Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

GHost In LoVe RishBala TS Part 2 Updated (25-7-17)

-LoveAnnie- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
A Very Belated Happy BirthDay Aaaniyaa 🥳😳
SInce i was not able To Wish u Birthday on the D-Day.. Hence decided to surprise u with this little gift of mine. 😳😛

Dedicating This Story To --Evil_Angel--❤️

Ghost In Love 

Part 1

Stepping into the 2 bedroom flat .she looked around and gasps . it was a wonderful fully black wood furnished  flat. A sense of darkness surrounding it. But then she wasn't ever scared of darkness. She always found it soothing and peaceful. She has always been like that . The love for black colour and dark nights was in her nature . it was like she was born with that deepness in her soul. 
Taking out the phone from her bag she dialed Malik's number.
She had to call 3 times before he picked up the phone. 
"Yeah Madhu , did you reached there safely ?" Malik asks her as soon as he picked the call.
"Yeah Uncle I did. But it's just that I was worried that what if my family gets to know of it " Madhu expressed her worry. 
"Relax madhu. Right now they are busy with your marriage preparations .They would only find out about u not being here in morning." Malik tried to calm his dear neice. 
When she didn't speak anything .He asked softly "Madhu ..? You'll be fine naa? "
"I,m scared" she whispered with tears threatening her eyes. 
"Don't be .. Rishabh will take care of you sweety " Malik tried to ease her worry . 
"Whatever..Alright I'll hang up .I need a shower" Madhu said putting a stop to the topic of Rishabh.
"Fine.. Call me if u need anything . although I've Patil told to get u anything u need. Still if u have any problem then do inform me about it." Malik said her with utmost care.
Madhu sighed. How much ever she wanted to say him that the only problem she has is that she is gonna live here ! . but can't bring herself to say it. Especially when he is doing so much for her. She just can't be ungrateful and sound rude to him.

"I will uncle. Thanks for everything . take Care of yourself too. Bye " with this hanged up .
Sitting on the nearby couch she thought back to the event occured in last 2 days which made her run away from her own hometown , her house. She had to leave everything behind for a while.

She was always scared of staying alone. But now she is scared to stay with someone whom she can't see but is still aware of his presence in this luxuriest , beautifully organized apartment. 

*Flashback * 

Even when she had completed  her high school her parents wanted to send her to abroad for  further studies but she with the the help of her Uncle Malik somehow was able to turned down the plan. But this time she had no option left . 
Her parents were arranging her marriage with their business partner's son Arhaan. For all she knew it was just because of their business benefits. Although Arhaan and she were in the same high school. Still they never interacted much. But when he came to India to meet her two months back  with his parents who were settled abroad and were handling the great Oberoi Group from there itself. He clearly told her that although he doesn't know her much but was sure enough that even she was being forced into this marriage. Or else why a girl would go for an arrange marriage in the era they are living. Probably girls now a days like to choose the guy them self they are going to live their entire lives with. When madhu agreed to him and told him that her parents didn't even talked to her regarding the marriage and that it was like this was a done deal.  He gave her the idea of running away to somewhere where their parents won't be able to reach her. Initially she disapproved the idea because humiliating her family in front of the world was what she wasn't pleased with . They were her parents . What if she was not close to them or what if they never cared for her and used to ignore her since childhood unlike her Brother . But still she can't stoop low and make them a laughing stock. They were her parents after all . 
But as the wedding date was approaching she started to get panicked 

