Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

Divya has the permission for GOTW thread but she is not coming here these days. Jenny has also made threads. So I think they know better. Also here member are very less so there is not much activity in the thread generally.

Yes. I have the permission. But last week I was very much annoyed by Adnan's elimination. So was not at all in mood to create new gotw thread. But it seems gotw thread has also turned stagnant now. So if all want, I can start new game tomorrow.
divya17.8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

lol,hum sabb shocked hain iss judge ne acchha gaayaa😆...

theek hai our gundi😎 had an off day,ithne saare policewaley jo thheyy ass paas 😛 ,so understandable😆...vaise bhi that parineethi song is very thandaa(imo)

You know it's so hard for me to believe that Neha sang well.😲 But looking at all your comments it seems she has really sang well..
divya17.8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I wouldn't mind if he quits instead of getting eliminated..
As he definitely doesn't deserve to get eliminated !!

Exactly. Even I prefer him to quit rather than getting eliminated.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lol,hum sabb shocked hain iss judge ne acchha gaayaa😆...

theek hai our gundi😎 had an off day,ithne saare policewaley jo thheyy ass paas 😛 ,so understandable😆...vaise bhi that parineethi song is very thandaa(imo)

Yeah the song is thanda so cannot expect much from our gundi ðŸ˜†

But I felt bad seeing her tired face towards the end when Aditya was introducing her.. 
She looked too tired for me ðŸ˜” .. Now I hope next performance Neha doesn't ruin it for her ðŸ˜›
jenny156 thumbnail

i saw a bit of shooting clips where she was singing rashke kamar then ankhiyan uddikdiya with riya(🤔could be after performance impromptu jamming bit) but there she totally messed up on higher notes..singing along riya had a omg expression listening to it 😆  ..i don't know if it will be shown or edited out ..

Haha I would love to see Riya's that omg expression ðŸ¤£
jenny156 thumbnail
Ok Maheen went offline..

Guys, Maheen just said that she messaged in Jayas insta asking about Shreyan and someone replied that he is busy with his exams and will be back next week.
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
There are many tweets where fans are saying now they wanna hear the full song sung by Neha ðŸ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya17.8

Yes. I have the permission. But last week I was very much annoyed by Adnan's elimination. So was not at all in mood to create new gotw thread. But it seems gotw thread has also turned stagnant now. So if all want, I can start new game tomorrow.

That's ok take your time.. Even I haven't updated the mp3 requests for a long time.. First Shreyan's absence due to sickness and then next week Adnan's eliminations.. All I have been doing is ranting in the forum ðŸ˜›
altgr thumbnail
I am not very excited about today's episode. Shreyan will be not there and also promos were not looking promising.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
jayas has duet dilli wali girlfriend with nehu ,riya ke baad neha also sings  kala chashma with serial grannies..
then dhroon has main jahan rahoon with himesh, also goes to pyaar pyaar hukka maar(this crazy lyrics what does it mean?🤪)...javed singing with smp mohenjodaro plus rubroo roshnee..
Edited by pjyo - 6 years ago