Karam Apnaa Apnaa

ShivGauri(Fanfic) End updated on Pg 51 (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 53

Page 1 Page 52
Page   of 53

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Kuku…. Sowwie 4 relpying so late but kya karu I read ur FF 2day only I was goin thru all d ff n saw ur n den read it… I luv ur Ff a loads…..spl… Shivguari's relation, understanding, luv.. dey rox…

I luv d way ju make all of ur FF writers 2 wait 4 suspense. It's amazing.. I luv all d jodi quite well. Even alpana.. but d most I luv was ur Last part. So much fun in dat part. Abt names n fixing of d children marriage 4m 1st.. I luv KK name. Hahhaa.. I m wid abhi 4 dat.. I luv d way he fight/ bash wid Karan 4 his shanty. ( yaah by d way d name is of 1940's). I dun luv dat name 4 mine Shivgauri baby..but i luv shanti name 

Just want 2 tell ju ju rox wid ur FF… will read ur Nxt ff n relpy bck…

Cheers
Mona Lisa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ShivGauri(Fanfic) End updated on Pg 51 (Page 53)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jagrutid

IF-Dazzler

jagrutid

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged

hey kuku!!! ive only read parts of this ff and what i have read is brilliant..skill or wot..Clap...really really adictive.....Smile.so going to go back and read all really cant wait really intresting...and you ended it aw..you should have carried on anyway thanks for the ff...will read it and then comment..and once ive read it all i will have a huge comment...lol....ok off now...

jagruti ..

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged
ohmigod! i am so shocked to see this post againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

Kuku'. yeah?Wink Hey Mona LisaSmileSowwie 4 relpying so late but kya karu I read ur FF 2day only I was goin thru all d ff n saw ur n den read it' awww so sweet.. and no need to say sorry, and thank you so much for reading it and commenting hunSmileI luv ur Ff a loads'..spl' Shivguari's relation, understanding, luv.. dey rox' thank you so soo much hun.. this was my first fanfic with ShivGauri... and I am so glad that you loved them in thisBig smile

I luv d way ju make all of ur FF writers 2 wait 4 suspense. It's amazing..hehehe thank you soo much hun I luv all d jodi quite well. Even alpana.. my fav from this was AbhimanyuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Shabir Ahluwalia is my all time fav actorEmbarrassed but d most I luv was ur Last part. So much fun in dat part. hehehehehe Abt names everyone was taking my trip for the name Karthikeya, so decided to have a part on the namesEmbarrassed n fixing of d children marriage 4m 1st.. I luv KK name. Hahhaa.. I m wid abhi 4 dat hahahahahaha I love the name KarthikeyaBlushing you knw what? you and mad will be grea friends, she hated the name Karthikeya,and she also had agreed with Abhi tht KK was kewlLOL.. I luv d way he fight/ bash wid Karan 4 his shanty. ( yaah by d way d name is of 1940's). hehehehehhe I dun luv dat name 4 mine Shivgauri baby..but i luv shanti name  lol...now why is that?actually, i am not all that found of the name Shanti, but since the girl in serial was named tht, i had used it and it went well with the fight over the nameLOL

Just want 2 tell ju ju rox wid ur FF' thank you sooo much hunwill read ur Nxt ff n relpy bck' oh yes, please do... i love reading all your comments, it really encourages me to writeBig smile

Cheers
Mona Lisa

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagrutid

hey kuku!!! heeeeeeeeeey!!! ive only read parts of this ff and what i have read is brilliant..skill or wot..Clap...really really adictive.....Smile. thank you sooooo much hunEmbarrassed so going to go back and read all awww thats so sweet, thank you so much hunHug really cant wait really intresting...and you ended it aw..you should have carried on anyway thanks for the ff lol....it had nearly 37 parts hunEmbarrassed ...will read it and then comment..and once ive read it all i will have a huge comment...lol....ok off now... waiting to read ur comment hun... i love reading all ur comments, really encourages me..thank you soo much hunHug

jagruti ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top