. And realizing that her only solution was Malik Uncle . She quickly made way to his residence.On the way she called Arhaan and asked him to meet her at Malik's Residence. When she reached she found Arhaan already sitting with Malik uncle. While Malik asked her what was going on as Arhaan suddenly dropped on his place. And on asking he told him that Madhu is also coming as she wanted to discuss something with them . Well Arhaan had already guessed what she wants to discuss. So as she sat opposite to them .
She told them she is ready to do anything but the only thing she isn't ready for is Marriage. It's about her life. And she can't just decide to spend it with the man she knows nothing about. Upon listening her Arhaan said that if it was in his hands he would have back out from this marriage .But he can't do that because even his was going to marry her brother and knowing the nature of his brother if he would back out from the marriage then his brother won't marry his sister who seems to be madly in love with him. Understanding his worry for his sister Madhu was worried as now what she'll do . She can't marry him but also she can't force him to back out too knowing his reasons . Having enough of the conversation which is leading nowhere Malik asked Madhu to just leave the city for a while. As that was the right decision for now .Because if she'll try to reason with her parents .They will force her into this marriage knowing the benefits they'll get in their business from the Oberois . And knowing how a wimpy girl she has always been , she will eventually have to get married. And she shouldn't play with two lives by getting into a relation she doesn't wants. Getting his point finally madhu decided to go with the run away idea of Malik and Arhaan. Because by marrying him not only she will sacrifice her life and dreams but she will sacrifice Arhaan's too . He too has a right to marry a girl whom he loves and who is willing to marry him with her consent . Malik told her that he would make arrangement for her to leave and a place for her to stay . She left the house and city on the night before her wedding . And flew off to Ooty . As that was the place where Malik had made her staying arrangement . When she landed on the airport of Coimbatore which is two and a half hour drive away from ooty. Malik called her and asked her to wait there a bit as a driver will come to receive her and will drop her safely to this apartment . AND when he told her about the apartment and about her Care taker Rishabh Kundra. She stood numb. It was like she wasn't listening to anything else he was saying . After standing numb for what felt like ages. The only thought that occurred in her mind was to just get the hell back to Mumbai and marry any male  her parents throw on her face. It was way better than going to the place where a guy like Rishabh Kundra stays. Madhu decided to speak as she had been silent all the while . Malik knew the shock was too big for her so he just waited for the information to let it sink in her. When Madhu opposed to the idea of staying there . He made her assured that HE will take good care of her.And he already had HIM informed about the whole issue and her arrival . And HE has no problem with her staying at HIS place. And Madhu's head started to get heavy . She felt dizzy all of a sudden . Like what the Hell !!!?? As if she has no problem in staying with HIM. HIS approval was what seemed necessary to Malik. Malik politely told her that she was and has always been his baby Madhu and to trust him at least that much that he wouldn't just give away her responsibility to anyone like that. And He knows RK since ages . He knows HE will take care of her nicely. So trust him on this . He can only think of arranging that place for her on this short notice as she ran away just a night before and they all decided this just a day before yesterday . Knowing the honesty he had in his voice Madhu couldn't argue more . And had no option but to go and stay at THAT apartment . Because right now she has nowhere else to go and being a girl and in a new city she can't trust anyone here too so she at least wants a roof over her head even if that means staying with HIM. She mentally prepared herself to not get scared in that apartment.  Even if she finds anything worth to be scary . Then Chuckled on her own thought . What can be more scary then living with a Ghost ...

*Flashback Ends*

P.S: So How was it ?? Good ? Bad ? Worth to post another  2 parts too ?? Feedback is highly needed here, And the presentation Style is Inspired by Lazy's Presentation. SInce I Really Liked the Name Arhaan from SInful Nights, So will be using that name over here. 

Love,
Annie

Scroll Down For the Next Part...

Edited by -LoveAnnie- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LoveAnnie- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
have replied to all the comments. thanks for giving the feedback guys. it really meant a lot to me. if you want pms then send me a buddy request.

