Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ow, so good. Finally I have been able to catch up on reading FOUR of your chapters - wow wow😛
Abs loved the Aryan-Thapki  parts 👏 ... along with the other, more mysterious elements.

And, you know what? Since they love each other, and however much this T4Thahaan fan loves Bihan, I'm very fine with 'just' Aryaki 's story😆

Happy to have eaten into my sleeping hours to feast on these updates - looking eagerly forward for more - especially the SWEET dish ⭐️
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

Ow, so good. Finally I have been able to catch up on reading FOUR of your chapters - wow wow😛

Abs loved the Aryan-Thapki  parts 👏 ... along with the other, more mysterious elements.

And, you know what? Since they love each other, and however much this T4Thahaan fan loves Bihan, I'm very fine with 'just' Aryaki 's story😆

Happy to have eaten into my sleeping hours to feast on these updates - looking eagerly forward for more - especially the SWEET dish ⭐️

Aww granny so sweet of you that you don't miss reading our stories on forum and keep visiting us often😊...I will be updating it now only😃..
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

×××

Edited by R_Ritz - 4 years ago
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
They fought and later played together. I'm not liking the differences between the three. Right now, they are enjoying this moment which is a good sign.

I'm loving this new face of Aryan. There are too many layers to this character.

Happy New Year 😊
SnOwfay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Misunderstanding increases among three but hope in this fest they reconcile. 
Like the new layer of aryan and also three forget thier fight, enjoy the game . Truth and false game hope bring new twist 

Nice update and happy new year.
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha opted to take Aryan's side which hurts thapki alot.
But thapki has no more options besides this.
Suman feels very bad that too in front of Shankar.
Feeling very sad 4 them.
The upcoming episode seems 2 be interesting...
I'm looking forward 4 the surprise😉
Edited by Ahaana_sid - 6 years ago
Pipit4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So aryan different with bihaan.. pliz dont ship bihaan with sankar ( the only female cast that remain single)..
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This Bihaan's entry is kinda distracting me from shipping Thapki with Aryan. I hope there is less tension and more excitemnet when Bihaan enters though I still believe that Bihaan and Aryan will be same.

The story has become very interesting and I am eagerly waiting for the next promised part. Keep rocking
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
Great update.MORE FEEDBACK SOON, coz am working from another computer 😃
arzzo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The story is really great read both chap together its going really really interesting waiting for update happy new year