeah.. The person is rk.. Thanks for reading πŸ˜ƒ
aishu007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikolingam

Interesting but RK a muderer .  How can Madhu marry him. 

Thanks for reading dear..he Has some reason behind it & you will come to know about it soon πŸ˜Š
aishu007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Aishu congrats on the new story

Interesting start, intriguing one, loved it.
Thought Madhu's bf is RK.
She married Sultan and he was murdered in front of her eyes.
Is the murderer RK or someone else.
Continue soon waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.

Thank you ananya.. It's rk.. Will update today πŸ˜Š
aishu007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoraj

Interesting start.

Too many questions in mind.

Thanks for reading dear.. Hope you will get the answers soon πŸ˜Š
aishu007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Awesome update dear.Congrats for the new story dearπŸ₯³.I loved it.Rk killed sultan and i am excited to know what rk will do with madhu?.

Thanks dear.. Aahhaan excited to know what rk do with madhu.. Will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
aishu007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shree001

superb Prologue...πŸ‘

Thanks dear πŸ˜³

first i thought rk was madhu bf and he cheated her... but Noo he is someone else..

Hmm.. Let's see.. 

ohh noo madhu married to sultan😭... but he killed by rk... whyy...why...😲

Definitely there is a reason Behind it.. 

Madhu was so scared... what rk want to do with madhu... lots of suspense...πŸ€ͺ
 loved the tittle of story❀️

waiting for next part...
Thanks for pm...😊

Thanks for reading πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aishu007 - 6 years ago
aishu007 thumbnail
Hi friends.. Thanks a lot for your love and support..sorry for delay in updating.. I was lil busy.. Unedited part pls ignore mistakes.. 

