Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
good dat ek post ay shob link acche nd its on da 1st pg...at least stalkers 'll watch even if dey dont drop by😉🤣
SRKian thumbnail
Originally posted by: twerping

hahaha!!! I wrote a lot of slash at one time... but we already have a fantastic slash writer in the forum, no? Noor is simply epic in the way she imagines our familiar characters falling in love with each other.

😳

Ani and I are still fighting over which story of hers needs to be updated first--- the SVR/SSO one (my choice) or the Rudy/Rehaan one (Ani's choice)!!! ðŸ˜†

whrz Ami?? she went MIA  along wid her updates ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
SRKian thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity_d

Jabtak IB chalega tabtak can't see... I can't see him with his wife too! ðŸ¤£ I know I can't help it! Possessiveness for all and one I feel ! ðŸ¤£ 

lol ðŸ¤£
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! This is just fabulous! 
Funny and just Poetically beautiful. 
Bromance Gaymance whatever mance! I love it! 

I really live under rocks or something, that I missed all of this. 
And what is this about lesbo story updated? 
Sent me links. Hook a girl up ðŸ˜‰ (ok I reread this and I realise how this might come across but who cares? ðŸ˜‰

And I am not familiar with Noor's work but I will try and find more information, updates. 

Qubool Hai - didn't see the series but watched one or two episodes while zapping. But the way you have showed this love story.. I am curious to more. These 2 are all about expressions and eyelocks. 

IPKKND - same story. Haven't seen much yet. But did see the holding the shoe and rope scene. I am curious and jealous of that curly wavy hair! 

Aashiq tera - is this a movie? I will Google more information. I wish I knew more about these things. I am really clueless. 

SRK/Varun - OMG! This was just great but way too short! I loved that shirtless scene working on the car, all sweaty, and he gets hurt.. How SRK runs to his rescue... (dreamy eyes)

Good choice for the songs. I love this. Wish I contribute but I don't know how to do all this and
I have a lot of homework on my plate. But you girls keep it up! 

Rishu 
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Rishu... SRK_Varun = I know yaar, but couldn't manage more scenes !! In love with the song! 
Aashiq Tera= Song is taken from movie 'Happy Bhaag jayegi' and the scenes are from movie 'Aashiqi' the first version! ðŸ˜³

About Miku's hair dude, that boy is my new crush! He is so cute and his hairs 

Thanks a lot for appreciating babes! ðŸ¤—
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh, my God. I disappear for a bit and come back to this plain awesomeness?? I love this thread already! Totally catching up on the videos this coming week. Thanks for the PM, Twerps! My comments on the VMs will be coming soon!
everywednesday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I HAVE BEEN LIIVING UNDER A ROCK
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: RishuDarling

OMG!! This is just fabulous! 

Funny and just Poetically beautiful. 
Bromance Gaymance whatever mance! I love it! 

I really live under rocks or something, that I missed all of this. 
And what is this about lesbo story updated? 
Sent me links. Hook a girl up ðŸ˜‰ (ok I reread this and I realise how this might come across but who cares? ðŸ˜‰

And I am not familiar with Noor's work but I will try and find more information, updates. 

Qubool Hai - didn't see the series but watched one or two episodes while zapping. But the way you have showed this love story.. I am curious to more. These 2 are all about expressions and eyelocks. 

IPKKND - same story. Haven't seen much yet. But did see the holding the shoe and rope scene. I am curious and jealous of that curly wavy hair! 

Aashiq tera - is this a movie? I will Google more information. I wish I knew more about these things. I am really clueless. 

SRK/Varun - OMG! This was just great but way too short! I loved that shirtless scene working on the car, all sweaty, and he gets hurt.. How SRK runs to his rescue... (dreamy eyes)

Good choice for the songs. I love this. Wish I contribute but I don't know how to do all this and
I have a lot of homework on my plate. But you girls keep it up! 

Rishu 

Thanks for such wonderful feedback, Rishu! Means a lot!
And just want to add that if you wanted to see more of the romance portrayed in these videos, you won't find it in the original shows. These  scenes have been taken out of context to bring out the man love but in the  shows the focus of everything is of course a woman.

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ThatNarcissist

I HAVE BEEN LIIVING UNDER A ROCK

haha! this ship pulld ya out!