Kkusum
Kkusum

Nov. 25th Update by MALA from Yahoo group

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Kkusum dated 25th nov, 2004

Kkusum is dreaming all abhay,naitin,kapil,aru,nikita all blaming her for what happened, kkusum gets scared and gets up aye      e asks beta what happened to kkusum, aye  gives her water, ayee says kkusum it is bad dream try to forget it, kkusum asks where is kumud aye says she ahs not yet come kkusum is worried, as kshtij leaves kumud comes in asks mom why u have not slept yet, ayee says beta she is worried u did not ring up and come late, kumud says sorry mom.Nakul asks aryman why he is tensed as aryman shouts at someone saying how can this happened, nakul says all this happened cause of abhay kapoor. aryman tries to slap nakul saying call him abhay uncle not abhay kapoor. nakul says he has done so much for u, aryman says that is between me and him I cant hear anything about him as he is still my friend. Aryman thinks if abhay said he killed mahi then what proof he showed to get released from jail, has abhay told me lies that he killed mahi. Kshtij asks aryman that kumud is coming for job interview Garv says kali what happened kali says can I ask something garv closes eyes and kali says what u asked for, garv says what do u think I asked for and gets up and goes. Kumud comes in asks for khstij , harry says do we know her even nakul taunts at her saying u can talk to us till kshtij comes, kumud says to nakul tells  kshtij I had come when he comes and goes. as kumud leaving harry catches her hand. Kshtij shouts at harry, nakul  says sorry bhiaya this will not happen again. Khsitij says this man should not be seen in this house again. khstij says I am sorry kumud. kumud says u have not  done anything wrong. Kumud says u show me the file on which aryman uncle is starting business. Kshtij goes to get papers. Nakul shouts at harry, harry says I could not control after many days I saw kumud. Dadi listen says I thought u had spoiled but u are improved as dadi is happy as nakul is upto games again. Kapil says aru where u are going ?aru says I am    going to shop for kali's engagement. Aru tells kali we are happy for u. Kali says I know how much who are happy as only aru chachi is going alone for shopping, kali says I thought since my mom is  no more all will be  with me as nitin sarla listen. nitin says no kali beta we  are with u. we will give party for your engagement. Kali says thank you bade papa. Kumud is waiting calls kshtij! Kumdu goes up to his room              calls again kshtij. She sees his photo in his room takes in hand thinks how she tells kshtij all love kali no one loves me khstij telling he loves kumdua and they show flash back scene in shimla. Kumud keeps pic down as she turns she falls khstij catches her. Kumud goes kshtij looks at his photo.

Kumud is walking on road thinks what happened, kshtij blamed garv and kumud relation kumud walking on road. thinks of  Wedding with garv kumud thinking Divorce by garv kumud stops & crires. Kshtij comes behind says kumud she goes tells if  when uncle comes u calls me again. Kali is tgrying to set something on table falls garv catches her. garv shouts r u mad doc has told u to take rest. Garv goes kali thinks looks at him. Aryman talking to someone and happy, aryman thinks now no one can save abhay from me. Kapil aru suggests nitin  to call kali home as she staying in garvs house is not good sarla tells now u all realize it as wrong when kali was staying in garv's hosue before kumud divorced garv. Aru says it is cause of her, sarla sasys who her tell her name kkusum, sarla taunts as they are talking abhay comes in. srala tells abhay end

mala

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 11:51am | IP Logged
great thanks...today is like the first day i wont be able to watch it cuz of thanksgiving.....so thanks! Big smile
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks u for the update!
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Is kali really pregnant?
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
night girl IF-Dazzler
night girl
night girl

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 7:29am | IP Logged
long story i didnt read next time make it storter
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

y is this serial becoming so irritative...cant seem to tie anything...i mean its so hard to understand kumud...everytime she has a pb..she looks for kshitejs shoulder!! what does that mean? yeah i know she takes him as so called friend but then EVERY SINGLE Pb she goes to him>??neh i dont seem to digest this.and if she has any affection towards him..then shootttt man...gees these guys r prolonging this series too much to the extent that ppl get irriatated n stop watching dis crep show...i reckon saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.,,is more logical...i mean its ektas direction but its not boring as this one..mannnnn!!! yest i was watching 2 wks pending at the end of the day i seriously had headche..i felt i m undergoing thru tension just bse of this serial.HUH.

I guess Ekta needs to cut it short now...b4 ppl really start throwing eggs on her face..which is always pulled up!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top