Karam Apnaa Apnaa

ShivGauri(Fanfic) End updated on Pg 51 (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 53

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalclear

kuku u were amazing. i loved the update. it was wonderful. the part in pink had me laughing. very funny that they are deciding who gets married to who when the kids are so young. i loved the part where shiv tells kk to bash up all the guys that eyes up shanti. u are too good. but i thought the ending was quick. Clap

thank you so much!!!!yeah they r a crazy bunch!!!!Wink
I thought I was stretching the story alot and me got bored alsoEmbarrassed  thts y i stopped it

Originally posted by ash9

ROFL
i was wondering wht u did this time LOL LOL LOL

yeah...shanti is a very sweet name.... but like abhi i also think tht its a very old fashion name Tongue Tongue Tongue

but at least its nt long like karthikeya LOL
but KK is a very cool name...so we cn name shant as SK LOL

k so did u start another FF?????? Big smile u knw im addicted to them Wink

i am planning something for u in saving grace alsoEvil Smile!!!if I feel like it, then u will see it in the last part of saving grace.
even i think Shanti is old fashioned name!!but i still think tht Karthikeya is way more better than KKLOL!!!
me writing saving grace now.....but have started a fanfic, but have decided tht unless i finish writing it, i won't post itEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ShivGauri(Fanfic) End updated on Pg 51 (Page 52)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*mad*

IF-Rockerz

*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivgauri

ROFL

yeah...shanti is a very sweet name.... but like abhi i also think tht its a very old fashion name Tongue Tongue Tongue

i am planning something for u in saving grace alsoEvil Smile!!!if I feel like it, then u will see it in the last part of saving grace.
even i think Shanti is old fashioned name!!but i still think tht Karthikeya is way more better than KKLOL!!!
me writing saving grace now.....but have started a fanfic, but have decided tht unless i finish writing it, i won't post itEmbarrassed

wht do u plan in saving grace???? oh god..... u r going to put them in trouble right????Confused
karthikeya is better than KK????make sure your kid got tht name...... i think u r in love wit tht nameLOL
when u said finish writing..is it like u write the whole FF n then give us part by partShockedEvil Smile thts very evil... when we are dying to read the story, u keep all the parts with uLOL

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 5:16am | IP Logged
great endding !! Clap

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 01 August 2007 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
aww hun you did a fantastic job with the last part and the entire story...shiv, anupam and abhi are all crazy...cousins n cousins...pagaal anyways hun i hope you write another ff, cuz i cant wait to read another, lots of love n best wishes sukhi Embarrassed

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivgauri

ROFL

wht do u plan in saving grace???? oh god..... u r going to put them in trouble right????Confused
karthikeya is better than KK????make sure your kid got tht name...... i think u r in love wit tht nameLOL
when u said finish writing..is it like u write the whole FF n then give us part by partShockedEvil Smile thts very evil... when we are dying to read the story, u keep all the parts with uLOL

LOLLOLLOL no it is something to do with Karthikeya nameEvil Smile, u gotta read the last part in Saving Grace!!!thts all i am gonna tell uEvil Smile
yeah otherwise, i will take a lot of time in finishing the ff, this way i will finish it soon

Originally posted by Catwoman

great endding !! Clap

thank youBig smile

Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

aww hun you did a fantastic job with the last part and the entire story...shiv, anupam and abhi are all crazy...cousins n cousins...pagaal anyways hun i hope you write another ff, cuz i cant wait to read another, lots of love n best wishes sukhi Embarrassed

thank you so muchEmbarrassed!!!!!those guys r a crazy bunch!!!! but the kids r not cousins!!!only Vivan and Palak's kids have some kinda blood relation. While Shiv and Abhimanyu's kids r with Anupam's kids and Anupam is a family friendWink!!!!I think I am just as crazy as those guysOuch

-Kuku

sum2005

IF-Rockerz

sum2005

Deactivated on request

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Clap kuku nice story and hope u will start anather new ff,,,,,a long one and update it regularly ,,,,,see now a days regular updates idd ka chand hogayi hai re.....

Jenna Dutt

Goldie

Jenna Dutt

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Kuku, great ending on this story, I luved the way Abhi handled the whole thing, he was such a sweet person, I really liked the last part, the whole family was mingling with each other and they were all so close, very nice Clap

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sum2005

Clap kuku nice story and hope u will start anather new ff,,,,,a long one and update it regularly ,,,,,see now a days regular updates idd ka chand hogayi hai re.....

thanx sum!!! hehehe i will try to be regular with my new fanficEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Jenna Dutt

Kuku, great ending on this story, I luved the way Abhi handled the whole thing, he was such a sweet person, I really liked the last part, the whole family was mingling with each other and they were all so close, very nice Clap

thank you so much!!!!Abhi is a sweetheart!!!!I love Shabbir so had to make Abhi sweetEmbarrassed

Edited by shivgauri - 05 August 2007 at 12:57am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top