Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

So, that..is pretty much everything you need to know about us, the coolest team on IF.

Begin your dive into the out-of-the-ordinary of India-Forums by sending in the following to this account CrazyCreatives by 3rd August 2017:

1) Your name: Kavita R

2) Your age: 39

3) Your Country & Time Zone: India 5:30 GMT

4) Your IF commitments: I write Fanfictions daily. I give minimum 6 -7 hours. I also have signature FF Index. 

(example: is a Coolbie/DT member for a forum, writing a fan-fiction, writing newsletters for a forum, have a signature gallery etc.)

5) How much time can you dedicate per week to the team? 40 hours

6) Do you have any links to your work you'd like to share? You will find my writing gallery in my signature that comes below my posts. 

(example: signature gallery, writing gallery, previously done birthday threads, game threads, contests threads, festival threads, video mixes, etc)

7) In 200 words, explain why you want to join the CC team.
I would like to join CC team because it is a fun to exchange our views and explore my writing skills. Writing is my strength and passion. It Is not a work for me. It is a game for me. I would like to make friends all over the world and CC team is the best way. 

Now, be a bunch of Groots and apply soon, because we await you on the Dark Side. 😈

*Before you apply please be sure of whether you can continue in CC for at least THREE MONTHS.
**If you do not make it to the second round, we will not be entertaining any PMs asking for an explanation due to the volume of applications we receive. Any such PMs will be deleted as soon as they are received.

May the force be with you. ;) 

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kavsy..we can't accept your answer here..we clearly mentioned that you have to PM your answer to the Given account...
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck to everyone who's applying πŸ˜ƒ..
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

Waiting for new bakras..oops recruits. We are the most coolest gang and we have toffees also..

Come to the darker side..I swear we are not evils..😎

@bold: I'm not sure about the others but you my lady are not suppose to say things that are not true 🀣
Edited by _YmBrYnE_ - 6 years ago
prakrakhi thumbnail
hey, I think this much precious.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please note those who have made it to the next round will be receiving the details of the next round via PM in a couple of days :)
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

are the pms already sent??

nope not as yet :)
-RD- thumbnail
Hello Everyone ,

We'd like to thank each one of you from the bottom of our hearts for showing your interest in CC and for taking the time out to apply for this years CC recruitment.

Please note the second round task has been sent to all those who have made the cut, if you missed the boat this time, the loss is entirely ours and that there is albhays next timeπŸ˜ƒ.

Best Wishes
Yuvi & RD
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
The Task is going to take long time and I am still in vacation. I guess I will have to step back. πŸ˜’
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Apparently these days you can't get banned. And I dont know how to get banned.

But what I can do is offer this account to any newbie? Or anyone really.

Basically comes with 5 friends... ...<3
0% warning level 
Unlimited posting abilities  

So if you think you can handle such an awesome account PM me and I'll give it to you. No prerequisite required ..