Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I am sharing random stories...Because I like sharing random stories...
I have talked about zene a lot of time...So basically you guys know her already even if you never interacted with her...

So she joined us way later when Jagya Ganga track was getting intense,she probably didn't see Jagya Anandi track or neverreally bothered about it...And when we were making farewell thread that was the time probably she started watching them...

And guess what,she started loving them...i might be wrong but she probably liked them so much that a point rised where she probably liked them more than Jagya Ganga ...

And she started making stuff...And the above funny segment was from that liking...

And this one also...

See what she wrote...Humari adhuri kahani...😆

But looking at this episode one might think what exactly Shiv is doing...Why is he smiling,blushing or looking at Jagya like that...😆
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Pratyusha's last birthday Party...Anup and Smita were also there...Also Shashank's Favourite director of BV was also invited,i forgot his name...

And zene was so much in love that she made avis of that also...😆...So enjoy..

You see when he hugs Pratzi a guy is stanging beside the pillar,thats his favorite director...

She looks so happy,I dont know and will never know what went wrong...What a waste of a precious life...

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Ready made avi...That sound with tongue was so loud that it can be heard while Sriti was talking to the reporter also,I have posted the video already..😆

And lastly...

😆😆

Info...Its jagya Anandi divorce episodes shoot..

After this I cant even spam...😆

So yeah thats enough of blast from the past from my side...

CosmoCoCo thumbnail

aww he is so cute 
Libra123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Rama you will have to be really careful with words you use here...Dont want any warning...

The memebrs who wanted to join i have added the name...Hope haven't miss any..

sorry and done
Libra123 thumbnail
so, he suddenly changes from being totally sad to totally mastikor as soon as the scene gets a cut
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shanky his fav director's name is pradeep yadav.
but r u sure hes the same director bcoz i'd seen this prsn in one of ShaGun IV also where both shanky-sargun pretended 2 fight wid each oder .tho they made fool of their SP(don't know full term but it mite hav sumthing2 do wid the timings of scene 4 actor).

thanx 4 these blast from past.
shanky plz cud u find 1st IV of ShaGun during JaGan reception scene. that was so hilarious sargun was pulling his leg & shanky was blushing. 
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Dolly...😆
You have asked me for this video for the third time...😆...And i have told you most of the offscreen videos are deleted...Only few are there...This is not among those videos...

Yeah,pradeep yadav is the name...And I am kind of sure this is Pradeep yadav,I mean this is the face whom Shashank said as favorite director...Didn;t clearly understand what you meant saying you saw him in Sargun and Shashank's video..Yes he was there with a straight face when they were making april fool of that other guy..😆
Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 6 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

No matter wht,I knw he wil always be thr for me

Wil Misss You at Shoots 

Bt I feel Lucky to hav found a frnd lik U '

#bestfriendsforlife

I am not sure where she posted this message but I am guessing she i mean Aasiya posted this on insta...Emojis looks like twitter though...
Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 6 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
And as i said Anup and Smita were there in pratyusha's last birthday party...

Embedded image permalink