Part 2

Deciding to take a shower first before unpacking her stuff . Madhu takes out a pair of shorts and sleeveless top and heads to the washroom of living room . After taking a warm Bath for an hour. She comes out to make a look around a Flat. After she spotted a bedrom lavishly decorated with white interior and a luxurious long gray French attached master bathroom clad in gray marble diamond pattern floor tiles .She goes to the Balcony of Living Room and stopped breathing for a second seeing the Beauty of Nature in Ooty. Greenery covered with fog and a hint of snow's layer on top of Hills and some trees. The sight was indeed breathtaking. If Mumbai is known as city of Dreams then Ooty should b known as city Of Heaven ! . Since it was really cold as it was getting darker outside . She closed the door of balcony and hurried back in. Feeling herself shivering from cold she decided to go to kitchen and make a coffee for herself .
Few minutes later she comes back to the living room . Standing near the window she sips on her coffee as she looked out of the window lost in thoughts.
*Ring* *Ring*
Hearing the door bell ringing , she hurries to the door. Opening it she found a Man in his 20's (maybe) wearing a Grey wastecoat on top of white shirt with black denims. Looks like a servant's uniform.
Seeing him holding a tray of Food .
" Yes ?" She asks him.
"Madhu Madam ji. I Am Patil. Caretaker come servant of this Flat. Malik sahib had informed me about your arrival. Sorry for showing up late. I was just coming but then caught up with things. I brought u dinner. " Patil replies nervously looking around the flat behind Madhu .
"Aahh.. no it's fine. By the way Thanks hun. I was really feeling hungry . "Madhu says glad that she wouldn't have to sleep empty stomach.
"No No it's alright. If u want a readymade dinner then I'll get u breakfast lunch and dinner till u are here. But if u prefer cooking on your own then kindly give me the list of items and of grocery u want . I'll get them for u. " Patil offers her politely
" I would like to go with the second one. " Madhu says grinning .
She loved cooking , besides she haven't found anything interesting here that would keep her entertained .Therefore she thought of cooking herself. By this she would at least keep herself busy.
"Wait a minute" saying that turning around she walked back in keeping the tray on a center table.
Hurrying to get a notepad and a pen from her handbag . She noted down the items. While Patil stood at the door waiting for her to return with the list. Seeing her return with the list in hand he heaves a sigh of relief . He lives in the servant quarter of nearby Kundra's Mansion. Both are the properties of Rishabh kundra but the Mansion wasn't haunted like the apartment. He was a son of Rishab Kundra's father's loyal servant .His father looked after Rishab since Rishab's father died in a plane crash. Since then he was thought to never leave Rishab's side by his father. He and Rishab were kind of friends. They used to play together in their childhood in this very apartment brought by Mohan Kundra for his Second Wife Radha. But then when Rishab was 21 , a tragedy happened. Only he is the one since that time who has the authority to come in this flat and look after it's cleanliness and other matters. But for others it is a forbidden territory. Once they enter they'll not be able to get back to their Worlds! . The reason why this flat is known as the Most Haunted place of Ooty. That no one dares to come over here. Scared from the spirit that they believe eats the humans who step their foot in this very flat.
Seeing Patil lost in thoughts. Madhu waves her hand in front of his eyes.
"Hello Mister ...ermm Patil.. Where are u lost hun? " Madhu asked him
"Yeah.." Coming back to his senses.He sees Madhu standing in front of him with a list in hand. Quickly taking it from her more like snatching it he stmamers ..
"I ..will get ..get u everything ..by tomorrow." Patil says hurriedly wanting to get away from the place though he never got hurt or anything but still being a human it was too scary even for him too to keep standing at a haunted place.
Hurrying out with a list .A dangerous thought crossed his mind. What if this girl will also be not able to get away from this place ever ?! What if she'll end up like those who came here but were never seen again by anyone. ?! Like they got vanished from the earth's map , what if same happens to this girl too. ?! But yet again he won't be able to do anything rather than standing quietly and watching it right.. ?

Madhu closed the door frowning at the guy's strange behavior . Sure something was weird about this guy.

Anyways when everything is Clear infront of her eyes from A to Z then shouldn't she just ignore whatever weirdness or weirdo she encounters.

Thinking about it she sits on the sofa and taking tray on her lap she looks around for a TV remote .
Spotting it she takes it and turns on the T.V LED hung on the front wall of Living room. Switching channels she found something worth watching. WWE , Her all time favorite show. After she was finished with her dinner. She got up and taking remote switched off the T.V. Deciding to wash the dishes as she didnt know if anyone will come here for cleaning or such she made way to kitchen taking tray.
10 minutes later when the dishes were washed , she put them on stand and came to the bedroom. She decided to unpack as obviously she was going to stay here for a while until everything becomes normal at home.
Done with arranging her things neatly in cupboard. She pulled out a Purple silk nighty . And went to bathroom.
She sat in a bath tub taking a warm bath while she closed her eyes and tried to relax her tensed muscles.