Journey From Hatred To Love

Part 1

Madhu opened her eyes.. Everything was vague before her just for few seconds..she realized that she is lying on a spongy mattress..A/C is on & the quilt covering her till her chest is so soft like a feather.. The place was just opposite to her expectations...it was a well furnished luxurious room even her home is just 1/4 part of the room..she was expecting a dark godown where she was tied in a chair & 3/4 goons standing here & there with that monster glaring at her wickedly but this is something just opposite to it...did someone saved her..??hearing a sound she turns her head to the direction to spot a lady at the door step..she opened the door widely & stepped inside.. 
"u woke up...??"she smiles merrily at her.. 
"where am i..??how I came here..??"she asked gazing at her..the girl came near her & sat up on the bed...
"hai.. I'm deepali.. "she said by smiling.."u were unconscious... Bhai brought u here.. "
"so... Ur bhai saved me..??"madhu asked her with a hope.. In return she nods her head..she felt a little relief someone saved her from the clutch of that monster..
"where.. Is..he..??she fumbled a little..
"I am here.. Can't u stay for a minute without seeing me..? "she heard a male voice from the door step & looks at the direction only to get a heart attack...it's him.. The Same monster who kidnapped her & killed her husband..
"deepali go & get some food for her.. "he said & she left smiling at madhu.. Madhu was too shocked to say something..he smirked & stepped towards her.. 
"don't.. "she shoved her hand.."who r u..y u brought me here..??y did u killed my husband..?"she asked him with teary eyes but yet anger is clearly visible on her face.. 
"I think u know it.."he said nearing her.. 
"if the reason is I'm the only eye witness then y didn't u killed me..??"she asks stepping back in his each steps..
"killing ppl is not my hobby & it's not the reason.. "he said stopping just in front of her as she already hits the wall...
"u will get nothing by interning me.. "she said staring at him.. 
"who told u..??"he said leaning an inch closer to her... 
"I won't leave u..u will get punished for ur sins.."she said pushing him away..
"I want to finish the chapter of a more vermin...after that u.. "he said & left..soon he left dips came to the room with food plate..this time madhu was not soft towards her..
"have this madhu... "she says forwarding the food plate but madhu pushed away the plate...
"I don't want ur food which smells blood.."she said gritting her teeth.. 
"what happened to u..??"dips asked confused looking at the broken plate as well as madhu..
"tell that monster truth will come outside one day & he can't escape from law.. "she never shouted at someone like this before.. But today she losses all her sense..
"deepali... U go from here.. "she was about to say something when she hears her bhai's voice.."ugh.. Y he came again.. ??"her mind screamed out.. Sultan is nowhere in her thoughts now the only thing in her brain is how could she escaped from the clutch of that monster...??
"did he killed sultan bcoz of her.. ??"for a moment a wild thought crossed in her mind..."what if he is my enemy..??"
She got many enemies bcoz of her profession..most of them r powerful business men & politicians...her mind ran through her past & she remembered the vow of harsha vardhan..A politician who lost his reputation & send to jail only bcoz of madhu..his words echoed in her mind..she jerked back into reality hearing the thud sound & saw he closed the door...
"what's ur problem..??"he asked her agitated.. 
"u r doing this for whom.. ??"she asks stepping towards him...
"what..??"he asks not getting her.. 
"problem is b/w me & harshavardhan.. For that why did u killed my husband & that innocent man... How Would u feel if this happened to ur own sister.. ??"her question made him froze..
"get one thing straight to ur dumb head...i know about whom r u talking but v both don't have any connection...& I didn't thought to kill someone's husband.. I just killed my enemy...& don't dare talk to me like this again..."he burst out at her.. 
"U r a sinner..i will teach u a lesson.. "she said him vigorously..he smirks & said"yeah..i will be pleased to learn a lesson from u..but Ms madhubala it will be tough for u to teach me.. This RK.. "he stretched the last word.. 
"I will send food again..if u again push it away then i will make u drink bitter gourd juice..."he said "& I don't like u shout at my sister..."he added.. 
"oh so u have a family too...but I don't think a person from a good family can be like this.. "she blurt at him which made him fury.. 
"control ur bl**dy tongue or else i will pull it out..."he said dangerously.. 
"y.. The truth is pestering u.. ??"she spit out all hurtful words that she knew.. 
"shut up...how could u bash me while u r the one to be get bashed...I'm not a ba***rd like u..& i am not an illegitimate son of anyone as if u are..."through he know it will hurt her like anything he spelled it out in rage & it works her mouth got shut in his words..her eyes got filled with in seconds hearing the hurtful words which always Leela say to her..he left from there fuming.. As soon as he left the room she give in to her tears as she  cried her heart out..is she a toy for everyone which anyone can play with it as per their wish..??
Deepali rushed to Rk's room hearing sounds from there..
"Bhai what's this..??"she asked him seeing the the whole room messed up.. 
"just throw her outside from here if she want the hell.. "he said continuing what he was doing.. 
"stop this nonsense & say what happened..??Is the reason behind ur anger is madhu..?"she asks him crossing her hands against her chest..he remained silent.. 
"for her u r nothing that a monster who is making her suffer..& what v r doing to her is not right.. "she said trying to make him calm.. 
"he deserves death.. Don't u know it..i didn't done anything wrong.."he said stubbornly..
"no bhai..U did wrong..U try to make her understand & send her to her home.. "deepali said...
"no.. If I let her go now I will surely get caught..I'm not afraid of going to jail but I want to end his chapter too.. & madhu I..i can't say anything to her..she can't take anything in a positive way.."he said sitting on the bed.. 
"but.. "
"stop it dips.. She is not going from here & that's final.. "he said & dips didn't said anything further as she know him very well.. He won't hear anyone's words & if he take decisions then no one can secede him from that...

Madhu opened her eyes sensing someone's presence & found dips standing there with food plate... She looked at the timepiece kept on the side table.. It's showing 8.35pm..so she slept for hours..don't know when she drifted to sleep after crying for a long..she is feeling disgusted of herself..of her own body..her blood which is called as the sin of her parents..
"madhu pls have this.. U didn't have anything since morning na.."
"pls don't care about me.. I'm nothing for anyone.. Just a piece of garbage which is disgusting for everyone.. "she said holding her tears which is ready to jump out from her eyes.. 
"madhu.. I know bhai is the reason behind ur tear but pls trust me he is not that bad as u think..i am sorry behalf on my bhai.. Pls don't curse him.. I don't have anyone than him..i will help u to get rid of from here.."dips said caressing her hairs.. 
"how..??"madhu asked her confused.. This girl.. She isn't like him..& y she is behaving very close to her...
"it will be secret..if bhai come to know about this then u can ever escape from here.. So be normal.."she left after giving food plate to madhu..madhu was lost in thoughts.. The thing which was bothering was not the 2 murders & her kidnap.. It was only him.. How he came to know madhu..?? How he know about Madhu's secret which she never wished to share with anyone..?? 
She kept thinking while the door got wide open stopping her from thinking anything further... 

---  ---  ---

How is this part friends.. ??
Sorry for the building up.. 
I will try to reveal more things on next part.. 
Pls give like if you liked the part & drop your precious view points which encourage me a lot.. 

Ps: Dear writers pls keep sending me pms..I'm a lil busy so I couldn't reply for some pms.. But surely I will reply once I get free time.. 

Edited by aishu007 - 6 years ago