arjun's duplicate

shock thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hi guys don't worry ejaz is back but i feel it will be arjun's duplicate who will be kushal. kajal will think it is her husband but i think it will the man who killed her arjun.once she finds out the truth she will make him pay for what he did to arjun.kajal will marry kushal to take revenge.remember kajal is pregnant with arjuns child.but it is an ekta kapoor serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiN24 thumbnail
At least be thankful that its still Ejaz playing the role.........personally I really didn't care as much is arjun was gone, I just wanted Ejaz khan to still be on the show no matter what role it was. I still like the role of arjun, but if he has to go, then I don't mind someone else coming into the picture, just as long as its ejaz playing that role.😃
shy997070 thumbnail

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

he is back. i am so happy

night girl thumbnail

what kind of story was that the writer would never make a dum story like that

sweet sahota thumbnail
Basically she ruins all her serials with her stupid stories!!!!!!!! Like Kkkusum for example it used to be a great serial now it's just awful, and besides this is like the same thing that happened in kutumb, gauri's killer came back with gauri's face and feel in love with prathma ( sorry for the spelling mistakes ) Ekta doesn't make her serials realistic, before some of them were but not anymore!!!!!!! Edited by sweet sahota - 19 years ago
lisa thumbnail
i don't care who ejaz is i just want him back.
amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want ejaz khan bk as arjun or whatever but i want 2 see EJAZ KHAN bk on KOI DIL MEIN HAIN.
Ekta's serials might be stupid but we guys don't stop watching them do we for me it's become a habit of always being infront of the tele mon-thurs 9.00-10.30 to watch kusum, jassi and ymlh and fridays at 8.00 for kdmh.