When she felt some movement behind her. She tilted her neck to look behind her and found something that formed an immediate lump in her throat. The Curtains of the window were being closed .It looked like someone was closing them. Madhu Gulped as she quickly looked ahead pretending that she saw nothing least she knew that she had started sweating as sweat formed on her forehead and neck. Closing her eyes she tried to calm herself, just as she was back to her composed self
*THUDD* !!
She heard bathroom door closed with a bang . She sat in tub froze for 5 min. Nothing seemed to register in her mind.Then Finally once again trying to maintain her composure she quietly got up from the tub . Heading to the shower room turning on the shower she let the water droplets run down wiping the foam off her body. The Pin Drop Silence was scaring her more.

Opening her eyes after composing herself she turned off the shower nob. Taking the towel from a stand she wrapped it onto her head ,taking bathrobe wearing it she again closed her eyes for a while before opening them again with courage visible them. Taking a deep breath she took baby steps towards the door and what she saw next shocked her yet again. The door was locked ! She never locked the door in first place. Oh yeah how can she forget what happened just some moments ago.

Shaking her head at her shocked or can she say stupid reaction she opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. Coming into the room she felt sudden coldness. She wasn't feeling this cold when she came here. Even at that time it had already fell evening still she didn't felt cold standing in this very room. She was only feeling it when she was in balcony.

Soon she started shivering , Rubbing her arms with hands she walked to the bed where she had placed her nightdress. Seeing the nightdress she discarded the thought of wearing it as she was already feeling cold .She doesn't wants to become ill now wearing that thin fabric night suit. Turning around she walked to the cupboard and after searching for some 5 min she fetch out a pair of woollen white trouser and a full sleeves Pink T-shirt .She momentarily thanked Malik uncle .He had told her on an instinct to pack some woollen clothes too. As it will be really cold there and on an impulse she had packed few of them. And now it became useful to her.

Getting rid of the bathrobe and towel she wore the clothes. She went to bed , lying down on it she pulled the blanket over her unable to get rid of the cold feeling .Even in her woollen clothes she was feeling extremely cold. Closing her eyes she decided to Stay in the warm bed for few minutes so that she will stop shivering but in between she had dozen off.

Next Day

Opening her drowsy eyes she frowned as she saw a worried Patil and a doctor beside him filling up the injection .
"What happened ?" She asked no one in particular as she tried to sit up when she felt dizziness and cold at the same time.
"Ermm ...I had come an hour ago with your items but then I continuously was ringing bell for 15 minutes and there was no answer from you so I with a master key got in and came here to see you shivering with cold and burning in high fever. So I quickly called the doctor. " Patil explained hesitantly
Madhu frowned as she looked at the doctor behind Patil. Ready with the injection in her hand coming towards her.
She Gulped seeing the thick syringe she was holding. She has been scared of syringe ever since when she had been admitted to hospital at the age of 8 due to the typhoid , and a nurse had injected the syringe in wrong vein resulting in the painful screams of her and damaging her vein due to which her hand had remained swelled for a week. After that she had always panicked seeing the injection. The reason that she was always given a medicine after that . Because the panic used to fasten her heartbeats which is not good if you're undergoing the inject method . As your veins will also be pumping from you fast heartbeat at that time which could eventually result into damaging it with the use of needle . But then she was feeling really sick too. She dont wants to get sick in a place like this.

Trying to gain courage to take injection she closed her eyes once again when she felt doctor taking hold of her hand and Madhu crunched her eyes feeling the pain as she felt the needle sliding in her vein soon panic set her in and her eyes still snapped shut as she tried tried to calm her breathing . But her chest fluttered.

"Try to calm down " a male voice whispered.
She snapped open her eyes. Widening them she sat shocked. Shell Shocked. She wasn't even feeling anything even the syringe. Then soon registering what had happened Blood pounded in her ears and panic pricked at her. Doctor pulled out a needle ..she started breathing normal again.
"Just rest" Doctor said and walked out.
Asking her to rest Patil too walked out behind her. While Madhu sat in a daze still reeling from the shock. And that feeling , a man's whisper still echoing in her ears. It was the most beautiful and manly voice she has ever heard. So deep & So intense , she has never felt like that hearing any voice . With these things in her mind she dozed off again as there were also a sleeping hours doze in Injection. But least did she know that she had felt hopelessly in love with that voice and soon enough in the upcoming future she'll be readily giving her entire world to just listen a word of the same voice.

