Chat Clubs

*||Vyas says Aap Rest Kijiye||*CC#1||IO|| - Page 7

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

It was a risky decision to leave Balika Vadhu: Shashank Vyas

Shashank Vyas as Jagya in a still from Balika Vadhu.

Recently, when TV actor Shashank Vyas announced his decision to quit his debut serial after five years of being part of the show, the news shocked many.

The actor, who became a household name through the show, says, "It was a difficult decision. It was a risky decision too. I am emotionally attached to the show, and whatever I am today is because of my character's popularity," he says, adding that it took him over two months to finally make up his mind to leave it.

Explaining what finally pushed him to call it quits, Shashank says that he didn't find his work "challenging" anymore. "I am glad that people know me for my acting skills, which I was able to showcase, as my character did everything possible " he was positive, negative and even grey. 

But there was no challenge left. Five years on a single show is enough I feel. There was no pressure to perform, and I thrive on that pressure. I missed that," he added , Shashank is glad that his decision to leave the show was cordially accepted by the production house and the channel. 

However, he admits that some of his friends advised him to not take this risk, as it was a well-paid job. "They were worried for me, as there aren't too many good roles available right now. But one has to take a chance," he adds.

Currently, Shashank is shooting for his last couple of episodes. He says that he isn't in a hurry to sign anything new. "I want to travel, focus on my fitness, and meet some people before I sign anything new. I didn't have the time to do anything else in the past five years, as shooting for a daily soap takes a lot out of you. Sure you are paid well, but there has to be more to life," says Shashank.

source  :Hindustan times

Friends advising him that its a risk to leave the show because he is paid well...😆

If I see now they didn't last very long...8 months only...Also i forgot to tell you guys the last episode of BV they had this 10 minutes self convo of Anandi's daughter...

She was shown writing a book..So telling her story and Anandi's also...Even there like a tribute Surekha ji,Anup,Smita,Shashank was shown...Nimboli mentioned that her mother got married to her father thats when Shiv was shown..But she was not mentioning about Dadisa jagya and all yet they showed them...Like that montage...They included basant and Gehna also in that...Also pratyusha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just reading Yash patnaik's new show with Arjun bijlani...Why all there shows gives deja vu feeling!They use one popular actor's name and nonstop posts article...
First it was Shashank...Then it was Sanaya and now its Arjun Bijlani...And you can add namik also though thats not patnaik show...
naina-ana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello:) 
BV ki baat chal rahi hai toh bata dun ,pehelibaar I saw him in sbb before his entry in bv.that news was about new jagdish (grown up jagya).they showed a pic of shashank ,in that pic he was in a white shirt. & my first reaction was banda bahat cute hai...

CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Shashank was the one who got me hooked to BV too as a regular viewer 😳 Like others moms here my mom used to watch BV too 😆because it was a show with a different concept but i used to watch it on and off  with my mom I used to like kid JaAn They were cute Their cute childish fights and then caring for each other were a treat to watch Then i came to know show is going to take leap First time i saw Shashank on TOI he is casted to play Jagya after leap  and i found him really very cute Pratyusha wasnt my choice initially I was voting that girl in blue dress because at that time  i found her resembling with Avika more than Pratyusha but when i saw Shashank's Pratyusha chemistry i fell for them hard They made an adorable pair I completely forgot the show is about child marriage then😆 because these two were so adorable together 
 Shashank just made me a big fan of him Not only he is a brilliant actor but also very good human being . Me and my mum both like shashu very much and we both watched JNDSD just for him and we loved him as Ravish
Waiting for shashank's lucky number 3 character .3 he considers his lucky number Next will be lucky number 3 character He has already  made Jagya and Ravish iconic memorable characters ⭐️
Edited by _Hannah_ - 6 years ago
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Just reading Yash patnaik's new show with Arjun bijlani...Why all there shows gives deja vu feeling!They use one popular actor's name and nonstop posts article...

First it was Shashank...Then it was Sanaya and now its Arjun Bijlani...And you can add namik also though thats not patnaik show...

They use popular actors to fool viewers and attract them towards their show and then they show their crap to viewers which they know viewers wont see otherwise so use popular actors to lure viewers I will never forget Patnaiks deceit in JNDSD 😡Never wish to see their show ever again Praying my no fav ever sign their show  now 
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Neha adhvik's insta story 41 minutes ago 

CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Neha adhvik's insta story 34 minutes ago
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Waise I will give you the link of JaGan Shaadi thread...There look closely at the first post...Check everything related to that first post...And tell me what you notice..because I noticed something which was a surprise for me...Dekhte hai jo mere dimaag mein khatak ta hai wo aap ke dimaag mein khatak ta hai ke nehi...

Umm jagan also got married after 9 month...Nd in jndsd kavish also? Nd both were mandir vali shadi...
Is it so?
Edited by ssuuvvii - 6 years ago
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
EMP there is a 'like' there made by a certain someone who judging by how much they disparaged Shashank you would never ever in a million years expect to see there. By the way the username begins and ends with the same letters that HypocritE begins and ends with. Edited by Bea1 - 6 years ago
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Shashank has advised this Adhvik friend of his about the pitfalls of being in a Yash Patnaik show given that it's being touted that he will be in the Patnaik 's Colors show.