P.S:- So here's the 2nd part . I know I have updated it after a long time but trust me I was really caught up with things. I'm hardly finding any time for myself . On top of it my 2nd semester exams are also coming up and I haven't started to prepare for it. The syllabus is quite tough too. So forgive me if wasn't able to write this part according to your expectations. And also do tell me if u want me to make this story a FS *a five short* or let it be just a TS. But then let me clear you one thing that I won't be able to give long updates for this story so in TS I might just quickly wrap it up without showing the much scenes between this Weird ghost-human couple. So do give it a thought before u tell me your decision as I really don't want to turn this story into a crap by rushing up things between them.

Love,
Annie
Edited by -LoveAnnie- - 6 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i read it.. yayyy... I have sooo much to say.. I will say it.. democracy hai bhai.. not res.. I post a new comment in another page.. hahahaaa
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
unbelievable.. Annie..
will u believe if I say..

that I have never came first in anyone's story thread..
in fact in sudha s thread too.. I used to comment at last..

hmm.. we really are phicle janam ka sister..
Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 6 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Annie congrats on the new story.
Madhu is supposed to get married to Arhaan and one day prior they decide not to get married and that is the reason she runs away, Malik helps her in her mission and she is off to Ooty.  Rishab is the care taker. Madhu knows him before through Malik or they were in same school.  Why does she calls him ghost?
Curious to know what happens next.
Continue soon waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear
twinklev20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start. Please continue the story.
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic update. Loved it. Thanks aani. Coz of u we got another rm story. Is rk a ghost?
How come mallik is all cool about it?
N it seems rk decorated the house with blck furniture. 
Does he knw her frm b4 or he knws to get info of ppl with som
Supernatural power?
Or is it that he also likes black?
Thanks a lot for the pm. Do update soon 
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb introduction!
Liked it!
Love with a ghost: different and intriguing concept!
Continue soon!
Will be eagerly waiting for the next part!
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

hey My Sweet Annie...{:$]

when u said surprise.. i thought to ceheck it in morning..
but something kept running my mind & i log in that instant.. lolz..

and guess what.. i really had a surprise..
infact not one..
two two surprise..

u can ask me whats 2 suprise..

anyways i am gonna tell it..

this is the Wonderful gift on occassion,
be it belated, but u made it special..

its the same one avt which we were talking before ??
u said u need time to get a grip..

then girl.. am totally blown out by the update !!

and second one..
Arhaan.. hahahsa... that name is really nice..

i cant expect anything bad from the from of that man..
i dont why.. but its kind sweet..

and presentation yes... superbly presented..
once again..
welcome back my fav writter !!

was really... missing ur stories😳

now back to update..
ghost in love...

that thing is scary..
cause u kmow.. umm.. ghost is involved..

and let me tell u ome thing frankly..
the suspension is still there..
coz our writer hasnt still revealed openly abt the ghost !!😡
we just got a sneak peek of our Mr.Ghost !!

madhu.. where are u getting into..
cant u marry Arhaan & live happily.. ??

i guess noo.. cause ur heart resides with Rk..
oh.. madhu's feeling on the place sooo natural..
i felt shiver ran down my spine.. lolz..

so, what gonna happen next..
ghost is gonna fell in love with human..
ghost will haunt the human..

am sooo very excited..

u already know that..
but i would love to exclaim once again
marvellous start to the story.. present.. flashback.. present.. !!

superbly superb..

loved ot to the core..

and u better, let us meet the ghost by next update.. lolz..

Thanks for the wonderful surprise annie..
i cant tell u..
how high am flying in the cloud.. reading the note.. hehehee...

muahhh..
keep coming..
loves,
Aaniya❤️
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new story,
Awesome update,
loved it,
Madhu's marriage is fixed with Arhaan both don't want to get married she ran-away from the home,
Malik is helping her now she is staying in Ooty,Rishab is caretaker,Madhu too knows him,
why Madhu calling him as a Ghost,is he really a ghost,
continue soon